Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 49940 times)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
Re: in regard to vicky martinez,,
« Reply #450 on: November 08, 2011, 09:09:16 PM »
my stories are real ,, the wya i spit them out,, the speed i write it ,, it cant be made up ,, they have my stamp on them ,, but! i also have respect for ron avidan ...i keep the gh15 within some parameters,, but rest assure i do not lie,, when i say i made calls I MADE CALLS,, notice he will be held until janurary in americana,, again this is hard case i cant promise anything aside from putting my word in ,, he created a big mess for himself

gh15 approved

I don't believe you and this is my last post in this thread. if other people want to believe in this overlord persona, go ahead.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:20 PM »
lol, what a lie

more than you could imagine, who the fuck says that, seriously. oh brother

In the circle in which I work, a great many people have accomplished much for this world.  Perhaps even more than you
could imagine.  There.  Was that "serious" enough?

Do not make me taunt you, laddie. ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »
more than you could imagine, lol, this motherfuckr...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #453 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:45 PM »
I`m out of this thread too......I feel so much dumber for even posting in this clusterfuck of nonsense.

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #454 on: November 08, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »
so did she get rid of the baby or keep it?
milk milk lemonade a

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: November 08, 2011, 09:12:28 PM »
more than you could imagine, lol, this motherfuckr...

You really are a deep thinker, aren't you?  Later days, chum.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »
You really are a deep thinker, aren't you?  Later days, chum.

more than you could imagine! lololol

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
soooo did the God of hormone, i mean homeland free victor yet ???
getbig or getgot

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »
Damn Victor denied bail and must stay in jail until his Jan hearing. :'(

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2011, 09:35:43 PM »
soooo did the God of hormone, i mean homeland free victor yet ???

No....today he was curing cancer(ona), ending world hunger(ona) and creating world peace (ona). He will get to freeing Victor(ona) tomorrow.

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2011, 09:36:51 PM »
Can everyone just chill and stop going off topic..... fucck man,.. the subject is DOES GH15 HAVE FRIENDS IN WASHINGTON?.......

gh15 has admitted to being a rat....check
"if I go down I am taking everyone with me"

gh15 partcicipates in illegal activity....check
no need to break this one down.

gh15 keeps a low profile,......NOT.....check
 Perfect characteristics to have to be associated with people from Washington ::)

Look man you're good at what you do, obtaining followers so you can control the sales of your hormones on line, fine good for you, BUT NO,.  now you're getting greedy and want everyone to think you're superman or Al Capone, take your pic, seriously this is Getbig not the Sapranos

"friends in washington" This will go down in getbig as a classic.............gh15 approved 8)

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2011, 09:40:12 PM »
No....today he was curing cancer(ona), ending world hunger(ona) and creating world peace (ona). He will get to freeing Victor(ona) tomorrow.

;D ;D
getbig or getgot

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2011, 10:15:34 PM »
Victor should be out any time now thanks to the big shot!   ;D

Whitewidow stated three times in this thread that he talked to some people to get Victor out and not one person called him on it. GH15 has said he knew some people in very high place 4 years ago and hasn't backed off that statement over the years.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #463 on: November 08, 2011, 10:17:56 PM »
Whitewidow stated three times in this thread that he talked to some people to get Victor out and not one person called him on it. GH15 has said he knew some people in very high place 4 years ago and hasn't backed off that statement over the years.
Oh,so it has to be true, then why isn't Victor out?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: November 08, 2011, 10:24:51 PM »

I'm not saying its true. I'm just saying that Gh15 has said he has friends in very high places and has been saying it since the beginning when he came. Years ago.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: November 08, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »

No clue. But it seems Victor can't keep himself out of trouble. Didn't his name pop up on the NFL/HGH bust a few years ago? And wasn't someone in his family murdered or some shit? And didn't he do time before? The Hierarchy doesn't like liabilities.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: November 08, 2011, 11:06:48 PM »

you think it's that easy to get someone out retard ? u think the US govt gives a shit about victor ? he fucked himself it's his fault he's in jail and now if he's lucky they'll let him stay in the country depending on who knows who in the higher ranks and that's the end of it

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: November 08, 2011, 11:14:58 PM »
I can’t take sides in this discussion because I’m not familiar with GH15, his persona, nor his actual involvement within the world of bodybuilding; but I do know VM and am curious about his present situation … so I read the part pertaining to GH’s claim regarding his attempt to help VM by requesting ‘help’ via friends/acquaintances in DC.

