Author Topic: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol  (Read 69216 times)

dustin

Re: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2012, 11:19:21 PM »
There might be some ignorant impressionable kids on here because of the truth that blindly do what is on this forum BUT the one thing that will kill you is isulin if you just dive in ,some of the stuff  being suggesyed is probably best if shown to them when ready.

Honesty is the key, not feat mongering!

No one is taking about diving into huge doses, nor is anyone recommending them. Slow and steady with a stack of drugs that work in tandem to increase and compound efficacy while minimizing health implications. This is always the way to go.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »
yeah but should be said as precaution ,

young guys are more likely to know someone who has slin in their fridge than eg gh ,
just neded to be said it is deadly ,Not fear mongering just informing like you said  :)
Herpes

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2012, 04:45:49 AM »
10ui gh am + 10ui gh pm

50 ui lentus morning

100mcg 1gflr3 post wo ( 3 times a week )

i like it
Your messed up BLP!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: GH experience
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2012, 09:04:51 AM »
lol

Its even more amazing that this 50yr old man basically has only been training for a YEAR.

The last 6 months on 4 iu and 300 mg test PER WEEK.

His personality before was laid back. Now he is spazy/happy.

I was BLOWN away at how different he looked. AMAZED.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2012, 12:00:09 PM »
Its even more amazing that this 50yr old man basically has only been training for a YEAR.

The last 6 months on 4 iu and 300 mg test PER WEEK.

His personality before was laid back. Now he is spazy/happy.

I was BLOWN away at how different he looked. AMAZED.

yes,, im aware of it lol,, soem of this fellas here think 5'6 fellas just wake up 220 lb7% lol they dont get the amount of drugs who go into the blood with those fellas,, the doses of hgh and insulina lol

the lies are so big the deciving is so huge ,, thats why i slander ronheris ,, thats why i slander lay nortom ,, thats why i talk so much balonie about danta and sons,, the lies are so big...you wait and see march 2012 ,, i will say whatever i think to the t ,, it will be so truthful it will make their head explode ,, but someone has to out it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2012, 12:36:15 PM »
hGH post workout should be administered IV this would be the must stupid thing i ever heard.

do do hgh IV never ever it will not go ind faster and HGH is not made for iv use!!
if it was it would be on the label then you buy from a pharmacy. just shoot it in the muscle.

10gram of crabs pr 1iu. way to much. i will say 5-7 a most

to much bro science on this thread

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2012, 12:54:22 PM »
So, using gh15's translation that would be 12iu gh and 900mg/wk cyp.

Nice.

LOL........Spot ON!!!!

War

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2012, 01:18:03 PM »
hGH post workout should be administered IV this would be the must stupid thing i ever heard.

do do hgh IV never ever it will not go ind faster and HGH is not made for iv use!!
if it was it would be on the label then you buy from a pharmacy. just shoot it in the muscle.

10gram of crabs pr 1iu. way to much. i will say 5-7 a most

to much bro science on this thread

1) Are you saying that something injected directly in the vein will not enter the bloodstream faster than if the same substance is injected subcutaneously?

2) hGH is meant to be injected IV.

3) Since when is bodybuilding about doing exactly what is "on the label?"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2012, 01:24:06 PM »
1) Are you saying that something injected directly in the vein will not enter the bloodstream faster than if the same substance is injected subcutaneously?

2) hGH is meant to be injected IV.

3) Since when is bodybuilding about doing exactly what is "on the label?"
hgh is not "meant" to be directed iv

while it certainly would enter the bloodstream faster if injected iv than compared with other methods, effectiveness is a whole other issue.

Its a shame that such a good topic sands again in flaming and bashing. You don't have to agree with each other, thats why its a DISCUSSION form.

I especially like the subjects of injectable 17 alpha methylated oral available roids. Old scientific studies patents from Ciba shows that from the beginning Ciba patented injectable Dianabol I wrote about it here: http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/dianabolr-history-use-and-dosages
Personally I believe its only a fraction hepatotoxic compared to oral usage and even that is highly exagerated. The old Ciba research also showed that an increased metabolism (by example from using T3 increases excretion and thus decreases bioavailability)

Also the fact (?)  that IV is superior to sub-q?
A detailed pamphlet on subcutaneous injections in PDF form is available from the National Institutes of Health. It provides background, detailed instructions and some useful tips. It will be particularly useful to patients who elect to self-administer any part of their therapy in this form and generally helpful to anyone who wants to understand this important delivery mechanism.
The effect of the size of the drug molecule makes a difference. Remember, we said blood capillaries are like fine tubes with very small pores through which stuff passes from the blood system into the lymph pools around cells. Drugs that are composed of small, water soluble molecules are readily taken up by the blood circulation. Larger molecules, or those that are more fat soluble, do not find it easy to get in through the fine holes in the blood capillaries. These types of drug molecules stay in the lymphatic system, gradually working their way through the many lymph nodes and the like, until they are finally returned back into the blood circulation when the lymph drains back at the junction of your jugular and subclavian veins.
Sounds interesting, right? If even a small percent of the drug travels through the lymphatic system, as opposed to the general blood circulation, you might expect to get more bang for the buck, right? Right. The second abstract below shows that subcutaneous injection is more efficient than intravenous administration, for fludarabine administration in Lupus. The efficiency of oral, IV and subcutaneous administration are, respectively, 54: 100: 105.

The formulations of the old injectables where amde of PEG and PG. Newer ones with "super solvent"  Guiacogol and today with newer methods like cold solving and "wetting"  I posted about it here:
http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?4648-Oxy-ject&p=37811

http://juicedmuscle.com/archive/index.php/t-4249.html

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »
hgh is not "meant" to be directed iv

while it certainly would enter the bloodstream faster if injected iv than compared with other methods, effectiveness is a whole other issue.

Studies and NIH pamphlets get thrown out the window when we are discussing bodybuilding drug science. Try 16iu's of serostim IV and tell me it feels the same as 16iu's IM or sub-q...that is, after you wake up.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2012, 01:30:59 PM »
i absolutely agree with you that real world results matter, science doesnt.

but you were making an argument for IV Gh with scientific arguments, to which i replied with scientific facts.

if you simply said "it works better this way, period."

then i wouldnt have repsonded at all, given i havent tried the two methods to compare on my own.

but i could refute you statement about trying 16iu IV vs. 16IU subq... of course the IV will knock you out and youll feel more instant effects.  what matters is results over time though.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2012, 01:35:08 PM »

but i could refute you statement about trying 16iu IV vs. 16IU subq... of course the IV will knock you out and youll feel more instant effects.  what matters is results over time though.

Agreed and there's a reason why most competitive pros and many top amateurs are doing it this way (IV) now; it works better.