Author Topic: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle  (Read 52537 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Pro Level Contest Prep Cycle
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2011, 06:45:22 PM »
From what I've seen from Canadian competitors, that looks like something an amateur or Canadian pro would do. Even before gh15 posted, I too thought the doses were a little all over the place. But then again, all these mid-tier "gurus" throw seemingly random compounds all over the board and back their logic behind them to the death. I guess this makes them feel distinguished or something. Just seems unnecessary to me, but these guys don't usually have it all in the head anyway.

If I were sponsored by a lab and getting myself ready to prance in a glittery thong, I'd simplify the compounds and change some of the doses around. A lot of the reason why these guys are competing at the levels they are, is because their body's can tolerate that sort of abuse. For me, rigor mortis would set in and I'd be too lethargic and fucked up to train. Some guys can keep injecting and injecting forever and it doesn't phase them. It scares the shit out of me because I have a few friends like this. They take literally everything they can get their hands on and pin vials worth of juice every day.

I can't imagine draining a single vial of anything in a day. :-\

corect,,

with bodybuild it is very simple,,the more you use the bigger and leaner you will be,, but! but!! there are specific products that are all over the place when it come to amatuers that the more advance you become you realize that they need to be cycled! and reduced or increaswe depending on the mirror!

its not enough to just throw in bunch of product in high crazy doses,, it has to be a reason behind things,,

what you see in bfg posting has lots of truth to it this is why i dont bucher him and you know how buchery i can be ,, but no! he has knowledge he may very well be top amatuer ,, but! the game of doses and products change a little when you become profesional,,specifc things get increase and spefcific things get cycled

bfg knows bodybuilding,, he knows that you wont get someone coming over to you asking to personal train him to become a bodybuild,, what i mean is ...you wont have eric the 20 year old coming to you in gymnasium to train him for bodybuild and to get bigger and he wont pull 1000 dolaros out of pocket... unless you are on hgh and aas and look like a bodybuiler...because fellas just dont come to someone who doenst look impressive ask to be trained by them...so bfg approach over all is the more the better...which is true IN  SOME cases with specific timings of your bodybuild endevour
so...bfg has knowledge it is just fitting the over all forth place in state competition or 12th place in national approach,,

i will talk more about why it is wrong later when i have time

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2011, 06:52:47 PM »
The more I read the more I'm starting to realize that at the end of the day your genes to build muscle  are not as important as having the genetics to withstand the drug intake required to be a pro. Bodybuilding really is the survival of the fittest and how long you can abuse yourself before getting sick. Jay Cutler is umbelievable in that regard, been "on" for the past 20 years still looks pretty healthy. Then you have guys like Trey Brewer who look like death at 22 years old lol

bodybuilding is one and only one thing,,

this thing is

HOW MUCH HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE CAN YOU GET AND HOW MUCH OF IT IS LEGIT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES,, this is what bodybuilding is....the rest is not as important

again we talk bodybuild 2000,, it is diff than bodybuild 1950 1960,, it is very diff,, today you can build a bodybuild out of nothing,, you can really make chiwawa into very impressive pitball ,, back in the day it was not possibloe unless you were very young and had naturaly high hgh in blood ,,

the reson fellas lik wes can do bodybuild now day is ONLY HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,, a fella like wes would be a walking twink pure twink! now day with no muscle basically faling apart with no syntetic hgh ,,

and this! is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
What are u talking about. GH15 says there are some gh products than Sersostim and Humalogs. Don't u read his approved gh list and the new Kigs his elfs tested.

garentee you here ,, GARENTEE ! that any one of you that does kigtropin ....will imedialty within weeks get fellas in gymnasium coming to him asking to be trained by the fella on kigtropin and any legit gh ,,

bodybuilders are filt i told you they lie! especialy the old generation the ones who didnt have gh15...they LIE! their all life is based upon where to get money for more and more gh

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER,, get it in you rhead,, a bodybuild with no hgh = nothing to look at NOTHING TO LOOK AT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2011, 06:58:42 PM »
do you think if your one of those guys who doesn't have the ability to survive the abuse of androgens year round and high doses of tren insulin, orals and equipoise, that you can make up for it with shitloads of gh year round?  Could Jay Cutler really of been on 3-5 grams of testosterone,  equipoise and tons of tren for the past two decades and be alive and competig right now? Dante says no way and that these guys are doing boatloads of gh and baby doses of testosterone (only) in the offseason to make up for it, but I know Disgusted disagrees and said  the moment you lower the anabolics you will loose alot no matter how much gh your on. Haven't heard gh15's opinion on this yet. So What's the truth here?

