Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50118 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« Reply #650 on: November 10, 2011, 04:49:25 PM »
anyone who has been around for any amount of time knows everything in this life is 'who you know'- everything.

i get why so many would doubt the word of a nameless, faceless internet identity that posts here on getbig- a board which is, despite being THE authority on real bodybuilding, just a train wreck in general ravaged by gimmicks and multi personalities.

but whos to say he cant be for real- look at Xfactor- nobody believed he was as successful and wealthy as he is- all because he posts here for the most part- but he is those things.

there is just as much probability GH can do the things he says he can, or knows the people he says he knows as there isnt.

for a guy who is rapidly establishing himself as an internet icon, hes certainly going out on a limb here with his credibility, so something tells me there has to be something to what he says in order to jeopardise that.

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #651 on: November 10, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »
anyone who has been around for any amount of time knows everything in this life is 'who you know'- everything.

i get why so many would doubt the word of a nameless, faceless internet identity that posts here on getbig which is probably, despite being THE authority on real bodybuilding, just a train wreck in general ravaged by gimmicks and multi personalities.

but whos to say he cant be for real- look at Xfactor- nobody believed he was as successful and wealthy as he is- all because he posts here for the most part- but he is those things.

there is just as much probability GH can do the things he says he can, or knows the people he says he knows as there isnt.

for a guy who is rapidly establishing himself as an internet icon, hes certainly going out on a limb here with his credibility, so something tells me there has to be something to what he says in order to jeopardise that.

I hear you, but really how hard is it to post a pic of your pro card, seriously, this won't prove everything but it will sure as hell get evryone off your back

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #652 on: November 10, 2011, 05:02:59 PM »
Its been said before and bears repeating: there are half a dozen or so shit-sticks who think gh15 is for real. They will never be reached should be written off as mental garbage. The majority are now wise to the asshole Gh15.

YOUR  ARE ONE STUPID FELLA ON THIS BOARD,,,i will call you LIAR PERSON from now,,,

gh15 approved

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #653 on: November 10, 2011, 05:05:29 PM »
YOUR  ARE ONE STUPID FELLA ON THIS BOARD,,,i will call you LIAR PERSON from now,,,

gh15 approved
Fuck bro, you have gotton so good at this that I have actually thought your posts are gh15 until I glance at the name. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #654 on: November 10, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »

i get why so many would doubt the word of a nameless, faceless internet identity that posts here on getbig- a board which is, despite being THE authority on real bodybuilding, just a train wreck in general ravaged by gimmicks and multi personalities.

Dude,you know you`re my man and I respect you bigtime,but while gh15 knows gear......his grandiosity and made up riduculous shit such as owning two castles,just for one example,borders on just being fucking nutty!!

He wasn`t joking,he actually said he owns two castles......fucking must really be Nicholas Cage in real life!!  LOL  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #655 on: November 10, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
Dude,you know you`re my man and I respect you bigtime,but while gh15 knows gear......his grandiosity and made up riduculous shit such as owning two castles,just for one example,borders on just being fucking nutty!!

He wasn`t joking,he actually said he owns two castles......fucking must really be Nicholas Cage in real life!!  LOL  ;D

I owned a castle too when i was 10yrs old, sold it years ago tho, had no use for a castle anymore

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #656 on: November 10, 2011, 05:22:14 PM »

Quit posting on Getbig and go pose/eat/tan. Don't make me come down there!
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: November 10, 2011, 05:22:18 PM »

I owned a castle too when i was 10yrs old, sold it years ago tho, had no use for a castle anymore

LOL you`ve been on fire lately dude!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: November 10, 2011, 05:23:02 PM »
Quit posting on Getbig and go pose/eat/tan. Don't make me come down there!
I`m doing all that plus I`m having fun!!  :)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: November 10, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »

He wasn`t joking,he actually said he owns two castles......fucking must really be Nicholas Cage in real life!!  LOL  ;D

LOL!

