Author Topic: judge william adams whips the shit out of his daughter for using the internet  (Read 21592 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: judge william adams whips the shit out of his daughter for using the internet
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2011, 11:03:36 AM »
if you beat your kids with a belt youre a sick sob

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: judge william adams whips the shit out of his daughter for using the internet
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2011, 11:03:40 AM »
i am a fucking pervert lol, look at what he calls me - a pervert. What does this mean, there is something wrong with my sexuality? There is soemthing wrong with women's sexuality? This guy's attitude, that sex is something dark that should be hidden away, it's the same attitude the girl's father has. He's all image, he pretends to be religous and moral and what not and behind closed doors he entertains his fantasies.

To the people judging the father, saying he's wrong and nothing can justify it etc, you all have the same approach as him. To you there are rules, once you break the rule now you have leverage to abuse someone - call them a pervert, say they can't discipline their daughter, insult them however u want. What rule did this guy break? He struck his daughter. What rule did the daughter break? She played on the internet.

There's a word to describe people like this, I first read it in the transcript of the trial of a nazi, he denied his role but witnesses came forward to say that he was very abusive and whatever power he was given, he went far beyond his call of duty in exterminating jews and whatever else, they called him a subaltern. This is a coward with some power in his hands, he's been abused all his life because he's yellow and when a guy in power sees that if he puts him second in command, he will be the master's obedient lap dog so to speak, the subaltern always jumps on anyone he ever has leverage on, he has no forgiveness and seeks abuse any power he has.

In reality no one here is in a position to judge the father, that is his daughter and if he wants her to grow up withou the interweb then so be it, she is his. To judge him is to be delusional, you simply are not in the position to do anything about it and to pretned you are, well that is to be a subaltern and to assume power that you do not have, it is to be one of these wall street protesters who feel that it is their place to tell financial executives what to do and to take money away from them only because they think others wil lback them up because the executives broke some rule.

Power hunger is a bitch, don't let it corrupt your honesty, if you go through life beign honest with yourself and knowing what your place is and actign that way, you will get to where you're going much faster

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »
You pussies wouldn't have made it in my household.

I got beaten with a leather or aligator skin belt MUCH harder than that on a bare SKIN!

and what's the story behind that?

:o

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2011, 11:05:28 AM »
i am a fucking pervert lol, look at what he calls me - a pervert. What does this mean, there is something wrong with my sexuality? There is soemthing wrong with women's sexuality? This guy's attitude, that sex is something dark that should be hidden away, it's the same attitude the girl's father has. He's all image, he pretends to be religous and moral and what not and behind closed doors he entertains his fantasies.

To the people judging the father, saying he's wrong and nothing can justify it etc, you all have the same approach as him. To you there are rules, once you break the rule now you have leverage to abuse someone - call them a pervert, say they can't discipline their daughter, insult them however u want. What rule did this guy break? He struck his daughter. What rule did the daughter break? She played on the internet.

There's a word to describe people like this, I first read it in the transcript of the trial of a nazi, he denied his role but witnesses came forward to say that he was very abusive and whatever power he was given, he went far beyond his call of duty in exterminating jews and whatever else, they called him a subaltern. This is a coward with some power in his hands, he's been abused all his life because he's yellow and when a guy in power sees that if he puts him second in command, he will be the master's obedient lap dog so to speak, the subaltern always jumps on anyone he ever has leverage on, he has no forgiveness and seeks abuse any power he has.

In reality no one here is in a position to judge the father, that is his daughter and if he wants her to grow up withou the interweb then so be it, she is his. To judge him is to be delusional, you simply are not in the position to do anything about it and to pretned you are, well that is to be a subaltern and to assume power that you do not have, it is to be one of these wall street protesters who feel that it is their place to tell financial executives what to do and to take money away from them only because they think others wil lback them up because the executives broke some rule.

