Author Topic: cats need not exist  (Read 16712 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: cats need not exist
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »
What if I help cats... to die. They are enemies of dogs
Dogs are greater enemies to people historically and evolutionarily, I would kill all dogs before cats
V

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2011, 08:18:03 PM »
Killing dogs?  Killing cats?  Some of you guys must have had interesting childhoods... wow.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most child abusers and serial killers abused animals at some point in their lives.  Pets bring joy to a lot people.  They are even brought into nursing homes and it's been proven that doing this helps improve the well being of the people living there.  Something must really be wrong if you want animals blatently dead like that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2011, 08:20:40 PM »
i payed 10 horu ago 2000 dolars to get to find why a dog is blind,, for a test! 2000 dolars,, tel you somethign about something,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
i'll kill the cat that blinded ur dog

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »
Killing dogs?  Killing cats?  Some of you guys must have had interesting childhoods... wow.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most child abusers and serial killers abused animals at some point in their lives.  Pets bring joy to a lot people.  They are even brought into nursing homes and it's been proven that doing this helps improve the well being of the people living there.  Something must really be wrong if you want animals blatently dead like that.

im gonna kill ur cat and then inject it

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2011, 08:46:01 PM »

Well said.  I believe that apply85 is most likely a serial killer, just waiting to happen.  Because anyone who hurts animals is a monster and sooner or later, turns to humans to inflict pain on.  First they start with helpless defenseless animals. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2011, 11:28:24 PM »
Pets bring joy to a lot people.  
Someones pet did this to my leg and arm - your generilisation is dangerous - perhaps you should visit http://www.dogbites.org/ to get an objective view on what peoples pets do to people.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2011, 01:27:16 AM »
If anyone ever hurt one of my dogs,it would be there funeral and my trial.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2011, 01:29:07 AM »
same for me.... >:(

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2011, 01:34:14 AM »
Someones pet did this to my leg and arm - your generilisation is dangerous - perhaps you should visit http://www.dogbites.org/ to get an objective view on what peoples pets do to people.
I am sorry this happened to you.  It's the owners fault, not the dogs fault.  If a pos raises their dog to be vicious and attack then you can't hold the pet responsible. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2011, 01:43:58 AM »
I am sorry this happened to you.  It's the owners fault, not the dogs fault.  If a pos raises their dog to be vicious and attack then you can't hold the pet responsible. 
This is old cliche, ask any farmer and he will tell you that we have been breeding dogs for their different attributes and abilities for years.  If you believe that the breed doesnt matter, well, you havent been around dogs. You must remember that all dogs common ancestor is the Wolf.  Here in Australia, Every Year, we devote millions of taxpayers money to courtrooms were thousands of dog attack cases are heard every year, the cost to the community is incredibly high, from legal expenses, to medical costs and in some cases funeral arrangements.  Recently, close to were I live, a 4 year old girl was killed by someones pet in her own house while clinging to her mother for mercy.
V

slicksta

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2011, 01:44:40 AM »
Dont mind cats, but they are so fkn DUMB. Compared to dogs that is. Come to think of it, sheep as well, snails & probably algae too...

I mean the most retarded of dogs, would still be an EINSTEIN within the cat community.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2011, 01:45:24 AM »
If someones dog ever hurt me, I would kill it with a savage, maniacal grin from ear to ear
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2011, 01:45:55 AM »
truly, valiant beast

Sounds like Arthur Prysock was the narrator.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2011, 01:47:29 AM »
This is old cliche, ask any farmer and he will tell you that we have been breeding dogs for their different attributes and abilities for years.  If you believe that the breed doesnt matter, well, you havent been around dogs. You must remember that all dogs common ancestor is the Wolf.  Here in Australia, Every Year, we devote millions of taxpayers money to courtrooms were thousands of dog attack cases are heard every year, the cost to the community is incredibly high, from legal expenses, to medical costs and in some cases funeral arrangements.  Recently, close to were I live, a 4 year old girl was killed by someones pet in her own house while clinging to her mother for mercy.
Them kangaroos are mean as hell too I heard...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »
If someones dog ever hurt me, I would kill it with a savage, maniacal grin from ear to ear
Seek help sir..........NOW!!! :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2011, 01:49:12 AM »
Dont mind cats, but they are so fkn DUMB. Compared to dogs that is. Come to think of it, sheep as well, snails & probably algae too...

