Author Topic: Are these bodybuilders natural?  (Read 11814 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: another natural liar
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
If you havnt try visiting africa, you can see a bunch clueless fuckwads with physiques like this or better. No gear, no nutrition, not even any decent training.

alot of people say this, but are they realy?.... i think not!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »
They squeeze tren out of bananas, and slin out of their conquered enemies heads....

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 11:47:56 AM »
If you havnt try visiting africa, you can see a bunch clueless fuckwads with physiques like this or better. No gear, no nutrition, not even any decent training.

No you can't.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »

alot of people say this, but are they realy?.... i think not!!!

Fair enough, its your call, been to the shit hole, seen them its a fact, for sure there are plenty with shit genetics or average genetics but there are tons, either ripped to shreds or walk a round with a ton of muscle, they dont even train. Fucking shithole piss poor countries they arnt taking supplements or buying Dianabol, they dont even know how to spell it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:54 AM »
If you look closer, you'll see they are extremely ripped, which gives the illusion of size...

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2011, 11:50:44 AM »
Fair enough, its your call, been to the shit hole, seen them its a fact, for sure there are plenty with shit genetics or average genetics but there are tons, either ripped to shreds or walk a round with a ton of muscle, they dont even train. Fucking shithole piss poor countries they arnt taking supplements or buying Dianabol, they dont even know how to spell it.

I guess you are black, and with huge gyno too

:D :D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »
how do you know they dont train,,,, most of them dont work, so they can either rape, play football or lift homemade weights or do all 3 to pass the day over

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »
Some work: they cut off each others limbs...

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2011, 11:52:23 AM »
I guess you are black, and with huge gyno too

Nope white, if I were to make a dumb statement like you without knowing anything, I guess you have never been to Africa, or possibly left your own country?

;) ;)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »

Nope white, if I were to make a dumb statement like you without knowing anything, I guess you have never been to Africa, or possibly left your own country?

;) ;)

why do I have to go to Africa to judge if a guy is natural or not, FYI, I have knowledge and common sense, which I guess are not sufficient to utilize to see clearly what others can see for you.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2011, 11:58:13 AM »
how do you know they dont train,,,, most of them dont work, so they can either rape, play football or lift homemade weights or do all 3 to pass the day over

work with them, lived in their country, daily life, seen the ones that do train. 2 milimeter rep range with 3kg dumbells and 21 inch arms. Im not trying to prove or disprove anything. Some people just dont have a clue about genetics, anthropologist have already shown that africa as a continent is the most diverse gene pool on earth, just because they are all black does not mean they have the same characteristics.
Visit ethopia, kenya, somalia they dont have any of the traits Ive mentioned, skinny, tiny muscle bellies, short skinny long limbs, this is the common trend, europeans are much larger heavier built on average.
On a bodybuilding forum in east africa, there is probably some ethiopians saying that all europeans are "all drugs"

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 12:06:35 PM »

Maybe with equal definition but nowhere near that amount of muscle mass fucktard.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »
Maybe with equal definition but nowhere near that amount of muscle mass fucktard.

Most likely you are a fucktard, based on the fact that you made that comment with no knowledge regarding about myself. However that is normal practice for posters here.

Have you left you house ever?
Left your country ever?
Left your continent ever?
Visited Africa ever?

Following the normal communications protocol of this site, I expect that the answer is NO to all four of my questions fucktard.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
 :(

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2011, 12:21:51 PM »

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2011, 01:56:01 PM »
work with them, lived in their country, daily life, seen the ones that do train. 2 milimeter rep range with 3kg dumbells and 21 inch arms. Im not trying to prove or disprove anything. Some people just dont have a clue about genetics, anthropologist have already shown that africa as a continent is the most diverse gene pool on earth, just because they are all black does not mean they have the same characteristics.
Visit ethopia, kenya, somalia they dont have any of the traits Ive mentioned, skinny, tiny muscle bellies, short skinny long limbs, this is the common trend, europeans are much larger heavier built on average.
On a bodybuilding forum in east africa, there is probably some ethiopians saying that all europeans are "all drugs"
How do u explain this guys huge gyno??????  is it from eating african plants???

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
gyno
ped

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
Is there any way this man is natural?!?!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »
I've seen a lot of muscular guys in my day, and usually I can trick the unsuspecting viewer, but then there's other times when there's such a man, with super advanced musculature that just leaves you wondering. I realize this isn't bodybuilding.com or MD, this is GetBig.com, where you guys don't just know the anabolic freaks, but 90% of you ARE the gym warriors we always hear about. So, gym warriors, do you tihnk this man is natural?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL4-mGrQ1sI
StrengthAddicts.com

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Is there any way this man is natural?!?!
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 09:05:39 PM »
the body looks pretty average as far as gym goers go but could you have picked an easier exercise to demonstrate, a fucking 11 year old could do what you did in that clip.

POTA

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 09:06:59 PM »
Looks natural to me. Has a soft look to him. I'm bigger than him and I'm natural.

By the way, I saw a kid just today at my school's gym doing a retarded exercise like that.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
That exercise was retarded. Will the next video you post include someone doing dumbbell deadlifts on a bosu ball?  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 09:08:46 PM »
he's small as hell

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »
he's small as hell

Umm... clearly you're looking at the wrong video!
StrengthAddicts.com

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 09:13:31 PM »
lol that kid looks like shit, fat and soft, shitty structure, looks like a kid who played linebacker in highschool just cuz the team doesnt make cuts. 

POTA

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2011, 09:14:39 PM »
Umm... clearly you're looking at the wrong video!
Is it really you or something? It's hard to believe even the most average of gym rats thinking this dude is anything special.