Thing is I have never seen any pics of Jay (or most of the current pros) small and soft at any part of the year they are always jacked, hard,etc.

thanks for the words btw

Well first off, Danta is one of the biggest liars ever. He has specific goals such as convincing fellas that tons of protein is a key requirement, as well as paying him for advices. He is a knowledgeable fella, but he's a liar flat out. He can't be trusted.

He talks about weird PCT and intra-cycle hormone replacement protocols to try shifting peoples' focus and convincing them otherwise, but don't be fooled. He is a fucking LIAR. He tries saying he's special and honest because he doesn't push heavy doses of gear, but then you have trainees that pay him for advices and the first thing he does is gets them on huge cycles. What a guy!

lol, now that I've touched base on that, I think GH would help immensely. But if someone has a poor response to gear then they'll just look like a leaner, more three dimensional piece of shit. They'll just be polishing their turd physique. Some guys should just be happy being big and lean, then try to bring their shitty physique together as best they can.

For someone who responds poorly to AAS, I'd advise them to get on something logical and tolerable like a low dosed test, tren and mast cycle with maybe EQ and a pre workout oral (if it doesn't cause GI distress). I'd cycle test esters and suggest low dosed insulin, a solid diet and as much GH as they can afford. Whatever they can tolerate. Constant GH use will put them ahead of the curve as well, so not all is lost.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
do you think if your one of those guys who doesn't have the ability to survive the abuse of androgens year round and high doses of tren insulin, orals and equipoise, that you can make up for it with shitloads of gh year round?  Could Jay Cutler really of been on 3-5 grams of testosterone,  equipoise and tons of tren for the past two decades and be alive and competig right now? Dante says no way and that these guys are doing boatloads of gh and baby doses of testosterone (only) in the offseason to make up for it, but I know Disgusted disagrees and said  the moment you lower the anabolics you will loose alot no matter how much gh your on. Haven't heard gh15's opinion on this yet. So What's the truth here?

Thing is I have never seen any pics of Jay (or most of the current pros) small and soft at any part of the year they are always jacked, hard,etc.

thanks for the words btw

thats because from young age he knew the key to stay big lean and 3 dimentional = human growth hormone,,,he even tell you that,, hgh insulina hgh insulina hgh insulina testosterona trenbolona msterona equipona ,, and all go on and on for ever and ever NEVER OFF NEVER FUCKIN OFF you take product out? you put in somethign else

moment you go off gh you become shadow! of your former self....trenbolona is also a curse because with out it you just cant keep the lean tissue to look so good as in surface will be there if on hgh but it wont be just quite as developed and as seperated! ! !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
i never in my life seen bodybuilder who has done pct ,, EVER! that should tell you soething,, never in my life! did i see bodybuild who competed with me who done pct,, there is no need for no pct its balonie its made up balonie ,, we never fuckin get off WE ARE ADDICTS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »
garentee you here ,, GARENTEE ! that any one of you that does kigtropin ....will imedialty within weeks get fellas in gymnasium coming to him asking to be trained by the fella on kigtropin and any legit gh ,,

bodybuilders are filt i told you they lie! especialy the old generation the ones who didnt have gh15...they LIE! their all life is based upon where to get money for more and more gh

NO GH = NO BODYBUILDER,, get it in you rhead,, a bodybuild with no hgh = nothing to look at NOTHING TO LOOK AT

gh15 approved

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2011, 07:05:50 PM »
Well first off, Danta is one of the biggest liars ever. He has specific goals such as convincing fellas that tons of protein is a key requirement, as well as paying him for advices. He is a knowledgeable fella, but he's a liar flat out. He can't be trusted.