And I just want to say that GH’s claim of help is entirely possible.

I know a couple of highly ranked law enforcement
officials in our nation’s capital and over the past 20 years I’ve had two separate occasions to request some form of assistance on behalf of two family members for old times’ sake … meaning, “I asked for a favor from friends in law eforcement!”

In both cases, I was told to give a brief explanation of the problem including defendant and lawyer details.

And both cases did eventually end up in court, but on each occasion a federal officer offered a few good words on behalf of the defendants which helped reduce each sentence.

My importance was only due to the fact that I made those calls to old time law enforcement friends who knew the family members and were willing to speak before the judge on their behalf.

There were no political strings involve.

So it’s definitely possible that GH made a similar phone call which could possibly end up helping VM eventually.

That kind of help doesn’t necessarily mean that he has the power to pull the strings to prevent legal proceedings.

But sometimes the way we express ourselves on internet boards such as this tend to make us look way more important or powerful than we actually are.

Only you guys who have lost your freedom, no matter how temporary that loss may be, can truly appreciate those who offer help to set you free.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #468 on: November 08, 2011, 11:24:43 PM »
I can’t take sides in this discussion because I’m not familiar with GH15, his persona, nor his actual involvement within the world of bodybuilding; but I do know VM and am curious about his present situation … so I read the part pertaining to GH’s claim regarding his attempt to help VM by requesting ‘help’ via friends/acquaintances in DC.

And I just want to say that GH’s claim of help is entirely possible.

I know a couple of highly ranked law enforcement
officials in our nation’s capital and over the past 20 years I’ve had two separate occasions to request some form of assistance on behalf of two family members for old times’ sake … meaning, “I asked for a favor from friends in law eforcement!”

In both cases, I was told to give a brief explanation of the problem including defendant and lawyer details.

And both cases did eventually end up in court, but on each occasion a federal officer offered a few good words on behalf of the defendants which helped reduce each sentence.

My importance was only due to the fact that I made those calls to old time law enforcement friends who knew the family members and were willing to speak before the judge on their behalf.

There were no political strings involve.

So it’s definitely possible that GH made a similar phone call which could possibly end up helping VM eventually.

That kind of help doesn’t necessarily mean that he has the power to pull the strings to prevent legal proceedings.

But sometimes the way we express ourselves on internet boards such as this tend to make us look way more important or powerful than we actually are.

Only you guys who have lost your freedom, no matter how temporary that loss may be, can truly appreciate those who offer help to set you free.

i just please ask you fellas on boarding to LEAVE IT AWAY ,, i told you its very hard case,, there is more to it then i say ,, it is much more,, i woudl already have him sleeping on pillow on bed full of feathers if it wasnt that hard,, they want him BAD,, this is a matter of who you know i told you ,, and i may fail but i dont like failing,, but putting in all over boarding when it is much more than a green card persay is not right,,

there are 4 of my fellas who promised me they will do whatever they can and they are from washingtron dc americano goverment in the ranks,,i just brought it to their attention late and it is just super complicated and i have no direct control over it,, it is birocracy of law ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #469 on: November 09, 2011, 05:14:44 AM »
I bet I`ve been in the cult beyond the internet far longer than you.....I just don`t talk about it all day and night.

very few here are old enough to realize this.  gh15 by comparison is still pissing in diapers.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: November 09, 2011, 05:35:09 AM »
Better call it, this ones a goner.

Time of death: November 08, 2011, 10:05:24 AM.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2011, 06:48:30 AM »
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #472 on: November 09, 2011, 06:55:10 AM »
I've lived in 4 countries how about you?  I speak 2 languages how about you?  I've visited over 20 countries about you?

Like I stated before in AMERICA the poor and uneducated say "learnt"...A factual statement...As many know, I've travelled more than 95% of anyone on this board....AMERICAN AIR FORCE...

Now look, you learned or should I say, "learnt" something new today.
I've given you two lessons today and all I got from you was shite...Be happy I like you in my own little way or I'd run you off here...

We all wish we were as smart as you. Then we could be lazy, unemployed, obese and a drug addict

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2011, 07:02:30 AM »
Hey gimmickh15, can you use any of your superpowers, elfs, or contacts in the highest levels of the government(s) to tend to a far more important problem?

Do you think you can get those Duggar weirdos in Kentucky to stop having kids?

I mean...after you spring Victor and reconcile Kim and Kris of course.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #474 on: November 09, 2011, 07:13:58 AM »
Change your handle to CalvinH - you won't be on any list.

:o >:(