Author Topic: Gary Strydom's update pics  (Read 51245 times)

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
Re: Gary Strydom's update pics
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 07:14:20 AM »
Why would he?
When you know how to use the juice correctly why in the hell would you go off? Thank you Vinci.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 07:19:32 AM »
When you know how to use the juice correctly why in the hell would you go off? Thank you Vinci.

Exactly, esp. at a later age. If everything (health) is in check - just keep on rockin'..

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 07:23:43 AM »
Musclecenter am not quite sure what you did with your updated pics of Gary but your thread has an undertone that I understand. Let it be noted that some individuals are so jealous of those that look good or do something with their lives. I could never understand that? Also, the whole juice thing here seems like these are just weak guys that are clearly petrified of needles.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »
 ;D ;D

classic

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2011, 08:29:47 AM »
I don`t think those pics are of Gary......they look more like pics of body1991 IMO.   

lolz

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2011, 08:34:46 AM »
Bring your puss ass here so I can fuck u.

You fuck men's asses? :o

Gary Strydom

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2011, 09:32:48 AM »
You fuck men's asses? :o
No I don't fuck men's asses only the girls here like u Snowman...Now go sniff your coke from other countries other than South America ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »
Exactly, esp. at a later age. If everything (health) is in check - just keep on rockin'..

x2 8)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2011, 09:48:47 AM »
No I don't fuck men's asses only the girls here like u Snowman...Now go sniff your coke from other countries other than South America ;D

Good morning, Sybil.  Or should I call you "Legion", because who knows just how many reside in there...  ;) How are all of you today?  ;D

Later, kiddo. ;D

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »

"When you know how to use the juice correctly why in the hell would you go off?"...Agreed

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

You would be so much cooler if you'd actually post about AAS, training and the trannies you've banged instead of acting like a 12 year old who's just discovered the internet.

If you don't want to share anything of interest why bother posting here? You'll just be the butt of 'strawdome' jokes until you get upset and leave.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2011, 11:09:27 PM »
"When you know how to use the juice correctly why in the hell would you go off?"...Agreed

I think Gary changed it to, "When you know how to use a wig correctly, why would you ever take it off".

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2011, 12:00:42 AM »
I think he gave up on leg training. I guess it comes (or goes) with age.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2011, 01:44:47 AM »
this is a true eye opener into the minds of a pro bber, i think gary looked/looks great, but he is really letting this get into his head, he comes across as a 14 year old sitting behind his computer.
there's no magic pills... just needles

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2011, 04:46:39 AM »

His legs are huge tbh...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2011, 08:50:47 AM »

I was talking to body1991 ;)

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2011, 11:22:53 PM »
Well you think wrong because Gary's legs are better today than they were in 2006 Colrado where he won best parts for hams so Dyslexic wait watch.

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2011, 11:26:13 PM »
Good morning, Sybil.  Or should I call you "Legion", because who knows just how many reside in there...  ;) How are all of you today?  ;D

Later, kiddo. ;D
Good morning Beeves where's Butthead? Just call us the Strydom Team. We reside in your fantasy.

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2011, 11:31:14 PM »
this is a true eye opener into the minds of a pro bber, i think Gary looked/looks great, but he is really letting this get into his head, he comes across as a 14 year old sitting behind his computer.
If your eyes were really open you would realize Gary doesn't even care about this thread but I do. If you think am 14 then you wrong. There has only been 2 pros from Australia. Lee and Luke the rest we dont know.

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »
I think Gary changed it to, "When you know how to use a wig correctly, why would you ever take it off".
Lets clear the wig thing up. There is no wig. Why be A "Schnauzer" when you can be a "Pitbull" in your dogpound. Must be that short small man thing behind the computer.

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2011, 11:57:45 PM »
You would be so much cooler if you'd actually post about AAS, training and the trannies you've banged instead of acting like a 12 year old who's just discovered the internet.

If you don't want to share anything of interest why bother posting here? You'll just be the butt of 'strawdome' jokes until you get upset and leave.
Mawse with your new profile and all. Know this...The Strydom Team never gives up and never gets upset so get use to being bagged on. You whole Getbig world is forever changing. Get off this thread if you don't like it but don't feel safe because am going to be looking for you and your piss poor profiles on other threads.

body1991

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:48 AM »
;D
You don't get one of those hats because its a crown for kings. Peasants get a douchrag.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:58 AM »
Well you think wrong because Gary's legs are better today than they were in 2006 Colrado where he won best parts for hams so Dyslexic wait watch.
he looked great at that show...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 06:53:41 AM »
Anyone see or download his Ageless DVD? ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2011, 06:57:35 AM »
classic GB thread!