Author Topic: Prohormone sale - safe ?  (Read 13639 times)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
Re: Prohormone sale - safe ?
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 07:08:27 AM »
You will always be able to find superdrol from a UGL. I don't know about halodrol though. that will probably die out once these supplement companys stop selling it. The first and best halodrol-50 was Gasparis Halodrol-50 with the Turinabol prohormone the DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent. none of the halo clones have the DMT or masking agent in it wich make them weaker than the original gaspari halodrol-50.
You can get 100 tabs of real oral turinabol 10mg tabs for like 60$ from a UGL. why take a supplement pro-hormone of turinabol? and superdrol is also sold by UGl's. I dont think the purity is as good anymore. The chinese chem wharehouses used to sell alot more of the raw material so the qualiy was up around 98% back when designer supplements sold it and SNS methyldrol was around. also when designer supplements stopped selling it they sub contracted with anabolic xtreme and that was 98% all of it was lab tested. not sure what these  new companys powders test out to. they are not run by the big players in the game. like the bruce knellers or the sledges. but if they work and you don't want to get in trouble  more power to you. I used real british dragon TBOL and then I used the Gaaspari Halodrol original very first run that was only available for weeks and it was better than TBol from britsh dragoin but I think that was because it had the DMT (desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and the masking agent in it The british dragon TBol blew you up nicely but the halodrol gave you better strength gains and the gains were pure lean body mass.

The problem is widow for me it's very hard to find a decent source without a dealer looking to rip off someone. I'm only twenty and cause of my age I think a lot of dealers would try sell me and others fake bunk gear. With pro hormones you can just order them online and they are much easier to get. But I suppose its all about who you know. Are you saying all the pro hormones on the market at the moment are useless ?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2012, 07:21:40 AM »
Are you saying all the pro hormones on the market at the moment are useless ?

Absolutely not true.

There's MANY good products out there M1T or a combination of
t-bol+dmt would be too strong for a first timer anyway...

Get Epistane from Chaparral labs, use 30 mg per day for 40 days.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 07:28:54 AM »
thats exactly what im on right now luolamies. endurance is up and strength feels good. i would say its a legit product but im sure someone else will chime in and say its placebo and all in my head  ???

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
thats exactly what im on right now luolamies. endurance is up and strength feels good. i would say its a legit product but im sure someone else will chime in and say its placebo and all in my head  ???

FU#K 'EM

I've used just about every steroid in the book (minus tren), wont ever use it, bp is highish already + anxiety etc. but during these 8 years on/off i can say epi is a legit steroid.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 09:53:19 AM »
does--epi--a---dry--drug