Author Topic: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle  (Read 52445 times)

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2011, 10:19:01 PM »
there are 3 kinds of guys who criticize hormone use the most in my experience, #1)the guy who is too afraid to make the jump, #2)the guy who is too poor to afford it and 3)the guy who LIES about his use to make himself look better when everyone knows they're full of shit.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2011, 10:19:23 PM »
You can define bodybuilding in 2 ways, bodybuilding as a personal journey and bodybuilding as competative sport

for the personal journey its a personal choice to use steroids and GH or be natural, for competative bodybuilding GH is 100% needed if you want to have any type of success and look like a bodybuilder and turn heads and wet the vaginas

I'm well aware that GH is needed for high level competition. As I stated in my previous post.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2011, 10:19:59 PM »
there are 3 kinds of guys who criticize hormone use the most in my experience, #1)the guy who is too afraid to make the jump, #2)the guy who is too poor to afford it and 3)the guy who LIES about his use to make himself look better when everyone knows they're full of shit.

I belong to the first category.  :D

But neither do I need it, I enjoy lifting for lifting.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2011, 10:21:09 PM »
I belong to the first category.

But neither do I need it, I enjoy lifting for lifting.
what are you afraid of? honest question.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
what are you afraid of? honest question.

Like I said it's not just that. But to answer your question; side effects, legal aspects. For me the potential positives are not bigger than the potential negatives.

I'm happy being a 'natural sized' guy (obviously defined after the natural limits written in the bible).

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2011, 10:28:54 PM »
Like I said it's not just that. But to answer your question; side effects, legal aspects. For me the potential positives are not bigger than the potential negatives.

I'm happy being a 'natural sized' guy (obviously defined after the natural limits written in the bible).

the 2 things you listed are the two biggest falacies about hormone use IMO, most guys arent going to be able to afford enough to where they see negative sides and no one is busting down doors on guys with 3 bottles of test and a ziploc bac of 100 d bols, like GH always says its when the guys get into the rec drug use and sales is when the trouble comes, seen it MANY times myself.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2011, 10:32:40 PM »
Yeah drugs work. Amazing!!! And they work even better if you up the dosage!! Revolutionary stuff!!

do you knwo how many rebeling trys i survived pupil? i survived so many rebel trys along the years,, from benz,, to fellas who said they woludl come after my family,, to alex33 million gimick ,, fellas just wquit they left the thunderdome because they couldnt get to me,, i had so many rebeling attemps during the years,, you dotn get how strong i am pupil,, i dont even know wht i answer you its one of those thigns where i was nto getting enough stimulation and you got me what i needed

you have much to learn friend,,listen to what they say about me,, LISTEN ,, they are all bodybuiulders some of them are very serious bodybuilders some of them are fitness models some of them are PROFESIONALS not under their names,, im the real deal be sure of that

oyu have much to learn as i said pupil ,,dont get angry either,, i dont try to get you angry it is just the way i write ,, im very cold harsh and pretty much write as it come,, but! if i dont say i joke somewhere alogn the way then be sure IT IS 100% THE TRUTH,,i make sure i say when i joke even if sometime after

again,, enjoy getbig enjoy the thunderdome but dont take it so personal,, dont get crazy ,, and dotn come off as stalker because as of now they all think of you as stalker,, remember! im the most followed individual in history of bodybuild my postings are read the moment they go out by 100s first few minutes,,, i can write a posting right now in 2 min about me taking a dump and having green color to it with little worms and it will become a 1000 readers within coupel hours

remember they read also what the fella who stalk gh15 write...in this case you! and you come off as stalker,, relax,, know your place ,, you are a pupil ,, rebel yes but still pupil

enjoy thunderdome but take it easy on yourself you will simply quit if you dont relax because i am known to drive fellas into insanity

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2011, 10:33:46 PM »
the 2 things you listed are the two biggest falacies about hormone use IMO, most guys arent going to be able to afford enough to where they see negative sides and no one is busting down doors on guys with 3 bottles of test and a ziploc bac of 100 d bols, like GH always says its when the guys get into the rec drug use and sales is when the trouble comes, seen it MANY times myself.

Maybe but it also depends on where you live and like I said I don't need the drugs. My ego can handle being natural.

dustin

« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »

Don't sweat the health implications. They are extremely low and when they sound bad, the source is normally taking things out of context because of the stigma surrounding steroids. Unless you have a genetic pre-disposition, you'll be fine. I got blood test all the time because I was paranoid and it was always fine. Orals raise my cholesterol, liver values and kidneys take a small beating but no problems at all with injectables.

People have juiced for decades and encountered hypogonadism, only to take nolvadex, clomid and HCG under the supervision of endocrinologists and managed to wake leydig cells and get LH and FSH going naturally. All your body needs is a bit of momentum and it'll get going even if it's been brought to a COMPLETE STOP for DECADES. There's medical literature out there to support this, so if that doesn't quell your concerns then you might as well stay inside and hide from the world lol :)

I don't mean to shill either way when it comes to being serious. Getting dead serious here, the health implications are extremely low to nil. As far as legality is concerned, it's usually a schedule III or schedule IV drug in most countries (or their country's equivalent) meaning it's okay to possess but not to sell or purchase illicitly. Basically, it's no biggy if you're not selling it or have a huge stash.

I know cops, nurses, doctors and even a couple lawyers that juice. And I just live in Canada. I'm sure there are more Americano abusers in the United States too. If you want to take the plunge, just get blood work and use human grade products from a trusted source. You're honestly missing out. Bodybuilding naturally is like sex with condoms - Once you bang bareback, you can't fathom a world where you have to wrap your junk again! It's just completely out of the question.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2011, 10:39:28 PM »

do you knwo how many rebeling trys i survived pupil? i survived so many rebel trys along the years,, from benz,, to fellas who said they woludl come after my family,, to alex33 million gimick ,, fellas just wquit they left the thunderdome because they couldnt get to me,, i had so many rebeling attemps during the years,, you dotn get how strong i am pupil,, i dont even know wht i answer you its one of those thigns where i was nto getting enough stimulation and you got me what i needed

you have much to learn friend,,listen to what they say about me,, LISTEN ,, they are all bodybuiulders some of them are very serious bodybuilders some of them are fitness models some of them are PROFESIONALS not under their names,, im the real deal be sure of that

oyu have much to learn as i said pupil ,,dont get angry either,, i dont try to get you angry it is just the way i write ,, im very cold harsh and pretty much write as it come,, but! if i dont say i joke somewhere alogn the way then be sure IT IS 100% THE TRUTH,,i make sure i say when i joke even if sometime after

again,, enjoy getbig enjoy the thunderdome but dont take it so personal,, dont get crazy ,, and dotn come off as stalker because as of now they all think of you as stalker,, remember! im the most followed individual in history of bodybuild my postings are read the moment they go out by 100s first few minutes,,, i can write a posting right now in 2 min about me taking a dump and having green color to it with little worms and it will become a 1000 readers within coupel hours

remember they read also what the fella who stalk gh15 write...in this case you! and you come off as stalker,, relax,, know your place ,, you are a pupil ,, rebel yes but still pupil

enjoy thunderdome but take it easy on yourself you will simply quit if you dont relax because i am known to drive fellas into insanity

gh15 approved

You're not driving me insane and I enjoy getbig or I wouldn't be here. You need to stop with the reverse psychology stuff, it doesn't work on me. Neither does the papa style posting.

And I don't care if i can get to you or not. I wasn't trying to drive you off getbig, it was never my intention nor could I ever do it. You are mentally ill and you have created this character. You aren't going anywhere.

This is my last post in this thread. Enjoy the sushi.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2011, 10:47:55 PM »
You're not driving me insane and I enjoy getbig or I wouldn't be here. You need to stop with the reverse psychology stuff, it doesn't work on me. Neither does the papa style posting.

And I don't care if i can get to you or not. I wasn't trying to drive you off getbig, it was never my intention nor could I ever do it. You are mentally ill and you have created this character. You aren't going anywhere.

This is my last post in this thread. Enjoy the sushi.

a mentaly ill fella would never have my career or sucess in real life,, you are a kid,, even 20-30 year old fellas can be kids they are kids...you hear a very knowledgabel group of fellas from dustin to van b and inbetween from disgusted to bboy ,, from palumbo that we hate eahcothe rHATE EACHOTHER and he is supporting evry word i say he know im the real deal and say so ..... so ross who never put gh15 down eventhough doesnt accpet everything gh15 says,, to many many others,, all tell you that what i say is the truth,, it has nothnig to do with my conection in dc and i have connection in dc ,, its not mentaly ill conection it is real connection lol,, the sad thign is that you think everybodybuild is a loser...no not every bodybuild is a loser many examples of sucesful ones,, i have friends in higher places,, they know me well ,, soem of them owe me a lot ,, a lot! the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »
Why do so many people have an issue with gh15???  Seriously, if you don't want to believe him or like what he says than just skip his posts and move on.  Look at the best physiques on this board... many of them have claimed to read and follow gh15.  That should say enough to everyone and again, if you still don't like it, just ignore.  I hate how so many threads turn into an argument about gh15's info or identity.  These arguments just delay the release of more solid info about how to become a high level pro.  People pay thousands of dollars to "guru's" for info like this and he's giving it for free... why would people want to change that?  Just ignore it if you don't like it.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2011, 10:59:51 PM »

4) They guy who just loves to train and push himself.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
Inject as much drugs as you can afford and get your hands on, that is the info.

And you pay with your health and put money in his pocket. Sounds free to me!
This ^^ piece of shit shoul be banned. srsly. A pure IGNORANCE.

It's like saying - This fella doesn't say anything new, just "Eat clean and healthy foods and you won't be obese" (while there are WAYS to arrange all that "clean food", ways to count calories, to calculate a personal BMR, etc, etc..) That's what gh15 does you fukkin moron (injecting everything you can get your hands on, oh rly? Why is that MOST of the guys who does that shit, these that I see at the gym every day - all look like a pile of shit. Yes, exactly - because they doesn't have any idea how to cycle stuff, how to set a goal and achieve it with specific comounds, just to be able to set a next goal, that leads to the ultimate "mutation" and so on..), get the fuck out of here.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2011, 11:28:16 PM »

I think that the biggest concern should be what it's going to look like when you stop...
im thinking in terms of living the moment and do it for purpose, but some doesn't and if you are one of them, than that really should be the question to ask yourself.