I mean the most retarded of dogs, would still be an EINSTEIN within the cat community.
Dogs are the dumbest creature on the planet IMO
This is from a catlover, not me, but thought it was interesting
–According to researchers, the feline has 300 million neutrons in its cortex, the “thinking part” of the brain. The canine, just 160 million.

–The cat brain and the human brain are much alike. Scientists at Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine say cats and humans have the same kind of lobes in the cerebral cortex and the feline brain and the human brain function similarly, conveying data via many identical neurotransmitters.

And now for a less scientific fact:

–To do their business, dogs depend on humans to walk them. Cats, on the other hand, can learn how to pad into the bathroom and use the toilet. Furthermore, some feline fans claim their genius kitties have learned how to flush. (I must admit that my cats have never mastered this –but they are great with the litter pan and are smart enough not to use it if the thing is dirty. They sit and stare at it. Then they stare at me until I get the message. Pretty intelligent.

How are “cat smarts” defined by the experts?

Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia, defines cat intelligence as the capacity for thinking, problem solving and reasoning. Intelligence also is measured by the ability to develop and use tools, learn new behavior and  apply previously acquired knowledge. The bathroom/toilet business previously mentioned is just one example of the cat’s amazing ability to figure things out and learn new behavior.  Here’s another: My big black cat, Tony, quickly learned how to open a big wardrobe closet by using tools (paws and claws) to work on the door and  pulling . So, I secured the handle with a big bow. Tony watched. Tony reasoned. A little later, I saw him stand on his hind legs, grab one end of the bow and untie it.

I also have watched my cats figure out how to retrieve things from difficult to reach places. If one method fails, they don’t keep doing it, they learn from experience and try something else. Then if everything their furry heads can think up fails, they’re smart enough to meow at me to step in and help.

Intelligent felines are very successful at training their owners. My Gatito, for instance, has taught me to play fetch with him by dropping a small ball at my feet and staring up at me so sweetly that I just have to toss it for him to retrieve. Missy has trained me to sit down on the couch with her whenever she meows in a certain way and glances over her shoulder as if to say, “Time to pet me.” Of course, to be honest, I don’t know if Missy would take to jumping through a hoop  like a talented circus dog , not even if I offered her a treat as a reward. But that doesn’t prove she isn’t smart. Hey, she knows she will get the treat anyway. So, why put forth the effort? Better to just sit down, purr and wash!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2011, 01:53:02 AM »
Them kangaroos are mean as hell too I heard...
Such stereotypes, the boxing kangaroo. Australians rarely see them unless they hit the trails, and like any animal other than humans, they will leave you alone unless you provoke them, and a kick from a large adult kangaroo could kill a grown cold.  I see them all the time when I go bushwalking, they startle me sometimes, as they sit and watch you for ages from the tall scrub until you get within about 15 feet and then they quickly bounce of quickly into the scrub, making a big noise and startling the fuck out of me
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2011, 01:58:39 AM »
My 3 dogs are smarter than at least 50% of the forum members here.  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2011, 01:59:58 AM »
E-Kul, that cat passage seems to have been written by a female who has no man, only cats in her life.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2011, 02:06:21 AM »
E-Kul, that cat passage seems to have been written by a female who has no man, only cats in her life.
Right,some ugly pasty bitch who couldn`t get a man to look twice at her, and who is more than likely a chronic masturbater while said cat watches!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2011, 02:21:15 AM »
You want to get rid of cats ?

You should call American Pentagon and tell them that  cats are dictators and are planning to refuse to sell oil to USA  :D

HAHAHAHA, then just lay down and watch how democracy meet cats  8)

(sorry for mass-posting but this funny as hell lol )

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2011, 02:24:00 AM »
Seek help sir..........NOW!!! :)
Well, it would depend on how many dogs there were, but if it was one on one I wouldnt need HELP - but thanks for the advice
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2011, 02:41:05 AM »
Well, it would depend on how many dogs there were, but if it was one on one I wouldnt need HELP - but thanks for the advice
Just fucking with you bud.........you`re pretty funny!  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2011, 03:26:50 AM »
Right,some ugly pasty bitch who couldn`t get a man to look twice at her, and who is more than likely a chronic masturbater while said cat watches!!
No I don't let the cat watch.  I close the door.   ;D

:P