I take a lot of what he says with a grain a salt. his factual advise where it pertains to bbing i agree with 100%. i used to think he was just a careless gimmick dispensing advise that could hurt somone, you know? but now i get what hes doing.

when it comes to other issues, like politics, conspiracy theory or aliens and such we dont share the same belief systems. doesn't make I'm right. doesn't mean he's wrong. just different beliefs. as for some of the other stuff he says who knows why he says it. lol. could be just fuckery. could be he believes he owns 2 castles. :) could be he's fucking around and having a laugh watching everyone try to paint a picture of him given the randomness of the details he's provided us. I think he's a lot more intelligent than I first gave him credit for. he's clever.

as for this, I dunno. like I said he's rapidly building an Internet reputation and widespread identity- to be so adamant about something that could blow up in his face and destroy that is odd to me, considering the pride he takes in his name and status.

and btw I'm not down with the exchanges you two have had. there are limits in what you can/ should say to people. I for one respect the fuck out if you, sir, and respect greatly the battle you've gone thru to get to where you are now. I like GH but I don't support anyone throwing ones past at them in such a disrespectful manner.

that being all said, why can't we all jus get along :D
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: November 10, 2011, 05:50:52 PM »
LOL!

I take a lot of what he says with a grain a salt. his factual advise where it pertains to bbing i agree with 100%. i used to think he was just a careless gimmick dispensing advise that could hurt somone, you know? but now i get what hes doing.

when it comes to other issues, like politics, conspiracy theory or aliens and such we dont share the same belief systems. doesn't make I'm right. doesn't mean he's wrong. just different beliefs. as for some of the other stuff he says who knows why he says it. lol. could be just fuckery. could be he believes he owns 2 castles. :) could be he's fucking around and having a laugh watching everyone try to paint a picture of him
given the randomness of the details he's provided us. I think he's a lot more intelligent than I first gave him credit for. he's clever.

as for this, I dunno. like I said he's rapidly building an Internet reputation and widespread identity- to be so adamant about something that could blow up in his face and destroy that is odd to me, considering the pride he takes in his name and status.

and btw I'm not down with the exchanges you two have had. there are limits in what you can/ should say to people. I for one respect the fuck out if you, sir, and respect greatly the battle you've gone thru to get to where you are now. I like GH but I don't support anyone throwing ones past at them in such a disrespectful manner.

that being all said, why can't we all jus get along :D
Thanks bro..............his info is good as I said,and I agree that he is far more intelligent than he lets himself appear on here with the stupid writing and commas.

But I gotta` say if he owns two castles,he`s a bad mofo!!

I`m an asshole on here at times,but for the most part,I try to be a good guy............I guess I did overreact,but he was a jerk to me....as far as I`m concerned,I`m done with it....bigger fish to fry.

Take care my friend!  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #661 on: November 10, 2011, 05:51:53 PM »
This has been hijacked and de-evolved into GH15 vs everybody who has had issues with him.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: November 10, 2011, 06:15:20 PM »
Thanks bro..............his info is good as I said,and I agree that he is far more intelligent than he lets himself appear on here with the stupid writing and commas.

But I gotta` say if he owns two castles,he`s a bad mofo!!

I`m an asshole on here at times,but for the most part,I try to be a good guy............I guess I did overreact,but he was a jerk to me....as far as I`m concerned,I`m done with it....bigger fish to fry.

Take care my friend!  :)

dude, i wasnt referring to your role in that exchange but his.

i dont feel that you over reacted but meerly reacted. who wouldnt. holy fuck. man, i know what addiction does to people. someone very close to be is battling a fucking monster bro- well, make that two monsters. id be very surprised if he sees christmas. thats why as much as i like gh i just dont agree with him bringing up your past in an attempt to hurt or discredit you.

and nobody is a bigger asshole on here then me- dont you dare take that title from me!

:)

b

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #663 on: November 10, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
This has been hijacked and de-evolved into GH15 vs everybody who has had issues with him.
The gimmick is a loony tunes idiot who claims to have security access above that of the president, was intimately involved in the McCain campaign of 2008, assuring us of his eventual win  ::), and can have anyone on this board whacked at any time.

certifiably crazy, as are all of the retards who actually think his delusional, psychotic ramblings have any basis in reality
!

dustin

« Reply #664 on: November 10, 2011, 06:26:19 PM »
This is probably what gh15 looks like right now. You guys meltdown way too easily.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #665 on: November 10, 2011, 06:30:46 PM »
I hear you, but really how hard is it to post a pic of your pro card, seriously, this won't prove everything but it will sure as hell get everyone off your back

