Author Topic: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol  (Read 69217 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 06:27:20 PM »
these guys dont understand, thats way too clear headed for them to understand

Arnold's response to dianabol was 1 in 1000. Most guys are not going to look like that on dbol bro.

Do you really see yourself competing on stage at 240 looking "like a bodybuilder" at the rate your going without using gh? Even then, there are guys with worse genetics than arnold with more muscle mass than Arnold do to gh and insulin. True it may not be real muscle :D but they are competing at 250 at 5'10 while arnold never saw anything near that. Steve kuclo was what 240 on stage at your age and height. He was actually 21 bro, a fucking KID on stage at 240 pounds hard. Now Arnold was 3 inches taller, had 6 years of training more training under him and probably had been on AAS longer,  (since he was early teens), and genetics kuclo could dream of. But never did see those numbers. Stop trying to oversimplify everything, stop trying to act like slow and steady wins the race. Van flat out said that's bullshit and that 99% of guys build all their muscle in their first few years of steroids, and then remain on the same drugs for 20 years to keep what they built. Nobody grows slowly and steadily on AAS, and wakes up one day a freak.   Did you see Arnold at my age? He did not grow slowly and steadily lol he was a fucking monster before he turned 20. How much bigger did he get from 21 to 27? not much at all. But since I am not arnold no..I do not think it is practical for the typical white gym rat with average genes like you and myself to look impressive aka huge and lean..on just AAS.

You also can't say this stuff about Serge, poor example. I remember gh15 saying this word for word in an OLD post.

" for 99% of white guys, it is impossible to get big while staying lean and not putting on some fat. You need the calories, dont know about you but you want those 20 30 pounds you have to eat. Secondly live and die by the scale! Nothing make you feel better than first few weeks into legit dianabol and seeing scale fly. Yes Yes Kevin grow into show but this was from many years of trial and error trial and error! Lastly you are not Kevin."  something like that..

l

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
anyone tried 100 per day??

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 07:15:33 PM »
Arnold's response to dianabol was 1 in 1000. Most guys are not going to look like that on dbol bro.

Do you really see yourself competing on stage at 240 looking "like a bodybuilder" at the rate your going without using gh? Even then, there are guys with worse genetics than arnold with more muscle mass than Arnold do to gh and insulin. True it may not be real muscle :D but they are competing at 250 at 5'10 while arnold never saw anything near that. Steve kuclo was what 240 on stage at your age and height. He was actually 21 bro, a fucking KID on stage at 240 pounds hard. Now Arnold was 3 inches taller, had 6 years of training more training under him and probably had been on AAS longer,  (since he was early teens), and genetics kuclo could dream of. But never did see those numbers. Stop trying to oversimplify everything, stop trying to act like slow and steady wins the race. Van flat out said that's bullshit and that 99% of guys build all their muscle in their first few years of steroids, and then remain on the same drugs for 20 years to keep what they built. Nobody grows slowly and steadily on AAS, and wakes up one day a freak.   Did you see Arnold at my age? He did not grow slowly and steadily lol he was a fucking monster before he turned 20. How much bigger did he get from 21 to 27? not much at all. But since I am not arnold no..I do not think it is practical for the typical white gym rat with average genes like you and myself to look impressive aka huge and lean..on just AAS.

You also can't say this stuff about Serge, poor example. I remember gh15 saying this word for word in an OLD post.

" for 99% of white guys, it is impossible to get big while staying lean and not putting on some fat. You need the calories, dont know about you but you want those 20 30 pounds you have to eat. Secondly live and die by the scale! Nothing make you feel better than first few weeks into legit dianabol and seeing scale fly. Yes Yes Kevin grow into show but this was from many years of trial and error trial and error! Lastly you are not Kevin."  something like that..

you completely misunderstood me.

i wasnt saying gh isnt necessary to look like the pro bodybuilders today.

i am saying that fancy drug protocols that time everything down to the minute and require complex drink mixes, IV injections, etc.. to be complete bullshit.

yes GH is needed. yes mega dosing is needed. slow and steady does win the race but you cant be slow and steady without GH and AAS abuse.   

if one guy follows bfg's protocol with 1000mg test, 10iu gh, and 40iu slin.... and another guy uses 100mg test, 15iu gh, 40iu slin... doesnt matter whenever the fuck he injects it hes still going to get better results.

the timing of drug intake doesnt matter, the complexity of your drug stack doesnt matter, fancy amino acid drinks dont matter..   doseage and duration matter.

arnold ...... he had been taking handfuls of dbol from the age of 14...  youd look pretty damn good if youd been doing the same. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »
my bad bro... I just like provoking you to get a good response.. I know your right :) 
fuck this bfg cat.
l

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:25 PM »
you completely misunderstood me.

i wasnt saying gh isnt necessary to look like the pro bodybuilders today.

i am saying that fancy drug protocols that time everything down to the minute and require complex drink mixes, IV injections, etc.. to be complete bullshit.

yes GH is needed. yes mega dosing is needed. slow and steady does win the race but you cant be slow and steady without GH and AAS abuse.  

if one guy follows bfg's protocol with 1000mg test, 10iu gh, and 40iu slin.... and another guy uses 100mg test, 15iu gh, 40iu slin... doesnt matter whenever the fuck he injects it hes still going to get better results.

the timing of drug intake doesnt matter, the complexity of your drug stack doesnt matter, fancy amino acid drinks dont matter..   doseage and duration matter.

arnold ...... he had been taking handfuls of dbol from the age of 14...  youd look pretty damn good if youd been doing the same.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 08:28:26 PM »
hmm i dropped insulin recently all together, from some points Tbomz pointed out to me.but this thread makes me want to add it back in again. Honestly there are so many gh and slin protocols I don't know what to think of it, seems like a pain in the fucking ass and money :D
At least when you just use AAS you can live a normal life, slin was such a pain in the ass. Always worried about going hypo at work, worried about girl finding my gh in the fridge..AAS you can hide in a shoebox in your closet:)

question for BFG. Do any of the pros on stage fuck with this chinese generic gh?  I know lots of guys say it's the same shit as I used 10iu for a few months myself, but I can't see guys like Cutler using red tops and blue tops with so much on the line.

what are you crazy? lol how do you think we can afford 30-40 iu gh a day? pay americano 2000 dolaros kits? for same damn gh?

alexai is good enough for you? he use 30-40 iu kigtropin ,, looks to me better than any pharm grade americano gh

and the ifbb americana circle use lots of china gh ,,lots of nordic gh lots of kigtropin lots of hygetropin

my 2 top els cant stop talking about the kigtropin they are on ,, one of them told me he went to church wednsady and put a prayer for the source who cary it and the brand ,, i am not kidding you ,, i wish i did but i am not ,, he went to church to put a prey for the supplier and the brand ,, this is how much he like it
shoudl tell you something

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 08:32:44 PM »
Tbombs give it up bro, my friends an ifbb pro checked out this guys advice and says some of the top guys are defenitly using simuler protocols to what BFG says. Cmon bro you know a lot for a forum poster or a gymrat but your not in the same leagues as BFG, not even close, bro you've never even seen your abs ;)

Not bashing you bro, just saying 8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »
what are you crazy? lol how do you think we can afford 30-40 iu gh a day? pay americano 2000 dolaros kits? for same damn gh?

alexai is good enough for you? he use 30-40 iu kigtropin ,, looks to me better than any pharm grade americano gh

and the ifbb americana circle use lots of china gh ,,lots of nordic gh lots of kigtropin lots of hygetropin

my 2 top els cant stop talking about the kigtropin they are on ,, one of them told me he went to church wednsady and put a prayer for the source who cary it and the brand ,, i am not kidding you ,, i wish i did but i am not ,, he went to church to put a prey for the supplier and the brand ,, this is how much he like it
shoudl tell you something

gh15 approved
;D

l

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2011, 02:49:08 AM »
some questions answered....

i didnt give specific insulin dosages because that has a lot to do with individual insulin sensitivity which is dependent on experience, length of time using it, other drugs, etc. More insulin does not always yield more positive results...while 15iu of insulin will cause greater nutrient shuttling than 5iu, 40iu may not be better than 20iu. There is eventually a "glass ceiling" on its nutrient shuttling capabilities and remember what happens to the nutrients that dont get shuttled into the muscles - they get stored as fat.

i also never said the best way to use insulin is once per day. Humalog should be administered via intramuscular injection prior to most meals on training days.

I'm going to assume the comment about "eating more carbs is the same as using insulin" is sarcasm but whoever really touted that misguided belief as fact clearly knows nothing about bodybuilding, let alone human physiology.

hGH post workout should be administered IV. Your goal, when taking a large (ideally 20-30iu's) dosage of hgh immediately after resistance training is to enhance and optimize muscle protein synthesis induced anabolism. The faster, and more direct, the drug enters the bloodstream the more powerful it is. It is very easy, fast and painless and it is truly worth the results. Many pros who have switched from post workout IM to post workout IV have said the feel like 10 iu's IV = 20 iu's IM. Remember, most peer reviewed science studies you read on the effects of gh administration are giving the test subjects hgh intravenously. 

whats up BFG Great post as usual glad to see a nre thread of yours can you answer 2 quick questions for me?
in the protocol you only list ONE humolg shot pre work out..  there is no post work out humolog shot administered as well either after the immediate hgh shot and before the 30 min shake? or do you do another humolog before the 60 min prior meal?

also for the dextorose when looking at product do you judge the carbs or straight sugar? example carbo force has 100 carb 15 sugar   is the 10 g dextrose per 1 iu calculated off the sugar or carb count or both combined?  so if u took 10iu insulin will one of these do the trick?
also can straight fruit be used in substitute dextrose or juice?
i would like to trythis protocol in the offseason so if you can take a minute to asnwer these just wana be sure I am gettin it right
Thanks !

