Author Topic: When on hormones should you eat when youre hungry, or just shove calories down?  (Read 27867 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
tbombz delusional again?No way  ::)

I would pay good money for a calculator that would show me exact number of calories i burned that day and how much i've eaten till that moment.  ???
GETBIG!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Brother thats not fair I am 30 your like 20! Of course I kill you in every wich way! plus you have seen my AAS and HGH personal you have not ever had that much gar in your whole life! and I use that in a blitz cycle! key is money and HGH and AAS and training. and I have more money and HGH and AAS and train harder so of course I kill you! I also have a trainer and nutrionist I work with everyday. He owns the shop with me!Im around guru knowledge everyday!
post up some pics , front double bi and rear lat spread

whitewidow

guy in the middle just took 2nd in the brit heavies this yr, put alot of size on since then....

here's what im currently eating, would be much more if i was still competitive

6.15.... 100g oats, 50g whey, bannana, handfull of frozen berries, spoon of peanut butter, blended

9.00...  2chkn brsts, sweet pot, apple

12.00.. 2 chkn breasts, sweet pot, pear/orange etc

3.30.   10 eggs, 4 yolks scrambled, 4 slices of wholemeal toast, tin of beans

6.30..   100g oats, 50 whey, bannana, berries, pea butter, blended

7.15/30 train 

9.15     2 tins of tuna, mixed in soup, 2 slices of wholemeal toast

11.00   50g protein, handfull of nuts

now im still starving most of the time, i could clear the fridge out at 3.30, i could easily up the portions or add another meal, but i think i spend enough on me food bill each week as it is

the uk guys would have noticed how much the likes of chicken,steak etc have went up in price the past few years

very similar to my diet  I may eat a few more liquid meals this guys 6:15 AM shake is similar to my homemade protein shakes except I add in some plain yogurt and a little granola.I also add in half a bannana. they taste bomb. sometimes to make them thicker I add in one scoop of ice cream usually just vanilla
lots of chicken breast flame broiled and rice and veggie skewers are my other meals.

herring and salmos I also eat some days of the weak. I always eat a few chicken breast flame broiled pattys and sometims a urger patty flame broild after a workout both just made plain with no bun or sometimes just the bottom bun and I fold the patty and bottm bun  so it looks like a taco. and I wash it down with a RTD protein shake usually just bought from my gym sometimes they just give them to me.its usually muscle milk I know people say they make you fat but they taste good and I always stay pretty lean.

whitewidow

post up some pics , front double bi and rear lat spread

No I will send pics to people I trust via cell phone only!

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
No I will send pics to people I trust via cell phone only!
sounds like your a 160 pound twink

whitewidow

sounds like your a 160 pound twink

Nope I was 160 pds at 21yrs old. but I am 5-5 maybe 5-6. right now I am 204 at 8-10 bf%. Even at when I was at 160pds when I was 21yrs old I looked 175-180lbs due to being so lean! I could bench 315 pounds at 160LBs for 5-6 reps.  If I offer to show someone my pics that I trust via my phone whats wrong with that! I have alot of GH15 haters on here. I wouldnt post my pic on here!. I have no problem sending them to people I know and trust though!  have you seen my personal of AAS,HGH and money? the more drugs and money you have plus being working with gurus in their 50's that look mid 30's and working out hard almost daily I dont have anything to prove! I know I am big! imagine 204lbs at 5-6ft at 8% maybe 10%. I am pretty big buddy ;)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
tbombz delusional again?No way  ::)

I would pay good money for a calculator that would show me exact number of calories i burned that day and how much i've eaten till that moment.  ???
Bodymedia / Bodybugg