Power hunger is a bitch, don't let it corrupt your honesty, if you go through life beign honest with yourself and knowing what your place is and actign that way, you will get to where you're going much faster

Troll.
from incomplete data

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2011, 11:22:10 AM »
i call women dogs and whatever, I call people cowards or subalterns, these aren't judgements by me, I don't even view people who try to insult me in a negative way, I'm just calling it like I see it, there's a difference

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
Ok, this is gonna be another post by me about women... you can call it the women bible index lol, i don't want to sound condescending, but for a long time I struggled with women, that is until I figured them out. If you are one of those guys who strugle, and thats all of u and even me some of the time, please take what I say to heart because if u do u will struggle less. Here is an explanation of what is happening in the vdieo

gh15 likes to let his imagination run wild and he says this dad rapes his daughter, no no, he may have molested her in the past but not anymore. This video is not a display of dominence, it is a display of a man losing power in his own home. SHe does not turn around for him when he tells her too, this is the key. That she taped the whole thing is another. WHen a child is abused because it has no power, it does not do things such as video tape it so she can black male him later, it takes the abuse and doesn't complain. If he is still fucking her, he eats her pussy out and pleasures he rnad then makes sweet slow love to her lol, otherwise he gets kicked out of bed. Notice when the mom tells her to do something she listens, mom understands that she can not make it obvious that th emale has lost control, she has to keep up appearances. Then the mother tells the daughter to sleep on the couch and this tells u who is really in control, the wife. Ok? The husband fights for status, he has lost it so the wife is above him, but he needs to communicate to the daughter that he is still above her. Except now the daughter tricked him, she caused him to abuse her ON PURPOSE so that she could tape it. And it was the last time he hit her, why? Because the next time he got the belt she said look at this tape I got daddy, hit me again and I male it to the press. Now the male has completely lost power and the women sleep in his bed and he sleeps on the couch so to speak. Ok? Got it? Good

The big motivator behind all of this is a woman's power hunger, it's something women try to hide because they know if a man knows she wants power he wont allow her to be in a position where she could leverage even more power, she needs to ACT submissive, but in reality keep her cool until she can outsmart him, and this happens in every relationship at some point or another. THis all happens because men have been deceived, they fall for women's tricks, they leave power on the table and women grab it because they fooled the man into not seeing their power hunger.

How will this help you with women? This is really important. If a woman understands that you see right through her, you see her power hunger that she is ashamed of, you see her sexual perversions which flash in front of her eyes when you fuck her but that she doesnt tell you about, and yet you ACCEPT her, she will be yours forever. I don't mean that in some cheesy romantic way, I mena sex with her will actually be better than masturbation. That's right, you will have so much control and you will feel so comfortable that it will be like when in romantic novels it says their souls touched and the woman has an orgasm through her jeans while she is reading it.

The guys who are good with women here like groink, and I mean good at having relationships, the one thing they all have in common is their forgiveness. Women will act stupid on purpose a lot and you need to brush it off and accept them, forgive all their little flaws, that's what it's about when it comes to relationships, when it comes to keep a woman, not just fucking her. ANd if u forgive all those things she keeps hidden within herself, you will own her and she wont ever do anything against you.

Now heres the thing, if gh15 is reading this he will nod his head and say gh15 approved, but this matters not, what he says matters about bbing but not about women, his understanding of them is child like, he doesn't know shit and for him to approve anything I say about them is delusional. I say this because I pay a price for my honesty, people call me a rapist and this and that, I've left a trail across USA of people talking shit behind my back, that is the price I pay for being honest, and him having the same position with bodybuilding instead of women, he should understand that I am a person who is judged very harshly by cowards, an those same cowards if they are women give me the fuck eyes when they think no one is watching. So our positions being similar I would expect him not to throw an lol in the way of one of those cowards trying to insult me

so this is not gh15 approved, it is

AP85 approved

lol i want to know when the movie getbig gwt to the screen in theatres around you ,, ill be there to see it ,, the characters in this place is unbeliavble ,, this indeed may become a movie one say like whats his name said stunt,, there wil have to be somethnig in the news related to getbig for it to go into movie ,, like something news worty...hopefuly i wont be the one who is geting murdered...but i believe getbig is going to be a movie sometime in the far future

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »
i want to know when the movie getbig gwt to the screen in theatres around you ,, ill be there to see it ,, the characters in this place is unbeliavble ,, this indeed may become a movie one say like whats his name said stunt,, there wil have to be somethnig in the news related to getbig for it to go into movie ,, like murder...hopefuly i wont be the one who is geting murdered...but i believe getbig is going to be a movie sometime in the far future

gh15 approved
I will make it, I will post animated short in the following weeks on youtube
V

