Author Topic: When on hormones should you eat when youre hungry, or just shove calories down?  (Read 27649 times)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, why do eggwhites have to be so expensive here in Britain? $5 for one pack of eggwhites. :(
why dont you seperate it yourself? you can save alot of $$ buying whole eggs and seperating the yolks yourself

lyquid

• Getbig III
why dont you seperate it yourself? you can save alot of $$ buying whole eggs and seperating the yolks yourself

egg whites r super cheap up here. You get a container of 14 or 18 for 1.50 sometimes .99 cents. Mean while whole eggs for 12 is 1.99 on a real good sale n mostly. 2.50 n up.

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
thats not how it works.

you get hungry again cuz your body never gets "fed".

when gh15 talks about eating he points this out, he has been repeating this for years now... you cant grow eating "clean".

you have to feed your body. you dont have to eat much, but you need to give your body what it needs.

if your hungry again an hour or two after eating, you didnt feed your body. simple.

If your on the correct chemicals and you are active throughout the day and eat when your hunger signal goes off then all is well. If you have this hunger signal go off every 2-4 hours, are you implying that you never ate enough the previous meal? You think one must be satiated for 6+ hours????

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
egg whites r super cheap up here. You get a container of 14 or 18 for 1.50 sometimes .99 cents. Mean while whole eggs for 12 is 1.99 on a real good sale n mostly. 2.50 n up.

30 eggs from adsa £2.90

Swlabr

30 eggs from adsa £2.90

You drink 'em just like that?

lesaucer

250ml eggs white+ 400ml skimmed milk+ nesquik powder=  best protein drink!

chess315

where the fuck are u getting egg whites for 99cents 1.50 is the least i have seen them for.

lyquid

• Getbig III
where the fuck are u getting egg whites for 99cents 1.50 is the least i have seen them for.

most grocery stores here and wal mart. In canada. Ill take a pic next time if you want :p its alot of egg whites to I know that.

but our whole eggs is horrible price so lucky to find a killer saving of 12 for 1.99. Amazing sale. Anywhere from 2.50 normal sale n 3 dollars normally.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, why do eggwhites have to be so expensive here in Britain? $5 for one pack of eggwhites. :(
myprotein uk, 1litre bottles

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
You drink 'em just like that?

nah, i like them scrambled, with 4 or 5 yolks chucked in too

daron_e

• Getbig II
thats not how it works.

you get hungry again cuz your body never gets "fed".

when gh15 talks about eating he points this out, he has been repeating this for years now... you cant grow eating "clean".

you have to feed your body. you dont have to eat much, but you need to give your body what it needs.

if your hungry again an hour or two after eating, you didnt feed your body. simple.
No disrespect, but I have been at this for about 20 years and that statement is ridiculous. If I miss a meal here and there for a couple of days, I will lose weight so fast it will make your head spin. I have to eat, yes..when I am not hungry. Period. That is, unless I want to lose hard earned mass. Almost everyone in this thread is speaking in general terms as if we are all the same and the same rules apply. They don't. Eating three times a day the way you described?? I would look like I never toucdhed a weight in my life. Yes this is my first post here. Never had any intention of doing so but I don't know how you guys can just lump everyone together.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
No disrespect, but I have been at this for about 20 years and that statement is ridiculous. If I miss a meal here and there for a couple of days, I will lose weight so fast it will make your head spin. I have to eat, yes..when I am not hungry. Period. That is, unless I want to lose hard earned mass. Almost everyone in this thread is speaking in general terms as if we are all the same and the same rules apply. They don't. Eating three times a day the way you described?? I would look like I never toucdhed a weight in my life. Yes this is my first post here. Never had any intention of doing so but I don't know how you guys can just lump everyone together.

no disrespect to you, but I disagree with everything you just wrote. you are absolutely NOT going to lose muscle if you don't force feed. your body just doesn't go catabolic that quickly, especially on hormones. this is such a common misconception with us bodybuilders. We have such bigorexia that we force ourselves to eat when we are not hungry and often end up looking like fucking shit. You are NOT going catabolic that quickly. You can eat when you are hungry and eat well.
you never need to force feed yourself. i only eat when i am hungry, and i honestly never over eat anymore. i actually eat a somewhat normal diet, although bigger portions than anyone off hormones, and then i get an additional 4-6 doses of protein on top of my regular meals through the day (whey shakes, egg whites, whatever).

i never, EVER binge with food, and I am 225 and 6% @ 5'11'', on no GH or slin, just AAS.

binging on food is fucking disgusting. it is just not a healthy practice. eat when you are hungry. eat well. eat SOMEWHAT healthy, as in avoid mcdonalds and burger king. drink a lot of water. etc'. this is what i do, and it has allowed me to be extremely lean year round.

on GH I was always hungry. However, I was also 235 lbs @ under 6% on GH. That is a whole other ball game. You are always hungry on gh, so I was already taking in 5000 calories a day.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
Wow.

So much misinformation in this thread it's rediculous...you guys cannot be serious about just eating when you're hungry?  Am I missing something ??? ???

I eat around 7k calories a day....this is not an understatement.  I spend a couple hundred bucks on groceries a month for just me alone....You guys are wasting gear if you are not eating huge amounts of food.  You can say all you want and say it's all drugs...but ultimately you guys are wasting money and potential.  If you want to be truly huge, a large amount of food and drug intake must be done.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Without question, generalized statements can at times be one of the worst things in the world, but it has become a common theme on this board as a whole over the past year or so. If you've never lived a bodybuilding lifestyle and came to this board, in just a few clicks you'd immediately think eat a bunch of food in 2-3 meals, take a butt load of gear and you'll be as big and ripped as any Mr. Olympia....obviously this is idiotic but it's exactly what a lot of the comments imply...whether it's intentional or not I don't know.

Anyway, back to the main topic....we're all unique to a degree, everyone's metabolism functions at varying rates...everyone! Some guys need more food than others, some need more meals if they want true enhanced muscle. I've had guys I've worked with over the years that need two to three times the amount of calories than the normal guy to grow and if they don't get it they stagnate horribly. At any rate, if they need such a large amount of calories, there's no way on this earth they can get them in 2-3 meals a day unless they gorge themselves and live in a constant miserable state. Further, basic metabolic logic tells us more meals per day speeds up the metabolism...the more enhanced the metabolism the greater we can build lean tissue without as much accompanying fat gain, and of course, the more efficiently we can lose body-fat without losing muscle tissue.

I know this is basic, but it's still true. Granted, again, there will be variances with each person, often dramatically, but the same rules still apply.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
basic logic means more meals increase metabolism? shed light on this basic logic

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
basic logic means more meals increase metabolism? shed light on this basic logic

Actually this is false, been proven wrong for quite a while now.

Just crossfit nuts trying to confuse us real lifters  ;D

daron_e

• Getbig II
no disrespect to you, but I disagree with everything you just wrote. you are absolutely NOT going to lose muscle if you don't force feed. your body just doesn't go catabolic that quickly, especially on hormones. this is such a common misconception with us bodybuilders. We have such bigorexia that we force ourselves to eat when we are not hungry and often end up looking like fucking shit. You are NOT going catabolic that quickly. You can eat when you are hungry and eat well.
you never need to force feed yourself. i only eat when i am hungry, and i honestly never over eat anymore. i actually eat a somewhat normal diet, although bigger portions than anyone off hormones, and then i get an additional 4-6 doses of protein on top of my regular meals through the day (whey shakes, egg whites, whatever).

i never, EVER binge with food, and I am 225 and 6% @ 5'11'', on no GH or slin, just AAS.

binging on food is fucking disgusting. it is just not a healthy practice. eat when you are hungry. eat well. eat SOMEWHAT healthy, as in avoid mcdonalds and burger king. drink a lot of water. etc'. this is what i do, and it has allowed me to be extremely lean year round.

on GH I was always hungry. However, I was also 235 lbs @ under 6% on GH. That is a whole other ball game. You are always hungry on gh, so I was already taking in 5000 calories a day.
You can disagree all you want. If I just eat when I am hungry, I lose weight. Period. Glad you don't have to do that.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
Heres one for you then...

I am always hungry, I mean permenantly, it never stops. I have to force my self not to eat 24/7. I eat a meal, I am still hungry. The only way I feel "full" is to eat my self sick. Even then 2 hours later Im good to go.
When I was 6 weeks old I was on baby food, my dad used to work for Heinz in the UK so we got cheap products, I used to eat 4 tubs at a time 4 times a day betime I was 6 months old.. Had to go on a diet at 1 year old ha.
I have to eat huge amounts of anything to feel full, and don't get me started on sweet food, I can eat it all day long. Im talking 2000-4000kals in one sitting just to feel full... Infact the last time I felt full I ate in 2 hrs x2 16inch pizzas back to back with chips and chicken strips which was probally over 4000kals. Im not going to pretend that I am a super human, yeah I put on weight if I eat like this for several days on the bounce, but for me eating when hungry is not an option, I am am always fucking hungry.
A diet for me is around 3000kals a day depending on the day, not juiced, normal. Geared up a diet is a bit more, I would say about 3500kals. If I eat 2000kals a day I shrivel up like no tomorrow. My dads the same, he is 64, 11 stone piss wet through and still eats like a Rhino still.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
need less when on tren and hgh, but need more when on t3 and insulin. it is a math problem in which only the person using the hormones can solve!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
need less when on tren and hgh, but need more when on t3 and insulin. it is a math problem that only the purpose using the hormones can solve!
Hormones seem to solve many problems...  ;)

Warhorse

• Getbig II

This plus TIME.

Guys, it takes time to build the QUALITY mass and shape we all strive for.

Not 3, 5 or 6 years.  It takes 8, 10, and 15 depending on your metabolism 

War

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~

haha, oops i made a typo, i meant "the person" since it's very subjective how much someone needs to eat.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
This plus TIME.

Guys, it takes time to build the QUALITY mass and shape we all strive for.

Not 3, 5 or 6 years.  It takes 8, 10, and 15 depending on your metabolism 

War

time + leaving your body and soul in the gym with every workout. training like a pansy won't get you further than The Jersey Shore.

whitewidow

lmao, bro i am 5x bigger than you, and my hair is sexy. 

force feeding and gorging do nothing but put on fat. eat when hundry, eat till full, no need for anything more. and definitely dont need 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight. your a fucking sheep.

you would know!

whitewidow

your an idiot... this discussion isnt about what people look like but if you want to bring that uip i have posted tons of pictures of myself..  go ahead and post one of you for comparison, no face needed, use whatever angles and fancy lighting you want.. if you loook even comparable to me then ill apologize and never contradict anything you post again

Brother thats not fair I am 30 your like 20! Of course I kill you in every wich way! plus you have seen my AAS and HGH personal you have not ever had that much gear in your whole life! and I use that in a blitz cycle! key is money and HGH and AAS and training. and I have more money and HGH and AAS and train harder so of course I kill you! I also have a trainer and nutrionist I work with everyday. He owns the shop with me!Im around guru knowledge everyday!