Author Topic: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle  (Read 52927 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »
Please ignore Galv. I have, anyways. He / She simply DOES NOT get it. Plain and simple. And it's quite clear what Galv.'s agenda is. So, again, please ignore, fellas. You're just wastin' your time. :/

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
I explained this earlier. As ironic as your rhetoric sounds, you're actually bang on! It's ironically revolutionary in the realm of bodybuilding.

So many dudes are going around gyms aimlessly, not sure what to pin or what weights to lift. They're absolutely clueless. Then you have "gurus" like Danta filling their heads with lies. Liars like Nortrom have PhD's in protein synthesis and write essays to shill their supplements. The poor saps don't stand a chance with demons like this lurking around the message boards and filling magazines with ghost written articles.

And that's why I say gh15 is a messiah. He delivers us from these frustrations and abominations. He gives us the precise advices that we need. Many people need him. And many people owe him a lot of  thanks for being there to offer guidance.

Please, you don't have to tell me about all the dudes who piss away a lot of money on useless and/or overpriced supplements and read Flex magazine , all the fake gurus, liars, scammers etc. I know.

As for gh15, I see no reason to repeat what I wrote here and in the vic martinez threads. Even you can't take this overlord persona seriously, I can understand if mindless morons such as g101 believe every word from their 'god' but come on...

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2011, 08:31:46 PM »
Please ignore Galv. I have, anyways. He / She simply DOES NOT get it. Plain and simple. And it's quite clear what Galv.'s agenda is. So, again, please ignore, fellas. You're just wastin' your time. :/

I do get it, better than most on here. Like I said, you are like a bunch of crack whores looking for a fix (excuse the language). Everything else becomes irrelevant.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2011, 08:47:58 PM »
lol@ you clowns who try to argue with GH15, the man comes on here and tells the TRUTH about bodybuilding at the highest levels, you'd honestly have to pay for the info he comes here and gives for free.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2011, 08:51:12 PM »
lol@ you clowns who try to argue with GH15, the man comes on here and tells the TRUTH about bodybuilding at the highest levels, you'd honestly have to pay for the info he comes here and gives for free.

Inject as much drugs as you can afford and get your hands on, that is the info.

And you pay with your health and put money in his pocket. Sounds free to me!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »
stfu bfg

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2011, 08:56:03 PM »
stfu bfg

Small boys aren't allowed on here. So you should be quiet unless you want to fornicate.

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2011, 08:56:52 PM »

and the reward for the drug use is a huge ripped body that very few can claim and everything that goes along with it, this is a bodybuilding board after all and muscle is what everyone here is after no matter what bullshit they say to the contrary.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
Thank you Mr. BFG.  So much better an more coherant than dipshit15.

even as ridiculous as gh15's posts are, his posts contain more truth and knowledge than whatever garbage bfg spews, which speaks more about bfg's stupid gimmick than gh15's

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2011, 09:02:38 PM »
Small boys aren't allowed on here. So you should be quiet unless you want to fornicate.

be quiet. you are a joke on this forum and no one respects you

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2011, 09:03:55 PM »
be quiet. you are a joke on this forum and no one respects you

I have self respect that is enough for me. And I told you to be quiet you little fag.  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »
ignorance is bliss i suppose

dustin

« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2011, 09:09:12 PM »
I have self respect that is enough for me. And I told you to be quiet you little fag.  :D

Self respect is for people who've just stepped out of the closet.

Load a barrel to the 3ml mark, pin and repeat. That's the Getbig way. 8)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »
Self respect is for people who've just stepped out of the closet.

Load a barrel to the 3ml mark, pin and repeat. That's the Getbig way. 8)

No thanks. I have never been a religious person. I believe in myself, the Constitution and my guns.   :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2011, 09:16:58 PM »

sounds like a good plan to me, my life sucks anyways might as well die invinsible.  
l

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »
No thanks. I have never been a religious person. I believe in myself, the Constitution and my guns.   :D

you left out your Confederate Flag and Hank Williams, jr. CD's, lol.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2011, 09:19:02 PM »
you left out your Confederate Flag and Hank Williams, jr. CD's, lol.

