Author Topic: I am self confessed Women Hater - I think all women are whores  (Read 22113 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: I am self confessed Women Hater - I think all women are whores
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2011, 07:51:29 AM »
woman; a biological function with which you can make copies of thine self

And women would say;

men; a biological function with which you can make copies of thine self

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2011, 07:52:05 AM »
and his dad killed himself in his youth...

Don't know if I'd include that in the same Fun Facts catagory.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:00 AM »
Don't worry. Don't stress.

Only peace and happiness.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2011, 07:53:56 PM »
let me explain to you something about female and bodydbuikld,, ill say it once so open eyes,,

female DO NOT LIKE BODYUILDERS,, they may say they do ,,until! they get into the world ,, the dark dark world of a bodybuild , and it is not a bright world friends you know it well,,they like the attention to begin with ,, oh my fella is in shape he is big i have big muscular bodybuildr i date,,but very fast after,, within first year usualy first few months when the hotnes part is gone and realy most serious bodybuild dont even need to be clean they can get any woman they want but! only temporarily! women just dont like bodybuildrs ,, it is not the way we look not that at all,, it is the DRUGS,, it is the contant self admirarion and hours upon hours infront of miror longer than them,,it is the continous usage of drugs and you can lie on here but in reality behin dclose doors you know how much you use and you know it is every day injects or atleast every other day ,, you also know...that some drugs can alter your personality to some degree and make you a very opposite fella from the fella this woman met months back,, so this is when they discover the reality behin dbodybuild,, this is when they discover that you were not born muscular,, and that you were not born quality big...yes you can hide it for sometime but in the end it come out when you as bodybuild fall inlove  with the woman,,

now,, saying the above doesnt mean you cant find a woman,, EVERYWHERE ESPECIALY IN AMERICANA THERE ARE SO MANY SINGLE FEMALE ,, JUST TAKE A LOOK ON INTERNET SO MANY WHORES SO MANY GIRLS THAT JUST ARE OUT THERE AND DONT HAVE ANY GUY ,, AND TODAY ALL OF THEM TRY TO BE HOT...SO THERE IS ALWAYS A CUTE GIRL THERE OUT FOR YOU ,, YOU JUST NEED TO NOT LET EMOTIONS TAKE CONTROL TOO SOON ,, REMEMBER! THE TYPE OF GIRL YOU ATRACT AS BODYBUILD AE HORRIBLE! THEY ARER HORRID IN 90% OF CASES,, SOOOO BE SURE YOU CONCENTRATE ON THE 10% WHO DONT LIKE YOUR BODYBUILD BUT...DUE TO YOUR ABILITY TO TAKE CONTROL! OVER THE GIRL AND YOU WILL HAVE TO BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE A HOT FEMALE IN LONG TERM ..DUE TO YOUR ABILITY TO TAKE CONTROL OVER HER AND GROW ON HER....SHE WILL ACCEPT IT AND TRULY FALL INLOVE WITH YOU ,, IT IS NOT EASY TO DO ,, FIRST GET OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM ALL THE FUCK ALL THE BUBBLE BUTT ALL THE PERKY 32 C TITS,, GET IT OUT OF SYSTEM ,, FUCK A GIRL WITH PIERCED PUSSY ,, FUCK A GIRL WITH FAKE TITS,, FUCK A GIRL 110...DO ALL THAT,, BUT! WHEN IT COME TO GET A GIRL FOR GOOD!! MAKE SURE YOU GET CONTROL OVER THE CUTEST LOVLIEST GIRL OF THEM ALL ,, MAKE SURE YOU GROW ON HER,, MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT A SUCKER AND YOU STAND YOUR OWN! MAKE SURE SHE KNOW YOU BODYBUILD AND PENETRATE HER MIND WITH YOUR HEART,, IT TAKES SOME TIME BUT EVERYONE HAS ITS MATCH ,,

if you see some of the girls i fuck along the years,, 18 year olds 19 year olds i was 15 year older than many of them ,, they are worth nothing,, its all attention ,, they dont even know how to fuck ,, they just pussy and 2 legs,, your soul mate is someone that you will feel it ...she wont be the hottest fake balonie around,, she will be hot but! she will have a heart,, she will know that inorder for her to get you she will have to give up some of her demands and accept accept accept ,, dont abuse it ,, love it let it grow and you may end up with a wife

bodybuild always do the mistake of going for whores,, we alwys do this ,, the girls in the industry are no good! they are on meds just as much as us,, they dont give a damn fuck about anything but their look exactly like you ,, you cant be with a woman that dont put your first,, man only say it ...women make you feel it! the right one will make yuo feel it she wont let go no matter fucking what!

