Author Topic: Prohormone sale - safe ?  (Read 13638 times)

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
Prohormone sale - safe ?
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »
 I just seen on another site that the remaining ph';s on the market are slowly being taken away. Someone said most are already banned but I seen on a few pages there are still a few available. My question is, Can you still purchase legally  ?  A bud gave me a coupon code " our-error "for so much off 10 percent  and I was looking at some halo but dont wanna get into trouble doing so. Ive actually ordered from the site before with no problems,  low cost vitamins -dot- net . Anyone else had any trouble ordering ph's as of late  ?

supernick

• Getbig IV
Re: Prohormone sale - safe ?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 08:27:15 PM »
halo is still legal and so are most prohormones.  there always being taken off the market, but if their still avalible then there legall

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:06:54 PM »
Pro-Hormones = GARBAGE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »
I'm loving halo right now. 50mg ed is treating me real nice. Making very lean gains the pump is great. I have a couple of bottles of beastdrol (superdrol clone) stashed for rainy day. At least you know exactly what your getting with them. No worries about underdosed or fake product. I think halos pretty easy on the liver. I have a bottle of test strips that I can piss on that show kidney function I make sure to use test myself once a week. Make sure there's no protein or blood getting into my urine.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 09:31:23 AM »
I'm loving halo right now. 50mg ed is treating me real nice. Making very lean gains the pump is great. I have a couple of bottles of beastdrol (superdrol clone) stashed for rainy day. At least you know exactly what your getting with them. No worries about underdosed or fake product. I think halos pretty easy on the liver. I have a bottle of test strips that I can piss on that show kidney function I make sure to use test myself once a week. Make sure there's no protein or blood getting into my urine.

so the halo from iron mag labs has been workin for ya??  Any sides?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:15 AM »
so the halo from iron mag labs has been workin for ya??  Any sides?

Only sides I've noticed are restless night of sleep if I take my dose to late. I will have some really strange dreams.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:49 PM »
I was thinking about trying it.. are the results ur seeing from the halo alone or are u nunning somthing else?

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
just finished 2 bottles of halovol and got a bottle of epistane and megavol left. strrength gains have been great and im moving much more impressive weights than before. noticed quite a big shutdown with my libido though and sleep has definetly been affected but then thats probably what i get for stacking 2 prohormones...

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:09 PM »
just finished 2 bottles of halovol and got a bottle of epistane and megavol left. strrength gains have been great and im moving much more impressive weights than before. noticed quite a big shutdown with my libido though and sleep has definetly been affected but then thats probably what i get for stacking 2 prohormones...
are u taking a pct

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 04:01:38 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 06:34:48 AM »
all the good pro hormones got banned jan 20 2005. thats when M1T,4AD, 1-Test cypionate and alot of other good products got taken off and classified as steroids.
The halodrol clone out now is nothing like the Gaspari Original Run bruce kneller made it was on the market for a month. It was a Tbol prohormone plus it also had DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and a masking agent in it. whats left now is just a turinabol prohormone it dosnt have the DMT or masking agent in it. this guy
Don catlin tested the original Halodrol and found those 3 compounds in it and made a fuss so they took the original halodrol off the market within a month. then gaspari just released the turinabol prohormone but they were not even comfortable selling that so they started selling these crappy liquid tabs. other smaller companys with not as much to lose still sold the Tbol prohormone. and also sold superdrol after it was banned. just real small companys who just focused on this one product. its not like gaspari where they have alot of other products. rich dosnt need to risk it. they released orastan-A after halodrol -50 and sold it for like a week. not many get it but it was a furazabol hormone nothing special just a compound similar to winstrol. there were some graet products you could buy over the net before jan 20 2005. M1T,superdrol, 4AD, syngenx 1 and 2, 1 test cypionate,4test cypionate. 19nordiol. and one company HM gear put out injectable 1-Test cypionate and nordiol and some other hormones. 4 test cyp. they had it in mtc oil. they said not to inject and sent the product with a oral syringe but if you emailed the company they would tell you to inject it. the stuff hurt. I tried the 1-Test cypionate and it was like primo but stronger. some legal hormones were not all that bad. I think 1 Test cypionate is a great drug so thats why I bought it I also liked M1T and the first run halodrol-50 by gaspari was insane.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 07:51:08 AM »
all the good pro hormones got banned jan 20 2005. thats when M1T,4AD, 1-Test cypionate and alot of other good products got taken off and classified as steroids.
The halodrol clone out now is nothing like the Gaspari Original Run bruce kneller made it was on the market for a month. It was a Tbol prohormone plus it also had DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) and a masking agent in it. whats left now is just a turinabol prohormone it dosnt have the DMT or masking agent in it. this guy
Don catlin tested the original Halodrol and found those 3 compounds in it and made a fuss so they took the original halodrol off the market within a month. then gaspari just released the turinabol prohormone but they were not even comfortable selling that so they started selling these crappy liquid tabs. other smaller companys with not as much to lose still sold the Tbol prohormone. and also sold superdrol after it was banned. just real small companys who just focused on this one product. its not like gaspari where they have alot of other products. rich dosnt need to risk it. they released orastan-A after halodrol -50 and sold it for like a week. not many get it but it was a furazabol hormone nothing special just a compound similar to winstrol. there were some graet products you could buy over the net before jan 20 2005. M1T,superdrol, 4AD, syngenx 1 and 2, 1 test cypionate,4test cypionate. 19nordiol. and one company HM gear put out injectable 1-Test cypionate and nordiol and some other hormones. 4 test cyp. they had it in mtc oil. they said not to inject and sent the product with a oral syringe but if you emailed the company they would tell you to inject it. the stuff hurt. I tried the 1-Test cypionate and it was like primo but stronger. some legal hormones were not all that bad. I think 1 Test cypionate is a great drug so thats why I bought it I also liked M1T and the first run halodrol-50 by gaspari was insane.