I'm not american(a), that is my excuse. But I hope to be fat one day tho.

dustin

« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »

Bahhh. Saying no to drugs is like saying no to life. We only live once, brotha!

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »
sounds like a good plan to me, my life sucks anyways might as well die invinsible.  

and it's all free!!  (the truth/bible will set you free too)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2011, 10:03:03 PM »
Like I said, I don't use drugs. You sound like a damn salesman in the post I quoted. GH is not a must to look like a bodybuilder. Are you saying that Arnold wasn't a bodybuilder? And the other 70s guys? (Yes they had very limited access to cadaver gh but I doubt even those who experimented got much out of it).

you use drugs,, you are a true liar,, you truly sit on internet all day long,, and the worst of them all! you actualy do not belive whe you are told the truth,, but....as i said you are gimick,,cant respect a fella that come on gimick,, bring your real account and the i wil take you serious,, i dotn care for real name since you are othing in the cult but! bring real account and stya on one account ,, until then what you say fly from one ear and go out from the other,, even when you come on old account or on your more useed account...even then! you lack trhe ability to distingwish between lies and truth,, joking and not joking,, whenever i joke i say so ,, if there is no mention of joking from me it means WHAT I SAY IS COMPLETRE 100% TRUTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »
and the most important thing ,, and it to corect this infantil gablator balonie,, HGH IS EVERYTHING EVRY THING! in bodybuilding,, i said before and i will say it again with out hgh you better be early 20s to do anything in bodybuild,, this is wht early 70s fella got anywhere if they were not on cadavrs already  experiementing with it ,,

hgh is everything,, and this is where galbertor show his true colors in bodybuilding which = color blind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »
you use drugs,, you are a true liar,, you truly sit on internet all day long,, and the worst of them all! you actualy do not belive whe you are told the truth,, but....as i said you are gimick,,cant respect a fella that come on gimick,, bring your real account and the i wil take you serious,, i dotn care for real name since you are othing in the cult but! bring real account and stya on one account ,, until then what you say fly from one ear and go out from the other,, even when you come on old account or on your more useed account...even then! you lack trhe ability to distingwish between lies and truth,, joking and not joking,, whenever i joke i say so ,, if there is no mention of joking from me it means WHAT I SAY IS COMPLETRE 100% TRUTH

gh15 approved

I never used drugs, bodybuilding drugs or recreational drugs (if you want to seperate the two). That hasn't changed since the last time i told you. You are a paranoid drug addict.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
His agenda is to feed his own ego and to propagate the use of illegal drugs you moron.

gablartor is losing his mind,, lol he doesnt know what gh15 is and how strong it is ,,this rebeling will be an example of gh15 to show how powerful i am ,, carry on lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2011, 10:10:26 PM »
and the most important thing ,, and it to corect this infantil gablator balonie,, HGH IS EVERYTHING EVRY THING! in bodybuilding,, i said before and i will say it again with out hgh you better be early 20s to do anything in bodybuild,, this is wht early 70s fella got anywhere if they were not on cadavrs already  experiementing with it ,,

hgh is everything,, and this is where galbertor show his true colors in bodybuilding which = color blind

gh15 approved

No, GH may be everything in todays competitive bodybuilding with all the umpa lumpas but there is much more to bodybuilding than high level competitive bodybuilding (which isn't a sport, it's an state of illness).

You are a hormone salesman. You do not define what bodybuilding is. It's a personal journey!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2011, 10:18:14 PM »
No, GH may be everything in todays competitive bodybuilding with all the umpa lumpas but there is much more to bodybuilding than high level competitive bodybuilding (which isn't a sport, it's an state of illness).

You are a hormone salesman. You do not define what bodybuilding is. It's a personal journey!

You can define bodybuilding in 2 ways, bodybuilding as a personal journey and bodybuilding as competative sport

for the personal journey its a personal choice to use steroids and GH or be natural, for competative bodybuilding GH is 100% needed if you want to have any type of success and look like a bodybuilder and turn heads and wet the vaginas
Thunderdome approved