Author Topic: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol  (Read 36760 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: experiment on no test cycle. Npp dbol
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 08:59:57 PM »
I get mad pumps from just walking upstairs on dbol - I mean real painful pumps so was glad to drop it.

i had that on dbol in my lower back. straight leg deads were out of the question come leg day.

madg

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »
hows gains? My weights now as high but feel bigger. Less water more muscle maybe? Or more water in muscle from dbol? Forget how the water works. Are you spliting up ur dbol? I can't decide yet. Hows gains been this far and are you uping it when gains halt?

gains is spot on weight keep coming but quality weight...i feel smaller lol but everyone on gym say :wtf man how u ballon in 4 weeks? and i just cut test lol....if dboll less than 50mg i take it all with preworkout meal if more than 50mg i split am/pm...i have drop water for sure waist is tighter face more sexy but i feel volume from within too weird feeling tbh....when gain halt i will 1st up calorie by 200-300 a day and if still no gain i up dose a bit maybe 100-200mg moar deca

only downside is i dont feel as strong as on test but i dont mind i like it more this way

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »

gains is spot on weight keep coming but quality weight...i feel smaller lol but everyone on gym say :wtf man how u ballon in 4 weeks? and i just cut test lol....if dboll less than 50mg i take it all with preworkout meal if more than 50mg i split am/pm...i have drop water for sure waist is tighter face more sexy but i feel volume from within too weird feeling tbh....when gain halt i will 1st up calorie by 200-300 a day and if still no gain i up dose a bit maybe 100-200mg moar deca

only downside is i dont feel as strong as on test but i dont mind i like it more this way

my weight isn't as high myself. My watch is looser on my wrist its rly tight on test. But obv ur wrist don't grow unless its bone but it was obv water that's missing that makes my watch tight.

so it must just be the tonnes of water missing for sure. I feel weird about my physique to. I don't feel as big. But looking at my muscles I fee more volume and more round muscles hard to explain... I feel like if I get up to the weight I was on test about 8 lbs away. Ill look alot bigger cause less water and more muscle probably. Like I said I feel its my muscles getting more volume not just everything like my wrist n all that.

so wil be interesting. Gains have def been slower tho. Has to just be the water missing making it seem slower. So early on ayways. Really want to get deca again. Think I liked it more than npp.

bah whatever to early to tell still first week today.

madg

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 04:01:44 PM »
my weight isn't as high myself. My watch is looser on my wrist its rly tight on test. But obv ur wrist don't grow unless its bone but it was obv water that's missing that makes my watch tight.

so it must just be the tonnes of water missing for sure. I feel weird about my physique to. I don't feel as big. But looking at my muscles I fee more volume and more round muscles hard to explain... I feel like if I get up to the weight I was on test about 8 lbs away. Ill look alot bigger cause less water and more muscle probably. Like I said I feel its my muscles getting more volume not just everything like my wrist n all that.

so wil be interesting. Gains have def been slower tho. Has to just be the water missing making it seem slower. So early on ayways. Really want to get deca again. Think I liked it more than npp.

bah whatever to early to tell still first week today.

im on 4 week deca have kick in  ;D

yes muscle coem slower but is good no bloat...your watch is loose cause less water retention u are not smaller

hehe i luves deca i can get it everywhere 2 ml vial 100mg /ml norma..im greek  ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 06:20:34 PM »
if you got gyno surgery, they would have removed the whole gland making it impossible to re-occur.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 07:36:42 PM »
if you got gyno surgery, they would have removed the whole gland making it impossible to re-occur.

yup I discussed that with my surgeon. Its all gone. But even he said you ant always get 100 percent of it. There maybe such  small bits left over that can still grow.

that's why you hear of alot of guys having to get a 2nd surgery as well even with some of the most famous gyno surgeons. And mine doesn't look no where near wht it was. But I can mosty feel the pain as before with test. I feel very strong sharp pain and a lump still that will be bigger ith that pain

FightOnSC

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 11:22:49 AM »
so far feel and look great. Can tell I'm not as thick as my watch hangs of my wrist where on test its tight same with my rings. But that's obv water issues. Hairloss seems very minimal I'd say none in shedding department. And my skin and face looks instantly better since I had a low dose test shot a week or more ago. And test cycle before hand skin looked awful. Now I'm amazed at my face and skin. Very smooth looking and overall feel like I got more handsome in the face ha.

to early to tell on gains since I've only tooken dbol twice on my workout days. Weight up a few lbs obv.

but for side effects I'm loving it. No wonder 70s guys had no gyno looked super young with great skin and faces. Little to know testoerone not to mention they all had hair all. Almost all ofem. Now in gyms everyones bald from so much testosterone cycles and gyno is seen on every other user.

I had gotten my gyno out and yet the test was still making my nips hurt and feel aslumps were forming again. sso far on this deca dbol my nipps are appearing smaller than ever. Very odd but liking it.

