Author Topic: Penn State - Coward of the year award  (Read 10371 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Gay or Closet Case?
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2011, 06:04:27 PM »
name a sport where the audience isn't predominantly male

E

The Mr. O or the Arnold.  :D :D
D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »

You are reading abit too much into the football - coach thing. Strong projection Adonis.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2011, 06:14:40 PM »
name a sport where the audience isn't predominantly male

E

Figure skating. Dressage.

Just because a sport appeals to a male audience does not make it gay. Sure, athletic hunks are often attractive to gay men. But I don't think that attaction necessarily insures gay men follow the sport.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2011, 06:18:26 PM »
Figure skating. Dressage.

Just because a sport appeals to a male audience does not make it gay. Sure, athletic hunks are often attractive to gay men. But I don't think that attaction necessarily insures gay men follow the sport.
The percentage of gay bodybuilding fans compared to the percentage of gay football fans - 60:5
U

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2011, 07:02:15 PM »
Don't really know what the story is but I am assuming this guy saw an overt act of molestation or rape of a kid and did nothing about it?
If that is correct then not only is he a fuck of the highest order, he is also a coward of the highest order and deserves no less than the actual perpetrator - death by sodomy with a rocket launcher

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2011, 07:12:06 PM »
Reading back a few posts - Salvatore Martinez - agree with you entirely. I'll be 100% honest with you - I wouldn't stop until I had killed the fuck. I don't have a rage problem btw - but there a few things in this life that warrant such action - this is one of them. There are no shades of grey, I don't give a flying fuck what your past is, your problems, whoever the fuck you are. You do this to a kid and I witness it - I will fucking skin you alive. And no, I'm no internet warrior - just someone with absolutely no tolerance, compassion, empathy for people that by doing that forfeit their right to breath.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »
Reading back a few posts - Salvatore Martinez - agree with you entirely. I'll be 100% honest with you - I wouldn't stop until I had killed the fuck. I don't have a rage problem btw - but there a few things in this life that warrant such action - this is one of them. There are no shades of grey, I don't give a flying fuck what your past is, your problems, whoever the fuck you are. You do this to a kid and I witness it - I will fucking skin you alive. And no, I'm no internet warrior - just someone with absolutely no tolerance, compassion, empathy for people that by doing that forfeit their right to breath.
Better Pack a Lunch.  Visit just one Football game and you would busy the rest of your life beating the nonsense out of Child Molesters in the Crowd, on the field and in the Locker Room.  It doesn`t matter if its College, Pro, High School or a Little League.  It would keep you occupied forever.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2011, 07:34:24 PM »
Adonis I can see why you say somewhere you are/were more of a non-team sports person. I understand that, not just in the US, but other countries as well some sports are practically a religion and going to matches like a religious experience. Can't say I have ever experienced that level of excitement about any sport but that's just me. Although must say I have watched a few world boxing bouts where I practically fell off my comfy sofa and damn near spilt my scotch

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:45 PM »
Adonis I can see why you say somewhere you are/were more of a non-team sports person. I understand that, not just in the US, but other countries as well some sports are practically a religion and going to matches like a religious experience. Can't say I have ever experienced that level of excitement about any sport but that's just me. Although must say I have watched a few world boxing bouts where I practically fell off my comfy sofa and damn near spilt my scotch
Boxing and individual sports are totally different and do not have that religious aura about them at all.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2011, 07:40:58 PM »
Thank god! ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:39 PM »
Better Pack a Lunch.  Visit just one Football game and you would busy the rest of your life beating the nonsense out of Child Molesters in the Crowd, on the field and in the Locker Room.  It doesn`t matter if its College, Pro, High School or a Little League.  It would keep you occupied forever.
add boy scouts too that list as well...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
The percentage of gay bodybuilding fans compared to the percentage of gay football fans - 60:5

Some might suggest that bodybuilding isn't really a sport so much as a lifestyle....and if you've seen some bodybuilders' "lifestyle videos" you should be pretty clear about who they are supposed to appeal to.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2011, 09:13:32 PM »

And you, like Salvatore, would end up in a jail cell for your heroics. Like I said to Salvatore, I can understand how you'd feel this way. I know how I'd feel and it would be the same as you. Hopefully, it never gets tested. I retired from a position working for a k-12 public school district. All employees were educated in their reporting responsibilities in cases of suspected child abuse of any kind. It is pretty simple really, the law requires that we report any suspicion of child abuse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »
Better Pack a Lunch.  Visit just one Football game and you would busy the rest of your life beating the nonsense out of Child Molesters in the Crowd, on the field and in the Locker Room.  It doesn`t matter if its College, Pro, High School or a Little League.  It would keep you occupied forever.

My son played football in high school. He played rugby in the summer. He was in little league. He was also was in the church choir and was an altar boy. Never once did anyone try anything "funny" with him. Trust me, my wife and I would have known. He'd have told us immediately....right after he told the creep to fuck off.

The best thing any parent can do for their kids to protect them is to teach them that no one has the right to violate them in anyway, be it a priest, coach, teacher, scout leader, friend, aunt, uncle,  parent or a complete stranger.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
Most people would do the same thing as him, it's not so much that he is a coward or gay or whatever, when u have a place in a heirachy as strict as football,  the people above you have power and they own real estate in your mind. So when they say dont tell anyone, you don't do it because of loyalty... they have power with you and that's that. Again, most people here would do the same thing... he was not abnormally coward, he's a normal coward, this is normal behavior what he did... he was just unlucky. But nobody said u will never get unlucky so he burns with th eother two

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2011, 09:36:32 PM »
Most people would do the same thing as him, it's not so much that he is a coward or gay or whatever, when u have a place in a heirachy as strict as football,  the people above you have power and they own real estate in your mind. So when they say dont tell anyone, you don't do it because of loyalty... they have power with you and that's that. Again, most people here would do the same thing... he was not abnormally coward, he's a normal coward, this is normal behavior what he did... he was just unlucky. But nobody said u will never get unlucky so he burns with th eother two

he also was a family friend of sandusky

by the way an elementary school was in sandusky's back yard, with a playground :-X

http://www.insideedition.com/news/7190/more-details-emerge-on-jerry-sandusky.aspx

E

E
E

epic_alien

« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »
i think theres some truth to this, if you read the grand jury report this guy on 2 different occasions was witnessed on a wrestling mat in the athletic department on the ground with these boys "practicing wresting moves" and each time the coaches who walked in on them just walked away like it was nothing, im starting to think the whole team and everyone associated with it was in on this sick shit.

for those of who arent homos, this why they walk away

if you see 2 homos doing weird shit,  as a straight person, you walk away,

if you intervene in any way you yourself can be implicated as a homo.

thats why to you (homo) it seems weird or some subculture. your gay and its strange to you that we,( straight)  dont recognize your weird shit. nor want to get involved with it in any way. we look the other way because its foul and we want no part of it. nor do we even want anyone to know we saw such garbage.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
My son played football in high school. He played rugby in the summer. He was in little league. He was also was in the church choir and was an altar boy. Never once did anyone try anything "funny" with him. Trust me, my wife and I would have known. He'd have told us immediately....right after he told the creep to fuck off.

The best thing any parent can do for their kids to protect them is to teach them that no one has the right to violate them in anyway, be it a priest, coach, teacher, scout leader, friend, aunt, uncle,  parent or a complete stranger.
Its a shame you chose to teach him superstition over Fact and Evidence.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2011, 09:53:19 PM »
he better have contacts in washington

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2011, 10:39:45 PM »
Its a shame you chose to teach him superstition over Fact and Evidence.

Would you please elaborate or explain for me what you mean by superstition? Did you mean to say teach him (and our daughter) to be "suspicious" of others? We didn't teach our kids to believe that everyone is up to no good, because, in truth, most people are good people. What would be the Fact and Evidence?

Superstition
 a: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
 b: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition

a: a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2011, 10:50:35 PM »
Would you please elaborate or explain for me what you mean by superstition? Did you mean to say teach him (and our daughter) to be "suspicious" of others? We didn't teach our kids to believe that everyone is up to no good, because, in truth, most people are good people. What would be the Fact and Evidence?

Superstition
 a: a belief or practice resulting from ignorance, fear of the unknown, trust in magic or chance, or a false conception of causation
 b: an irrational abject attitude of mind toward the supernatural, nature, or God resulting from superstition

a: a notion maintained despite evidence to the contrary
Church/Religious nonsense. Fits both definitions rather aptly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2011, 11:41:19 PM »
Church/Religious nonsense. Fits both definitions rather aptly.

You are making assumptions. You assume we made or encouraged our son to sing in the choir and be an altar boy. We did send him to parochial school because at the time they offered a better education then the public school did. We also sent our daughter to parochial school for the same reasons. Both our kids went to public high school and our daughter moved to a public school when she was in the sixth grade because she didn’t like the parochial school. Our son loves singing in a choir as much as he loves playing sports, which is a lot. He’s forty-five years old now and he still sings in a choir, although it isn’t a church choir.

We are not a particularly religious family. Our son married a Catholic woman and I suspect occasionally attends church. Our daughter never goes to church and professes to be an atheist. My wife is Catholic but seldom goes to church these days. I don’t care much about religion one way or the other. Suffice it to say we are hardly a hardcore religious family. So I think your comments are inaccurate and really not what we were talking about here.

The subject this thread is child sexual abuse. I was merely pointing out that parents have a responsibility to educate their children about some of the pitfalls in our world. Like I said most people are good people who would never do harm to another. However, a child needs to know that just because someone is an adult or older does not mean they have the right to abuse them. All abuse, including sexual abuse is about one person having power over another. Children do not have to succumb to an adult’s power and if it does happen, they need to know they can tell someone about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »
You are making assumptions. You assume we made or encouraged our son to sing in the choir and be an altar boy. We did send him to parochial school because at the time they offered a better education then the public school did. We also sent our daughter to parochial school for the same reasons. Both our kids went to public high school and our daughter moved to a public school when she was in the sixth grade because she didn’t like the parochial school. Our son loves singing in a choir as much as he loves playing sports, which is a lot. He’s forty-five years old now and he still sings in a choir, although it isn’t a church choir.

We are not a particularly religious family. Our son married a Catholic woman and I suspect occasionally attends church. Our daughter never goes to church and professes to be an atheist. My wife is Catholic but seldom goes to church these days. I don’t care much about religion one way or the other. Suffice it to say we are hardly a hardcore religious family. So I think your comments are inaccurate and really not what we were talking about here.

The subject this thread is child sexual abuse. I was merely pointing out that parents have a responsibility to educate their children about some of the pitfalls in our world. Like I said most people are good people who would never do harm to another. However, a child needs to know that just because someone is an adult or older does not mean they have the right to abuse them. All abuse, including sexual abuse is about one person having power over another. Children do not have to succumb to an adult’s power and if it does happen, they need to know they can tell someone about it.

Fair enough. I am glad you are not the Religious type.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »