Author Topic: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?  (Read 14195 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »
Nice i do too actually. Can you see them through your pants?

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2011, 01:57:56 PM »

Yeah and veins in your quads are totally natural.... I mean who doesnt hAve them? I had veins throughout my quads and striations as a HS athlete. Duhhh  :-\ btw what was ronnie wearing to the gym a leotard? He started early with the scmoes didnt he
lol, i agree, if you believe that Ronnie wasnt juicing when he first started Metroflex you probably still believe in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2011, 02:02:46 PM »
Nice i do too actually. Can you see them through your pants?

lol no, not in a million years

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2011, 02:05:40 PM »
Brian you are truly every bodybuilder's hero in this gym, without you we would not be where we are today. At least those are my sentiments.

Truly indeed,

Ronnie Coleman

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2011, 03:28:54 PM »
get a rope and hang yourself

Wow! Just because he said he's natural?  :o

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
Wow! Just because he said he's natural?  :o
Strong jealousy and hate in that post ...
choice is an illusion

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »

Lot of jealous emotion in that post for someone who doesn't even acknowledge or care about you .. U care a bout my physique ... I don't even know what you look like or care...
Natural 19.7 cold arms cut all 3 heads of the trI visible.. Peaked bis
Sorry if that makes you mad.. Whoever you are...

It doesn't make me mad, but you have to admit, it is hard to believe, especially as lean as you claim to be.  Casey Viator is a known genetic freak and even when he was loaded up on everything he could take (including Dianabols by the handful, as Mentzer once told me), he fell short of your arm measurement.  At least, when he was in any kind of decent shape.

Same said for Mike himself.  He said his arms were never any bigger than 19.5", even when he was "fat" and on test, deca and d-bol.  I think most would agree that Mentzer, like Viator, was another genetic freak.

That's why people doubt you, bro.  I think you seem like a swell bloke.  But these dudes juiced up measuring less than you and potentially fatter, at that?  I believe all of your lift records but I must confess some doubt insofar as those measurements are concerned.  Almost 20" arms, cold, would make you easily the biggest genetic freak I've ever run across.  

No offense intended.  I can only measure you according to known metrics, and that includes heavily-juiced old pros.  I'm sure you can understand my skepticism in that light.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2011, 03:59:19 PM »
It doesn't make me mad, but you have to admit, it is hard to believe, especially as lean as you claim to be.  Casey Viator is a known genetic freak and even when he was loaded up on everything he could take (including Dianabols by the handful, as Mentzer once told me), he fell short of your arm measurement.  At least, when he was in any kind of decent shape.

Same said for Mike himself.  He said his arms were never any bigger than 19.5", even when he was "fat" and on test, deca and d-bol.  I think most would agree that Mentzer, like Viator, was another genetic freak.

That's why people doubt you, bro.  I think you seem like a swell bloke.  But these dudes juiced up measuring less than you and potentially fatter, at that?  I believe all of your lift records but I must confess some doubt insofar as those measurements are concerned.  Almost 20" arms, cold, would make you easily the biggest genetic freak I've ever run across.  

No offense intended.  I can only measure you according to known metrics, and that includes heavily-juiced old pros.  I'm sure you can understand my skepticism in that light.

Ill admit meso is exceptional as far as arms and cuts go. But i think hes been busting his ass for many years and that all matters.  And i remember mentzer telling in a magazine about 20 1/12 cold befre a show.  Viator was measured by arthur jones whos questionable.  We can only do our best and let others do theirs.....no big deal 8)

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »

personally i'd love to see a clip of mesmorph training so we can judge for ourselves this guys claims, i have to be honest this guy makes a lot of claims on here but i see very little back up.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2011, 04:43:43 PM »
ronnie is full of shit, he says his arms are 23 inches in his 1st training video

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2011, 04:45:23 PM »
ronnie is full of shit, he says his arms are 23 inches in his 1st training video
shoot, we have a totally natural jamaican here who claims to eat a couple of meals a day and has 20 inchers at very low bf%, why cant Ronnie do it on a boatlaod of drugs?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2011, 05:41:31 PM »
shoot, we have a totally natural jamaican here who claims to eat a couple of meals a day and has 20 inchers at very low bf%, why cant Ronnie do it on a boatlaod of drugs?

there's a special place in hell for those that lie about their natural status  8)

i think he might have convinced himself that hes natural or maybe he's mentally ill... you can't really blame someone if thats their condition.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »
there's a special place in hell for those that lie about their natural status  8)

i think he might have convinced himself that hes natural or maybe he's mentally ill... you can't really blame someone if thats their condition.

TBH it says a lot that you choose to believe that he's mentally ill as opposed to natural.
We are not all the same.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2011, 08:35:11 PM »
how were his arms so big? the southern churchgoing black man juiced throughout high school and college? in the end though really he was the same size as every other competitor. there were plenty of bigger bodybuilders (until 2003 anyway but thats just from hgh)

LOL @ the way he started the thread
#

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »

Lot of jealous emotion in that post for someone who doesn't even acknowledge or care about you .. U care a bout my physique ... I don't even know what you look like or care...
Natural 19.7 cold arms cut all 3 heads of the trI visible.. Peaked bis
Sorry if that makes you mad.. Whoever you are...
lol i dont care one bit about you but thanks for showing your true personality and Narcissist colours which proves more so that you lie about your natty status.. its cos you lie that you get so much attention and you are such an easy target cos you are very stupid at trying to hide it..  ;)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2011, 08:57:16 PM »
lol i dont care one bit about you but thanks for showing your true personality and Narcissist colours which proves more so that you lie about your natty status.. its cos you lie that you get so much attention and you are such an easy target cos you are very stupid at trying to hide it..  ;)
im still on your  mind guy
meanwhile i dont know who you are or care whether your natural.... or not..... 21 inches 17 19, 12 22inches dont care.. because i satisified with what ive gain naturally over 8 yrs of working out... i thank god and my parents for my genetics.... im guessing you arent satisfied with you .. or u would nt care so much about meso.... i own ur mind bad
 :-\
you care about an random guy on the net....
sad...
... who are you again>?
choice is an illusion

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2011, 09:12:27 PM »
im still on your  mind guy
meanwhile i dont know who you are or care whether your natural.... or not..... 21 inches 17 19, 12 22inches dont care.. because i satisified with what ive gain naturally over 8 yrs of working out... i thank god and my parents for my genetics.... im guessing you arent satisfied with you .. or u would nt care so much about meso.... i own ur mind bad
 :-\
you care about an random guy on the net....
sad...
... who are you again>?
no you quoted me - you post in threads so are putting yourself in front of posters - again you are a Narcissist and show all the signs of a liar .. "who are you again>?" is a response that a lying Narcissist would use, its trying to belittle someone that questions you.. dont lie then you wouldnt get the attention but being a Narcissist you like it so you will carry on lying - you are easily read thats why you are stupid.  ;)