Author Topic: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?  (Read 12418 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?
« on: November 14, 2011, 02:04:19 PM »

After viewing the above video.  Please tell me why Fox does this?  Is their thinking they know Paul is dangerous but just ignore him as much as possible and don't give him any coverage?  WTF I mean this is some pretty blatent shit here fellas you gotta admit.

I'd love to know their line of thinking behind doing this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Can someone please tell me why Ron Paul is ignored?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
Ohh, I dunno. Blaming the government for 9/11, wants to legalize drugs and prostitution and shit load of other things. Why do you think a lot of "progressives" like him?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 02:10:16 PM »
Ohh, I dunno. Blaming the government for 9/11, wants to legalize drugs and prostitution and shit load of other things. Why do you think a lot of "progressives" like him?

He was right about 9/11. He's right about the drug and he defends his ideals very, very well with what?  THE CONSTITUTION. So try reading that and perhaps take a Political Science course where you train people and you'll learn what the powers of the Federal government are supposed to be.

What is the shitload of other things?

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
There are two basic reasons he's ignored; first because he doesn't pander to the corporate interests on which the republicans depend, and second because--although some of his policies are admittedly quite prudent--many of his ideas are completely out of touch with modern reality.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 02:17:13 PM »
With your ignorant statement Coach, I just got all I needed and it's pretty much end of thread.

Both sides hands are filthy caked in shit.  Neither side could really give a shit about the consititution because if they did, this place would look alot different.  Ron Paul is a very bad threat and I'm sure there is some sort of agreement between powerful men on both sides to keep Paul in his place at all costs....You're a fucking sheep coach...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »
There are two basic reasons he's ignored; first because he doesn't pander to the corporate interests on which the republicans depend, and second because--although some of his policies are admittedly quite prudent--many of his ideas are completely out of touch with modern reality.

Such as?

Xerxes

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 02:23:18 PM »
People are just too dumb dude..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 02:25:00 PM »
Wake Up People....Unplug yourself!

Swlabr

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 02:25:29 PM »
For once I totally agree with Wiggins.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »
Such as?

off the top of my head, his notion of free market environmentalism is outmoded--it's been shown time and time again that the free market does an inadequate job of environmental regulation

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
Ron laying the fucking smack down....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
RP's strict constitutionalism would work.  The government is too big and layered, needs to be scaled way back.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 02:43:34 PM »
off the top of my head, his notion of free market environmentalism is outmoded--it's been shown time and time again that the free market does an inadequate job of environmental regulation
I remember when Bob Lutz had said that global warming is bullshit...GM has shown time and again it can't evolve--imagine if there was free market environmentalism---the car industry would be putting out cars that create their own weather systems!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 02:58:24 PM »

After viewing the above video.  Please tell me why Fox does this?  Is their thinking they know Paul is dangerous but just ignore him as much as possible and don't give him any coverage?  WTF I mean this is some pretty blatent shit here fellas you gotta admit.

I'd love to know their line of thinking behind doing this.

Because he speaks the truth on most things without the taint of corruption or partisan nonsense.   

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 03:14:14 PM »
Because Ron Paul does not get on his knee's turn around and willingly take it up the ass from Israel, he is against foreign aid and all that shit, guy is pretty good, but the Jew's control the media they control who we see, that is why, they don't want the money train to stop anytime soon.

TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »

Because he speaks the truth on most things without the taint of corruption or partisan nonsense.   
People liked to be lied to, if there was a choice between having the truth and a lie, people will pick the lie, time and time again.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!1
Larry King is awestruck.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 03:28:07 PM »
Because Ron Paul does not get on his knee's turn around and willingly take it up the ass from Israel, he is against foreign aid and all that shit, guy is pretty good, but the Jew's control the media they control who we see, that is why, they don't want the money train to stop anytime soon.

qft.  Fuck em all - vote Ron Paul
time under tension

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
qft.  Fuck em all - vote Ron Paul

this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 03:32:42 PM »

link to him "blaming" the govt for 911?  Cause he said he supports an investigation into the death of 3,000 americans, after the original investigators declared theirs incomplete with plenty of holes that need investigated, after white house filtered all the info they got?   

man, coach, RPaul is 100% behinc justice and the consitution.  If he got his way, we'd end the billions we spend 'fighting drugs' and other things - and americans' taxes would PLUMMET as we're no longer giving billions ot our enemies.

Ron paul would stop this insane govt spending.  no other candidate will do that.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2011, 03:43:39 PM »
link to him "blaming" the govt for 911?  Cause he said he supports an investigation into the death of 3,000 americans, after the original investigators declared theirs incomplete with plenty of holes that need investigated, after white house filtered all the info they got?    

man, coach, RPaul is 100% behinc justice and the consitution.  If he got his way, we'd end the billions we spend 'fighting drugs' and other things - and americans' taxes would PLUMMET as we're no longer giving billions ot our enemies.

Ron paul would stop this insane govt spending.  no other candidate will do that.

great post, war on drugs lol, it's the enrichment of drug cartels is what it should be called.

TEAM Nasser

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
Ron laying the fucking smack down....BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!! this didn't air on Fox I take it?  ;D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2011, 03:46:31 PM »

Aren't you for gov't getting out of your personal life and free market no regulation?  

TEAM Nasser

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 03:47:47 PM »
Aren't you for gov't getting out of your personal life and free market no regulation? 

It's well known republican hypocracy...Coach isn't smart enough to talk himself out of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »
Like I said, there's a big liberal support for Paul, just look at all the responses on here. Exept for 333, everyone who posted in this thread is a liberal. Yes, 240, you too!