Author Topic: Prohormone sale - safe ?  (Read 13637 times)

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Re: Prohormone sale - safe ?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
I dont know about 1- cyp .  I was talking about the halo drol

i am pretty sure that's why when i quoted what i did i emboldened 1-test cyp. but thanks for playing anyway.

chess315

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »
the most effect prohormone that is safe imo is epsitane. I had a blood test after being on it i drunk myself into the hosptial was the reason for the test and had been running it for 6 weeks my liver came back in a1 health lol. I liken epistane to a wet winstrol not gonna make you a monster but would build a hell of an athlete great strength gains it would be something that would be good for mma or hitting homeruns. NO mental side effects at all.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 03:18:16 AM »
yeah epistane when i used it last gave me a great rush of energy and endurance at the gym. good strength gains too. didnt get the damn shin pumps walking anywhere like i do with superdrol and the pumps were great.

OH SO WRONG. THE RED AND YELLOW BOTTLE HAVOC WAS INCREDIBLE, MUCH BETTER THAN THE NEW BLACK BOTTLE ONES. THE SUPERDROL....METHADROL AND SUPERDRONE WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC.

Have you ever used havocs epistane? i think tis a black and red bottle. seemed to work very well.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »
yeah epistane when i used it last gave me a great rush of energy and endurance at the gym. good strength gains too. didnt get the damn shin pumps walking anywhere like i do with superdrol and the pumps were great.

Have you ever used havocs epistane? i think tis a black and red bottle. seemed to work very well.
I think they sell that on amazon

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2011, 10:44:09 AM »

IVE USED THE OLD RED AND YELLOW RON HAVOC, THEN THE NEW RPN BLACK ONE. THE RED AND YELLOW SHIT ON THE BLACK ONE. THE RED AND YELLOW WAS LEGIT HARDCORE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 12:04:13 PM »
Once again: EVERY SINGLE DESIGNER STEROID is still being sold on UK based websites, only thing you have to do is google few right words, pay and boom, few days later you have m1t, epistane, halodrol, superdrol, m1,4add, DMT, etc. Could not be easier...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 02:50:17 PM »
Once again: EVERY SINGLE DESIGNER STEROID is still being sold on UK based websites, only thing you have to do is google few right words, pay and boom, few days later you have m1t, epistane, halodrol, superdrol, m1,4add, DMT, etc. Could not be easier...
yes but how do u know if your getting the real thing, and not just a bunch of sugar pills????

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
yes but how do u know if your getting the real thing, and not just a bunch of sugar pills????

Buy known brands like CEL from reputable sites. Some of these oral designers are strong as hell, so you'll notice quick...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 10:50:38 PM »
the most effect prohormone that is safe imo is epsitane. I had a blood test after being on it i drunk myself into the hosptial was the reason for the test and had been running it for 6 weeks my liver came back in a1 health lol. I liken epistane to a wet winstrol not gonna make you a monster but would build a hell of an athlete great strength gains it would be something that would be good for mma or hitting homeruns. NO mental side effects at all.

How much epistane were you using? And were you using it as a stand-alone? I never noticed much from it  ???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

100% potency M1T?  :o

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 05:58:38 AM »
there is no more high potentcy M1T left. even the chem houses admitted to me that it is not very good anymore. you can go on www.sell.com and find all those hormones in the usa, there is a guy who still sells M1T under these weird canadian brands the products get shipped from NY though.. its crap though.there was a guy named musclegiuy selling it all he is good to go he has been around since M1T was good.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 07:00:01 PM »
i did a couple of cycle of super dmz-rx , that shit was of the hook, made me feel like crap, but i put on 20 pounds of solid beef... loved it!!

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 09:34:58 PM »
i did a couple of cycle of super dmz-rx , that shit was of the hook, made me feel like crap, but i put on 20 pounds of solid beef... loved it!!

Did you run it solo? If not, what did you stack it with?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 06:26:29 AM »
get it now before its gone their outlawing superdrol soon.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 06:38:30 AM »
get it now before its gone their outlawing superdrol soon.

Got a few bottles of beastdrol im sitting on. I think I might get a few more and a few bottles of some of the other designers before they're all gone.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
Older thread I know...but I just found a full legit bottle of M1T. I remember taking this stuff and not being able to stay on for long, haha.

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 12:14:34 PM »
Did everyone forget about Spawn? that was the best ph IMO

250ED

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 08:12:49 AM »
What is a good prohormone stack from ironmaglabs thinking of running something I want dry gains would run real gear but haveing shipping and funds problems right now

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 08:23:02 AM »
What is a good prohormone stack from ironmaglabs thinking of running something I want dry gains would run real gear but haveing shipping and funds problems right now
dont really need a stack... they still have their dmz i think for a few more days, but its real toxic.  Extreme halo is another option if u want to go the safer route.  Both will yeld dry gains

250ED

• Getbig I
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
what about there super-dmz stacked with there halo extreme

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2012, 10:32:05 AM »
I wouldnt.  you could but its very toxic. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2012, 10:34:12 AM »

Stick with one of the above.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2012, 11:12:59 AM »
halo extreme was pretty good. I tried a bottle of it. Kind of like tbol. Good strength lean gains.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2012, 02:00:22 PM »
^^ Same here, I tried out the Halo and the dmz.. I used them with other hormones, but in general I used a bottle of dmz for 4 weeks took a week off (of orals) then used 4 bottles of Halo, which was for 8 weeks,, totally against the grain and I'm fine lol.... I honestly liked the halo better too, but thats probably because I was running double the dose  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
You will always be able to find superdrol from a UGL. I don't know about halodrol though. that will probably die out once these supplement companys stop selling it. The first and best halodrol-50 was Gasparis Halodrol-50 with the Turinabol prohormone the DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent. none of the halo clones have the DMT or masking agent in it wich make them weaker than the original gaspari halodrol-50.
You can get 100 tabs of real oral turinabol 10mg tabs for like 60$ from a UGL. why take a supplement pro-hormone of turinabol? and superdrol is also sold by UGl's. I dont think the purity is as good anymore. The chinese chem wharehouses used to sell alot more of the raw material so the qualiy was up around 98% back when designer supplements sold it and SNS methyldrol was around. also when designer supplements stopped selling it they sub contracted with anabolic xtreme and that was 98% all of it was lab tested. not sure what these  new companys powders test out to. they are not run by the big players in the game. like the bruce knellers or the sledges. but if they work and you don't want to get in trouble  more power to you. I used real british dragon TBOL and then I used the Gaaspari Halodrol original very first run that was only available for weeks and it was better than TBol from britsh dragoin but I think that was because it had the DMT (desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent in it The british dragon TBol blew you up nicely but the halodrol gave you better strength gains and the gains were pure lean body mass.