Author Topic: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony  (Read 63271 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I never said you were gay, I said you stripped for gay men? Are your parents and little brother proud?
so did hundreds of bodybuilders i was 21 who gives a fuck im 30 now get the fuck over it dick wod.. im living the life now and happy ! great girl,great friends, great job. hate me all you want . i been doing my thing for years and  you tool bags still talk shit ! fucking pathetic !

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Awesome tatoos bro  ::)

Those synthol filled arms make you look jaaacked.

He had to get them as his arms were scarred by open, weeping sores that got worse and worse.

O

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I heard your radio show once, you were interviewing frank McGrath, sounded like frank was in the restroom during the interview, you seemed a bit unprepared when u were asking him questions, were u busy jacking off during the interview? Or busting out some concentration curls ???

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
The only thing that looks stupider than huge site injection and steroid lumps is when a homo like Derek Anthony sports a big shit eating grin along with it.

DA, you need psychiatric counseling. You are in an elite class of ultra losers and you're not even privy to the fact. Scum of the Earth.
lmao coming from a 18 years old   fuck off pussy

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I heard your radio show once, you were interviewing frank McGrath, sounded like frank was in the restroom during the interview, you seemed a bit unprepared when u were asking him questions, were u busy jacking off during the interview? Or busting out some concentration curls ???
lmao least you were listening tool!

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
He had to get them as his arms were scarred by open, weeping sores that got worse and worse.

it was chicken pocks you fucking idiot i got them late in life  what a fucking moron !

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
What do you work as Derek?

Nails

• Getbig V

Didn't tom hanks get those to in the movie philadelphia  ???

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Dude you look like you are 1 foot tall
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i mean for real do you have anything else better to do then sit on getbig and bash people with builds. this is for all the pros you tools bash. nothing but a bunch of jealous punks lol keep hatin bitches...
I had no idea that you could wreck your physique any further than you already have over the years,but you`ve done a swell job....keep it up.

BTW,you look older than I do for Christs sake!  :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
it was chicken pocks you fucking idiot i got them late in life  what a fucking moron !

You said it was anaemia. Then you said it was an allergic reaction. Now it is chicken pox.

Stop lying. You repulsed and frightened people with your scarred arms that had bleeding, open and weeping sores for months. You know that people brought the matter up with you as you couldn't stop picking at your bleeding arms as well.
O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
You should have Gary Strydom on the show and talk about hair pieces and suicide attempts. No joke that would probably get a lot of listeners.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Dude you look like you are 1 foot tall
im 6  foot asshole

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I had no idea that you could wreck your physique any further than you already have over the years,but you`ve done a swell job....keep it up.

BTW,you look older than I do for Christs sake!  :)
your a bitch. i seen what you look like you look like shit !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your a bitch. i seen what you look like you look like shit !

Your mothers a bitch too!

Max B

• Getbig IV
LOL DA posts leg pics from 10 years ago.... you look like shit your full of oil

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Your mothers a bitch too!
strong come back pussy ! your a fucking joke. i have seen what you look like. you look like shit..................

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
strong come back pussy ! your a fucking joke. i have seen what you look like. you look like shit..................

I`m the joke........good one!!  LOL  ;D
Dude,I`ve got 26 years on you...........an age I fear you`ll never reach.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
LOL DA posts leg pics from 10 years ago.... you look like shit your full of oil
that was 2 years ago pussy

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Yes but you are gay
if you say so bitch dont you wish i were gay... lol pathetic

Nails

• Getbig V
Since your from NY, have u ever gone to brooklyn to the gym where Kai greene trains?

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
I`m the joke........good one!!  LOL  ;D
Dude,I`ve got 26 years on you...........an age I fear you`ll never reach.
ok grandpa

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Can't even get your story straight

no more iron deficency. as you can tell my arms are all healed . i had no iron in my body.

IF YOU GUYS WANT A GREAT MOVIE TO SEE GO SEE BIGGER STRONGER FASTER BEST MOVIE!

HOPE ALL IS WELL BITCHES MY LIFE IS GREAT HOW IS ALL YOUR HATERS???  :P :-*

LOOK AT PICK IN WHITE TANK IN FEB THIS IS MAY AND IM ALL HEALED UP NO AIDS GUYS SORRY. I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT THATS A HORRIBLE THING TO SAY.

WAS AN ALLERGIC REACTION DIP SHIT HERE IS MY ARM 4 MONTHS LATER MEDICATED #girl BOY

it was chicken pocks you fucking idiot i got them late in life  what a fucking moron !

O