Author Topic: 55 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......  (Read 307918 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: me@47...
« Reply #375 on: July 14, 2016, 05:24:43 AM »
Legs look better than ever there... and to maintain that leg size at your age naturally is becoming more and more impressive.
thanks friend,,,i am training them heavy,i rep hi/lo depending,,i think like I said the treadmill on low interval some climb is really good I found out,,,I HATED CARDIO..its better for overall training I realized...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #376 on: July 14, 2016, 07:52:42 AM »
Legs look better than ever there... and to maintain that leg size at your age naturally is becoming more and more impressive.

Yes, they say they're the first to go.   >:(  I wonder why that is.  Nerve damage or what do you guys think?  Maybe Flex has found the way to avoid it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »
Yes, they say they're the first to go.   >:(  I wonder why that is.  Nerve damage or what do you guys think?  Maybe Flex has found the way to avoid it.
I NEVER HAD LOWER BACK ISSUES ,,I DO ALOT OF AB WORK,LOWER BACK STUFF...MY PROBLEMS ARE FR DELT AND OCCASIONAL UPPER BACK L/S UNDER REAR TRAP AREA ,,I USE TENNIS BALL MASSAGE I SHOULD DO IT MORE IT WORKS...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »

I agree that maintaining leg size as one ages is impressive. I find it very difficult to do. Steve is exceptional.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: 48 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #379 on: July 16, 2016, 04:35:43 PM »
Yes, tennis ball is good.  I've used that method before.

Here is another thing.  Once you start using one of these, you will never want to do without.  They fix problems and keep them from coming back.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #380 on: July 20, 2016, 04:26:55 PM »
on vacation check in soon ,tanned,resting ,just doing some light weights,band stretches before beach for pump ;D...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: July 20, 2016, 04:33:43 PM »
on vacation check in soon ,tanned,resting ,just doing some light weights,band stretches before beach for pump ;D...

How long does this 'pump' last? I would think you'd have to re-pump every so often to maintain that look.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #382 on: July 20, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »
How long does this 'pump' last? I would think you'd have to re-pump every so often to maintain that look.

Bands are great for that.  They're little-respected yet very useful.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #383 on: July 23, 2016, 06:16:31 PM »
back from vacation week at jersey shore my tan in real life looks darker than this ..did total body pump day this and that moved movement to movement groups 2 like press/flye.side raise /front raise ..pulldown/row..tri pushdowns /laydown extensiondb,just few sets each.. just kept pace ,,felt good after 6 days of just band work and pushups before beach,,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: July 23, 2016, 06:49:56 PM »
back from vacation week at jersey shore my tan in real life looks darker than this ..did total body pump day this and that moved movement to movement groups 2 like press/flye.side raise /front raise ..pulldown/row..tri pushdowns /laydown extensiondb,just few sets each.. just kept pace ,,felt good after 6 days of just band work and pushups before beach,,

Isn't coming back after even a short break great? I know I find it inspiring. Careful though, it is easy to overdo it because you're so excited to be back at the weights. Of course the band and push-up exercises probably kept you 'tuned' up.

Your tan looks good even if it isn't as dark in the photo as it really is. My tan is all 'fake & bake' so far. I need to hit the beach (on the river) a few times to really get it going. You're gloss looks stage ready as does your physique.

I started back working out at the gym last Wednesday. Even though I kept up with upper and lower body movements, mostly weight free while taking my break, I am a little bit sore. I think I will take tonight off and work my quads tomorrow at the gym.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #385 on: July 23, 2016, 08:44:23 PM »
Isn't coming back after even a short break great? I know I find it inspiring. Careful though, it is easy to overdo it because you're so excited to be back at the weights. Of course the band and push-up exercises probably kept you 'tuned' up.

Your tan looks good even if it isn't as dark in the photo as it really is. My tan is all 'fake & bake' so far. I need to hit the beach (on the river) a few times to really get it going. You're gloss looks stage ready as does your physique.

I started back working out at the gym last Wednesday. Even though I kept up with upper and lower body movements, mostly weight free while taking my break, I am a little bit sore. I think I will take tonight off and work my quads tomorrow at the gym.
thanks jay....i love the beach/pool,,i use a 30 sunblock which is still nothing lol and still tan through it,,,good italian skin darkens nice,,your complexion naturally is better than mine ,my sis too but i catch up easy pretty much..

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #386 on: July 24, 2016, 11:06:31 AM »
Good color... Italian genetics of peace

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 25, 2016, 04:53:35 PM »
thanks jay....i love the beach/pool,,i use a 30 sunblock which is still nothing lol and still tan through it,,,good italian skin darkens nice,,your complexion naturally is better than mine ,my sis too but i catch up easy pretty much..

I tried a fast tan on my shin and ankle Sunday morning. I spilled hot bacon grease on it. Not fond of the resulting color which is somewhat purple except where the big blisters are. Doctor says I'll live. -Not going to be doing any leg extensions for awhile though. Oddly, there is no pain today.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #388 on: July 25, 2016, 07:55:14 PM »
I tried a fast tan on my shin and ankle Sunday morning. I spilled hot bacon grease on it. Not fond of the resulting color which is somewhat purple except where the big blisters are. Doctor says I'll live. -Not going to be doing any leg extensions for awhile though. Oddly, there is no pain today.
ouch,,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: July 26, 2016, 02:39:10 PM »
ouch,,

Yup....ouch! The pain is back. My nerves must have been in shock. Today the burn hurts like hell. Believe it or not, that's a good sign. Some folks never recover sensation in a burn area.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #390 on: July 26, 2016, 02:43:30 PM »
Yup....ouch! The pain is back. My nerves must have been in shock. Today the burn hurts like hell. Believe it or not, that's a good sign. Some folks never recover sensation in a burn area.
I burnt my finger on my lawn mower engine few weeks ago it blistered immediately and looked like crap it cleared up after week in ocean water on vacation its still pink where skin is healed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: July 26, 2016, 02:45:30 PM »
I burnt my finger on my lawn mower engine few weeks ago it blistered immediately and looked like crap it cleared up after week in ocean water on vacation its still pink where skin is healed

The ocean is a great healer. Maybe I should take a trip to Seaside.

I actually was able to work quads last night, including leg extensions, which I did on a machine that has a bunch of adjustments, allowing me to avoid contact with the burn.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2016, 07:39:17 PM »
 :)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2016, 09:45:20 PM »
Good conditioning/build for Summer.

Any chance we can get a rear lat spread?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2016, 06:41:52 AM »
Good conditioning/build for Summer.

Any chance we can get a rear lat spread?
a tough pose i'll try or a relaxed /flexed version

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2016, 09:58:54 AM »
 8),

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN