Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24055 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2011, 06:21:04 PM »
So much for the "gh15 advises massive amounts of drugs to anyone". As much as I think he's a gimmick and fake after that Vic bullshit he's been telling it's like like he advises drugs to ANYONE and this is prime example.

By the way I have no idea why girls get so horny after alcohol. Anyone got any clues?

they're horny to begin with. the difference is lowered inhibitions = more likely to act on it.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2011, 06:28:50 PM »
all she need say ia the following,,

im fat,, i feel tired,, im overweight ,, my hubby tell me im fat,, then while saying those magic wordings tears shoudl start falling,, and then insisting on the medication i say here,, doc always do it for cute female and most female are cute enough to fake it right ,, some actualy cry because its the truth and they are too heavy for their frame,, but they are heavy because they are damn fat loving foodalicious for all their life ,, small number of them have problem as in being big boned and heavy set but its small number,, most 99.9% are just lazy fatzos

gh15 approved

fixed

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »
fat girl can be pretty ,, pretty face is pretty face,, even some heavy girls sometime have the fat in the right places with big ass and big full firm titonas and they can pull it somewha ,, most girls can look cute especialy if they are the smaller girls who got heavier with hage,,

think about it if a girl was when she was 19 115lb ....then she is small girl the facvt she is 190lb now day age 40 doesnt mean that this 115 lb is not thee ,, it is there ,, she just got lazy fatzo wifey

gh15 approved

spot on as always.

Action Bronson

• Getbig II
  • I stay in the street like a hookers feet
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »
the thing with people like nordic, he has so much power, people who he doesn't know kiss his ass, people pretend to use his product just to have an excuse to post on olm that they use his product, when he sleeps people are kissing his ass and they dont even know who he is

for the guys who want this kind of clout, you don't have to be no top drug source on the planet earth, you don't have to be some mysterious internet persona with a 4 letter name who has contacts in federal agencies, all you have to have is courage in the way you live your life, and I mean in every aspect of it.

when a hot women hits on you, and you are blinded by her beauty, her sex, and you don't see the intention to corrupt your integrity, to use her beauty as leverage to make you accept her lies, if you sleep with this woman you have lost social power

if a woman says I like a dominant man who takes control, and you go in your own head and remember all the things you read that say being alpha male = correct you start blah blah blabbiing how tough you are even though you have contol of no one, including yourself, when you lie like this and she sees that you want her so much that you will lie to her, you have lost

if you claim natural when you are not even though you don't have incentive and you are anonymous, you have lost social power

if you are just a regular person and not someone of huge status, yet you act exclusive like you are too good for people, too good to smile at fat girls, too good to be friends with nerdy and awkward guys, you have lost social power

if you have stupid fucking opinions, like this is wrong or that is not right, when you are not in a position to tell people what to do, you are delusional and you have lost social power

the worst thing about being a human being is that you act the way you think people expect you to act, so many times in the past I wanted to change but the people around me who I thought I had love for and who loved me kept me where I was, they kept me in my old place so to speak... to drop "friends" like this takes courage, it's not ok to be a people pleaser in order to avoid things like paranoia and anxiety, to take these things onto yourself is called responsibility and courage

let people talk shit about you behind your back, let them look at you unapprovingly, have the strength to truly be your own man, this is called social courage, it's what I strive to have, though I often waver, I'm getting better at it

Truth.
BRONSOLINIO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
-----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »
this is very important posting,,

i woudl give free advice for a year straight about anything realted to hormone ,, any question you have directly answered to you ,,

what i want you to do in return ,,

there is a fella name knuclehead,, i thikn this is his name,, i got his story to me tonight via elfs,, he didnt ask for anything,,

his dog is very sick,, she is go to surgery ,, i want getbig to sponsor it ,, atleast some of it,,

help him out and i will help you out i promise you anything you ask for a year related to hormone and bodybuild,,

100 dollaros contributions is not much ,, 100 dolaros from 10-20 fellas can help a lot ,,

look into this he is member of profesional muscle if not mistake ,, look into this name and pm me  if you agree to contibute some ,, anything you can ,,this will be done with GREEN DOT  ,, very easy to do

again i offer 1 year help free of charge for anything related bodybuild any question direct answer from me ,,it is not being your prep guru it is just anything related to bodybuild and hormone will be answered personaly  for a year

give a chnace to his dog his kid is broken ,, its holidays help the kids dog

pm for details on how to do donation via green dot,,price of surgery is over 5000 dolaros ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2011, 11:40:59 PM »
What's up Buselmo?  How ya been?  Since you're in that region of the world, what do people think of Mohammad Salama?

schmoes assholes get wet by hearing his name! LOL
everybody loves the dude... they say he's a real nice guy although he has a "i'm gonna eat your kids" look...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: -----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2011, 11:43:22 PM »
I'll help, have sent you a PM
Thunderdome approved

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2011, 11:52:25 PM »
I hate dogs - kill em all
V

Purge_WTF

« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »
  You get what you get if you're actually stupid enough to send the money.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2011, 11:58:17 PM »
 You get what you get if you're actually stupid enough to send the money.

why you say that? if you think this is scam then just go and check this yourself,, it is REAL STORY,, a kid that is devostated,, a family who need raise over 5000 dolaros for their dog,, look in picture of dog i was sent the picture,, it is real story ,,

its holidays no one will steal your 100 dolaros,, just want her to live,, that all ,, they dont have the money they will go into debts he never ask me anything i dont know the fella ,, have no idea who is the fella,, my elfs there brought it to my attention

its just a good thing to do in holidays for a ill dog who suffer ,, the kid is sufering with the dog

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 12:00:49 AM »
and the family pay this! rthey already do it maybe even done surgery i dont have a clue i just saw the story from my elfs,, they will find way to pay it but i can sense they need help ,, do something good for a chance,, i also tell you here i give you free bodybuild hormonal advice personaly ,,any question for a year,, whatever you want related to hormones and bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 12:03:50 AM »
I've had family members who lost dogs... they still fall to tears 10 years later when it comes up.  They're like members of the fmaily.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »
i just now got another posting from elf that dog had already have surgery,, and will recover,, this is good,, i do not know how much money was colected for them but its good,,  already have 7 pms about 100 dolar donation this is 700 dolaros in less than 1 hour very good,, i dont know if they will need help since sound like they are doing fine and got contributions already,, if there is a need let me know and the amount needed wil be donated,,fellas are ready to donate if the family is in need so make sure i get into my pms the word if there is still need for donation for the surgery cost,,

im happy the surgery worked,,god bless 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 01:12:34 AM »
to be honest... i'd send the money right now if i weren't in the hole for a large amount at this point in time...

tell ya what GH... keep this thread bumped, and by next thursday (9 days from today) if the donations didn't reach 5000, i'll donate.

knucklehead and Mrs.knucklehead are good people...

I have a dog, and i wouldn't imagine how i'd feel if something happened to him. I can only sympathise at this point and wish them the best. but i'll check this thread in 9 days to help.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 01:52:33 AM »
to be honest... i'd send the money right now if i weren't in the hole for a large amount at this point in time...

tell ya what GH... keep this thread bumped, and by next thursday (9 days from today) if the donations didn't reach 5000, i'll donate.

knucklehead and Mrs.knucklehead are good people...

I have a dog, and i wouldn't imagine how i'd feel if something happened to him. I can only sympathise at this point and wish them the best. but i'll check this thread in 9 days to help.
agree!!! knucklehead would not make this story up< good guy here, keeps his head down, mouth shut, and bodybuilds.... GOOD GUY
team b-boy