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2011, 12:57:43 PM »
I will make it, I will post animated short in the following weeks on youtube

im talking real holywood movie,, it will come,, its just too big to skip on and this gegeration of nothingness is all about reality balonie shows,, im surprized no one has doen anything yet but it is nto such big cult when it come to the all world,, it wil take time but this place has some serious characters and fit for a movie,, only thing that is missing is conecting it with some news worthy event,, it will come most likley in future,,
getbig is a defnit movie in th efuture,, im telling you this can go as wide screen movie that may even be good!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
just watched the today show interview with Matt Laurer......apply85 on the money thus far.  Definitely weird vibe coming from those females, Matt Laurer showed more emotion than those two combined.   Besides the obvious comments that abuse should not be tolerated, blah blah blah, the original video shows a lot more than a father whipping the child.......

repeat:

apply85 on the money thus far

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
what's the evidence that this girl has some kind of disability, she walks and plays the piano fine, my cousin also faked a lot of illnesses when she was a child to get attention

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2011, 04:27:23 PM »
"Spare the rod, spoil the child"

I bet she'll think twice about disrespecting her father in his house where he pays the bills.
good parenting   :)
!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: November 03, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »
Ok, this is gonna be another post by me about women... you can call it the women bible index lol, i don't want to sound condescending, but for a long time I struggled with women, that is until I figured them out. If you are one of those guys who strugle, and thats all of u and even me some of the time, please take what I say to heart because if u do u will struggle less. Here is an explanation of what is happening in the vdieo

gh15 likes to let his imagination run wild and he says this dad rapes his daughter, no no, he may have molested her in the past but not anymore. This video is not a display of dominence, it is a display of a man losing power in his own home. SHe does not turn around for him when he tells her too, this is the key. That she taped the whole thing is another. WHen a child is abused because it has no power, it does not do things such as video tape it so she can black male him later, it takes the abuse and doesn't complain. If he is still fucking her, he eats her pussy out and pleasures he rnad then makes sweet slow love to her lol, otherwise he gets kicked out of bed. Notice when the mom tells her to do something she listens, mom understands that she can not make it obvious that th emale has lost control, she has to keep up appearances. Then the mother tells the daughter to sleep on the couch and this tells u who is really in control, the wife. Ok? The husband fights for status, he has lost it so the wife is above him, but he needs to communicate to the daughter that he is still above her. Except now the daughter tricked him, she caused him to abuse her ON PURPOSE so that she could tape it. And it was the last time he hit her, why? Because the next time he got the belt she said look at this tape I got daddy, hit me again and I male it to the press. Now the male has completely lost power and the women sleep in his bed and he sleeps on the couch so to speak. Ok? Got it? Good

The big motivator behind all of this is a woman's power hunger, it's something women try to hide because they know if a man knows she wants power he wont allow her to be in a position where she could leverage even more power, she needs to ACT submissive, but in reality keep her cool until she can outsmart him, and this happens in every relationship at some point or another. THis all happens because men have been deceived, they fall for women's tricks, they leave power on the table and women grab it because they fooled the man into not seeing their power hunger.

How will this help you with women? This is really important. If a woman understands that you see right through her, you see her power hunger that she is ashamed of, you see her sexual perversions which flash in front of her eyes when you fuck her but that she doesnt tell you about, and yet you ACCEPT her, she will be yours forever. I don't mean that in some cheesy romantic way, I mena sex with her will actually be better than masturbation. That's right, you will have so much control and you will feel so comfortable that it will be like when in romantic novels it says their souls touched and the woman has an orgasm through her jeans while she is reading it.

The guys who are good with women here like groink, and I mean good at having relationships, the one thing they all have in common is their forgiveness. Women will act stupid on purpose a lot and you need to brush it off and accept them, forgive all their little flaws, that's what it's about when it comes to relationships, when it comes to keep a woman, not just fucking her. ANd if u forgive all those things she keeps hidden within herself, you will own her and she wont ever do anything against you.

Now heres the thing, if gh15 is reading this he will nod his head and say gh15 approved, but this matters not, what he says matters about bbing but not about women, his understanding of them is child like, he doesn't know shit and for him to approve anything I say about them is delusional. I say this because I pay a price for my honesty, people call me a rapist and this and that, I've left a trail across USA of people talking shit behind my back, that is the price I pay for being honest, and him having the same position with bodybuilding instead of women, he should understand that I am a person who is judged very harshly by cowards, an those same cowards if they are women give me the fuck eyes when they think no one is watching. So our positions being similar I would expect him not to throw an lol in the way of one of those cowards trying to insult me

so this is not gh15 approved, it is

AP85 approved

Saved on flash drive, disposable ssd, disk drive and magnetic tape future generations
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: judge william adams whips the shit out of his daughter for using the interne
« Reply #138 on: November 03, 2011, 08:28:39 PM »
im talking real holywood movie,, it will come,, its just too big to skip on and this gegeration of nothingness is all about reality balonie shows,, im surprized no one has doen anything yet but it is nto such big cult when it come to the all world,, it wil take time but this place has some serious characters and fit for a movie,, only thing that is missing is conecting it with some news worthy event,, it will come most likley in future,,
getbig is a defnit movie in th efuture,, im telling you this can go as wide screen movie that may even be good!

