Author Topic: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!  (Read 13770 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:29:38 PM »
The old, arrogant, selfish sob is out!!
Great job board of trustees!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Penn State fires Paterno
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »
Watching the press conference now. This is some shit right here.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 07:34:45 PM »
Not an ounce of sympathy for the man.
He is selfish beyond words.
How can you not protect those kids?!?!?!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »
they had to.  that sat game would have been a nightmare.  people throwing shit, fans fighting, you name it.  they would have cancelled the game if not for contractual obligations to the conference.    half that place loves him, and some are pretty pissed about him letting that shit ride.

you can't have him on the field for that.

epic_alien

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
all because of some homo

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »
i highly doubt he quit. he was going to quit anyway...they are just saying they fired him to save face
X

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »
Joe KNEW and he did nothing.  And he KNEW that the other two he 'told' did nothing.
 And they let him keep an office in Penn State.

Wow - sad way for him to go... with the knowledge of having protected a sex molestor.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »
Joe KNEW and he did nothing.  And he KNEW that the other two he 'told' did nothing.
 And they let him keep an office in Penn State.

Wow - sad way for him to go... with the knowledge of having protected a sex molestor.

Exactly.  The man has no integrity or honor.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
whole thread full of douchebags calling this guy out after a GREAT career. shit happens concerning the fag.  anyway, i'm guessing most of you are north american, can hide your bones behind the keyboard until your neighbor catches you doing their dog.     

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Joe Paterno Fired!!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 03:37:19 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/09/joe-paterno-penn-state-football-coach-university-president-fired-graham-spanier/

Penn State football coach Joe Paterno is not untouchable, after all -- the university's board of trustees voted late Wednesday night to fire Paterno ... effective immediately.

The living legend, known as JoePa, announced early Wednesday that he would retire at the end of the season in the wake of the child sex abuse scandal that began with the arrest of Paterno's former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.

In announcing his retirement, Paterno -- who's been PSU's head coach for 46 years -- said the trustees should "not spend a single minute discussing my status. They have far more important matters to address."

PSU President Graham Spanier was allowed to resign.

Paterno and Spanier are just two university officials who have been under fire for not going to police with their knowledge of Sandusky's alleged sex abuse incidents with young boys ... some dating back to 1994.

Hundreds of students are rallying on the Penn State campus -- many chanting support for Paterno.

2:41 AM PT    At 2:00 ET, cops clad in riot gear issued a dispersal order to immediately leave the downtown area and the Old Main, and the students went home .... but not before some students turned over a TV satellite truck and torn down some street signs a a light post.  Some students also set off fireworks, while chanting, "F**k the trustees."

10:00PM PT  Student rallies are getting violent -- a local CBS news van was tipped over and street signs torn down. Police in riot gear are trying to disperse the crowds.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Joe Paterno Fired!!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 03:52:26 AM »
Why are students rallying and rioting over Joe?? Fools!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 03:55:36 AM »
whole thread full of douchebags calling this guy out after a GREAT career. shit happens concerning the fag.  anyway, i'm guessing most of you are north american, can hide your bones behind the keyboard until your neighbor catches you doing their dog.     

Dude, what are you talking about?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Joe Paterno Fired!!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 03:57:05 AM »
Why are students rallying and rioting over Joe?? Fools!
cuz Joe put Penn State on the map... he turned the football program from 0 to a BILLION $ phenomenon at penn State...and not mention, they are 7-1 or 8-1 , with a good chance of Bowl contention..

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 03:59:58 AM »

I see... Because he can draw x's and o's in the sand, it means he is above common human decency.
Hero worship is a horrible disease man, you might want to look into the cure

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 06:14:17 AM »
PSU football should get the death penalty.  SMU was given the death penalty for paying players in the '80s.  This is a much greater cover up of a horrific crime and a total lack of institutional control. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 06:23:20 AM »
Joe should apply to be a cardinal in the catholic church for his Next job

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 06:33:18 AM »
this isn't like looking the other way while a guy steals a piece of cheesecake.

dude was raping kids.  Any getbigger would have beat the hell out of the old dude in the shower when it first happened!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 06:42:13 AM »
Some here are blaming Paterno more than Sandusky.....Sandusky is the sicko....he is the guy that brought on this mess.....Paterno testified as did Mike Mcqueary.....everyone can voice their opinions......bottom line is.....Jerry Sandusky did this......it is his mess.....He violated those kids.....Paterno is being blamed more than Sandusky......it is a sad day......Joe should have followed up on this.....yes indeed.....but remember that the man is far from arrogant.....he will be remember for this....but the man did a hell of a lot of good......he is not selfish and definitely not arrogant.

Just my 2 cents.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 06:46:33 AM »
Some here are blaming Paterno more than Sandusky.....Sandusky is the sicko....he is the guy that brought on this mess.....Paterno testified as did Mike Mcqueary.....everyone can voice their opinions......bottom line is.....Jerry Sandusky did this......it is his mess.....He violated those kids.....Paterno is being blamed more than Sandusky......it is a sad day......Joe should have followed up on this.....yes indeed.....but remember that the man is far from arrogant.....he will be remember for this....but the man did a hell of a lot of good......he is not selfish and definitely not arrogant.

Just my 2 cents.

While I understand what you're getting at, thereis a saying and it's perfect for this case: The cover-up is worse than the crime.
Sandusky is the crime and JoePa and co. are the cover up.

Sorry Joe you gotta go...While he is not legally responsible, he was morally responsible. And he, the President, VP, and Athletic Director all failed in either follow up or reporting. End of Story.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 07:05:52 AM »
While I understand what you're getting at, thereis a saying and it's perfect for this case: The cover-up is worse than the crime.
Sandusky is the crime and JoePa and co. are the cover up.

Sorry Joe you gotta go...While he is not legally responsible, he was morally responsible. And he, the President, VP, and Athletic Director all failed in either follow up or reporting. End of Story.
Fair enough.....I just didn't want him to go out in this fashion....I do feel for all the kids and their families.

Jizzacked

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 07:22:01 AM »
a man can coach a thousand games, but if he covers for one child molester, he will be known as a piece of shit

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 07:28:44 AM »
He could possibly die within a year because of all of this. This story has serious legs and as the investigation unfolds, the hard facts may even be worse than originally reported.

I can't imagine the amount of future civil litigation against the university. Penn State is fucked. They will lose millions. There's only a handful of universities operating in the black these days when it comes to their athletic program.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:24 AM »
He could possibly die within a year because of all of this. This story has serious legs and as the investigation unfolds, the hard facts may even be worse than originally reported.

I can't imagine the amount of future civil litigation against the university. Penn State is fucked. They will lose millions. There's only a handful of universities operating in the black these days when it comes to their athletic program.

I agree that the worst is yet to come.  The university will have to do everything possible to scrub away the stain left by this.  Don't be surprised if Paterno's statue is taken down and everything related to this time period is removed.   

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 07:53:56 AM »
This is the WORST right here if this comes out to be true the WHOLE FOOTBALL PROGRAM WILL BE  AXED...http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sandusky-donors-2011-11

Absolutely SICK people.... :-X

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 07:58:49 AM »
His team still love him.

FB Michael Zordich

"The power that he has to be that selfless and put this program in front of him and try and clear the programs name. It's unbelievable to me and I can't even tell you how much respect I have for that man"