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 02:20:38 AM »
no,, she can do it with other things,, thanktropin is serious human growth hormone for bodybuild and for fellas in the fintness industry and for fellas who want a completre body composition but also work with weights and see themselves as athletes or involveed in sports,,

i dont think mothers should go on human growth hormone to lose 10 lb of weight ,, they can do it naturaly and it not naturaly then can do it with some phentermine from doctor or mild diuretic from doctor that will make them happy after 10lb lost

if she is serious trainee that go to gym a lot ,, and more of the type of female that invollve in weight lifting for years then its diff thing but i dont think this is the case here

if she try to lose weight for many years with no sucess it is either her diet that is not good or something with tyroid,, a doctor can prescribe phentermine and it wil do the job for female this age

gh15 approved

what dio you think about HCG-diet?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2011, 02:29:13 AM »
agree!!! knucklehead would not make this story up< good guy here, keeps his head down, mouth shut, and bodybuilds.... GOOD GUY

That's the kind of guy who deserves help when in time of need
Thunderdome approved

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2011, 04:02:08 AM »
I have a huge fortune left to me but i need someone to deposit $1,000 in a bank account for me to access the funds.

I promise promise promise that if you do, i will send you $10,000 the next day.

Please deposit money into;
Bank of Nigerian Scammers
Nigerian Scammers
Account no. 123O'Clock4O'ClockRock

Alternatively you can mail to an address
123 Icantbelievepeoplefallfo rthisshit Street
Capital of Nigeria
Nigeria

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2011, 04:29:46 AM »
i'm broke as a guy, can someone give me 1000€ need a new mobile phone some ps3 games and i want to go to istanbul with a friend of mine

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2011, 04:38:10 AM »
sorry to hear about your "dog" gh15.

hard financial times eh  

;D

whitewidow

« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2011, 05:13:46 AM »
These people do not know how to go about this situation. there are 24hr vet hospitals who will allow payment arrangements. you hardly need anything down if nothing and they will perform the surgery on the dog. this story sounds shadey. 5K is alot for any surgery for a dog. you never even mentioned what is wrong with the dog. I am a dog lover but everybody has their own money issues its hard donating money to someone you do not know. If I personally knew the dog and the family i would contribute a 100$ if not more but I do not know these people and have heard of scams like this before on forums. not saying it is a scam just dont help anybody you personally do not know. I guess if you want Gh15's advice for a year and its worth a 100$ to you then go for it you cant lose. dogs can get sick very easy so story could be true but I think its Gh15's dog.

why would he want to help some stranger out. there are other ways to go about this situation like finding those 24 hr vet hospitals who will work with you on payment arrangements and you dont even really have to pay them back it dosn't go on your credit report. I think alot of people need help financially and dont cry to forums for help they have to have some family member whho can help if they are not smart enough to find a friendly vet hospital who takes payment arrangements. Nothing against Gh15 I would say the same thing no matter who started this thread but keep your wallets closed. this is cyber-begging! If your such a baller GH15 pay it all off yourself! its probably your dog anyway. If this is for real I know how hard times like this can be nothing is more loyal than a dog. but 5k something must be seriiously wrong! describe what happened and what kind of surgerie is needed. I can tell you all by experience you can find friendly vet hospitals 24hrs who will bill you on just payment arrangements you sont even need to throw 1$ down. they will bill you and when the bill comes throw it away nothing will happen. your credit will be cool. so these people dont know what the best route is if this is for real. I know I sound like a dick but this is bullshit scam or possibly a bad situation wich can be easily solved without having to cyber beg on bodybuilding forums.

lesaucer

« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »
fuck off kunt, you never answer my PMs

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2011, 05:59:13 AM »
fuck off kunt, you never answer my PMs
maybe if you pay for his elfs dog he will

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2011, 06:03:55 AM »
I hardly ever post on any boardings but i felt something needed to be said about this, i followed the story of knucklehead and his dog/family since it was posted on professional muscle and it broke my heart to see that dog and their kid like this around the holidays, i want to thank gh15 for having such a good heart and doing something like this for someone he doesn't know. this sheds light on the fact that he is a real person not just some made up fictional character with great hormone advice.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2011, 06:32:05 AM »
Yes, let's all send money to a drug addict......ya know, for the dog.