Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 94059 times)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: The REAL JUAN MOREL STORY!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 11:09:22 AM »
let's not forget those that get away with it, meaning don't get arrested.

This story sickens me to the core. Fucking scumbag. I tried to research what happend to his little girl that was taken to protective custody? did she permanently get placed somewhere or back to her sick fuck parents

Here she is here..

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/c-interviews/4073-juan-qdieselq-morel-after-winning-the-2011-ifbb-north-america-mens-overall-championship.html

newmom

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »
When more people learn that he went to jail for killing his helpless baby, the Schmoes will jump to his defense - "He served his time", "He's suffered enough", "Don't you think there isn't one day that he doesn't regret what he did?".

ALL BULLSHIT.  If you have good shape and full muscle bellies, you can be a baby killer, a pederast, a racist, a drug pusher, anything, in this sick industry, as long as your big and ripped.  Bunch of sickening Nancies in this industry.

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »
You have to be the dirtiest fucking piece of shit to kill a baby

TPT

• Getbig II
  • I smoke spheroidal joints.
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 06:47:44 PM »
When more people learn that he went to jail for killing his helpless baby, the Schmoes will jump to his defense - "He served his time", "He's suffered enough", "Don't you think there isn't one day that he doesn't regret what he did?".

ALL BULLSHIT.  If you have good shape and full muscle bellies, you can be a baby killer, a pederast, a racist, a drug pusher, anything, in this sick industry, as long as your big and ripped.  Bunch of sickening Nancies in this industry.

Truth.

Let some guy kill your baby and forgive him with rationalizations of "He did his time."
RIP Anabolic Society

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
Guy is dumb as rocks.
T

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »
Where is the jewbacca singer man gossip column?

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2011, 10:59:54 PM »

NEVER going to happen, he wants his press passes and to not "hurt" his baby shaking friend.  Plus muscle rules over all else in this game.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 12:37:28 AM »
so what is the verdict. is this 100% true and verified or what
irongearco.com

TPT

• Getbig II
  • I smoke spheroidal joints.
Re: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
Why the fuck are my rather innocuous posts being deleted?
RIP Anabolic Society

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
You have to be the dirtiest fucking piece of shit to kill a baby

Agreed.  A baby is so innocent and can't defend itself.  I can never understand anybody getting angry at a baby, even for constantly crying.  If the baby is crying, then comfort it..give it a cuddle.  Otherwise, take it to the doctor.  I remember my son was crying all night( which he never did) and I took him to the doctors and he had a middle ear infection. 

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »

yeah it's strange that the asshole singerman isn't all over this story

he might be friend with the mcdonald eating drug addict Juan Morel, but Singerman would sell his mother for a bodybuilding gossip scoop

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »
Agreed.  A baby is so innocent and can't defend itself.  I can never understand anybody getting angry at a baby, even for constantly crying.  If the baby is crying, then comfort it..give it a cuddle.  Otherwise, take it to the doctor.  I remember my son was crying all night( which he never did) and I took him to the doctors and he had a middle ear infection. 

I'll never have a child so I'll never know, don't want to raise a child in this fucked up world we live in

Had I lived in the 50's or 60's, I would have.

now, no

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 10:20:28 PM »
I'll never have a child so I'll never know, don't want to raise a child in this fucked up world we live in

Had I lived in the 50's or 60's, I would have.

now, no
You say this because you are very young, but how do you know that the woman you end up falling in love with won't want to have a baby with you?  You will want to make her happy and create something together.  Love changes everything!   It's human nature...it's how the race keeps surviving.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
You say this because you are very young, but how do you know that the woman you end up falling in love with won't want to have a baby with you?  You will want to make her happy and create something together.  Love changes everything!   It's human nature...it's how the race keeps surviving.

my girlfriend wants to have babies and I told her I don't and won't want any and if she isn't happy with that well there are a lot of guys for her out there.

I want to make her happy but I don't want children so it's up to her

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 10:31:27 PM »
my girlfriend wants to have babies and I told her I don't and won't want any and if she isn't happy with that well there are a lot of guys for her out there.

I want to make her happy but I don't want children so it's up to her
Then you risk losing her oneday.  Because oneday the desire to have a baby will be so strong that she will walk away to fulfil her desire.  Hopefully before this, you change your mind.  I've seen couples stay together for many many years saying that they won't have children and then oneday one of them up and leaves and the other is left devastated.  My mother worked with a woman who had this happen.  She was with her husband for 15 years, they weren't having any children.  Oneday he left her for someone else and now has a baby with the new woman. 

newmom

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 03:45:12 AM »
on m u s c l e week.com, someone posted Juan's response. He sure as fuck didn't deny it

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 05:30:12 AM »
on m u s c l e week.com, someone posted Juan's response. He sure as fuck didn't deny it
Not good. 

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 10:03:23 AM »
apparantly, a guy named Juan Morel from the same city that the IFBB Pro Juan Morel lives killed his baby by shaking it in 2003, when Morel was 21 (wich also match with Juan Morel the IFBB Pro's age)

and he did jail for some unknown reason

so...

The thread is on Special Ed's forum

*** I am not accusing the IFBB Pro Juan Morel of anything, just mentionning the fact *** for legal security  8)
If it were the same person the papers would have said bb with roid rage kills infant.
no way they wouldnt have used that angle to bash bb and steriods.
p

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 12:10:31 PM »

:-X
I know, you don't

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 01:00:33 PM »
This him ?

newmom

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 01:14:48 PM »
JuanDiesel
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by danx 

Juan im a fan so i would like to let you know a bunch of guys are posting articles about you and past issues. We all have skeletons in our closet unfortunately your a pro athlete now. You should just set the record straight bro. Shut those haters up.

I cant wait to see you on that pro stage, your one of the few pros who turn to the back and look better

thanks for the compliment!! Honestly i seen the post chose not to get involve and ignore it!!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 01:24:00 PM »
What a schmoe. "turn to the back an looks better"  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »
You say this because you are very young, but how do you know that the woman you end up falling in love with won't want to have a baby with you?  You will want to make her happy and create something together.  Love changes everything!   It's human nature...it's how the race keeps surviving.

LMAO..If you change your mind on something you've stood your ground on so long because a bitch feels different and because you "love" her?  You are not a man...

Oh brother...

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
... He DID not deny it.

it must be him, anybody would have denied this shit to stop being associated to this horrible murder

>:(