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 02:53:23 AM »
worry about gf find gh

fuk that , kick her out

x2

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 09:39:55 AM »
BFG- can you clarify the use of Humulin-R? have Humulog coming but Humulin on hand.

Specifically do you take an AM dose as well? Or just pre workout? Post workout? Sorry, it didn't read clearly to me.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2012, 05:20:06 PM »
good post but im curious why so many carbs?  myself i have trouble saying lean when gaining, even on very clean diet, and tons of cardio from top trainer a known guy from boards.  ive already put one some fat with just 1 pre-workout 8g carb per iu (5iu) pre-workout shot of humalin r

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2012, 05:31:32 PM »
good post but im curious why so many carbs?  myself i have trouble saying lean when gaining, even on very clean diet, and tons of cardio from top trainer a known guy from boards.  ive already put one some fat with just 1 pre-workout 8g carb per iu (5iu) pre-workout shot of humalin r

avoid eating fat within the window where insulin circulating in yiour bloodstream, since it will shuttle fat directly into fat tissue.

but, i assume most of your fat you put on is probably water or just some bloat? wouldn't be worried about it if your diet is really "clean" and you do a ton of cardio.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »
1o0ui humulin n morning , 10ui gh am (pharma) + pm ( 10ui gh generic) for a year every day n now we ar talking

How do you not sleep all day....3iu of kigs in the am made me sleepy as shit!

chess315

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 07:13:41 PM »
anyone tried 100 per day??
amen to that I think with out a twinkle of a doubt they where hitting 150-200mg on dbol sometimes and running the shit almost non stop. If i had to offer someone advice on how to get big the easiest after observing it for a long time. It would be buy a little test and a 1000-5000 dbols and eat them like candy.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
GH experience
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
Ran into a guy at my gym who I had not saw in 6months. At that time he was 50yrs old, 6ft 2in probably 185 decent build, fairly lean but not built. He had not worked out at all previous to joining the gym. Today I was doing Tris and when i was done with my set I saw this dude again.

He looked different. WAY different.

Delts, full capped.

Arms, way bigger and sliced

This guy LOOKED 10 YRS YOUNGER. Glowed.

We had a chat. He's on 4iu gh and 300mgs week test cyp.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH experience
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2012, 10:50:56 PM »
Ran into a guy at my gym who I had not saw in 6months. At that time he was 50yrs old, 6ft 2in probably 185 decent build, fairly lean but not built. He had not worked out at all previous to joining the gym. Today I was doing Tris and when i was done with my set I saw this dude again.

Delts, full capped.

So, using gh15's translation that would be 12iu gh and 900mg/wk cyp.

Nice.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2012, 10:54:47 PM »

Nice.

hahah Well, I know the gh dose claim is accurate but its possible he is using some eq. This bastard is veiny.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2012, 11:34:03 PM »
if arnold didnt need to do that to look like he did, i dont see why i should do these crazy shit instead of just shooting and abusing aas  8)

This. That protocol is way too complicated, it surely can't be that complicated...10iu IV? Not for me. Maybe if I was going to compete onstage but I'm happy as a 6'5" 250lb gymrat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2012, 08:21:00 AM »

Delts, full capped.

lol
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2012, 08:26:09 AM »
worry about gf find gh

fuk that , kick her out

lmfao

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »
today i did 5iu humalin r 90 mins pre-workout and no liquid carbs,,,,just used my regular meal to supply the carbs which was 10oz chicken and 8oz yams....didnt go hypo during 70 mins of weights and another 30 mins cardio,,,glucose never got below 75,,,,looks like regular carbs can be used and you dont need all the liquid carbs (for guys like me who get fat easy).

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2012, 08:24:58 PM »
today i did 5iu humalin r 90 mins pre-workout and no liquid carbs,,,,just used my regular meal to supply the carbs which was 10oz chicken and 8oz yams....didnt go hypo during 70 mins of weights and another 30 mins cardio,,,glucose never got below 75,,,,looks like regular carbs can be used and you dont need all the liquid carbs (for guys like me who get fat easy).

Of course, real food is far better than supplements!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2012, 09:31:05 PM »

Nice.

LOL, so true

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
There might be some ignorant impressionable kids on here because of the truth that blindly do what is on this forum BUT the one thing that will kill you is isulin if you just dive in ,some of the stuff  being suggesyed is probably best if shown to them when ready.
Herpes