Author Topic: Joe Paterno to retire from Penn State - he is done  (Read 12047 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: AP: Joe Paterno to retire from Penn State at end of season
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2011, 09:14:01 AM »
i hear you.....

but joe pa testified......my question is this.....who else testified.....

furthermore.....why wasn't jerry sandusky arrested???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2011, 09:16:08 AM »
i hear you.....

but joe pa testified......my question is this.....who else testified.....

furthermore.....why wasn't jerry sandusky arrested???

I'm glad that he did testify, but I am absolutely stunned that he didn't report anything to the cops.  And I wonder if Sandusky not being arrested was because of the pull of Penn State to the surrounding community?  I hate it because I always thought Joe was a "good guy" with a clean program but this is so far beyond recruiting violations, etc... that it's hard to get your head around.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »
You are either one of the dumbest posters or just yanking everybodys chain.  From what I read it was a graduate-assistant who caught Sandusky.....just so you know, police (both campus and real) would NOT be the guys superiors.  And it doesn't matter, when you see something that heinous being commited you don't just pass it along to the AD.  You call the cops and let them handle it.  Better yet, the cowardly pussy (probably why you can relate to him) should have busted Sandusky's head open with a 5lb plate on the spot.  Hope this helps...

I am talking about Joe Paterno, his superiors where also in charge of the university police, they decided to let this slide, so he did report it to university police.  Also Paterno did not see this happen, he heard of a summary who knows what the grad assistant told him, basically just gossip, and he actually reported it, so he really didn't have to report anything, it was on the grad assistant to report it not Joe Paterno who heard it second hand.  Also the graduate assistant doesn't have to report it either, you don't have to report crimes you see dumbass this is America.

TEAM Nasser

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »
Who reported this to the media now ???

the kid that was rapped?

the football player that saw the rap?

The football players father who reported it to Joe?

how many children did this perv do this to in the university showeroom?

as you can tell i been out the media loop for a long week

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2011, 09:31:04 AM »
He is a demented old man. I'm not sure he even knows what's happening.

He needs to be fired today. Sick.
a

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »
look closely at the details, why was this going on in the university locker room, why was he not reported, it's because he had dirt on people and he wasn't the only one doing it, whether this comes out depends on how well certain people play their cards. He wasn't the only one with his willy in a little boy, that's for sure

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »
I am talking about Joe Paterno, his superiors where also in charge of the university police, they decided to let this slide, so he did report it to university police.  Also Paterno did not see this happen, he heard of a summary who knows what the grad assistant told him, basically just gossip, and he actually reported it, so he really didn't have to report anything, it was on the grad assistant to report it not Joe Paterno who heard it second hand.  Also the graduate assistant doesn't have to report it either, you don't have to report crimes you see dumbass this is America.

Actually, simpleteon, in many state you ARE obligated to report a crime of this nature.  Not sure about PA.  And I suppose now you are arguing with Paterno who just released a statement along the lines of "I should have done more looking back in hindsight."  That tells you he KNOWS he should have followed up on it, but didn't.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »

Extract foot from mouth.  Lather. Rinse. Repeat.  Showstoppa is correct; citizens ARE obligated to report crimes of this nature.  It is a law.  Failure to report this kind of crime leaves you open to being charged!  :-[

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »
He is a demented old man. I'm not sure he even knows what's happening.

He needs to be fired today. Sick.

Look at Jerry's Book....

Sick Fuckers.   :-\ :-\ >:( >:(
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2011, 06:02:41 PM »
After further review. . . Paterno is senile. The students at Penn State defending their coach/mentor/leader are living in denial.

Sickness
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 06:12:50 PM »
Ya` think Jerry will be "Touched" in the big house ?  ;D

Fucking sick son of a bitch.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »
seems like a lot going down in fag valley.  not much interest here but the story seems interesting.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
seems like a lot going down in fag valley.  not much interest here but the story seems interesting.

