Author Topic: 55 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......  (Read 306902 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: 48 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2017, 05:50:25 AM »
Top notch as always, nj.

Hope you and NA get through these rough patches.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2017, 07:24:07 AM »
Top notch as always, nj.

Hope you and NA get through these rough patches.
THANKS FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS,,I WORK HARD IN THE GYM,EAT NICE SENSIBLE EATING PLAN,I ENJOY ICECREAM/PIZZA/WHATEVER I KEEP MEALS SMALL/CALORIES IN MY HEAD,,I LIKE BEING LEAN AND EVEN IN WINTER I MIGHT GET A BIT FULLER BUT NOT MUCH,,IT WORKS AS YOU AGE TO GET COMFORTABLE IN TERMS WEIGHT/LOOK...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #452 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:30 AM »
new pic...feeling good despite rocky road i'm on currently...training hard,eating good over 185 or so lbs,,,training keeps me even keeled through tough time s.as they say you are in control of your own way and despite tough yr in terms of my marriage close to ending i can say there will be better days ahead,i'm not one to just give up and lose all control over things,,you work,pay bills,keep going...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #453 on: November 10, 2017, 12:50:45 PM »
Still looking on top of things physique-wise... hope things improve for you m8.

Simple Simon

« Reply #454 on: November 10, 2017, 01:31:27 PM »
new pic...feeling good despite rocky road i'm on currently...training hard,eating good over 185 or so lbs,,,training keeps me even keeled through tough time s.as they say you are in control of your own way and despite tough yr in terms of my marriage close to ending i can say there will be better days ahead,i'm not one to just give up and lose all control over things,,you work,pay bills,keep going...

still looking great mate....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #455 on: November 10, 2017, 05:06:40 PM »

Epic 20 roll Costco toilet paper in the background!  ;D ;D

Great physique. I hope everything is working out for you!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: November 10, 2017, 06:41:52 PM »

With your positive attitude and dedication to your health the will be better days ahead for sure. Looking fine, as usual.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #457 on: November 10, 2017, 07:24:25 PM »
Epic 20 roll Costco toilet paper in the background!  ;D ;D

Great physique. I hope everything is working out for you!
[/quote
Haha. Awesome,,,I use wipes btw flushable of course I have a delicate bum....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #458 on: November 10, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »
An excellent classic physique NJ!  One that pays homage to Zane.  Well done!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #459 on: November 10, 2017, 08:09:37 PM »
An excellent classic physique NJ!  One that pays homage to Zane.  Well done!
Thanks Scott,that's quite a compliment,I always saw that  vision as I honed my build.I loved those builds back then ,as be there said your going to look the way you do no matter what,it's genetic big,small,thick,shape and look muscle,how lean all around you can get no matter how hard the diet ,I always followed basics such as there is one diet just eat to where or how you want to look more or less .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #460 on: January 02, 2018, 12:54:43 PM »
well,,since last update they are getting infrequent due to busy at work,no computer at night,i post from work when I can its getting tougher'busy'i moved out nov 30 and into apt ,its been hectic moving,training,and setting up apt,got nice place and few minutes from wifes home  to get kids,they stayed  a couple days in December and been over to hang a few more ,I have stayed at the house with them as well nights my wife worked 'nights'she is switching to full time day position'thank god'in a week finally,,its been tough packing bag overnight,then back to apt ect...but I have nice place and good place to bring a lady home to....training has been good /steady,actually more days than usual,eating was off a bit missed some meals but weight was same give or take a few lbs up/down,condition is good considering ..trying to eat more ,trying to cook meals ahead lol..I always like food shopping lol hot girls...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #461 on: January 03, 2018, 04:39:59 PM »
Damn, Flex.  I dropped off for a while and had no idea of the shit you've been through.  You're a tough mofo.  And you are a great catch for any chick if that's what it comes to.

Check out the main Postive Board, btw.  Your presence is being requested.  You'd make a great Mod, as you'll see by the many votes of confidence.  Stay strong and I really hope to see you around.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #462 on: January 06, 2018, 09:31:16 AM »
Still looking great... hope things start looking up for you. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #463 on: January 08, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »
Still looking great... hope things start looking up for you. 
thanks ..yeah living alone is good and different ,I miss the loud house lol,,kids were over past weekend 'very cold'hard to do stuff with htem we were in and out apt all weekend.i cook a lot that's cool ,,had work friends over sunday made Italian sandwhiches/shrimp,mozz and tomato ,some brews,training has been great go any days /time at night I want without looking for my mom to come over at night  to help,maximizing my days and frequency instead of 'time limits'to go and how long before rushing home.but I do miss being a 'whole 'family

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2018, 03:59:24 PM »
kids first,,,, and if any lady friend doesn't like them being first..... see ya.... training second and consistent... good equalizer and outlet....

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #465 on: January 16, 2018, 07:47:38 PM »
thanks ..yeah living alone is good and different ,I miss the loud house lol,,kids were over past weekend 'very cold'hard to do stuff with htem we were in and out apt all weekend.i cook a lot that's cool ,,had work friends over sunday made Italian sandwhiches/shrimp,mozz and tomato ,some brews,training has been great go any days /time at night I want without looking for my mom to come over at night  to help,maximizing my days and frequency instead of 'time limits'to go and how long before rushing home.but I do miss being a 'whole 'family

You're a family man at heart, NJ.  Don't change.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #466 on: January 17, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »
You're a family man at heart, NJ.  Don't change.
IM TRYING,,, 8)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: March 30, 2018, 07:38:39 PM »
Hope things are going well.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #468 on: December 05, 2019, 08:35:28 PM »
Still on it....feel great.training .eating well .weight over 180 ish..turned 51 july.dating nice girl old high school class mate  italian of course lol...kids are well ..coping with every other weekend with them .I do see them more tho.shoulder a bit tight revamped training reps are moderate to high weights by feel.still crank some good weight on back and legs..delts chest more feel and pump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: December 06, 2019, 02:28:59 PM »
Still on it....feel great.training .eating well .weight over 180 ish..turned 51 july.dating nice girl old high school class mate  italian of course lol...kids are well ..coping with every other weekend with them .I do see them more tho.shoulder a bit tight revamped training reps are moderate to high weights by feel.still crank some good weight on back and legs..delts chest more feel and pump.

You are a true winner. -Glad your life is going so well. You look excellent! Was she a high school sweetheart or just a classmate?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #470 on: December 06, 2019, 03:41:11 PM »
You are a true winner. -Glad your life is going so well. You look excellent! Was she a high school sweetheart or just a classmate?
JAy...she was friend I was friends with her twin brother who she now despises lol..I saw him at a wedding recent and we. Caught up reminiscing

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: December 06, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »
JAy...she was friend I was friends with her twin brother who she now despises lol..I saw him at a wedding recent and we. Caught up reminiscing

It's great that you and she got together. Interesting that she hates her twin brother. I don't know why, but I imagined twins always got along. Guess some do and some don't.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: December 20, 2019, 01:47:27 AM »
What are you running,TRT?  Looking good.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 51 YRS OLD AND COUNTING.......
« Reply #473 on: January 03, 2020, 08:54:09 PM »
Leg shot

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #474 on: January 04, 2020, 05:36:20 AM »
Leg shot

Long time; no talk, brother.

Impressive wheels & tri's for ANY age!!