gh15 approved

I will work on it for you gh15. Here is what I have thrown together for our main characters.  

tbombz= crack addict, food addict, now a steroid addict/ cock addict
coach= a 50 year old leprichaun with a niche for steroids and teenage softball, but claims to be a son of god and a holy man, lol the potential of this character is limitless
groink=   True physcopath. I'm 100% serious, I have seen this pattern with people before and it scares me. He is a very disturbed soul, something he is not telling us imo. I think he gets off to seeing people suffer, and hence the constant owning of people. Most likely takes vacations down to yugoslavia to torture people several times a year for his yearly "vacation"..
apply85= if gh15's advice fails him he will be the next Ted bundy
true adonis= somebody needs to make a video of this guy's past childhood. I would give a million bucks just to see what happened to that kid growing up to make him into the Adam he is today.  Probably lit cats on fire and such.   What "bodybuilder" bakes cakes and  gardens for fun,  wtf? Something is not right there. Such unusually strong passion, for two drastic differet hobbies..bipolar anyone? reminds me of hanibal lector. I highly reccomend to stay as far away from this guy as possible if you value your life
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: judge william adams whips the shit out of his daughter for using the interne
« Reply #139 on: November 03, 2011, 08:33:04 PM »
I will work on it for you gh15. Here is what I have thrown together for our main characters.  

coach= a 50 year old leprichaun with a niche for steroids and teenage softball, but claims to be a son of god and a holy man, lol the potential of this character is limitless
groink=   True physcopath. I'm 100% serious, I have seen this pattern with people before and it scares me. He is a very disturbed soul, something he is not telling us imo. I think he gets off to seeing people suffer, and hence the constant owning of people. Most likely takes vacations down to yugoslavia to torture people several times a year for his yearly "vacation"..
true adonis= somebody needs to make a video of this guy's past childhood. I would give a million bucks just to see what happened to that kid growing up to make him into the Adam he is today.  Probably lit cats on fire and such.   What "bodybuilder" bakes cakes and  gardens for fun,  wtf? Something is not right there. Such unusually strong passion, for two drastic differet hobbies..bipolar anyone? reminds me of hanibal lector. I highly reccomend to stay as far away from this guy as possible if you value your life

lol funny

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2011, 08:43:12 PM »

and u r the kid who lives in a fantasy world and makes up stories about doing steroids on the internet?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
and u r the kid who lives in a fantasy world and makes up stories about doing steroids on the internet?

this is your only post that was an epic fail but anyways..

when gh15's time for dialysis  years from now he will call upon me to finish his work. And lead the kiddies and next generation of bodybuilders into the promise land to finish the journey he has started:-*
l

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
4chan is going to fuk that guys world up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
if you beat your kids with a belt youre a sick sob

True.  An electrical chord or hickory switch are much more effective.  Plus you don't run the risk of ruining your rhinestone belt buckle.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2011, 02:39:15 PM »
But this is common, what's the big deal?  Many parents beat their kids like this... lol...

::)  I don't know.  If you know anything about corporal punishment in the South and in various cultures (which you apparently do not), what that video shows is a kid getting a garden variety "beating."  I know lots of parents who whipped their kids that way, especially in the South.  It's not the way I discipline my kids, but I'm not about to say it's abuse, especially after learning about the background facts.  

And yes, her motivation is relevant.  The fact she set this recording up, held it for six years, chose to live with him after the divorce, and only disclosed it after he cut her off and took away her Mercedes shows she probably didn't think she was being abused.      

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2011, 07:18:59 PM »
True.  An electrical chord or hickory switch are much more effective.  Plus you don't run the risk of ruining your rhinestone belt buckle.

Sometimes the child is ordered to prepare the hickory switch beforehand for an added psychological effect.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2011, 07:23:18 PM »
Sometimes the child is ordered to prepare the hickory switch beforehand for an added psychological effect.

I resemble that remark.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »

Get modern, son.  In today's age, a coaxial cable is the way to go. 

~