Author Topic: This guy claims NATURAL - 7 year progress  (Read 25646 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: This guy claims NATURAL - 7 year progress
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »
Those pics are of me. bla bla bla

Cool story bro...did you copy paste Layne Norton speech?

1 Year of Lifting (~190lbs)

3 Years of Lifting (~205lbs)

I like how there is no pics that show your gradual progression after year one to year three. Also I like the fact how you blew the fuck up even more past your first year noob gains. What happened bro, steroid acne get out of control? Gyno tits?
all drugs - TPPIIP

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2011, 09:45:33 PM »
He's the typical Bench and curls guy who doesn't train his full body. Probably some Test and Dball running thru his veins. Obvious sloppy diet because he has no photo's of a really dieted down physique.

Yup, just a bench and curls guy here! That's why I didn't post a leg and back pic as well as info about my diet on page 5...lol. Also, I said that I'm not a bodybuilder. I just lift because I enjoy it. What am I dieting down for? Certainly not a competition.

Y the fuck did you write so much in ur post. No1 gives a shit

You obviously do because you keep posting about me...lol.

I like how there is no pics that show your gradual progression after year one to year three. Also I like the fact how you blew the fuck up even more past your first year noob gains. What happened bro, steroid acne get out of control? Gyno tits?

HAHAHAHA! Never done roids. Never had acne and never had gyno either. Please point to any sign of gyno or acne scarring in either the 3rd year, 6th year or 7th year pics...lol. Even if there were pics, you would still not believe them. Keep running with your wild imagination and baseless accusations. As for blowing up, it's called a GYM PUMP post workout! I don't look like that all day every day...lol.

I love how everyone just ignored the guys defense speech  ;D

Strong logic going on in here. I look good, therefore I must be on something. Half of you probably don't even lift. It's pointless really! Certain people will have their minds set and made up about you regardless of what you say or do! My physique looks so good that people think that I have to juice to look like this. It's actually flattering and feels great. I must be doing something right! Please continue with the debate everyone because I enjoy this attention! How many pages can we get to?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2011, 09:51:36 PM »
dont worry half the guys on here dont even train, this could be achieved naturally after 7 years. i believe the guy
there's no magic pills... just needles

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »
In 3 years you will be 10 years of training and weight 240. Then in 6 years you will be 13 years of training and be 255. Then in 9 years you will be 16 years of training and weight 270. Then in 12 years you will be 19 years of training and weigh 285. Then in 15 years you will be 22 years of traing and be 300. Then in 18 years you will be 25 years training and be 315.

Then in 21 years you will be 28 years training at 330
then in 24 years you will be 31 years training at 345
then in 27 years you will be 34 years training at 360
then in 31 years you will be 37 years training at 375
then in 34 years you will be 40 years training at 390
then in 37 years you will be 43 years training at 405

Then in 40 years from today you will be 46 years of training and be at 420 pounds naturally. When you hit this number is the only time you will plateau. Thats when you will reach out to Vince Basile and start his DOMS training routine of every 3rd day and continue to grow at a pace never before seen by anyone.

So give us here on Getbig a shout in 40 years and let us know how Basile's DOMS routine works out for ya. Its supposed to be great for 70 year old natural men.

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2011, 10:38:14 PM »

Strong logic going on in here. I look good, therefore I must be on something. It's pointless really! Certain people will have their minds set and made up about you regardless of what you say or do! My physique looks so good that people think that I have to juice to look like this. It's actually flattering and feels great. I must be doing something right! Please continue with the debate everyone because I enjoy this attention! How many pages can we get to?
[/quote]
 Dude your legs are really under developed and u have a high level of chest fat.... U dont look that good...

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2011, 10:42:31 PM »
Dude your legs are really under developed and u have a high level of chest fat.... U dont look that good...

HA....good enough for you guys to talk about me for 7 pages right? Thought so!

Btw, my quads are just under 26 inches and I have long legs so of couse they look small. What does your physique look like?

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2011, 10:44:19 PM »

First quote for me " stud"

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »

Btw, my quads are just under 26 inches and I have long legs so of couse they look small. What does your physique look like?

My physique looks better than yours.... With bigger legs and I'm sure calves....plus I don't have breasts

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
My physique looks better than yours.... With bigger legs and I'm sure calves....plus I don't have breasts

Lol at breasts. Bro if you look so great and better than me, then congrats for you! Go ahead and post your pics! While you're at it, go make a thread about yourself too. Who cares!

