Author Topic: cats need not exist  (Read 16659 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: cats need not exist
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
if the are already outside they dont even need to bark at suv they see you coming, problem solved

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »

That's too cute.   ;D  Roos can very tame actually.  There's quite a few of them that live at Cape Hillsborough which is right next to the beach.  And these roos have grown up around people for many generations.  They are so tame, that I once touched a joey in the mothers pouch.  She just kept eating grass while I petted her joey.  Mind you she did look pissed and I thought she was going to hit me.   ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 04:33:57 PM »
another rule, can not fucking touch joey while he's in his mother's pouch unless you let mother touch joey in your pouch

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
another rule, can not fucking touch joey while he's in his mother's pouch unless you let mother touch joey in your pouch
The joey got a fright.   :(  I felt bad then. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 04:38:36 PM »

Religion of Peas  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »
Cats suck.

Dogs are amazing. If I could afford one I would, I lost a dog who was very, very close with me as I grew up with him since I was 7 years old and it was hard when we lost him. Beautiful lab he looked like a polar bear. Whenever my dad would kiss my mom  he would always start growling lol..very very protective. Died from a rattlesnake unfortunately :-\

You should of had a mongoose...he'd be alive...and would have dispathced the snake.

And snakes are awesome!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »
animals that hump kids, that jump on kids, piss me off. the kid jumps on it and it should take it because it's there to please the kid and the kid is the animal's god. I think dogs belong outside to be honest, and cats don't belong anywhere, why the fuck do they exist, they don't even do what you tell them to do, and half of everyone has an allergy to cats... really they shouldn't exist, and if I ever get to power they will all be assassinated, and people will complain for 1 week then go on with life because like I said cats should not exist, there is no need for them

this is my response to whoever was the pussy who questioned my lack of affection for animals in that other thread that got deleted
That would be me,thanks I love you too!  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2011, 04:45:57 PM »
Cats are some of the most independent animals on the planet. Let a domesticated cat go into the wild and it will find a way to survive. Any man/woman/child who doesn't like cats will in a lot of cases be extremely self absorbed.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 04:48:47 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »
I like that you stand up 4 cats and imply they need not be killed because if they are let go into the wild that's enough, very chivolrous of you but no, they must die, and I'm sure rebellious cat sympathizers will attempt to save their animals by letting them free into the forest, but there will be dogs waiting for them trained to hunt and kill cats. your loyalty is noted

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »
I like that you stand up cats and imply they need not be killed because if they are let go into the wild that's enough, very chivolrous of you but no, they must die, and I'm sure rebellious cat sympathizers will attempt to let their save their animals by letting them free into the forest, but there will be dogs waiting for them trained to hunt and kill cats. your loyalty is noted
Don`t you have a novel to pen ?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2011, 04:52:56 PM »
Ridiculous thread.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »
I like that you stand up cats and imply they need not be killed because if they are let go into the wild that's enough, very chivolrous of you but no, they must die, and I'm sure rebellious cat sympathizers will attempt to let their save their animals by letting them free into the forest, but there will be dogs waiting for them trained to hunt and kill cats. your loyalty is noted
Why do they have to die, just because you don't like them?   ???  It doesn't make any sense.  All creatures need to be able to exist together on this planet and humans are the worst.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2011, 04:54:30 PM »

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2011, 04:54:42 PM »
Cats are some of the most independent animals on the planet. Let a domesticated cat go into the wild and it will find a way to survive. Any man/woman/child who doesn't like cats will in a lot of cases be extremely self absorbed.

Excellent fucking post.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »
Why do they have to die,  

they are on my list

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2011, 04:59:30 PM »
they are on my list
So basically you think that because you don't like them, they should die?  You are an example of why humans are the worst creatures on earth. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2011, 05:02:32 PM »
Omg, that last pic is so beautiful. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 05:03:59 PM »
I have quite a few cats that live in my barn,plus 3 dogs that I love more than most people I meet these days.

Animals are cool.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
cats will not save you when I take vengeance on you for defending them... the cats will not save you, they will lick your plastic boobie implants which will be all that remains, then they will beg for mercy like the cowards they are... but I will not cease, no no I will not cease

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »
I have quite a few cats that live in my barn,plus 3 dogs that I love more than most people I meet these days.

Animals are cool.

if u like ur barn u will cleanse if of any trace of cats

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 05:26:39 PM »
You should of had a mongoose...he'd be alive...and would have dispathced the snake.

And snakes are awesome!

truly, valiant beast

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2011, 05:34:24 PM »
truly, valiant beast

That cartoon was awesome back in the day. Mongooses are no joke. But they are no honey badger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2011, 05:42:25 PM »
X