Wouldn't that give up his identity? Gh15 has a lot of people who dislike him simply because the world is full of a lot of people who are rotten to the core and make a living lying to innocent human minds. Without the GH15's of the world, places like PENN STATE are allowed to abuse 8 to 10 year old kids. If GH15 is saying something that really hurts a person's feelings or bank account, then maybe its time to look in the mirror and reevaluate what you do for society. However, it is a known fact that 1 out of every 24 people who walk the planet are known sociopaths. So maybe just maybe the people who don't like a truth seeker like GH15, are the sociopaths that make up the world. just saying.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #666 on: November 10, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »
Gh15 jumped the shark years ago with the McCain prophecy and the lizard alien illuminti bullshit. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #667 on: November 10, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »
Wouldn't that give up his identity? Gh15 has a lot of people who dislike him simply because the world is full of a lot of people who are rotten to the core and make a living lying to innocent human minds. Without the GH15's of the world, places like PENN STATE are allowed to abuse 8 to 10 year old kids. If GH15 is saying something that really hurts a person's feelings or bank account, then maybe its time to look in the mirror and reevaluate what you do for society. However, it is a known fact that 1 out of every 24 people who walk the planet are known sociopaths. So maybe just maybe the people who don't like a truth seeker like GH15, are the sociopaths that make up the world. just saying.
Bro, it ain't hard to cover your identity and show just a fraction of the card, so do you see a problem with that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #668 on: November 10, 2011, 06:41:25 PM »
Gh15 jumped the shark years ago with the McCain prophecy and the lizard alien illuminti bullshit. ;)
True, True, but lately he has brought it to a whole new level. Funny thing is gh15 has popularized the calling the BS when it comes to naturals, but his BS is far more unreasonable

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #669 on: November 10, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
The gimmick is a loony tunes idiot who claims to have security access above that of the president, was intimately involved in the McCain campaign of 2008, assuring us of his eventual win  ::), and can have anyone on this board whacked at any time.

certifiably crazy, as are all of the retards who actually think his delusional, psychotic ramblings have any basis in reality

But what if he were black...errrrrrrrrrrrrr, Black and his surname was Farrakhan.  Would you still think this?  Oh FFS!  Of course...What was I thinking?  No sane person would believe in a Wheel Spaceship with 16 yoots of color circling the Earth waiting to suck up all the peepses of color and destroy whitey.  Of course you would still think as  your quote above dictates.

I think I've made a very salient point, kiddo.  Here to help by showing you the way to sanity, bub.  Later, Yakub. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: November 10, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »
and nobody is a bigger asshole on here then me- dont you dare take that title from me!
Maybe we could create an asshole account and share it like so many others here do!!  ;D

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #671 on: November 10, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »
moment i see fellas that i know that are serious thunderdome members not some fucked up gimick ,,moment i see serious fellas tell me  god of hormone is not to be trusted ,,, this is when i will gladly leave,, but no one with any knowledge saidf a word

listen closely

van b ...not a damn word
palius not a damn word
dustin not a damn word
disgusted not a damn word
stunt...not a damn word and he said something i think but it was ofcourse resonable unilke the gimicks
egyption fella brushto or watever his name is i forgot nto a damn word
so many members and yet same old haters gimick and speciifc fellas i hurt with my crituiqe talk and tlak and talk ,, trust me if i wasnt needed i wuold be go but if i actualy left they will never forgive you

just imagine fro a second i decided to stop posting in the thunderdome ,,,imagine lol this place ...well fellas come here for me you got to understand ,,,im the main atraction in the thunderdome,, you alwys think what if gh15 really stop postings...if i did stop many would just quit,,

it takes leaders to create followers i have yet to find this leader among getbigger and im looking for him for quite some time,, im looking for powerful fella to continue incase i die,, i ahvetn find him yet i have few fellas in mind but they are too young and will need to get experience first

gh15 approved

I do not post much .
I am doing DC which GH15 hates , but still come here daily to read his posts.
he is the best value entertainment - info in the game.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #672 on: November 10, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

He wasn`t joking,he actually said he owns two castles......fucking must really be Nicholas Cage in real life!!  LOL  ;D

With all due respect Wes, but on Muscle Mayhem the guy known as Blaze(the guy who dated China before she was China) and his ridiculous arms said many times "my arms are natural" and you had the guys back. Thats fuked up bro...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #673 on: November 10, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
Fuck bro, you have gotton so good at this that I have actually thought your posts are gh15 until I glance at the name. :D

no he is not as good as you think ,, this show how lack of knowlegd you have about gh15...and this is your problem!

i never say board i say boarding!,, many other mistakes he make are of fella who is native english speaker,, he cant imitate gh15 exact he is pretty good,, but lack the international aspect and ofcourse...lack the hands on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #674 on: November 10, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »

not 2 ,, 3! i own 2 in europe i haev one in americana ,, and i have connection in washington which make me INVINSIBLE..as i always say : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel