Author Topic: Wong Hong is Wold Champion 2011  (Read 37484 times)

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
Re: WBPF World Champioships (Mr.Universe) Here I Come!
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 08:12:28 AM »
Looking improved from your last show man...props...and goodluck for your upcoming one.. ;)
The original Monster

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 08:27:30 AM »
Looking improved from your last show man...props...and goodluck for your upcoming one.. ;)

Thanks bro.  I put everything i had in the past 1 and a half years since my last show 5 weeks ago (Mr Asia) and extremely happy with my progress thus far. Cheers :D

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »
Hey WEIBK,  i am coming in as a heavyweight (up to 100kg) a class below superheavies when i did MrAsia in BKK. Been doing more cardio, sauna, and tanning in the last few weeks to bring my weight down. It shouldnt be a problem coz i weighed in at 101kg for superheavies in BKK. Just need to drop 1 additional kg to make weight in Melaka. Last 2 weeks before the Universe, no more PT for me coz i wanna focus 100% for this contest. 10 more days and hopefully i will make history by becoming the first Malaysian ever to win Mr. Universe overall title!! I AM READY TO BATTLE! ITS WAR! thanks again for your moral support. See ya in Melaka :D :D

P/S: Just got back from morning cardio at 7.30am. Also did abs.  ;)

Thank you for your respond, I have seen your photos, and will se you face to face in Malacca, and Till now with these photos, you look great, and to my judgement , you will win your weight category as well overall. You are right must fight, and you will get it. This is the 1st time there will prise money, for all. Best of Luck.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »
Thank you for your respond, I have seen your photos, and will se you face to face in Malacca, and Till now with these photos, you look great, and to my judgement , you will win your weight category as well overall. You are right must fight, and you will get it. This is the 1st time there will prise money, for all. Best of Luck.
Saw Wong this morning and I can verify that he looks like a clear winner! Props to him!  ;)
P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 11:58:27 PM »
Wong, what is your opinion of Khofo?  :-\ :-\
X

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 05:44:25 AM »
Saw Wong this morning and I can verify that he looks like a clear winner! Props to him!  ;)
Dear PORK to me he look like to be one the best in this championship, and he is very famaouse to judges, and he is as he told a fighter, and have self confidence, which is very imprtant, and wish him and to all participants best of luck.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 05:46:10 AM »

For the 1st time there will prize money for top 6, as well memorial gifts for all participants, from the pressident of malysian Bodybuilding federation.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 06:42:34 AM »
Good luck bro!  You look like a monsters!

Would you be willing to give the details of what you did to maximize the rebound between shows?  Doseages, products, etc?

I remember you posting that in your last offseason you started following gh15's protocols to the T.  It looks to me like you had a good base to begin with and not just quick blown up from within muscle.  Curious if you'd be willing to take us through your protocols over the past year for training, eating, and drugs...

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 06:52:21 AM »

You are welcome WEIBK. Really looking forward to meeting ya in melaka next week. Yup, WBPF World Bodybuilding Championships with courtesy of Datuk Gan Boon Leong is offering some pretty attractive price money for the top 5 winners of the overall. Also the World Pro Am Classic Championships in Singapore (also under the umbrella of WBPF ) to be held 4 days after the Worlds is offering total price money of USD 23,000 to the winners. WBPF is going places man! :D

P/S: I am a fighter. It aint over til its over. When the dust have settled, i wanna be the last one to raise my arms up high in the air and receive the overall trophy. Thats all it matter to me at this moment. Every set , reps, meal, evry minute of sleep is  all geared towards this goal. May the Almighty One be my force. Cheers

Pic taken 9 days out.  Nicely dialing in baby ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 06:56:54 AM »
For the 1st time there will prize money for top 6, as well memorial gifts for all participants, from the pressident of malysian Bodybuilding federation.

Yes indeed, his none other than the ONe and ONLY Datuk Wira Gan Boon Leong. He is the 'Joe Weider' :D of bodybuilding in Malaysia.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 06:58:21 AM »
Wong, what is your opinion of Khofo?  :-\ :-\

He has a good sense of humor!  ;D thats all i can say. I think he is banned from this board. Poor Khofo :-[ :-[ :-[

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 07:16:26 AM »
WH, will the guy that beat you at the Asians compete at the U too...?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 08:10:54 AM »
Yes indeed, his none other than the ONe and ONLY Datuk Wira Gan Boon Leong. He is the 'Joe Weider' :D of bodybuilding in Malaysia.

You are right, he is a very close friend of mine with his respecttive wife. take care, rest well, eat, & relaxed, and then you will reach to your goal, IF you have confidence. ignore with home yiu are standing on the stage, and always remember that you are standing in front the judgesand concentrate towards them. Best of Luck.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 09:44:26 AM »
WH, will the guy that beat you at the Asians compete at the U too...?

You bet. Kamal Abdul Salam from Qatar will surely bethere in Melaka. I am so looking forward to a rematch with him and of course not overlooking other contestants as well. I just cant wait bro!  :) :)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 09:49:30 AM »
You are right, he is a very close friend of mine with his respecttive wife. take care, rest well, eat, & relaxed, and then you will reach to your goal, IF you have confidence. ignore with home yiu are standing on the stage, and always remember that you are standing in front the judgesand concentrate towards them. Best of Luck.

Yes WEIBK. Not forgetting the home crowd too. They will be cheering for me and the Malaysian team and the atmosphere is just going to be insane. Take care and see ya soon. God Bless :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 09:54:27 AM »
I am comin' to gecha  :D :D :D

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »
Good luck bro!  You look like a monsters!

Would you be willing to give the details of what you did to maximize the rebound between shows?  Doseages, products, etc?

I remember you posting that in your last offseason you started following gh15's protocols to the T.  It looks to me like you had a good base to begin with and not just quick blown up from within muscle.  Curious if you'd be willing to take us through your protocols over the past year for training, eating, and drugs...

Bro, i said before that i do read GH 15's posts  but didnt mention that i have worked with him. I dont even know who he is. All i know is that this man is extremely knowledgable. I am a hard trainer since day 1. I always believe in training hard and smart. thats where my foundation come from. It doesnt come overnite though bro. It take years to get good foundation. Once you have it, then go for refinement and that again take a long time to get the muscle maturity you see in a few pros in the IFBB nowadays.
     With regards to the rebound effect, i am usually back to training 2 days after every contest. I truly beleive this is the best period (4 weeks after a show) to grow even without anything 'supps') in your system! This is probably due to the depletion we experience before a show so when we break diet after a contest, whatever we eat and provided we train will go directly to the muscle cells/fibers for anabolism. The absorbtion is much  greater during this period. So dont be lazy and if you look at the big picture, move your ass to the gym and bring your physique to the next level right after your next show ;) first week you will still be weak so take it easy but after that train as hard as possbible and see what happens to your physique!
     There is no short cut really in bodybuilding. One have to really love the sport and persistence to do this. Decipline in nutrition as well is paramount. Thats another practice. Imagine eating every 2-3 hours and sometimes thru' the nite just to make sure that my body is getting sufficient nutrients to grow requires a great deal of decipline and thats PRACTICE. Not 1 week  not 1 month but over the years doing the same thing is challenging.
   Once one has master in training and nutrition , then only come the 'supps' dpeartment but unfortunaley this is a sensitive issue and i choose not to discuss openly.    
Keep pumpin and believe in yourself.

bobiekins

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
107kg or 236 lbs (2 kg/ 4.4 lbs) more than Asian Championships 2 weeks out. Bigger with more separation! luv it!!
Looking awesome. Wipe them out W.

bobiekins

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 10:23:58 AM »
Overall buddy! Overall!!!  ;D ;D ;D Kick some ass on stage...and you know who I am referring to hehehehee!!! See you on stage buddy!  ;)
Stick with it T. Count down.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2011, 11:30:39 AM »
Looking awesome. Wipe them out W.

I wanna be like a ROBOT. Whoever comes my way will be demolished!   ;D ;D ;D As the great Arnold said in one of his movies. You have been erased!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2011, 07:37:54 AM »
ok 4 more days baby. Front lat spread taken today. Almost there and weighing at a healthy 102 kg (224lbs).  :D :D

io856

Re: Wong Hong 4 days out from WBPF World Championships
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 07:44:59 AM »
don't die

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 07:46:41 AM »
don't die

lol Eventhough is not funny but i am not so stupid to go to that extreme!  ;)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 07:59:27 AM »
Looking awesome Wong! keep the up focus and postive attitude  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
Looking great bro..............finish strong.