Author Topic: Oral only - if you are afraid of injections  (Read 5229 times)

the trainer

Re: Oral only - if you are afraid of injections
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 08:17:44 AM »
orals should be kept to six weeks to minimize liver strain.

injectables offer less health risks all around as well as better gains... should be a no-brainer.

wrong as long as you stay away from alcohol and you do not have a history of liver problems plus taking something to help your liver you will be fine, if you are nervous just do a check up at your doctor during the cycle.

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 08:24:24 AM »
clen and yohombine for receptors? what the fuck?

Let me explain when you take clen it saturates your beta-receptors very quickly,  yohimbine will help you with this.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 08:24:38 AM »
If i were to run dianabol for 12 weeks i'd use max 30 mg per day, esp. if you are sensitive to BP-issues. Also i wouldn't 'bridge' with catabolic substances like clen, but rather with stuff like andriol. Also pinning isn't that big of a deal.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 08:26:09 AM »
Let me explain when you take clen it saturates your beta-receptors very quickly,  yohimbine will help you with this.

Yohimbine? how about benadryl?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 08:29:01 AM »

Ketotifen will be MUCH more effective and safe than yohimbe for receptors and the cardiac system. Or you could cycle clenbuterol with albuterol. Personally i hate clenbuterol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:40 AM »
idiot, 50mg per week of dbol aint gonna do shit. 50mg a day yes.

high dose yohimbine with clen and you are asking for problems. clen and creatine and yohimbine do nothing for receptors.

read the thread before posting i said start at 40mcg and work your up way up, if you are having problems with clen just lower the dosage.

the trainer

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 08:40:06 AM »
Yohimbine? how about benadryl?

benadryl works fine also and if you get cramps from the clen just take some taurine it should help.

Swlabr

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 09:00:11 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »

there is no dbol in sight ,,,just deepball.

the trainer

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 09:43:38 AM »

Your time would be better spent trying to get the nasty red sores off your ass. having those pictures on your computer tell us a lot about how you spend your day.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »
orals should be kept to six weeks to minimize liver strain.

injectables offer less health risks all around as well as better gains... should be a no-brainer.

wrong as long as you stay away from alcohol and you do not have a history of liver problems plus taking something to help your liver you will be fine, if you are nervous just do a check up at your doctor during the cycle.

we're not talking about alcohol here. you should ALWAYS stay away from alcohol. alcohol is for the sheep who need acceptance from their peers in hs/college. what we're talking about here is oral vs. injectable and injectable wins every time. EVEN IF it's an injectable preparation of an oral steroid gh15 says it's slightly better. if you are nervous about injectables grow some balls. it's a prick that you barely notice.