I understand now why I hear people say back than test was seen as the bigg scary monster of side effects.

and even on test with armidex and nolva or letro gynos hard to control for some people.

curious to see how this pans out. For those interested in alternatives and to scared to do no test. Since everyone now a days says no test no cycle! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to keep their hair and nipples in check.

good thread, just make sure you're not taking finasteride with npp or deca... nasty side effects.
dbol is a great test replacement for short cycles and as an alternative to prop or suspension if you don't want to poke your daily.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 02:57:32 PM »
good thread, just make sure you're not taking finasteride with npp or deca... nasty side effects.
dbol is a great test replacement for short cycles and as an alternative to prop or suspension if you don't want to poke your daily.

people always complaindbol is bad water retention but always take it wirh test. But holy fook I am soo lean right now. Gaining such quality muscle so amazingly lean. Its like I'm in fat burning mode yet muscles poping up. Fuck test once n for all. I look amazing. Yes weight is going slow but I'm so lean n full looking.

madg

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »
lyquid how u doing man? im going very good nice and steady ..havent needed yet to up dose

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »
Currently no test cycling myself.

35mg dbol daily
75mg tbol daily
700mg primo weekly
350mg Tren weekly

Libido is fine. I get gyno from everything though, so it doesn't matter if test is there or not. I just don't think test makes me grow all that well. Just makes me hairy and horny.
I got some NPP today, thinking of 350mg weekly, although I am a little nervous about gyno when taking it with tren.

madg

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2011, 01:43:01 PM »
Currently no test cycling myself.

35mg dbol daily
75mg tbol daily
700mg primo weekly
350mg Tren weekly

Libido is fine. I get gyno from everything though, so it doesn't matter if test is there or not. I just don't think test makes me grow all that well. Just makes me hairy and horny.
I got some NPP today, thinking of 350mg weekly, although I am a little nervous about gyno when taking it with tren.

if nandrolone giving u gyno problems i wouldnt stack tren on top of it but that just me...solid cycle brother

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2011, 07:02:22 PM »

if nandrolone giving u gyno problems i wouldnt stack tren on top of it but that just me...solid cycle brother
And are u saying that from personal experience combining the two compounds?

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »
interesting that this thread has come up lol...im about to try deca for the first time. (with dbol)

-what protocol would u guys recommend for this dbol+deca cycle?
-how many weeks? how much deca per week? (how many cc"s)
-what size needles are recommended? (i used 25 gauge when i did test only)
-pct recommendations?

thanks in advance.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2011, 01:46:35 AM »
I can stack tren ace + NPP with no problems....

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2011, 03:17:58 AM »
I can stack tren ace + NPP with no problems....

Same here, it works very well, just dont stack loads of Test with it, thats why people get sides
Thunderdome approved

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2011, 04:05:01 AM »
I lose tiny bits of hair on trenbolone only,when i did trenbolone+testosterone my hair would shred up in pieces...Most people do not realize that test is not a must for everyone,if i am in a good mood on trenbolone,having sex-drive,why would i add test to get bloated and get estrogens running through my body?Nowdays i love trenbolone+turinabol,great combo for me,my next cycle for the summer will be trenbolone+npp+anavar+T3,thinking about going shredded for the damn bitches  :o
GETBIG!

madg

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2011, 11:01:58 AM »
And are u saying that from personal experience combining the two compounds?

i do it all time run the 2 together but i not have gyno problem..guy said EVERYTHING give him gyno..so if gyno from deca i dont think is wise throw in more 19-nor

keep in mind im no english i have hard tiem write sometimes

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 08:54:12 PM »
I lose tiny bits of hair on trenbolone only,when i did trenbolone+testosterone my hair would shred up in pieces...Most people do not realize that test is not a must for everyone,if i am in a good mood on trenbolone,having sex-drive,why would i add test to get bloated and get estrogens running through my body?Nowdays i love trenbolone+turinabol,great combo for me,my next cycle for the summer will be trenbolone+npp+anavar+T3,thinking about going shredded for the damn bitches  :o

see I shed alot on test n tren too. Again with test. Are you saying without test you could run tren with no hair loss?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
hey guys update. I missed a good 5 days or week of everything. Got way to busy so my fault.

funny thing is I rly only lost a couple pounds yet still looked great. Felt like I ran  something for once that gave muscle on me. Not 20 lbs of water to leave afterwards.

but I got back on it and still lookin great. Not saying I'm great like ifbb pro lol. But I can say I look great compared to my mainly test only physique. 10 times better.

sex drive is not through the roof tho. I kinda miss it at time. But thankful cause I'd be cheating constantly n beating off 10 times a day with it and skipping meals for sex n beatin off. Gets bad haha.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2011, 03:24:47 AM »
see I shed alot on test n tren too. Again with test. Are you saying without test you could run tren with no hair loss?

Yeap,i loose hair on tren alone but nothing compared to tren+test combo.Tren even if it doesnt converts to dht,it's highly androgenic so that why it causes some hair loss alone.But it will come back eventually after stopping using tren,so that's a good thing.
GETBIG!

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »
how do you guys think a decca,eq cycle would go down?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:36 PM »
how do you guys think a decca,eq cycle would go down?

gh 15 says he was his biggest on deca eq no test just that. So go for it get big

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2011, 01:23:34 PM »
gh 15 says he was his biggest on deca eq no test just that. So go for it get big

Ive been thinking about it i think im gonna do 14 weeks 300 deca (first time deca) and 15 weeks 600 eq (all the eq i have)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2011, 12:20:18 AM »
So glad to be adding prop back in tonight  :D I need test in my system by the look of things  ;)

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 04:46:53 AM »
an update on this lyquid? what are your thoughts on the testless cycle?
i think i'll give it a try in february...