Author Topic: Reppin 500 Naturally with C T Fletcher  (Read 43886 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Reppin 500 Naturally with C T Fletcher
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
I understand people claiming natural all the time I really do, but there has to be a question asked first for this claim, nothing more annoying then a scumbag liar claiming natural and using that as a means to promote his business. Must he say it ten time over and over again, what jackass.

So far, all of his bench press records have been set in drug-tested competitions and he competes in the INBA. I went to their website and they actually have a "Hall of Shame", listing some of the bodybuilders that have popped positive for steroids. The specific substance for which they were caught using are listed, with levels displayed as well.

They are also banned for life from the INBA and all its affiliates (unless, they're minors; then, they're banned until age 21, with their faces and names not posted).

Back to Fletcher, I'm not sure if he'll make it to an IFBB stage. Again, he appears to be a light-heavyweight with a superheavyweight's arms.

Then again, if he qualifies for the NPC Masters Nationals and wins his class there, he gets a pro card with the IFBB, which means he'd have to surrender his INBA card. The NPC doesn't care about the INBA pro card. Kai Greene was a pro in the WNBF (he won that organization's Mr. Universe), while competing in the NPC.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2012, 07:41:32 AM »
So far, all of his bench press records have been set in drug-tested competitions and he competes in the INBA. I went to their website and they actually have a "Hall of Shame", listing some of the bodybuilders that have popped positive for steroids. The specific substance for which they were caught using are listed, with levels displayed as well.

They are also banned for life from the INBA and all its affiliates (unless, they're minors; then, they're banned until age 21, with their faces and names not posted).

Back to Fletcher, I'm not sure if he'll make it to an IFBB stage. Again, he appears to be a light-heavyweight with a superheavyweight's arms.

Then again, if he qualifies for the NPC Masters Nationals and wins his class there, he gets a pro card with the IFBB, which means he'd have to surrender his INBA card. The NPC doesn't care about the INBA pro card. Kai Greene was a pro in the WNBF (he won that organization's Mr. Universe), while competing in the NPC.
OK very nice resume, what`s your point cause sure know it is not trying to prove that he in fact is natural.

He was 290 at 5`10 in the first video and he is not fat by any means. So what you are telling me is that there is no gap between a natural like him and a juice to the gills Olympian, this guy is bigger then Cormier, Wheeler, Levrone, Ray and the lot of them, McWay you know better bro, I certainly did not expect that from you. :o

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2012, 08:02:08 AM »
As natural as a cock in your troath

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2012, 08:11:11 AM »
i dont know but here he talks about bodybuilding

mindblowing claims

epic form

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2012, 08:36:37 AM »
OK very nice resume, what`s your point cause sure know it is not trying to prove that he in fact is natural.

He was 290 at 5`10 in the first video and he is not fat by any means. So what you are telling me is that there is no gap between a natural like him and a juice to the gills Olympian, this guy is bigger then Cormier, Wheeler, Levrone, Ray and the lot of them, McWay you know better bro, I certainly did not expect that from you. :o

When did Levrone, Ray, Wheeler, Cormier, et. al. subject themselves to multiple drug tests in both powerlifting and bodybuilding?

Either this guy has some super-secret pharmaceuticals, about which nobody knows, that allows him to beat these tests repeatedly (for over 30 years). OR, maybe, just maybe the guy is legit.

Besides, look at his physique in bodybuilding mode. Except for his arms, he looks like a light heavyweight (at least, in street clothes).

In powerlifting mode, he has a bit of a tummy on his and his arms aren't defined. But, overall he was HUGE (5'11", 290 lb)

Now, he looks to be about 215 or 220 at 5'10".

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »
as natural as barney frank is straight 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
When did Levrone, Ray, Wheeler, Cormier, et. al. subject themselves to multiple drug tests in both powerlifting and bodybuilding?

Either this guy has some super-secret pharmaceuticals, about which nobody knows, that allows him to beat these tests repeatedly (for over 30 years). OR, maybe, just maybe the guy is legit.

Besides, look at his physique in bodybuilding mode. Except for his arms, he looks like a light heavyweight (at least, in street clothes).