KrAng

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2011, 11:27:40 PM »
Lol at breasts. Bro if you look so great and better than me, then congrats for you! Go ahead and post your pics! While you're at it, go make a thread about yourself too. Who cares!

Should I call it the "I look better than the natural guy with boobies thread"?

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2011, 11:35:01 PM »
Should I call it the "I look better than the natural guy with boobies thread"?

Whatever makes you happy ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2011, 02:54:52 AM »
This is your defense? You are a fucking moron.

This picture is of him far before his prime, your retard...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2011, 02:58:29 AM »
  I could put on 40 lbs or more of lean muscle on anyone here without any AASs or other anabolics. If I failed, I would delete my account and never post here again. Those who do as I say grow like weeds. A guy I trained years ago put on over 50 lbs with only a slight blurr in definition(meaning that it was mostly muscle) whilst almost tripling his 1 rep max on the bench, military press and deads.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2011, 04:21:57 AM »
eva, you sound like a nice guy but I still think you're juicing dude.  ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2011, 04:32:22 AM »
  I could put on 40 lbs or more of lean muscle on anyone here without any AASs or other anabolics. If I failed, I would delete my account and never post here again. Those who do as I say grow like weeds. A guy I trained years ago put on over 50 lbs with only a slight blurr in definition(meaning that it was mostly muscle) whilst almost tripling his 1 rep max on the bench, military press and deads.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
;D

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2011, 05:55:03 AM »
eva, you sound like a nice guy but I still think you're juicing dude.  ;D

I take that as a compliment, and you're entitled to your opinion bro! ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2011, 06:04:17 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Unless the dude was a 6 foot, 120 lb weakling, this will NEVER happen. You're a delusional baboon, stick to complaining about the smoke of weed penetrating your windows, fucking idiot.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2011, 06:17:28 AM »
give us your secrets 'suckmymuscle'.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2011, 06:23:52 AM »
I think you look good mate, big arms and chest with some vascularity. I believe your natural, there's alot of bullshitters about but you seem genuine.
It's hard for some to believe that many have good natural builds and can put on a good amount of size with no help.
I take that as a compliment, and you're entitled to your opinion bro! ;D

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
I take back what I said. From the way this retard gets so defensive with all these drawn out posts I'd say he is geared out. Trenbolona rage.

eva5001

• Getbig I
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »
I think you look good mate, big arms and chest with some vascularity. I believe your natural, there's alot of bullshitters about but you seem genuine.
It's hard for some to believe that many have good natural builds and can put on a good amount of size with no help.

Thanks bro! ;D

I take back what I said. From the way this retard gets so defensive with all these drawn out posts I'd say he is geared out. Trenbolona rage.

HAHAHAHA! Defensive? Where is the gyno and acne that guys are claiming? Tren rage...lol? It's all just baseless accusations. I said what I needed to say, and that you're all entitled to your opinion regardless. Move on bro!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2011, 06:38:33 AM »
Thanks bro! ;D

HAHAHAHA! Defensive? Where is the gyno and acne that guys are claiming? It's all just baseless accusations. I said what I needed to say, and that you're all are entitled to your opinion. Move on bro!

Ease off on the Tren fucktard. And shut the fuck up while you're at it.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2011, 06:48:30 AM »

Lol im natural pal. I just like to weed out the liars.  Now this dudes picture we are discussing can most certainly be natural if it werent for the excessively thick veins due to a higher RBC but even though he registers here to post a story about how he is natural instead of just letting it be. Ill give him
The benefit of the doubt since we have gay batman kiwiol protecting his beloved black hero from the big bad darkside.  Go eat a dick homo.

LOL, you say you're natural, then how on earth do you supposedly know so much about drugs that gives you the ability to know for a fact if someone is natural or not and what a certain guy is taking to achieve a look? You're full of shit.

Or are you just a jealous fuck that another guy looks better than you without drugs, that you have to say he is on drugs?

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2011, 06:57:48 AM »

Marcus is 100% natural! You can see three of his vids at
cts ;
he also makes a cameo in Big Andro Offaril's Squat video.

I think a lot of people still haven't caught on to the fact that you can be ripped, muscular, and best of all, STRONG - being 100% natural!
StrengthAddicts.com

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2011, 07:01:19 AM »
100% is not enough. A natural has to be at least 110% natural.
O