Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50122 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« Reply #625 on: November 10, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
which tell you i am not in americana...there goes this assumption ,, i have total control on the bodybuild cult,, and my elfs are very very high regarded,, i give warning here again ,, if somethign happen TO ANY ONE OF MY ELFS any one of them ,, it will be ugly scene in the hormone cult ,,

what i say is gh15 ,, my elfs are private fellas,, they only work for me,, remember you hurt my elfs! its like hurting me and you will not be aroundto withnes the birth of your first born

gh15 approved
:D

brutal death threat

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #626 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:51 AM »
you will not be aroundto withnes the birth of your first born
in my case that would be great grandchild.  amazing he knew that.
NOT

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #627 on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:01 AM »
Lol, GH15 enjoying a much needed ass raping  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #628 on: November 10, 2011, 09:44:20 AM »
Lol, GH15 enjoying a much needed ass raping  :D
Raping of biblical proportions ;D

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #629 on: November 10, 2011, 09:59:06 AM »
So now that everyone has got bored of GH15 gimmick and he's having the classic meltdown before he retires his gimmick. where's the eneterianment gonna come from?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #630 on: November 10, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »
So now that everyone has got bored of GH15 gimmick and he's having the classic meltdown before he retires his gimmick. where's the eneterianment gonna come from?
He'll keep posting...he cannot stop. The only thing that would destroy him is for his identity to be truly revealed.

You should have seen his posts in 2008...the craziness of this gimmick is nothing new. Very strange person behind this character.
!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #631 on: November 10, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »
moment i see fellas that i know that are serious thunderdome members not some fucked up gimick ,,moment i see serious fellas tell me  god of hormone is not to be trusted ,,, this is when i will gladly leave,, but no one with any knowledge saidf a word

listen closely

van b ...not a damn word
palius not a damn word
dustin not a damn word
disgusted not a damn word
stunt...not a damn word and he said something i think but it was ofcourse resonable unilke the gimicks
egyption fella brushto or watever his name is i forgot nto a damn word
so many members and yet same old haters gimick and speciifc fellas i hurt with my crituiqe talk and tlak and talk ,, trust me if i wasnt needed i wuold be go but if i actualy left they will never forgive you

just imagine fro a second i decided to stop posting in the thunderdome ,,,imagine lol this place ...well fellas come here for me you got to understand ,,,im the main atraction in the thunderdome,, you alwys think what if gh15 really stop postings...if i did stop many would just quit,,

it takes leaders to create followers i have yet to find this leader among getbigger and im looking for him for quite some time,, im looking for powerful fella to continue incase i die,, i ahvetn find him yet i have few fellas in mind but they are too young and will need to get experience first

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: November 10, 2011, 10:47:04 AM »
^^^

look at above posting, he is not as arrogant as he seems, he understands his status depends on people with credibility supporting him, it depends on people who know his identity but protect him, I was wrong to assert that I have proof because I should just keep my mouth shut, I need not assert any power like that, but now what's going to happen if someone else finds out? Because I've said so many times there is proof in the bible, if someone thinsk they found it I am likely to get a pm, and if this person is correct then it is time for me to send a pm to the right people to have the proof erased, and there it is... so my loud mouthing indeed has value, maybe it's to remind gh15 he has angels that protect him. Bay is one of them too, that guy wont say something without knowing it for sure

So to the guys who are now "stimulating him" lol, he is not really stepping out of any bounds, read between the lines to understand that you need not try to abuse him. If you come out and say, you know sometimes you are a dick but I forgive you, you wont stress so much before your contest, think of it as anti estrogen lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #633 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
^^^

look at above posting, he is not as arrogant as he seems, he understands his status depends on people with credibility supporting him, it depends on people who know his identity but protect him, I was wrong to assert that I have proof because I should just keep my mouth shut, I need not assert any power like that, but now what's going to happen if someone else finds out? Because I've said so many times there is proof in the bible, if someone thinsk they found it I am likely to get a pm, and if this person is correct then it is time for me to send a pm to the right people to have the proof erased, and there it is... so my loud mouthing indeed has value, maybe it's to remind gh15 he has angels that protect him. Bay is one of them too, that guy wont say something without knowing it for sure

So to the guys who are now "stimulating him" lol, he is not really stepping out of any bounds, read between the lines to understand that you need not try to abuse him. If you come out and say, you know sometimes you are a dick but I forgive you, you wont stress so much before your contest, think of it as anti estrogen lol

and this fella is smart lol i thikn he may be smarter than me lol not good thing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »
Despite all this, I'm still a fan of gh15. ;D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: November 10, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
do you see yourself on a list? no rigth? its because this list is reserved to the worst of the worst,, again most of the fellas who argue me are corrupt in some way ,, they have hand and foot in moderating and in dealing,, but to be on the list take special circumstances,, again you have some history in the cult correct? why dont you go and check ,, do some checking ,, you will be very quiet after

remember ,, what gh15 said is that he was helping victos ,, trying to help him ,, that gh15 made call to dc homeland since gh15 has fellas who work there,,

what happened after is retards such as yourself that cant stand the fact that someone actualy did something....came out of their holes and blubed ,, i am the reason you can bodybuild ,, do you get it?

now,, get back in your cave and shut your mouth,, know your place...you are a pupil!

gh15 approved

can i be on the list too please :D pretty please and thank you

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #636 on: November 10, 2011, 12:50:51 PM »
All Gods come under attack at some point in history. Esp/ in America. But only the strong ones prevail. Its my belief that GH15 will always stand high in the sky. Because he has always stood on the side of TRUTH.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #637 on: November 10, 2011, 01:08:41 PM »
All Gods come under attack at some point in history. Esp/ in America. But only the strong ones prevail. Its my belief that GH15 will always stand high in the sky. Because he has always stood on the side of TRUTH.
What truth, friends in washington, 2 castles, or the fact that he can't even take a pic of his pro card concealing his identity

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #638 on: November 10, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »
the only reason gh15 is doing and acting the way he does here is to make a boring job more interesting

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: November 10, 2011, 01:31:11 PM »
ou are smart fella,,,I SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD ALREADY,,,,that when people make fun of me or try,,,you SEE WHAT HAPPENS GH15 ACCOUNT AND THE MAN BEHIND THE COMPUTER IS GOD,,,i have a computer i dont even type I say whats in my mind and it comes on my screen,,,

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY SOMETIMES ITS NOT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU,,,BUT WHAT THEY DONT SAY IS JUST AS IMPORTANT,,,,people NEVER EVER MOCK ME ON GETBIG its been done,,,AND THEY GET TIME OUT ASK DK II,,,ask hank wood,,,ask all woh has tried,,,all have died trying,,,and they get NOWHERE!!!!!
^^^

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #640 on: November 10, 2011, 01:34:47 PM »
LOOK!  jackoffnglide returns.  should be a name for a feminine hygene product
time for your shift eh bitch

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:27 PM »
LOOK!  jackoffnglide returns.  should be a name for a feminine hygene product
time for your shift eh bitch

GH15 OWNS your mind,,,YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS THAT IS ALL,,,

gh15 approved

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #642 on: November 10, 2011, 02:47:26 PM »
Its been said before and bears repeating: there are half a dozen or so shit-sticks who think gh15 is for real. They will never be reached should be written off as mental garbage. The majority are now wise to the asshole Gh15.

Swlabr

« Reply #643 on: November 10, 2011, 03:20:25 PM »
Its been said before and bears repeating: there are half a dozen or so shit-sticks who think gh15 is for real. They will never be reached should be written off as mental garbage. The majority are now wise to the asshole Gh15.

Fuck off, asshat, gh15 has been owning your mind for months now. ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #644 on: November 10, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »
Fuck off, asshat, gh15 has been owning my mind for months now. ::)
fixed

Swlabr

« Reply #645 on: November 10, 2011, 04:26:21 PM »
fixed

Says the moron who's been posting 50 posts a day like a fucking madman. gh15 should buy some real estate in your mind, looks like he'll be living there for a while.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: November 10, 2011, 04:33:05 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #647 on: November 10, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
Says the moron who's been posting 50 posts a day like a fucking madman. gh15 should buy some real estate in your mind, looks like he'll be living there for a while.
glad you noticed now i AM IN YOUR MIND :'(

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #648 on: November 10, 2011, 04:37:08 PM »
isnt this the clown who ripped people off when he knew his gym was closing" as far as im concerned this guy can sit in there and rot.

Swlabr

« Reply #649 on: November 10, 2011, 04:40:33 PM »
glad you noticed now i AM IN YOUR MIND :'(

Look at this mindless piss-ant trying to go up against me. "Competitor", oh boy. ::)