In powerlifting mode, he has a bit of a tummy on his and his arms aren't defined. But, overall he was HUGE (5'11", 290 lb)

Now, he looks to be about 215 or 220 at 5'10".
Naive is not even the word to describe your position here, wow just wow. I used to be the one to test people at shows bro, that`s right me and I used stay with the chosen person until they had to pee and I would walk in a stall and watch them pee bro, funny how out of the 100 competitors they only chose 1 female and 1 male, ya nice drug testing and besides anyone can be on prop for 15 years, stop for a month and pass the drug test, not rocket scienece to past a drug test. If these guy is 290 in that shape then that would mean there would be people walking around at 390 at the same height when you add gh and the works,  ``don`t be so gullible McFly``---back to the future  ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2012, 09:42:05 AM »
Of course 400lbs is possible naturally.

I have two friends who can hit that. Both are about 5'9 with short arms. Though relatively light.

If you are big and heavy with good genetics 400lbs is possible. Add in great genetics and you are likely to hit 450lbs one day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2012, 09:45:13 AM »

I have two friends who can hit that. Both are about 5'9 with short arms. Though relatively light.

If you are big and heavy with good genetics 400lbs is possible. Add in great genetics and you are likely to hit 450lbs one day.
even 500 raw is possible

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »
I would say so if short levers or just a huge guy.

For me maybe not though I will expect to hit 450lbs maybe by the time I am 30

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2012, 10:46:05 AM »

:D

you are such a liar AND a moron ... join Onetimeiateacock

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2012, 01:33:45 PM »
Is it impossible for a man training 8 years who is over 6'3 and 120kg bodyweight to bench over 400lbs?

You are the moron.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2012, 02:02:32 PM »
Is it impossible for a man training 8 years who is over 6'3 and 120kg bodyweight to bench over 400lbs?

You are the moron.

I don't think so, no, but this is an entirely different issue than CT and his benching.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2012, 02:11:32 PM »
Sevastase is a moan about this issue.

He was on lots of drugs and got very strong. Yet when he was not on any drugs he was very average for a 40 year old man who had trained for 20 years.

This anger likely stems from the absolute desire, optimism and drive to be a professional tennis player. Dedicating and sacrificing his whole youth to this to escape poverty and disease back in Romania. This impressive desire was absolutely diminished by the subsequent fail of this pursuit. naturally this was not attributed to some people being better, working harder, being luckier, having better coaches or a multitude of other reasons.

Sev attributes everything to drugs and is a firm believer if he cannot do it then nobody can. Whilst this is admirable in an exhuberant and keen young tennis player in a middle aged man it stinks of self loathing and angst.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »

He was on lots of drugs and got very strong. Yet when he was not on any drugs he was very average for a 40 year old man who had trained for 20 years.

This anger likely stems from the absolute desire, optimism and drive to be a professional tennis player. Dedicating and sacrificing his whole youth to this to escape poverty and disease back in Romania. This impressive desire was absolutely diminished by the subsequent fail of this pursuit. naturally this was not attributed to some people being better, working harder, being luckier, having better coaches or a multitude of other reasons.

Sev attributes everything to drugs and is a firm believer if he cannot do it then nobody can. Whilst this is admirable in an exhuberant and keen young tennis player in a middle aged man it stinks of self loathing and angst.

damn, longest post ever by ursa minor.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2012, 02:19:54 PM »

Well said

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »
I would say so if short levers or just a huge guy.

For me maybe not though I will expect to hit 450lbs maybe by the time I am 30
thats a good goal man
ive benched over 400 and im natural.. heavy benching does take a toll on the joints over time though... particularly the shoulder
that ct guy gas some serious guns
choice is an illusion

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »

I've done 405 naturally, and I'd consider myself average as far as genetics go. And I did that, weighing around 250. That was back in 2005, which I mentioned on this forum a while back.

Naive is not even the word to describe your position here, wow just wow. I used to be the one to test people at shows bro, that`s right me and I used stay with the chosen person until they had to pee and I would walk in a stall and watch them pee bro, funny how out of the 100 competitors they only chose 1 female and 1 male, ya nice drug testing and besides anyone can be on prop for 15 years, stop for a month and pass the drug test, not rocket scienece to past a drug test. If these guy is 290 in that shape then that would mean there would be people walking around at 390 at the same height when you add gh and the works,  ``don`t be so gullible McFly``---back to the future  ;D

There's nothing naive about my position. As I said, either he has a drug regimen that's so good he can buck the system for 30 years plus; or, the guy's legit and basically blessed on the genetic side.

