Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21914 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #300 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:30 PM »
Yet, you're willing to use "pure speculation" to state that, in fact, Cain sexually harrassed these women.

you know he's lying thats all that matters to me

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #301 on: November 01, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
Not really.  If it was legit there is nothing at all improper about clarifying anything when you are running for the highest office in the free world.

Whatever you and blacken have going is between you, I am just asking you if Cain lied or not.  A simple yes or no would work.  Then you can go back to whatever you and blacken are engaged in.

Since they'll find a cure for cancer before Blacken ponies up his answers, I'll say this.

If Cain legitimately forgot and got briefed (or re-briefed....is that a word?) to what went down, between his initial presser and the Van Strustren interview, he's not lying.

If he didn't, then I'd say he is.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #302 on: November 01, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
hahhaha forgot ooookkkk

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #303 on: November 01, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
you know he's lying thats all that matters to me

No, I don't know he's lying. Hence, the reason I made my statement to Lurker.

No need to drag this out with him, since you don't have the spine to address the questions I pointed out to you for the better part of two days now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #305 on: November 01, 2011, 01:04:47 PM »
hahhaha forgot ooookkkk

I'm sorry!!! Where is this evidence that Cain harrassed these women again? Or are you doing the Sharia "guilty until proven innocent" routine again?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: November 01, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
I'm sorry!!! Where is this evidence that Cain harrassed these women again? Or are you doing the Sharia "guilty until proven innocent" routine again?

so he lies all day to hide something that didn't happen  :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #307 on: November 01, 2011, 02:20:52 PM »
Since they'll find a cure for cancer before Blacken ponies up his answers, I'll say this.

If Cain legitimately forgot and got briefed (or re-briefed....is that a word?) to what went down, between his initial presser and the Van Strustren interview, he's not lying.

If he didn't, then I'd say he is.

he said he wasn't briefed.  he said he just started to recall more details over the day. 

he spent 10 days dodging Qs from politico... and knew of no settlement... then suddenly (as nbc broke news of the settlement), he remembers.

Sorry, that's a lie, and anyone who believes him is a fcking sucker.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »
Cain is a Federal Reserve insider not to be trusted anyway.  This will just help pave the way for Ron Paul.   
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2011, 02:34:32 PM »
Cain is a Federal Reserve insider not to be trusted anyway.  This will just help pave the way for Ron Paul.   

33 is defending the obvious lies of a Fed employee.

while Ron paul is sitting right there in 3rd waiting to swoop in.

it's almost like he will deserve another 4 years of obama, with his kneepadding for the liar Koch Fed employee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2011, 02:37:40 PM »
33 is defending the obvious lies of a Fed employee.

while Ron paul is sitting right there in 3rd waiting to swoop in.

it's almost like he will deserve another 4 years of obama, with his kneepadding for the liar Koch Fed employee.

I told you I am voting for RP didnt I?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: November 01, 2011, 02:39:28 PM »
I told you I am voting for RP didnt I?   

but your defense of Cain "I am not even sure if he actually lied........." is kneepadding.

I voted barr, but you called me a kneepadder for defending obama policy.
In that case, your voting Paul doesn't exclude you from being a Cain kneepadder now ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: November 01, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »
but your defense of Cain "I am not even sure if he actually lied........." is kneepadding.

I voted barr, but you called me a kneepadder for defending obama policy.
In that case, your voting Paul doesn't exclude you from being a Cain kneepadder now ;)

because i have NEVEr seen you start one thread advocating for bob barr and endless ones supporting maobama.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2011, 03:48:09 PM »
because i have NEVEr seen you start one thread advocating for bob barr and endless ones supporting maobama.   

you start about 15,000 of these a week.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: November 01, 2011, 03:52:49 PM »
you start about 15,000 of these a week.

Please bump your threads pimping Bob Barr?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »
Please bump your threads pimping Bob Barr?

real bob barr voters don't need to hear about him.  you clods worshipping mcSenile and 0Bama were too loud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »
real bob barr voters don't need to hear about him.  you clods worshipping mcSenile and 0Bama were too loud.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #317 on: November 01, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »
That TTHHHHHUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!  that we all just heard was Cain's campaign crashing back down.  Between his lying and his abortion flub, he has been exposed as someone way in over his head in the political field.

Two more weeks, it will be Newt to catch fire and have everyone hanging their hopes on him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2011, 04:15:10 PM »
Two more weeks, it will be Newt to catch fire and have everyone hanging their hopes on him.

hahaha those poorrepub voters.  At least the hapless dems had both hilary and obama, both electable and representative of their base.

Repubs have romney (which 75% of repubs hate), RPaul, who they're too stupid to accept, and then 5 other goons that won't win against obama.)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2011, 09:15:25 PM »
Ford O'ConnellRepublican consultant and chairman of CivicForumPAC :

Depending on what other information comes to light, Herman Cain could conceivably recover from these allegations. Unfortunately for Cain, a big part of his allure is his often-touted executive management skills (including crisis management proficiency). Forget the 3:00 A.M. phone call, Cain has yet to demonstrate himself capable of answering a 9:00 A.M. phone call.

Herman Cain is not presidential material. He's just another damaged GOP candidate kept afloat by tea party determination to not fall in love with Mitt Romney. It won't last. As soon as the ultra-conservative elements in the GOP primary electorate figure out Cain is unelectable, they will drop him like they dropped Rick Perry, Donald Trump and Michele Bachmann.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: November 02, 2011, 05:35:27 AM »
Looks like there is more to the Cain story than first believed.  Details emerging how one woman got a years salary in pay.  That isn't a severance, that is a settlement.

The more this is exposed to air, the more it starts to stink.

But the good news is that it doesn't affect Mitt.  He has already had the nomination sewed up since 2009.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: November 02, 2011, 05:41:30 AM »
That TTHHHHHUUUUUDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!  that we all just heard was Cain's campaign crashing back down.  Between his lying and his abortion flub, he has been exposed as someone way in over his head in the political field.

THHHUUUDDDDDDDD???? More like CHA-CHING!!! Cain is raking in the dough ($400,000 on Monday) and, to date, he is still tied or ahead of Romney. If he remains that way, this hit piece falls flat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2011, 05:43:13 AM »
Anyone who defended clinton, groping, exposing himself, raping, women need to STFU about this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: November 02, 2011, 05:43:57 AM »
Looks like there is more to the Cain story than first believed.  Details emerging how one woman got a years salary in pay.  That isn't a severance, that is a settlement.

The more this is exposed to air, the more it starts to stink.

But the good news is that it doesn't affect Mitt.  He has already had the nomination sewed up since 2009.

A year's pay is severance and it's peanuts, for a alleged sexual harrassment charge. The initial report said that both women got "five-figure" severance or "separation packages". $35,000 (what the other woman got) is five figures.

If the other got 3 months' pay, as indicated earlier, that means two women got less than $50,000 for an alleged sexual harrassment charge.

If Mitt had this sewn up, he wouldn't be in a dogfight with Cain now. He may win it in the end, and that's fine.

But, this whole notion (as some have purported) that it was his from the start, or that it should just be handed to him, is abusrd.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2011, 05:46:52 AM »
Mitt in a dogfight with Cain't?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Where did you read that?  Get real.   And please show me an example of the average worker getting a years pay for severance.  They doled out some "go away and be quiet" money to that lady.  More details will surface.  Be patient.