Joe Pa has been FIRED!!
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
300 year old Paterno was out in front of his house last night mumbling & rambling about, ". . . .kids being molested or whatever. . . " and then he lead the students in a Penn State cheer. Dude is totally senile.
a

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »
300 year old Paterno was out in front of his house last night mumbling & rambling about, ". . . .kids being molested or whatever. . . " and then he lead the students in a Penn State cheer. Dude is totally senile.

That guy gave a fucking pep rally out on his front yard after kids had been molested.  >:( >:( >:(
D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »
Every single evening TV talk show, news show, interview show, etc is leading with this story and EVERY person is demanding Paterno be fired now.

Those freaks at Penn Sate must be brain washed to think otherwise.
a

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
Paterno,,,meaningless in my life, WC.
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2011, 07:28:02 PM »
GTHang is correct:

20 minutes ago. . .

..Penn STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — Penn State trustees fired football coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier (SPAN<-yer) amid the growing furor over how the school handled sex abuse allegations against an assistant coach.The massive shakeup Wednesday night came hours after Paterno announced that he planned to retire at the end of his 46th season.

But the outcry following the arrest of former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky on molestation charges proved too much for the board to ignore.

One key question has been why Paterno and other top school officials didn't go to police in 2002 after being told a graduate assistant saw Sandusky assaulting a boy in a school shower.

Paterno says he should have done more. Spanier has said he was not told the details of the attack.

Sandusky has denied the charges.

a

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2011, 07:28:53 PM »
Every single evening TV talk show, news show, interview show, etc is leading with this story and EVERY person is demanding Paterno be fired now.

Those freaks at Penn Sate must be brain washed to think otherwise.

True Alumni know what is right and have been pissed since this story broke.

PEnn St BOT announces Joe Paterno out immediately. So is PennSt Pres Graham Spanier.
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2011, 07:30:42 PM »
Someone just asked the vice chairman of the BoT if he realized how many people were marching on the streets. That's the least of his worries.  ::) ::) ::)
D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Penn State trustees fire Joe Paterno and president
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2011, 07:46:45 PM »
I called it this morning.  As in the Len Bias case at the University of Maryland: the coach, the athletic director, and the university president.  All will be fired!

Penn State trustees fire Joe Paterno and president
by Genaro C. Armas, Associated Press

Penn State trustees fired football coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier amid the growing furor over how the school handled sex abuse allegations against an assistant coach.

The massive shakeup Wednesday night came hours after Paterno announced that he planned to retire at the end of his 46th season.

But the outcry following the arrest of former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky on molestation charges proved too much for the board to ignore.

One key question has been why Paterno and other top school officials didn't go to police in 2002 after being told a graduate assistant saw Sandusky assaulting a boy in a school shower.

Paterno says he should have done more. Spanier has said he was not told the details of the attack.

Sandusky has denied the charges.

Defensive coordinator Tom Bradley will serve as interim coach while Rodney Erickson will serve as interim school president.

Earlier in the day, Paterno said in a statement he was "absolutely devastated" by the case, in which Sandusky, his onetime heir apparent was charged with molesting eight boys in 15 years, with some of the alleged abuse taking place at the Penn State football complex.

"This is a tragedy," Paterno said. "It is one of the great sorrows of my life. With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more."

John Surma, the vice chair of the board of trustees said, "these decisions were made after careful deliberations and in the best interests of the university as a whole."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2011, 07:49:35 PM »
As in the Len Bias case: the coach, the athletic director, and the university president.  All will be fired!

As they should be.  The Bias thing tore my heart out.  He abused my Tar Heels for 4 yrs, but redemption was mine when he was drafted by my fav pro team, the Celtics..... I was devastated.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »
Even their website is down.  http://www.psu.edu/   :-X

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2011, 08:20:12 PM »
can someone catch me up to speed. bullet points only please.

my questions: are these really children, our is this sensationalism at its best? 18-23 year old men aren't children. IF you're letting yourself get fucked by another man at the ages above you're a fag. plain and simple.

so whats the gig here? are these "children" really kids or are we talking gay-ism in the locker room? wtf?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »