Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24051 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2011, 05:11:05 AM »
Lol we got drunk once and she literally said "I'm so horny, please just fuck me." ;D

You must've not been that drunk otherwise....

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2011, 05:15:07 AM »
i also have the impression fat girls are much hornier than normal girls. is that true you guys think?

I think they're all horny sluts but not a lot of guys are willing to throw it in a fatty. So they probably don't get it as much which is why they seem hornier.

Swlabr

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2011, 05:19:07 AM »
You must've not been that drunk otherwise....

True, I was sober enough to remember I don't fuck fatties.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »
So much for the "gh15 advises massive amounts of drugs to anyone". As much as I think he's a gimmick and fake after that Vic bullshit he's been telling it's like like he advises drugs to ANYONE and this is prime example.

By the way I have no idea why girls get so horny after alcohol. Anyone got any clues?

Well they say that it lowers inhibitions but I think when you drink your brain seeks pleasure in many ways. Some people wanna eat a pizza, some wanna do cocaine, some wanna fuck, and some wanna fight. I like all of them!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2011, 05:28:14 AM »
True, I was sober enough to remember I don't fuck fatties.

A few more drinks and it would be awkward around your roomie till this day

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2011, 05:29:07 AM »
One of my flatmates, if she lost some weight, would be GORGEOUS! Beautiful face, just a shame about the body.

She does have massive titonas, though. 8)

sorry that u have to live in a flat with a bunch of other peoples.

i love how when u click on the quote GH15 posted it goes to ur profile page "swallowbatter"

Swlabr

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2011, 05:30:04 AM »
sorry that u have to live in a flat with a bunch of other peoples.

i love how when u click on the quote GH15 posted it goes to ur profile page "swallowbatter"

Sorry you're an impotent fatty who has a million gimmicks with which he argues with himself.

HTH Alice

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2011, 05:33:49 AM »
Sorry you're an impotent fatty who has a million gimmicks with which he argues with himself.

HTH Alice

keep living in squalor and arguing about who ate the cheese and didn't clean their pubes out the bathtub and saving up to buy mom GH  :-*

Swlabr

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2011, 05:37:52 AM »
keep living in squalor and arguing about who ate the cheese and didn't clean their pubes out the bathtub and saving up to buy mom GH  :-*

I've got my own fridge, u mad?

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2011, 05:40:26 AM »
I have to make the agreements to mr. 15GH

these american women ease all fat and laziness

they need to do alot of fuck and drug to be the skinny
400-0-0

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 08:50:18 AM »
But is he back with another name? I haven't been on OLM or checked his thread. The products, similarities in lay out and language is suppose to be identical to ghpro/freeman

nope... if he was i would've been told (he's a good dude and we kept in contact as friends... no business though)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »
What's up Buselmo?  How ya been?  Since you're in that region of the world, what do people think of Mohammad Salama?

Swlabr

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 09:10:11 AM »
gh15, why is Sandra's stuff so expensive?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 09:35:15 AM »
the thing with people like nordic, he has so much power, people who he doesn't know kiss his ass, people pretend to use his product just to have an excuse to post on olm that they use his product, when he sleeps people are kissing his ass and they dont even know who he is

for the guys who want this kind of clout, you don't have to be no top drug source on the planet earth, you don't have to be some mysterious internet persona with a 4 letter name who has contacts in federal agencies, all you have to have is courage in the way you live your life, and I mean in every aspect of it.

when a hot women hits on you, and you are blinded by her beauty, her sex, and you don't see the intention to corrupt your integrity, to use her beauty as leverage to make you accept her lies, if you sleep with this woman you have lost social power

if a woman says I like a dominant man who takes control, and you go in your own head and remember all the things you read that say being alpha male = correct you start blah blah blabbiing how tough you are even though you have contol of no one, including yourself, when you lie like this and she sees that you want her so much that you will lie to her, you have lost

if you claim natural when you are not even though you don't have incentive and you are anonymous, you have lost social power

if you are just a regular person and not someone of huge status, yet you act exclusive like you are too good for people, too good to smile at fat girls, too good to be friends with nerdy and awkward guys, you have lost social power

if you have stupid fucking opinions, like this is wrong or that is not right, when you are not in a position to tell people what to do, you are delusional and you have lost social power

the worst thing about being a human being is that you act the way you think people expect you to act, so many times in the past I wanted to change but the people around me who I thought I had love for and who loved me kept me where I was, they kept me in my old place so to speak... to drop "friends" like this takes courage, it's not ok to be a people pleaser in order to avoid things like paranoia and anxiety, to take these things onto yourself is called responsibility and courage

let people talk shit about you behind your back, let them look at you unapprovingly, have the strength to truly be your own man, this is called social courage, it's what I strive to have, though I often waver, I'm getting better at it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 09:37:45 AM »
the thing with people like nordic, he has so much power, people who he doesn't know kiss his ass, people pretend to use his product just to have an excuse to post on olm that they use his product, when he sleeps people are kissing his ass and they dont even know who he is

for the guys who want this kind of clout, you don't have to be no top drug source on the planet earth, you don't have to be some mysterious internet persona with a 4 letter name who has contacts in federal agencies, all you have to have is courage in the way you live your life, and I mean in every aspect of it.

when a hot women hits on you, and you are blinded by her beauty, her sex, and you don't see the intention to corrupt your integrity, to use her beauty as leverage to make you accept her lies, if you sleep with this woman you have lost social power

if a woman says I like a dominant man who takes control, and you go in your own head and remember all the things you read that say being alpha male = correct you start blah blah blabbiing how tough you are even though you have contol of no one, including yourself, when you lie like this and she sees that you want her so much that you will lie to her, you have lost

if you claim natural when you are not even though you don't have incentive and you are anonymous, you have lost social power

if you are just a regular person and not someone of huge status, yet you act exclusive like you are too good for people, too good to smile at fat girls, too good to be friends with nerdy and awkward guys, you have lost social power

if you have stupid fucking opinions, like this is wrong or that is not right, when you are not in a position to tell people what to do, you are delusional and you have lost social power

the worst thing about being a human being is that you act the way you think people expect you to act, so many times in the past I wanted to change but the people around me who I thought I had love for and who loved me kept me where I was, they kept me in my old place so to speak... to drop "friends" like this takes courage, it's not ok to be a people pleaser in order to avoid things like paranoia and anxiety, to take these things onto yourself is called responsibility and courage

let people talk shit about you behind your back, let them look at you unapprovingly, have the strength to truly be your own man, this is called social courage, it's what I strive to have, though I often waver, I'm getting better at it
Another page right out of your upcoming bestseller!!

I love how you talk about power all the time...........dude,you`re ridiculous!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 09:46:24 AM »
the ones who say i'm ridiculous are the ones who wind up mediocre at age 50, the ones who claim they are satisfied with themselves but then say they can make improvements, the ones who look for an ass to kiss, then turn around and look for someone to openly dislike as if their favor matters  ::)

every interaction for me is an opportunity to gain social power, when I'm trying to fall asleep, you know what I ask myself? "Am I satisfied with the interactions I've had today?" WHy? I don't want to wind up like you when I'm 50

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 10:04:23 AM »
the ones who say i'm ridiculous are the ones who wind up mediocre at age 50, the ones who claim they are satisfied with themselves but then say they can make improvements, the ones who look for an ass to kiss, then turn around and look for someone to openly dislike as if their favor matters  ::)

every interaction for me is an opportunity to gain social power, when I'm trying to fall asleep, you know what I ask myself? "Am I satisfied with the interactions I've had today?" WHy? I don't want to wind up like you when I'm 50

On the plus side for you,
us older folk already know that you probally won't make it to 50
which means your dead date will be a glorious day!
one less chump

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 10:07:48 AM »
it's not an insult agains him, it's not an attack, it's simply true, I crave power and status, I can't smile unless I have a reason to, I want to smile you see

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »

Right.........more drivel !! ;D

No one has power over anybody else unless they allow them to.

You`re just a kid with a dream of writing a novel,a novel that`ll never come to fruition........if indeed you do actually write it and get it published, you`ll probably be way past 50............. if you can hang in long enough to make it that far.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 10:10:05 AM »
it's not an insult agains him, it's not an attack, it's simply true, I crave power and status, I can't smile unless I have a reason to, I want to smile you see
Just fucking smile while empowering yourself.

You`re not gonna` grow up to be a dictator or a president,or a pro ball player,or a movie star,or a ...............

You get my point.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »
^^^ see this reaction folks? I never said wes can't be great at something, I was never discouraging, and furthermore i have no dream of writing a novel, I write because that's what I really like to do, I don't want to be a writer, it was never a part of my income and I never tried to make it a part

yet he feels the need to insult me, listen if u are insulted by me saying I don't want to be like you, why? You should encourage more people to not be like you lol, sorry if that hurts but it's true

this is what I mean when I say don't be what people expect u to be, because people like wes will expect you to suck, they will have bad intentions for your future, they dont want you thinking some day you will be above them in society because then they go from know it all older guy to much older know nothing ass kisser to you, what wes is doing in the above two posts is trying to maintain a high relative status to me, no no no wes, you may be older but you are in no place to tell me what my future holds, when I'm a rich dictator and I pass u in ur little blue posing trunks in your wheel chair, I wont be condescending, I will smile at you and throw you a dime from my limuzeen lol

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 11:26:52 AM »
I never said, I was never, and furthermore i have no dream, I don't want to be,
anything else you said was mere dribble so I left it out.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 11:31:31 AM »
srry for taking over ur thread again gh15 lol

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »
So much for the "gh15 advises massive amounts of drugs to anyone". As much as I think he's a gimmick and fake after that Vic bullshit he's been telling it's like like he advises drugs to ANYONE and this is prime example.

By the way I have no idea why girls get so horny after alcohol. Anyone got any clues?

That's the 1st time I have seen him say you can lose weight with diet lol.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 06:19:50 PM »
no,, she can do it with other things,, thanktropin is serious human growth hormone for bodybuild and for fellas in the fintness industry and for fellas who want a completre body composition but also work with weights and see themselves as athletes or involveed in sports,,

i dont think mothers should go on human growth hormone to lose 10 lb of weight ,, they can do it naturaly and it not naturaly then can do it with some phentermine from doctor or mild diuretic from doctor that will make them happy after 10lb lost

if she is serious trainee that go to gym a lot ,, and more of the type of female that invollve in weight lifting for years then its diff thing but i dont think this is the case here

if she try to lose weight for many years with no sucess it is either her diet that is not good or something with tyroid,, a doctor can prescribe phentermine and it wil do the job for female this age

gh15 approved

appetite suppression is never a good thing brah.