for every whore there is replacemts,, they all look the same with out make up especialy in americana ,, all look the damn same ,, the girls look the same im telling you ,, same attitude ,, same balonie,, you need to know how to not attach and find the 10% who doesnt act the same! the 10% who may look the same but doesnt project the same dumbness and emptiness that the typical americana girl has,, she is out there ...just look hard

gh15 approved

Great fucking post.  Spot on.  One of the best posts I've read about women on GetBig.  Getting all the bullshit out of your system and being with a member of that 10% is valuable.  True companionship can be found this way.  Really a spot on post.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:39 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2011, 11:58:56 PM »
You do not die alone if God's walking by your side. But of course to deserve this, you have to follow his principles all life long and create and maintain life yourself, while fighting evil in His name.
You do not die alone if you have kids... and grandsons, who will be by your side if you loved them enough. If you didnt love them, then they will stay away from you, and it would be the result of your own actions.
By your side, yes...but nobody is taking that ride with you...you came into this world alone, and you will exist this world alone...whatever is on the other side---is on the other side.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2011, 09:14:32 AM »
Hell of a way to go through life,hating women ::)

.....I enjoy women :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »
nonsense thread

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2011, 09:26:32 AM »
great thread, all valid points, women are Heaven and Hell   :D
K

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »
dont know why anyone would hate women since they don't actually effect you or do anything to you unless you let them. sounds like someone is getting frustrated by constant rejections  :D

newmom

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »

that's because you're a nice and pure true gentleman

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »
We're all whores. Only difference is our asking 'price.'    :-\              ;D

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2011, 01:43:25 PM »
Great fucking post.  Spot on.  One of the best posts I've read about women on GetBig.  Getting all the bullshit out of your system and being with a member of that 10% is valuable.  True companionship can be found this way.  Really a spot on post.

Outstanding post indeed.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
By your side, yes...but nobody is taking that ride with you...you came into this world alone, and you will exist this world alone...whatever is on the other side---is on the other side.
you re not alone if you re part of something bigger than you. You re just part of it. But what you re describing is exactly the feeling most atheists nowadays have, and for a reason; they come from dysfunctional families and as a result cannot build solid significant relationships with others.
you re not alone if you have a family, or continue, build, one. If you only live for yourself and dont care about others -mostly because your own family was dysfunctional and that's how both your parents treated each others and you and your brothers/sisters-, well, the result is that you ll feel alone.

You can only be part of something, you cannot be "everything".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2011, 05:39:05 PM »
dont know why anyone would hate women since they don't actually effect you or do anything to you unless you let them. sounds like someone is getting frustrated by constant rejections  :D
Posted like a 15 year old homosexual with a idealistic view on the world.  To suggest that women dont effect you unless you let them is the most naive, pathethic thing I have ever heard.  Only a homo would think like that.  Women have been manipulating men socially for thousands of years, and what, you think because you have read some new age book, you can all of a sudden overcome 1000's years of evolution and biology and will yourself to be non affected by the opposite sex.  And it has nothing to do with rejection, my manhater attitude gets my more action than I can handle,  the very day I started the thread, that night I was pounding out some pussy.  I just know the truth about feminism and the way it has ruined the modern world.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2011, 05:47:37 PM »
.....I enjoy women :) every man enjoys fucking women you mong, doesnt mean we have to like them

that's because you're a nice and pure true gentleman

These type of men sicken me - they are called manginas, constantly seeking mothers approval - Oh look, the magina got the approval of a substitue mother in runningmom - these two posts just hit home too me how easily men and women fall into their gender stereotypes and complete denial.  All men know how other men feel abut women, we know that when you are being nice to them, you are just angling for some action or at least some positive attention from some whore.  Men maybe able to bluff women, because they are less intelligent than men, but us men know exactly what your playing at.  Pretendng to like women is the oldest trick in the book, I use it all the time.
V

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2011, 03:22:20 AM »
When I was younger I think my consciousness buried the fact that I hated women so that I could sleep with them, but now that I am 38, I cant stand there bitching, moaning, manipulative's, complaining and generally just busting mens balls.  I now treat women like shit, and I have more women then ever chasing me.  I am convinced they loved to be treated like shit, because it confirms there lack of self worth stemming from their penis envy.

