Author Topic: Zack Khan is the strongest bencher in the IFBB right now  (Read 15912 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: so I think zack khan is the strongest bencher in the IFBB right now
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 02:55:49 PM »
i would say they must be pretty stupid train this heavy with all the gear in the body. Pretty stupid, very stupid. I would understand if they was into powerlifting...

4 plats on each side, strickt form, tempo up. U wont get bigger with more plats....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 03:02:55 PM »
he did 4 plates for 12 reps, and that "pause" makes the lift incredibly harder.  405 for 12 pause reps even for a huge juicer is damn impressive.  Sped up smaller range isn't really anything to write home about, those repetitions should only be used as a burnout set.
very funny how everyone on this thread counted 10 reps and the video is in your face as evidance yet the truth somehow still manages to get exagerating and the set now climbed up 2 reps, hell by page 5 should be up to 20 reps right, or maybe your watching a different video cause the one on here is TEN reps. lol nyou even tried to correct me :-[ Now that`s funny

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
A challenger appear

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
A challenger appear

One of the heavier barbell rows I've seen.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 05:29:15 PM »

Pussy distracts Khan in the gym (not talking bout Jewbaka, lol):

He has a good sense of humor and (at least in this interview) a fairly quit wit about him.  I'm no great fan of the majority of what's out there and still lean toward Dennis Wolf but based on what I just watched I do wish this man well in the future. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »
I'm much more impressed with the 585 to be honest, the huge weight with horrible form shows how ridiculously strong he is

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 06:42:37 PM »
A challenger appear

he didnt do ONE rep
choice is an illusion

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 06:53:57 PM »

mesomorph78
how many reps
can you do

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 07:01:12 PM »
Robert B and Kai are also very good pressers.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2011, 07:05:52 PM »

mesomorph78
how many reps
can you do
this thread isnt about me.... so that is irrelevant
hands on the bar ... you did not do the rep yourself simple....i bet no hands wasnt on the bar when he did 135, 315 etc.... 405 etc
because he can do those by himself..... the hand is on the bar in the video.. because more than likely he cant do that weight by himself....
choice is an illusion

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2011, 12:51:06 AM »
very funny how everyone on this thread counted 10 reps and the video is in your face as evidance yet the truth somehow still manages to get exagerating and the set now climbed up 2 reps, hell by page 5 should be up to 20 reps right, or maybe your watching a different video cause the one on here is TEN reps. lol nyou even tried to correct me :-[ Now that`s funny

lol at you saying 10 or 12 pause reps with 405 is nothing special.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2011, 01:13:46 AM »
notice how much plates he press ....and notice how the chest is just average ,, its his arms ....his delts,, everything but the chest that grow to the dimention that those number of plates should given him!,, which tell you the rule number one in bodybuild...

its not how much you can bench! it is how much YOU LOOK like you can bench ,, i am a very strong bodybuild,, i love and loved lifting heavy but! this is not the route to the top friends,,

3 plates on smith machine each side...can create the best chest in the world IF! YOU got the genetic shape for that pacs..that include structure,, and if you got the right hormones in blood!

you realy dont need more than 3 plates each side of bar...

bodybuild is not powerlift,, as i always say to you if strength = muscle...i would be 10 time mr o and most likley stil going

the mind of a bodybuild is fucked up we all know it but! just one look at the fella tell you his thick arms and forarms are what do the work there,, not the damn chest,, this is for show off only wont do anythnig to chest,, he shoudl concentrate more on how to diet into a show and look decent.. will help him much more

taking 30ij gh a day like he does and recovering from stupid injuries and then go back and do this...fella is straight out never to reach greatness,, this is your cult friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011, 02:36:55 AM »
notice how much plates he press ....and notice how the chest is just average ,, its his arms ....his delts,, everything but the chest that grow to the dimention that those number of plates should given him!,, which tell you the rule number one in bodybuild...