Just got done running a bottle of halo extreme I loved the stuff. At 2 caps a day if felt just like tbol. Great oral for recomp. Nice and dry great strength gains. A lot of people run it at 100mg ed and have even better results. You can still get superdrol the best clone is beastdrol It's still widely availible. Ironmag labs has a bunch of good orals. Diesabollen is suppose to be another good one. They will prob be taken off the market soon though. I always watned to try the 1 test cyp I heard it was amazing. I see a couple ugls selling it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 08:22:42 AM »

OH SO WRONG. THE RED AND YELLOW BOTTLE HAVOC WAS INCREDIBLE, MUCH BETTER THAN THE NEW BLACK BOTTLE ONES. THE SUPERDROL....METHADROL AND SUPERDRONE WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »
Just got done running a bottle of halo extreme I loved the stuff. At 2 caps a day if felt just like tbol. Great oral for recomp. Nice and dry great strength gains. A lot of people run it at 100mg ed and have even better results. You can still get superdrol the best clone is beastdrol It's still widely availible. Ironmag labs has a bunch of good orals. Diesabollen is suppose to be another good one. They will prob be taken off the market soon though. I always watned to try the 1 test cyp I heard it was amazing. I see a couple ugls selling it.

sounds like it would be worth a shot. pm links please?

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »
i would like to try a lot of these diffent ph's out, but i am skeptical about what i would be getting. not ingredient-wise, but more like what do they do?

i have always wanted to try a "cut" but i have no desire to order aas and no desire to inject myself so ph's seem more convenient. but what are some good ones that would be useful in a cut?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 02:35:27 PM »
Only side I don't like about the halo my dreams have been extremely vivid. Almost like tren nightmares. Very strange I wonder what causes that?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 02:42:09 PM »
Only side I don't like about the halo my dreams have been extremely vivid. Almost like tren nightmares. Very strange I wonder what causes that?
were u using the halo by itself?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
sounds like it would be worth a shot. pm links please?

just go to ironmaglabs.com
its on there .

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
i may be blind but i didn't see anything listed as 1-test cyp. or is it something else? sorry - and thanks!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 02:56:00 PM »
were u using the halo by itself?

Test with it only 500mg

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »
i may be blind but i didn't see anything listed as 1-test cyp. or is it something else? sorry - and thanks!!!

Same here, always wanted to try 1-cyp

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 06:14:55 PM »
I dont know about 1- cyp .  I was talking about the halo drol

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »
The 1 Test cyp got banned in the first run in january 2005. same with M1T, 4Test cyp, 4ad and a bunch of othere great compounds syngenx 1 and 2. HM gear actually had injectable 1Test cyp and 4test cyp you could buy legally and it was insane shit.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 06:33:58 PM »
OH SO WRONG. THE RED AND YELLOW BOTTLE HAVOC WAS INCREDIBLE, MUCH BETTER THAN THE NEW BLACK BOTTLE ONES. THE SUPERDROL....METHADROL AND SUPERDRONE WERE FUCKING FANTASTIC.

I have no idea what you are talking about the best superdrol was actually sold as a powder by designer supplemenets they had a UGL. Then they realized they could release it to the public so they were the first company to release superdrol. then designer supplements didnt want to risk any trouble and stopped selling it under their label. Kevin smith who owned atomic nutrition cutt a deal with designer supplements and they started selling superdrol under the anabolc xtreme brand but all of it was made by designer supplements they just capped and bottled it up for anabolic xtreme . then SNS methyldrol came along . those 3 companys had the best superdrol but all stopped selling it due to legal matters they didnt want to get in trouble so then you had these smaller companys bottle up their own superdrol these companys were not as big as designer supplements or anabolic xtreme or even SNS . they just took the risk since they were smaller companys and didnt have as much to lose. I am not saying their superdrol or halodrol clone wasnt good. but it wasnt as good as the original halodrol-50 as it was misssing the DMT and the masking agent. still a good product without the DMT and masking agent but not as strong. I know designer supplements superdrol was like 98-99% pure as it was tested and sledge(matt cahill) dosn't play around with anything but top notch powders. I am not sure if the havoc superdrol or halodrol clone were 98%-99% pure like the desinger supplements brand or anabolic xtreme brand as those were both made by designer supplements. SNS methyldrol was also 98% pure superdrol. i have no ide what the havoc tested out to. if it works then use it. both or great products. I dont really know why someone would want a tbol hormone when real tbol is easy to get. I just got the gaspari haldodrol-50 when i was at the 2005 mr.olympia and I got it because it had the DMT(madol) and the masking agent in it made it a superior product then just a tbol hormone. it was honestly way better than real Tbol. plus bruce kneller has some killer china powder connections his wife is chinese and speaks mandarin and bruce actually traveled to china and was there for 6 months checking out chem wharehouses. so he got great powders. same with matt cahill he would actually travel and check out these chem houses before ordering kilos from them. I dont mind mentioning their names both ran UGL's and eventually got busted but both had legit jobs kneller working for gaspari and cahill owner of designer supplements at the time.so both made alot of legal money too.