Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 94749 times)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2011, 09:04:34 PM »
HEY MENG !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2011, 07:24:42 PM »
Bump.  I see people are discussing this guys squat form without any regard for the fact that he killed his baby and then made up a story about piledriving an adult to cover that fact up.

But then again as long as he's 250 and ripped it doesn't matter, right?  You guys are Schmoes to the end!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2011, 07:39:47 PM »
Bump.  I see people are discussing this guys squat form without any regard for the fact that he killed his baby and then made up a story about piledriving an adult to cover that fact up.

But then again as long as he's 250 and ripped it doesn't matter, right?  You guys are Schmoes to the end!
exactly , if he was innocent, or it was really an accident, he woukld not have made a story up!
guilty people lie!
i would gladly shake the life out of this son of a bitch.
SBS.. Shaken Bodybuilder Syndrom!

I am extremely angry today!
some pervert that lives in our street showed his genitals to my daughter.... happened today, i kicked his ass... he is missing some teeth now. ran away the coward.....
and living in brasil, my neighbors were allready wanting to lynch the guy! lol!
i told them to take it easy..... I WILL handle him.... he is not done with me.
fucking gluesniffer! i'm gonna break both his legs.... really, he will be an example, nobody messes with kids! not my kid, not my neighbors kid.... no kids!!!!
i am not violent at all, but mess with my kid , and i am a psycho.... and since i know the police chief, and some judges.... i can do with him what i want...
bastard! really i am very very angry!!

Be Happy,
Optimus

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »

I haven't seen any schmoeing in regards to Juan. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2011, 07:50:59 PM »
If the thong fit, you must acquit.
O

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »
I haven't seen any schmoeing in regards to Juan. 

Please, don't be so stupid.  People have forgotten about this and don't care, now they're just looking to look at his squat form and how it relate to how big his quads will be for the next show and how shredded his glutes will be.  That's what a Schmoe does - only cares about muscle.  That's what most of the people here are - Schmoes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2011, 10:54:25 PM »
Please, don't be so stupid.  People have forgotten about this and don't care, now they're just looking to look at his squat form and how it relate to how big his quads will be for the next show and how shredded his glutes will be.  That's what a Schmoe does - only cares about muscle.  That's what most of the people here are - Schmoes.
Well everytime I see his name mentioned in a thread I think to myself how he killed his baby.  I can't see him any other way.  I was sure that many people are thinking the same thing.  How can you not? 

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »
Well everytime I see his name mentioned in a thread I think to myself how he killed his baby.  I can't see him any other way.  I was sure that many people are thinking the same thing.  How can you not? 

This and what you put in the other thread about the unfortunately married couple... spot on

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2011, 11:19:29 PM »
Hes a murderer and a fucking
Moron with the most annoying retarded voice ive ever heard. I hope hes an utter failure as a pro.  If i saw him person i would call him out. Guys legit scum. Fuck him and his gay five toe shoes he always wears in his training vids

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2011, 02:58:06 AM »

Well when I say Schmoeing I mean talking about his squat form with no concern for his past, I'm with you on that.  But it seems nobody else is - look in the thread about Phil Heath and Morel and Delarossa and people are talking about his weak squat form, and not his strong infant killing skills.  So I call that Schmoeing.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2011, 03:00:46 AM »
Hes a murderer and a fucking
Moron with the most annoying retarded voice ive ever heard. I hope hes an utter failure as a pro.  If i saw him person i would call him out. Guys legit scum. Fuck him and his gay five toe shoes he always wears in his training vids

It wouldn't be so bad if he came clean with it from the beginning.  I think people would be willing to forgive him and move on, but to make up a story about piledriving someone???  And let everyone believe that?

None of this "none of your business, that's in the past" bullshit.  If you're going to put yourself in the spotlight, wearing nothing but oil and a thong, you better be fucking ready to deal with your past.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2011, 03:49:00 AM »
It wouldn't be so bad if he came clean with it from the beginning.  I think people would be willing to forgive him and move on, but to make up a story about piledriving someone???  And let everyone believe that?

None of this "none of your business, that's in the past" bullshit.  If you're going to put yourself in the spotlight, wearing nothing but oil and a thong, you better be fucking ready to deal with your past.
Lies always catch up with a person.  You are right, if he didn't lie and make up a bullshit story about piledriving someone then we might just believe that he didn't mean to intentionally kill his child.  But by covering it up, it really makes you look guilty and not remorseful. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2011, 03:50:18 AM »
Well when I say Schmoeing I mean talking about his squat form with no concern for his past, I'm with you on that.  But it seems nobody else is - look in the thread about Phil Heath and Morel and Delarossa and people are talking about his weak squat form, and not his strong infant killing skills.  So I call that Schmoeing.
I haven't looked at the thread because since I found out that he killed his infant child, I have not been interested in anything that he is doing. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2013, 12:56:27 PM »
Is this the 2nd person he's killed ?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2013, 01:00:25 PM »
What a piece of shit

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
Wow..

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:35 PM »
Is this for real?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2013, 01:25:02 PM »
Is this the 2nd person he's killed ?
i don't think a person can die twice.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »
i don't think a person can die twice.
Zombies can!!!! :o :o :o
A

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2013, 06:50:53 PM »
I would love to hear what Gayer than bodybuilding thinks of the IFBB resident Papi Chulo and killing babies

Gayer..if you are out there....

getbig or getgot

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2013, 06:59:56 PM »
Did he really kill his child?

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Juan Morel and his son -whats the story behind that???
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »
So he shaken his son to death and was sentenced to 3 years in prison which he served,how he is able to be with his daughter which is from the same mother as the murdered son if he killed his own son?!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Juan Morel MURDERRED his son-whats the story behin that???
« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2013, 12:34:31 PM »
Somebody should've shaken him to death. Fucking murdering asshole.