its not how much you can bench! it is how much YOU LOOK like you can bench ,, i am a very strong bodybuild,, i love and loved lifting heavy but! this is not the route to the top friends,,

3 plates on smith machine each side...can create the best chest in the world IF! YOU got the genetic shape for that pacs..that include structure,, and if you got the right hormones in blood!

bodybuild is not powerlift,, as i always say to you if strength = muscle...i would be 10 time mr o and most likley stil going

the mind of a bodybuild is fucked up we all know it but! just one look at the fella tell you his thick arms and forarms are what do the work there,, not the damn chest,, this is for show off only wont do anythnig to chest,, he shoudl concentrate more on how to diet into a show and look decent.. will help him much more

taking 30ij gh a day like he does and recovering from stupid injuries and then go back and do this...fella is straight out never to reach greatness,, this is your cult friends

gh15 approved

"3 plates on smith machine each side...can create the best chest in the world IF! YOU got the genetic shape for that pacs..that include structure,, and if you got the right hormones in blood!"...Very true !!

tbag

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 06:33:41 AM »

zack best machine ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
lol at you saying 10 or 12 pause reps with 405 is nothing special.
Never said such thing, I said 4 for 10 is no biggy and then I said the way he did it is very impressive ;)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:26 AM »
Lol @ the stupid fucks in this thread. Drink that haterade till the day you all die.

The fucker just did like 10 stop and go reps with 405 with total ease, and you're talking shit about pec tears. Hahahahaha, you need to get your fucking heads checked.

Never said such thing, I said 4 for 10 is no biggy and then I said the way he did it is very impressive ;)
[/quote]

Lol this fucking guy. Yeah, you know even for a drug addict like you I would say it's impressive.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 09:20:12 AM »
" Too much pussy. " Hahahahahahahahahahha !!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2011, 09:20:28 AM »

gh15 approved
gh15 are u claiming to be stronger than Ronnie Coleman, since u said if it was based on strength u would be 10x Mr O. YOU forgot about how strong Ronnie was. OK guys if this is true this is another clue what BB is as strong as Ronnie in his prome.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
gh15 are u claiming to be stronger than Ronnie Coleman, since u said if it was based on strength u would be 10x Mr O. YOU forgot about how strong Ronnie was. OK guys if this is true this is another clue what BB is as strong as Ronnie in his prome.
lmao, good point ;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2011, 11:02:48 PM »
Must be RC than since he made it only to x8 time mr O  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:09 AM »

One of the heavier barbell rows I've seen.
Exactly
Still ego training in your 30's
 :-\
choice is an illusion

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2011, 04:41:30 AM »
His injury happened when he came in after a two-week break from a light hamstring tear, to do a 700lb hack squat. Detached the tendon above BOTH his kness.

I was watching his video blog. Three days after coming back from the surgery at the hospital he was trying to put his socks on... couldn't. Got upset, teary-eyed...

A walking Rhino. Seems honest.

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »
yes,, this crazy heavy training is not gonna help khan,, just wait and see he will be injured again,, if you become pro you should not wait too long before you compete again,, taking too much time,, this guy could do good things if he got evyrjthing together and be smart

also winklaar train too heavy,, injury waiting to happen,,

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2011, 06:33:11 AM »
His injury happened when he came in after a two-week break from a light hamstring tear, to do a 700lb hack squat. Detached the tendon above BOTH his kness.

I was watching his video blog. Three days after coming back from the surgery at the hospital he was trying to put his socks on... couldn't. Got upset, teary-eyed...

he should leave his ego at the door... he has good genitics, he's gonna fuck it up by training stupid

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:26 AM »
he should leave his ego at the door... he has good genitics, he's gonna fuck it up by training stupid

Khan doesn't have a ego at all. Just liked to lift heavy and I doubt he will do exactly what he used to do.

But you seem to know he trains like that now days also? I assume you know the second video is before the injuries..

So tell me what kind of stupid training he does these days? =)