He talks about weird PCT and intra-cycle hormone replacement protocols to try shifting peoples' focus and convincing them otherwise, but don't be fooled. He is a fucking LIAR. He tries saying he's special and honest because he doesn't push heavy doses of gear, but then you have trainees that pay him for advices and the first thing he does is gets them on huge cycles. What a guy!

lol, now that I've touched base on that, I think GH would help immensely. But if someone has a poor response to gear then they'll just look like a leaner, more three dimensional piece of shit. They'll just be polishing their turd physique. Some guys should just be happy being big and lean, then try to bring their shitty physique together as best they can.

For someone who responds poorly to AAS, I'd advise them to get on something logical and tolerable like a low dosed test, tren and mast cycle with maybe EQ and a pre workout oral (if it doesn't cause GI distress). I'd cycle test esters and suggest low dosed insulin, a solid diet and as much GH as they can afford. Whatever they can tolerate. Constant GH use will put them ahead of the curve as well, so not all is lost.

Everyone has an agenda. Dante is a bullshitter. But so is your hero.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »
notice how no profesional and no industry felal come to tell gh15 it is wrong,, the reason is BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THEM ,, THEY KNOW WHAT I SAY IS 100% ACCURATE,, this is why so much frastration among alex33 gimicks and the few canadians who want drama ,, reality of the matter you will nevr find any serious bodybuild who argue me because they know...

legit hgh = bodybuilding,,

you can never look 3 dimentional with out hgh ...you may look ripped but never 3 dimentional and never volumized NEVER EVER WITH OUT GH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2011, 07:08:38 PM »

im your hero too,, im god fo everyone ,, im god of hormones,, as i said before rebeling is good and dandy but in the end of the day im your god too and im your teacher too,, wether you like it not liking it ,, the fact is the fact... im god of hormones for many years ,, you are a newbe in the thunderodme or gimcik still you are my pupil lik everyone else who reads me relegiously

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »
and!! the changes with hgh are DAILY AND WEEKLY ! not monthly !,, thats how important it is for bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2011, 07:12:48 PM »
One must really feel like absolute shit being on all that stuff at once. 1400mg of tren per week is bad enough, but adding all that other shit in addition. I could imagine severe aching, soreness, pain, barely being able to walk or breathe, etc. I guess the truly gifted genetically don't have to worry about all those things. My wrists are in immense pain on just 5iu of hgh every day

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2011, 07:15:35 PM »
im your hero too,, im god fo everyone ,, im god of hormones,, as i said before rebeling is good and dandy but in the end of the day im your god too and im your teacher too,, wether you like it not liking it ,, the fact is the fact... im god of hormones for many years ,, you are a newbe in the thunderodme or gimcik still you are my pupil lik everyone else who reads me relegiously

gh15 approved

Like I said, I don't use drugs. You sound like a damn salesman in the post I quoted. GH is not a must to look like a bodybuilder. Are you saying that Arnold wasn't a bodybuilder? And the other 70s guys? (Yes they had very limited access to cadaver gh but I doubt even those who experimented got much out of it).

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2011, 07:21:47 PM »
And how is the Victor case going ? 

Why don't you send your 'brother' the Mossad agent  to break him out from jail?  ;D

dustin

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2011, 07:51:12 PM »

Danta is a scammer. gh15 is a messiah.

There is a big difference.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »
Danta is a scammer. gh15 is a messiah.

There is a big difference.

Yeah...I'm not as sure of that. Both have an agenda. But they have different strategies. Besides gh15 is clearly delusional.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »
Yeah...I'm not as sure of that. Both have an agenda. But they have different strategies. Besides gh15 is clearly delusional.

gh15's agenda is to help others achieve their goals you moron.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
gh15's agenda is to help others achieve their goals you moron.

His agenda is to feed his own ego and to propagate the use of illegal drugs you moron.

dustin

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »

Over the years gh15 has managed to convince a LOT of fellas because of his primo advices. I'm one who's followed those advices with nothing but success. Before, I was listening to liars like Danta and Nortrom, wasting thousands on supplements that did nothing.

Following gh15's advices, I've never looked better and haven't had to spend nearly as much money on any sorts of "supplements". I buy basic gear, train hard, eat decent enough to get where I want to be and couldn't be happier. I know big time players in the game and even they take gh15 extremely seriously. And when the biggest sources in the world are struck with fear over "gh15", you've got to respect that.

I'm open to anything though. If gh15's next thread was an exposé about him being a 15 year old basement dweller, I would give him even more respect for playing everyone all these years. No matter who is behind the gh15 account, there's no denying that he's a big time bodybuilder who's been immersed in the scene for at least a couple solid decades. Anyone who's in any half-decent circle of gym rats will be able to pick this up. gh15 is having fun doing what he's doing and you can't hate him. If you do, you must have some serious anger issues. He's the sole reason why half the visitors frequent Getbig!

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »
Over the years gh15 has managed to convince a LOT of fellas because of his primo advices. I'm one who's followed those advices with nothing but success. Before, I was listening to liars like Danta and Nortrom, wasting thousands on supplements that did nothing.

Following gh15's advices, I've never looked better and haven't had to spend nearly as much money on any sorts of "supplements". I buy basic gear, train hard, eat decent enough to get where I want to be and couldn't be happier. I know big time players in the game and even they take gh15 extremely seriously. And when the biggest sources in the world are struck with fear over "gh15", you've got to respect that.

I'm open to anything though. If gh15's next thread was an exposé about him being a 15 year old basement dweller, I would give him even more respect for playing everyone all these years. No matter who is behind the gh15 account, there's no denying that he's a big time bodybuilder who's been immersed in the scene for at least a couple solid decades. Anyone who's in any half-decent circle of gym rats will be able to pick this up. gh15 is having fun doing what he's doing and you can't hate him. If you do, you must have some serious anger issues. He's the sole reason why half the visitors frequent Getbig!

Yeah drugs work. Amazing!!! And they work even better if you up the dosage!! Revolutionary stuff!!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2011, 08:08:55 PM »
His agenda is to feed his own ego and to propagate the use of illegal drugs you moron.

you;re a moron, NO youre a moron, your a moron first. no you. wait
 STFU BITCH why are u on getbig homo, everyone that follows his advice LOOKS INCREDIBLE....Plus the guy fuckin names TOP PRIVATE CHEFS AND SOURCES AND APPROVES THOSE WITH LEGIT PRODUCTS AND GOOD REPS.  get the rope

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
you;re a moron, NO youre a moron, your a moron first. no you. wait
 STFU BITCH why are u on getbig homo, everyone that follows his advice LOOKS INCREDIBLE....Plus the guy fuckin names TOP PRIVATE CHEFS AND SOURCES AND APPROVES THOSE WITH LEGIT PRODUCTS AND GOOD REPS.  get the rope

meltdown. run along and inject.

dustin

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2011, 08:16:32 PM »
Yeah drugs work. Amazing!!! And they work even better if you up the dosage!! Revolutionary stuff!!

I explained this earlier. As ironic as your rhetoric sounds, you're actually bang on! It's ironically revolutionary in the realm of bodybuilding.

So many dudes are going around gyms aimlessly, not sure what to pin or what weights to lift. They're absolutely clueless. Then you have "gurus" like Danta filling their heads with lies. Liars like Nortrom have PhD's in protein synthesis and write essays to shill their supplements. The poor saps don't stand a chance with demons like this lurking around the message boards and filling magazines with ghost written articles.

And that's why I say gh15 is a messiah. He delivers us from these frustrations and abominations. He gives us the precise advices that we need. Many people need him. And many people owe him a lot of  thanks for being there to offer guidance.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2011, 08:18:33 PM »
meltdown. run along and inject.

meltdown? oh god another natural pussy...inject what? my jizz in your mother's hole?

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2011, 08:21:19 PM »
meltdown? oh god another natural pussy...inject what? my jizz in your mother's hole?

Don't you read the bible?  :D