Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34475 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2013, 05:49:01 AM »
Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed about me! 

First of all, after reading every reply to this thread, I would like to clear a few things up. 

DRUGS

I have never used steroids.  Never in my life.  That is the absolute truth!

I have never used ANY of the DRUGS that any of the previous posts have speculated, hypothesized about, or accused me of. (win, clen, tren, etc)

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN BODYBUILDING/LIFTING

I have lifted weights since the 8th grade (actually earlier if you count me attempting curls and bench presses with a weight set that you fill with water/sand as a kid).  The bodybuilding.com article I was featured in stated 3 years because when asked how long I had been "bodybuilding" I put down 3 years because I never made the effort to lift and diet with the intention to compete until then, but I had always been a "weightlifter" prior to 2008.  At the time of the interview I simply said, 3 years, because I didn't consider myself a bodybuilder until I made the effort to compete.  However, I would say I have accrued a solid 10+ years of lifting under my belt

Here are the ONLY questionable things I have taken in the past:

Twinlab Definition (2003-2004)  (I believe this contained ephedra/ephedrine in it prior to the fda ban, however, I don't know for certain.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know)

Universal Animal Stak 2 (2006-2007) (From what I have read this was the "revised" version of the original Animal Stak (actually a prohormone), following it being banned.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know about this as well

I could tell you EXACTLY what I was taking (supplements), my nutrition, and my training EVERY day during this contest prep, it is all logged in excel files.  There's nothing to hide. 

I never used drugs for this contest prep, never have, and never will.

-Casey

ripped dude props,,,

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2013, 06:52:12 AM »
Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed about me! 

First of all, after reading every reply to this thread, I would like to clear a few things up. 

DRUGS

I have never used steroids.  Never in my life.  That is the absolute truth!

I have never used ANY of the DRUGS that any of the previous posts have speculated, hypothesized about, or accused me of. (win, clen, tren, etc)

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN BODYBUILDING/LIFTING

I have lifted weights since the 8th grade (actually earlier if you count me attempting curls and bench presses with a weight set that you fill with water/sand as a kid).  The bodybuilding.com article I was featured in stated 3 years because when asked how long I had been "bodybuilding" I put down 3 years because I never made the effort to lift and diet with the intention to compete until then, but I had always been a "weightlifter" prior to 2008.  At the time of the interview I simply said, 3 years, because I didn't consider myself a bodybuilder until I made the effort to compete.  However, I would say I have accrued a solid 10+ years of lifting under my belt

Here are the ONLY questionable things I have taken in the past:

Twinlab Definition (2003-2004)  (I believe this contained ephedra/ephedrine in it prior to the fda ban, however, I don't know for certain.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know)

Universal Animal Stak 2 (2006-2007) (From what I have read this was the "revised" version of the original Animal Stak (actually a prohormone), following it being banned.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know about this as well

I could tell you EXACTLY what I was taking (supplements), my nutrition, and my training EVERY day during this contest prep, it is all logged in excel files.  There's nothing to hide. 

I never used drugs for this contest prep, never have, and never will.

-Casey

Please tell us about your training. Great natural physique. This board is full of steroid fans that look like garbage without the assist. They can't comprehend that someone can look good without drugs. Is it really that hard to believe under 170 and ripped?  If there isn't one person who could achieve that you might as well close all the gyms and say it's a waste of time to train.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2013, 06:57:49 AM »
5'9 162lbs.....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2013, 07:04:47 AM »
Needs some macaroni and cheese.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2013, 07:09:57 AM »
Needs some macaroni and cheese.

He's small but he has awesome conditioning and able to maintain muscle fullness and vascularity. Tiny in clothes and at that weight you wouldn't be able to tell he lifted a weight in his life. To each his own...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2013, 07:14:20 AM »
He's small but he has awesome conditioning and able to maintain muscle fullness and vascularity. Tiny in clothes and at that weight you wouldn't be able to tell he lifted a weight in his life. To each his own...

Exactly, but what is his goal to overcome a poor self image? Thats why most people lift weights I got trophies and contest wins but at the end of day they collect dust so no cigar.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2013, 07:31:58 AM »
Exactly, but what is his goal to overcome a poor self image? Thats why most people lift weights I got trophies and contest wins but at the end of day they collect dust so no cigar.

He's got a good build ....I know guys who compete naturally like him and they don't look as good. They dedicate themselves 24-7 just to get a plastic trophy in the end. These guys are masochists...for me it's about looking and feeling good.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:11 AM »
He's got a good build ....I know guys who compete naturally like him and they don't look as good. They dedicate themselves 24-7 just to get a plastic trophy in the end. These guys are masochists...for me it's about looking and feeling good.
Yep unless you are pro level and can win cash, it's just about looking good and attracting the girls.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
This guy could def b natty I've worked with guys with this level of development who where.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2013, 11:25:25 AM »
All squirrel eggs and bee pollen. 

CaseySmithBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2013, 03:24:48 AM »
Please tell us about your training. Great natural physique. This board is full of steroid fans that look like garbage without the assist. They can't comprehend that someone can look good without drugs. Is it really that hard to believe under 170 and ripped?  If there isn't one person who could achieve that you might as well close all the gyms and say it's a waste of time to train.

Throughout high school my training primarily consisted of pressing and curling movements.  All chest and biceps.  I did incorporate half-ass delt/tricep/back workouts as an afterthought.  I failed to grasp the importance of leg training, on top of other muscles groups beyond chest/biceps.  

I was being looked at by a couple small division colleges to play outside linebacker around the beginning of my senior year in football, and was given a training program following my recruiting visit with Linfield College by the defensive coordinator.  It consisted primarily of plyometrics, speed drills, and sprinting exercises.  This helped contribute to SOME of my early leg development.

My father (a former football coach and semi-pro football player) emphasized the importance of weight training to improve my ability to excel on the field.

Instead of pursuing my $5,000 scholarship at Linfield (which wasn't much considering how much it cost to go to school there)  I decided to attend the University of Oregon.

Upon my efforts to walk-on to the football program, I adopted their training principles that included a rigorous speed and conditioning regime, as well as an explosive 5x5 weight training program.

I ate and ate and ate........then lifted heavy and explosive as hell.  Getting up to 240lbs (the heaviest I have ever been, and very fat), but was able to bench 315 x 8 reps, squat 325 x 8 reps, and deadlift 315 x 12 reps.  (I have surpassed these lifts at a much lower bodyweight and better body composition, but were still quite significant for me at the time)

As I approached the beginning of my efforts towards bodybuilding, I started to adopt Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy split.  I soon transitioned into Smolov and Sheiko powerlifting programs with the incorporation of hypertrophy exercises to boot.

I have also incoporated a few months of Wendler's 5/3/1 into my arsenal of training strategies, but have found the most significant gains in size and strength via a combination of Sheiko 37 and hypertrophy exercises added as accessory movements.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2013, 03:58:39 AM »
Throughout high school my training primarily consisted of pressing and curling movements.  All chest and biceps.  I did incorporate half-ass delt/tricep/back workouts as an afterthought.  I failed to grasp the importance of leg training, on top of other muscles groups beyond chest/biceps.  

I was being looked at by a couple small division colleges to play outside linebacker around the beginning of my senior year in football, and was given a training program following my recruiting visit with Linfield College by the defensive coordinator.  It consisted primarily of plyometrics, speed drills, and sprinting exercises.  This helped contribute to SOME of my early leg development.

My father (a former football coach and semi-pro football player) emphasized the importance of weight training to improve my ability to excel on the field.

Instead of pursuing my $5,000 scholarship at Linfield (which wasn't much considering how much it cost to go to school there)  I decided to attend the University of Oregon.

Upon my efforts to walk-on to the football program, I adopted their training principles that included a rigorous speed and conditioning regime, as well as an explosive 5x5 weight training program.

I ate and ate and ate........then lifted heavy and explosive as hell.  Getting up to 240lbs (the heaviest I have ever been, and very fat), but was able to bench 315 x 8 reps, squat 325 x 8 reps, and deadlift 315 x 12 reps.  (I have surpassed these lifts at a much lower bodyweight and better body composition, but were still quite significant for me at the time)

As I approached the beginning of my efforts towards bodybuilding, I started to adopt Layne Norton's Power/Hypertrophy split.  I soon transitioned into Smolov and Sheiko powerlifting programs with the incorporation of hypertrophy exercises to boot.

I have also incoporated a few months of Wendler's 5/3/1 into my arsenal of training strategies, but have found the most significant gains in size and strength via a combination of Sheiko 37 and hypertrophy exercises added as accessory movements.

So you love the cock then?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2013, 04:06:44 AM »
he could be natural.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2013, 05:22:25 AM »
 ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2013, 05:43:32 AM »
Can't be natural because because we all know the mantra of Getbig and really bb in general, "if I can't do it no one can!" He's ripped, not much else. Delts don't have the AAS/gh pop to them, legs arent super cut. I could be wrong though

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »

yada yada yada

these guys who take tackle boxes full of supps are so full of shit

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #191 on: February 19, 2013, 01:20:12 PM »
What was centopani and lewis doing at a swim meet?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: February 19, 2013, 01:21:14 PM »

yada yada yada

these guys who take tackle boxes full of supps are so full of shit
Remember Ronnie always breaking out his "tackle box" in his vids? Must have been 30 diff vit/supplements in there. What a joke

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #193 on: February 19, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »
  exactly    hundreds of pills per day is bull shit   you are not natural kid

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2013, 04:20:31 PM »

the guy in the middle has juiced before/juices, the guy on the right looks lifetime Nattie

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2013, 04:29:58 PM »
Not much fat, at all!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2013, 04:35:26 PM »
Great lighting in the gym, looks like a natty on stage
L

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2013, 04:35:46 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2013, 05:36:36 PM »
ppl are so naive

to think this guy is lifetime nattie

if ppl believe Lance armstrong, Ade Rai, skip la cour, norton etc etc then they can believe anything  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2013, 05:43:38 PM »
A Yamaha 1100cc.