Author Topic: Cain's Accuser - Lifelong Republican - Coming clean now  (Read 5478 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Cain's Accuser - Lifelong Republican - Coming clean now
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »
Now, we found out she's had 9 jobs in 17 years. She's filed for bankruptcy TWICE. And, she got canned from NRA (or a subsidiary).

Hmmmmm...........it appears she's broke. Conveniently, she gets with Allred, after a DECADE AND A HALF of pain and agony, because Cain allegedly tried to rub her kitty kat.

Hmmmmmmmm

I guess you missed the part where she gave up any rights to make money off of this story because she felt her credibility would take a hit.  So she is not getting a cent for this.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
Hmmmmmmmm

I guess you missed the part where she gave up any rights to make money off of this story because she felt her credibility would take a hit.  So she is not getting a cent for this.

Her credibility has already taken a hit. And, if you think she isn't getting cash for this (either now or somewhere down the road), I have some waterfront property in Death Valley you might like.

Diaz and Allred lied their you-know-whats off, slandering Meg Whitman last year. So, you'll excuse me, if I don't buy this mess about her not receiving any cash and just doing this for our country and other women.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
Her credibility has already taken a hit. And, if you think she isn't getting cash for this (either now or somewhere down the road), I have some waterfront property in Death Valley you might like.

Diaz and Allred lied their you-know-whats off, slandering Meg Whitman last year. So, you'll excuse me, if I don't buy this mess about her not receiving any cash and just doing this for our country and other women.
Prove it.  Allred is saying she is not receiving a dime.  Her word is solid.  Yours is nothing more than black doo doo.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »
Prove it.  Allred is saying she is not receiving a dime.  Her word is solid.  Yours is nothing more than black doo doo.

"Prove it" is exactly what we've been saying to folks like you, regarding Cain's alleged actions. Thus far......ZIIIIPPPP!!!!

Allred's word is solid? What manner of crack are you smoking? She pulled this same garbage last year and got cut to pieces, when the facts came out. She LIED HER BEHIND OFF, to back that lying maid, Nicki Diaz, all to besmirch Meg Whitman. Unfortunately, that was sufficient to tank her in the bass-ackwards state, known as California, where illegal aliens get preference over American citizens.

She doesn't even have the guts to take this to court, because she'll get SMOKED if that occurs.

Try again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 05:59:51 PM »
Apparently, losing in court is nothing new for Bialek, which would explain why she conveniently won't sue for Cain's alleged actions.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 06:05:36 PM »
Cain is finished.  I sure hope like hell people don't think they're going to run that story against Obama...

If the media actually ran with the proof against Obama with all of the allegations against him he wouldn't have been elected dog catcher. But get a republican who is accused of doing something with absolutely ZERO proof and he's done. The liberal media are political hacks and guilty of journalistic malpractice. The thing that pisses me off is that republicans should be going after the libs the same way the libs go after (and lie) about republicans. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2011, 06:08:14 PM »
we dont know if there's proof.

if she comes up with a few pics of them together...

and then a few letters...

then maybe a hotel receipt showing HE paid to upgrade her hotel room..

Well, then it's just a he said/she said between a married churchgoing republican and some whore.

A righteous man woudln't be all up in the mix with a girl in that kinda situation to begin with.

Let's give it a week for facts to come out.  There isn't proof TOnight... but you give it a week and we'll see what happens.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
we dont know if there's proof.

if she comes up with a few pics of them together...

and then a few letters...

then maybe a hotel receipt showing HE paid to upgrade her hotel room..

Well, then it's just a he said/she said between a married churchgoing republican and some whore.

A righteous man woudln't be all up in the mix with a girl in that kinda situation to begin with.

Let's give it a week for facts to come out.  There isn't proof TOnight... but you give it a week and we'll see what happens.

We gave the last three allegations a week and what happened......JACK SQUAT!!!

The NRA waived the confidentiality clause; the other three women were free to speak (#3 was bound by no such clause, nor was the guy from the PerryPAC).......CRICKETS!!!!

Now, some broke blonde just happens to hire the most left-winged legal political hack walking God's green earth (fresh off the Nicky Diaz-Meg Whitman debacle, and of Tiger Woods' ho, etc), to let her come forward for the good of the country.......ONLY AFTER Herman Cain becomes the GOP's frontrunner.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 06:17:07 PM »
none of them wanted to be put up in front of america like that.   it's understandable. 

this woman might be full of shit.  we don't know.  He will deny it, the public will demand proof, and it'll come to light if it exists.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
none of them wanted to be put up in front of america like that.   it's understandable. 

this woman might be full of shit.  we don't know.  He will deny it, the public will demand proof, and it'll come to light if it exists.

The proof lies with the ACCUSER, not the accused. What part of that don't you get?

IF they didn't want to be put up front, then they simply should have kept their mouths shut and gone forward. Dragging Cain's name through the mud, while they hide in anonymity, is preposterous and wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2011, 06:22:55 PM »
The proof lies with the ACCUSER, not the accused. What part of that don't you get?

IF they didn't want to be put up front, then they simply should have kept their mouths shut and gone forward. Dragging Cain's name through the mud, while they hide in anonymity, is preposterous and wrong.

it's 'day one' of the discovery process.  hotel records will tell a lot.  the pictures won't hurt either.  don't just to conclusions.  the best he can do is "I'm a victim of mean women and I lie about it on TV".... the worst is "I like to fcck anything in a skirt, and lie about it".