I'm beginning to think like this. Me and my fiance have been going through a shit time of late due to her general mentalness and I was preparing the ground to fuck her off. Then as if by magic the contraceptive pill no longer works for her and she's "accidentally" become preggers.

Vile creatures!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2011, 03:53:29 AM »
A wise person like Musclecenter shall speak on this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2011, 08:06:37 AM »

Hell of a way to go through life, loving women - literally, I'm serious - it is hell on earth if you love women. They are great to fuck, thats about it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2011, 08:12:06 AM »
I'm beginning to think like this. Me and my fiance have been going through a shit time of late due to her general mentalness and I was preparing the ground to fuck her off. Then as if by magic the contraceptive pill no longer works for her and she's "accidentally" become preggers.

Vile creatures!
As a masculist, I believe women should be charged with a crime for falling pregnant without her partners consent, if the man thinks the woman is on the pill, then through her natural deceit, falls pregnant to trap her man.  It should be a crime, it is deceitful, cunning, manipulative and insured to benefit her and not the man.  Vile Creatures if you ask me too
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2011, 10:26:10 AM »
As a masculist, I believe women should be charged with a crime for falling pregnant without her partners consent, if the man thinks the woman is on the pill, then through her natural deceit, falls pregnant to trap her man.  It should be a crime, it is deceitful, cunning, manipulative and insured to benefit her and not the man.  Vile Creatures if you ask me too

Deceit has always been there strongest weapon.
But that's part of their role, they are here to test us.
Deliver or vanish.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2011, 10:27:42 AM »

Deliver or vanish.

WTF does that mean - man up and say what you mean
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2011, 12:01:33 PM »

x1,000,000

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2011, 12:03:37 PM »
Posted like a 15 year old homosexual with a idealistic view on the world.  To suggest that women dont effect you unless you let them is the most naive, pathethic thing I have ever heard.  Only a homo would think like that.  Women have been manipulating men socially for thousands of years, and what, you think because you have read some new age book, you can all of a sudden overcome 1000's years of evolution and biology and will yourself to be non affected by the opposite sex.  And it has nothing to do with rejection, my manhater attitude gets my more action than I can handle,  the very day I started the thread, that night I was pounding out some pussy.  I just know the truth about feminism and the way it has ruined the modern world.

i didnt read all of this but from the first few sentences i'd already gleaned multiple emasculating insults and the word homosexual excessively used. it's apparent you are insecure in your own masculinity, with much doubt about your self worth as a man, but this is not surprising in the least. always the same story with men who proclaim to "hate" women so fervently.

men who are so desperate for female attention, they will do anything and everything for women; give women all their physical and material possessions in the naive hope women will reciprocate in some manner but the women never do because that type of worm, not even worthy to be called a man, is not respectable, the stench of desperation reeks from him like rotten meat. i truly do understand why it is you hate women, yes - but it is your of own volition to allow women to abuse you so. as i said before, the only thing women can take from you is what you let them. i never invest in women emotionally, physically or with material possessions - why bother? hell, when i go to a bar, and get approached by women insistent i buy them a drink, i tell them instead they should buy me drinks, which ironically works better to garner their attention due to the confidence exuded. friend, my advice is to stop tormenting yourself with this feeble and pathetic demeanor that does nothing more than lower women's opinion of you; stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and get some damn self respect. once you do, you will realize woman are not some "insidious creation of god whose sole purported genetic purpose is to cause you agony" - an opinion which could not be more naive in its perception of reality.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2011, 12:10:56 PM »
women are genetically designed to be whore, but century of religion and tradition impeach them.

sexual revolution in the 60/70's ended that, so they just became the whore they were supposed to be.

modern era with all iphone internet media just helped them to be better whore, "ultimate whore".

during this time men became metro sexual.

lol...ultimate whore...Good stuff my French Friend.