Author Topic: Is this normal? (BANKING)  (Read 5344 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is this normal? (BANKING)
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 05:33:29 AM »

Certain banks take your thumbprints (like strip clubs when you want to use a credit card), so that if there is a minut chance that it is a bank check fraud, they have proof on who cashed it.

I like the idea, perhaps it will stop some of these people who try and cash this 'bogus' and 'stolen' checks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 08:53:34 AM »
If it makes you feel any better Adam, you voted for the same president as the uppity black woman.

lol

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »

Certain banks take your thumbprints (like strip clubs when you want to use a credit card), so that if there is a minut chance that it is a bank check fraud, they have proof on who cashed it.

I like the idea, perhaps it will stop some of these people who try and cash this 'bogus' and 'stolen' checks.

bankers are terrible people
TEAM Nasser

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
Yes it is normal...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »
In NC a few months ago, I took a check from a lawyer from a trust account for 4800 dollars to First Citizens in NC and there was this real uppity mid-40s black lady bank manager who refused to cash the check because it was from a Lawyer`s trust account which was from his account in Louisburg, NC.  She looked at it and said, "We can`t cash out of state Checks".

I then said, "What are you talking about, do you not realize that Louisburg is in North Carolina?".  She then got incredibly angry, I mean really angry and put on that uppity Dr. Martin Luther King church voice.  She then demanded that I get someone else to verify my identity, specifically, Jezebelle whom she referred to as "the other person".

Another employee was listening in and shaking her head in disbelief.  Finally, she gets up, comes over and says, "My family lives all near Louisburg and I love driving through there all the time."  The uppity Black was fuming at this point and tried to ignore the other employee. 

I then say, "So are we going to cash this check from NORTH CAROLINA or what?".

Uppity can`t bear to do it, so she gets the other employee to do it.  The other employee apologized and then gave me a business card with a corporate number and circled it and then said, "If you have any questions or anything, just call that number", implying to file a complaint to get that bitch fired.

File the complaint. There is no excuse for poor customer service. Employees should be so thankful that they have a job, any job, even a low paying teller job at a bank, that they would go overboard to make sure customer is happy. There are probably ten good people looking to fill this person's position.

I bank at Wells Fargo, their customer service is excellent. I generally deposit checks rather then cash them. Never had a lick of trouble. I suspect it is easier to cash checks where you do your banking as opposed to another bank or credit union.