Plus, at 290, he wasn't exactly looking like Ronnie Coleman (circa 2003).

If anybody could do what you claim, as far as beating tests go, the INBA wouldn't have their "Hall of Shame", obviously. Yes, there are those who attempt to beat the test. Some actually do.

That hardly means that every one who passes cheated, unless you're one of the usual crew who thinks the only way you can be natural is if you look like garbage.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2012, 03:48:53 PM »
Not natural, but I like this guy. Charismatic.

^
This works for me too.
a

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2012, 04:06:05 PM »
I just want to add that IFBB on amateur level in europe is drug tested contest, meaning that every world champion, national champion is drug tested during contest. Many guys are disqualified for drugs as well. Does that mean that they are natural? Hell no.

You should have seen faces of poeple back stage at junior championships in eastern europe when I told them WADA came (they didn't expect that, IFBB is runnin on low budget here). There are tons of methods and none of them are really sophisticated. I won't go into details for obvious reasons but trust me, "drug tested" is far from "natural".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2012, 07:02:06 PM »
I just want to add that IFBB on amateur level in europe is drug tested contest, meaning that every world champion, national champion is drug tested during contest. Many guys are disqualified for drugs as well. Does that mean that they are natural? Hell no.

You should have seen faces of poeple back stage at junior championships in eastern europe when I told them WADA came (they didn't expect that, IFBB is runnin on low budget here). There are tons of methods and none of them are really sophisticated. I won't go into details for obvious reasons but trust me, "drug tested" is far from "natural".

WADA does the INBA testing. Of course, you're going to have those who attempt to buck the system. But, many of them wash out anyway.

http://www.naturalbodybuilding.com/pages/pages/failed_athletes.php

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2012, 01:08:05 PM »
thats a good goal man
ive benched over 400 and im natural.. heavy benching does take a toll on the joints over time though... particularly the shoulder
that ct guy gas some serious guns

How many people would bulk up to 290 or so, the way CT looked in his bench video, to look the way he looks now?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2012, 10:06:52 PM »
   PED

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2012, 10:37:10 PM »
How many people would bulk up to 290 or so, the way CT looked in his bench video, to look the way he looks now?
How are you comparing him in the bench video at 290 to now. he has at least 30 more pounds of muscle in that bench video then he does now, he is a monster in that video, bigger then Cormier and Levrone, but ya he is natural ::)

Wake up people, this is how simple it is, do prop, tren, and var for as long as you want. Come off a few weeks out from your drug test and pass, abc's. it ain't no rocket science,

If you see a guy the size of the guys at the Olympia, obviously their juicing, unbelievable what people don't want to believe, what is wrong with you guys, woooooooooooosh.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2012, 11:02:40 PM »
How are you comparing him in the bench video at 290 to now. he has at least 30 more pounds of muscle in that bench video then he does now, he is a monster in that video, bigger then Cormier and Levrone, but ya he is natural ::)

Did you not see my statement, suggesting that he looks to be about 215 to 220, now? My point was that it's hardly a stretch to say that someone without drugs to get to 215 or 220 ripped would have to be 290 off-season, putting on quite a bit of bodyfat with no anabolics to ensure most of his weight is lean mass.

Fletcher's bodyfat is way higher than Cormier or Levrone, even in their off-season modes.

Wake up people, this is how simple it is, do prop, tren, and var for as long as you want. Come off a few weeks out from your drug test and pass, abc's. it ain't no rocket science,

Not if the tests are random, in addition to scheduled tests. Otherwise, people wouldn't be getting popped (i.e. the INBA's wall of shame). Apparently they took your advice but didn't fare so well.

If you see a guy the size of the guys at the Olympia, obviously their juicing, unbelievable what people don't want to believe, what is wrong with you guys, woooooooooooosh.

There are powerlifters who are bigger than bodybuilders, even if they aren't nearly as defined.

Fletcher isn't the size of guys at the Olympia. You've seen how he looks ripped (or close to it) and it's not even close. Again, but for his arms, he looks like a light heavyweight.

With that said, Fletcher has the resume and the records to support his drug-free claims. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, until I see sufficient evidence to the contrary. If you want to believe he's taking everything but the kitchen sink but magically getting off it, just in time to pass drug tests for 30 years, knock yourself out.