Either way, he sucks.  Sucks as an alternative to obama.  Why in the hell repubs would like to run the weakest of the top 5 candidates is beyond me.  Maybe yall want to lose to obama, how the hell should I know?   It's like wearing flip-flops to a 40 yard dash because you're so confident your opponent is slow.  Why not wear the racing shoes?  Oh, cause the other guy said mean things about flipflops, I know...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
don't say nothing bad about mcway's black jesus, this guy could kill someone and he would still back him because rush told him so  :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »
it's 'day one' of the discovery process.  hotel records will tell a lot.  the pictures won't hurt either.  don't just to conclusions.  the best he can do is "I'm a victim of mean women and I lie about it on TV".... the worst is "I like to fcck anything in a skirt, and lie about it".

Either way, he sucks.  Sucks as an alternative to obama.  Why in the hell repubs would like to run the weakest of the top 5 candidates is beyond me.  Maybe yall want to lose to obama, how the hell should I know?   It's like wearing flip-flops to a 40 yard dash because you're so confident your opponent is slow.  Why not wear the racing shoes?  Oh, cause the other guy said mean things about flipflops, I know...

It's not day one. It's day NINE. And every alleged story, showing Cain's supposed guilt has gone down in flames. The women got cleared to talk; they said ZIP.

Bennett accused Cain of violating the confidentiality clause; Cain's not even on the SEVERANCE agreement between the two women from Politico and NRA.

Cain said he didn't remember any "settlement". He left NRA in June of '99; the SEVERANCE deal was done in September '99.

Now, a woman who can't keep a job for more than two years, has gone bankrupt twice, and lost badly in court, suddenly end up with Gloria Allred and claims Cain went for her goodies and tried to force her to blow him to get another job (or get her old job back)?

She tells her boyfriend about this and he does ZILCH? She tells somebody else and he/she does ZILCH?

As the analysts like to say on ESPN tonight......"C'MON MAN!!!!"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2011, 06:30:53 PM »
It's not day one. It's day NINE. And every alleged story, showing Cain's supposed guilt has gone down in flames. The women got cleared to talk; they said ZIP.

Bennett accused Cain of violating the confidentiality clause; Cain's not even on the SEVERANCE agreement between the two women from Politico and NRA.

Cain said he didn't remember any "settlement". He left NRA in June of '99; the SEVERANCE deal was done in September '99.

Now, a woman who can't keep a job for more than two years, has gone bankrupt twice, and lost badly in court, suddenly end up with Gloria Allred and claims Cain went for her goodies and tried to force her to blow him to get another job (or get her old job back)?

She tells her boyfriend about this and he does ZILCH? She tells somebody else and he/she does ZILCH?

As the analysts like to say on ESPN tonight......"C'MON MAN!!!!"

Meltdown.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2011, 06:31:27 PM »
don't say nothing bad about mcway's black jesus, this guy could kill someone and he would still back him because rush told him so  :D

Well, if it isn't the cowardly and crackpot Blacken. You've still got at least two questions that you've DUCKED for the better part of a week. I know kneepadding for Obama is time-consuming. But, even by TK standards (whatever those are), this is pitiful.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »
Meltdown.

Dead wrong and painfully silly, as usual, Adonis (not quite up to your TK theory of Obama being a closet atheist, though).

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »
only in your little world this story hasn't died and won't
Well, if it isn't the cowardly and crackpot Blacken. You've still got at least two questions that you've DUCKED for the better part of a week. I know kneepadding for Obama is time-consuming. But, even by TK standards (whatever those are), this is pitiful.

still won't admit your black jesus didn' lie all day last monday. it's ok i don't think rush reads this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2011, 06:36:16 PM »
you make some good points, but it is only 8 hours into THIS accuser - and she's the first one willing to have her life turned upside down by the world.

give THIS one a week - you can't lie in this day and age.  If something happened, we will know.  If she's full of shit, we'll know that too. 

Personally, I'd be taking a polygrpah on good morning america if I was her.  Or if I was Cain.

Maybe they're both full of shit... maybe she DID blow him, and he never got her a job lol....

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »
there is a pattern going with this guy, most see it ,the foxbots won't. to them he's black jesus ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »
Prove it.  Allred is saying she is not receiving a dime.  Her word is solid.  Yours is nothing more than black doo doo.

If she is broke - who is paying Allred? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2011, 07:06:01 PM »

She's about as solid as my shit. You really think she puts herself out there and makes an ass of herself for nothing? lol. She's literally the laughing stock of the legal community here in LA. I can't think of one radio talk show host that doesn't rip on her and call her out. When they interview her she not only stumbles her words but she can't answer intelligently. She's a joke. I'm not even she's a real attorney, she like a prop!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »
She's about as solid as my shit. You really think she puts herself out there and makes an ass of herself for nothing? lol. She's literally the laughing stock of the legal community here in LA. I can't think of one radio talk show host that doesn't rip on her and call her out. When they interview her she not only stumbles her words but she can't answer intelligently. She's a joke. I'm not even she's a real attorney, she like a prop!
I don`t care if you vote for black balls McGee, he has no chance anyways.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2011, 07:28:33 PM »
you make some good points, but it is only 8 hours into THIS accuser - and she's the first one willing to have her life turned upside down by the world.

give THIS one a week - you can't lie in this day and age.  If something happened, we will know.  If she's full of shit, we'll know that too. 

Personally, I'd be taking a polygrpah on good morning america if I was her.  Or if I was Cain.

Maybe they're both full of shit... maybe she DID blow him, and he never got her a job lol....

Perpetually broke, bankrupt twice. Yet her life is supposedly turned upside down because of THIS?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2011, 07:38:27 PM »
Perpetually broke, bankrupt twice. Yet her life is supposedly turned upside down because of THIS?

She is a gold digger. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2011, 07:40:40 PM »
I`d rather be her ANY day of the week than Herman Cain.