Author Topic: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol  (Read 69253 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »
The following is, hands down, THE MOST effective way to run insulin and growth hormone for muscle gain in the offseason. When dieting, it is recommended to change the way the gh is run to promote greater fat utilization throughout the day (remember, gh will shift your body's primary energy utilization from carbohydrates to fat). Later, I will post up an effective 4 month contest prep gh protocol that many pros have used and continue to follow.

I am not giving out doses here for the insulin because a lot of that comes down to individual sensitivity and experience.

----------------

What do you need?
hgh and humalog (you can use humulin-r, though). IGF-1 DES can be helpful but not necessary, especially since no american research chemical/peptide suppliers carry real IGF-1, anyway.

The Protocol
- 5-10 mins before training: intramuscular injection of humalog, drink shake containing 10g dextrose/1iu insulin and ~50g whey protein.
- intra workout: consume shake containing 10g BCAA's, 10g creatine monohydrate, 7-10g dextrose/1iu insulin and ~25g whey protein
- immediately post workout: inject 10+ iu's hgh (no less than 10, 20-30 is the "sweet spot"). Method of injection is individually preferential though most would agree IV is the optimal.
- 30 mins post IV hgh injection: consume shake containing 7-10g dextrose/1iu of insulin and ~50g whey protein
- 60 mins post IV hgh injection: eat a meal containing 150-200g complex and simple carbohydrates and 100-150g protein

Notes
- if you are using humulin-r, inject it subcutaneously 90 minutes pre workout. I would also then recommend changing your preworkout eating to a full meal 2 hours prior, a shake as described in step 1 about 45-60 mins prior and then some glucose tablets upon entering the gym as well as the intra workout shake.
- if you are using real IGF-1 DES (note: it is very expensive, and from china), inject it bilaterally in muscles to be trained that day pre workout. Prepare to adjust carbohydrate intake accordingly as IGF-1 will lower insulin sensitivity.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:14:04 PM »
Welcome back sir! :D
Thank you!

Sport of peace.

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »
MORE!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:18:07 PM »
welcome back new god of hormona

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 01:02:59 PM »
1 iu of insulin... ::)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 01:10:38 PM »
so you think both should be dosed once a day...what if gh is used alone without slin, still post workout only?
if not giving out specific doses, is there a certain correlation between gh and slin doses?  ;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »
1 iu of insulin... ::)

10 grams of sugar per 1 iu of insulin.
It's Hip to be Square!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 01:13:40 PM »
Thanks for posting BFG! A guru on this board who shall remain nameles(Tbombz) says you can get the exact same insulin like results without using insulin by just eating more carbs. What say you? I don't know if I should use the protocol you laid out, a methodical approach by a seasoned competitor. Or if I should just eat two more bananas a day and some gatorade like the resident village idiot, who shall remain nameless(Tbombz) says.

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
Thanks for posting BFG! A guru on this board who shall remain nameles(Tbombz) says you can get the exact same insulin like results without using insulin by just eating more carbs. What say you? I don't know if I should use the protocol you laid out, a methodical approach by a seasoned competitor. Or if I should just eat two more bananas a day and some gatorade like the resident village idiot, who shall remain nameless(Tbombz) says.

;D ;D ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »
Damn hgh i.v never heard of people doing that.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
Damn hgh i.v never heard of people doing that.

i asked gh15 once about it and he wrote it's effective way of administration but high doses can cause veins to collapse...not sure, though

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 01:44:04 PM »

lol ;D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »
some questions answered....

i didnt give specific insulin dosages because that has a lot to do with individual insulin sensitivity which is dependent on experience, length of time using it, other drugs, etc. More insulin does not always yield more positive results...while 15iu of insulin will cause greater nutrient shuttling than 5iu, 40iu may not be better than 20iu. There is eventually a "glass ceiling" on its nutrient shuttling capabilities and remember what happens to the nutrients that dont get shuttled into the muscles - they get stored as fat.

i also never said the best way to use insulin is once per day. Humalog should be administered via intramuscular injection prior to most meals on training days.

I'm going to assume the comment about "eating more carbs is the same as using insulin" is sarcasm but whoever really touted that misguided belief as fact clearly knows nothing about bodybuilding, let alone human physiology.

hGH post workout should be administered IV. Your goal, when taking a large (ideally 20-30iu's) dosage of hgh immediately after resistance training is to enhance and optimize muscle protein synthesis induced anabolism. The faster, and more direct, the drug enters the bloodstream the more powerful it is. It is very easy, fast and painless and it is truly worth the results. Many pros who have switched from post workout IM to post workout IV have said the feel like 10 iu's IV = 20 iu's IM. Remember, most peer reviewed science studies you read on the effects of gh administration are giving the test subjects hgh intravenously. 

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 02:39:42 PM »
Also, in regards to blowing out a vein/track marks...that can be avoided for the most part by just backloading a fresh insulin needle to keep it sharp. Also, most guys do it in their hands and feet where it is much less noticeable.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »
Also, in regards to blowing out a vein/track marks...that can be avoided for the most part by just backloading a fresh insulin needle to keep it sharp. Also, most guys do it in their hands and feet where it is much less noticeable.

WTF... :-X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »
great thread

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »
Great to see BFG posting again!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 02:53:20 PM »
great thread
horrible thread

bro science at its worst..

bfg contributing more unnecessary over complication..  

gh15 is god around here for a reason.. cuz this shit is simple..

no need for fancy protocols and trying to "time" your injections just right..

bfg= moron bodybuilder trying to find "the magic weapon"...

hint= there isnt one...  

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
i dont think im vs subq matters for humalog especially when we're talking use of ~5iu of liquid. its not going to take that long to absorb even in sub-q tissue. if someone thinks its a huge issue then they can just wait an extra 5 minutes before they start training

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 02:56:31 PM »
horrible thread

hint= there isnt one...  

You're just mad because he said this about you,

"I'm going to assume the comment about "eating more carbs is the same as using insulin" is sarcasm but whoever really touted that misguided belief as fact clearly knows nothing about bodybuilding, let alone human physiology. "

And yes BFG, here is the village idiot...Tbombz.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 02:57:32 PM »
horrible thread

hint= there isnt one...  

there is a magic weapon and its human grade hgh  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
horrible thread

hint= there isnt one...  

are you mad that you got owned?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 03:00:21 PM »
You're just mad because he said this about you,

"I'm going to assume the comment about "eating more carbs is the same as using insulin" is sarcasm but whoever really touted that misguided belief as fact clearly knows nothing about bodybuilding, let alone human physiology. "

And yes BFG, here is the village idiot...Tbombz.
 ::) lamefalsehood misquoted me and even if the quote was right bfg's response would have been idiotic... insulin works for a select few individuals... a very select few... the vast majority of peple will not get anything in return for even massive insulin abuse... you have to be on large doses of GH, be EXTREMELY heavily muscled, or be 1000000% ectomorph to benefit...

there is a magic weapon and its human grade hgh  ;)
not a magic weapon.. takes big use and consistant use for mutation to happen... but if anything came close to magic, that would be it.. in combination with AAS..    however the idea that you must take it at a certain time in a certain fashion... complete and utter bullshit.  in fact bfg's recommendation would be wrong anyways, ronnieT of bodyofscience just posted a while back that subq gh resulted in about twice as high of biological levels compared to intramscular or IV... 

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 05:55:55 PM »
10 grams of sugar per 1 iu of insulin.

My bad, I thought he was saying 1 iu of slin lol

Xerxes

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 06:25:54 PM »
1000000% ectomorph to benefit...

What the hell is that?  ::)