Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24052 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: -----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2011, 06:38:55 AM »
Yes, let's all send money to a drug addict......ya know, for the dog.

;D

dustin

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2011, 06:42:54 AM »
I know how it feels to watch your best friend succumb to illness. My black lab is nearly 13 and starting to fall apart too. I spend more on my dog each month than I do on gear and groceries combined. I can get big later in life so I don't mind being a twink now and giving my brother the best quality of life. He's helped me through so many hard times that I'd sacrifice anything for his happiness and well being.

Even though there's a chance this knucklehead fella might have fallen off the wagon and into drug addiction, I'll risk sending some cash. I'm closing the deal on a home and have nothing more than a vial of test and tren in my stash right now that I'm rationing, but if his dog is dying I'd rather make a donation. If someone could just PM me the details I'll try sending it out today or tomorrow. Money comes and goes, and if we get scammed then so be it. Pay things forward and they always come back in some form or another. 8)

whitewidow

« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2011, 06:46:18 AM »
what breed is the dog? these problems can occur if you are a dog owner. why is it a forums responsibility when my dog was a pup and swallowed something to big for his intestinal track I didn't cyber beg I payed the money. and it wasn't nearly 5K. why such a even number and why greendot they should be happy with cash in mail or paypal or any way possible way they can get cash sounds kind of shadey-IMO. Gh15 is one of the biggest dealers on the planet earth as he says so he should flip the bill himself. anybody can get Gh15's Gear advice from the bible or just PM'ing him. not worth a 100$. I will give you just as good as advice for free. maybe even better(safer) advice. not syaing I know more as obviously Gh15 does know how to mutate a man. but so do I and many others on this forum. there are people on this forum with alot of gear knowledge but dont talk about it much. From what I know from other board owners GH15 does some shadey things. has multiple handles and simply is shadey from what some board owners say. I cant prove it and he dosn't seem to come off that way to me. but he is not liked by many board owners. I am not talking ron avidan as he is a laid back cool man. plus it is not a open source board here at getbig. this whole dog situation is out of hand as I know of many vet hospitals who will work with people who cannot afford a must needed surgery. who has 5K to spend on a surgery just fready to throw down? not very many. since Gh15 brought it up and is a super rich ex-pro who is such a large anabolic steroid dealer or at least used to be he should have plenty of money to pay for it all!
He owns many houses and every steroid goes through him as he says so he should have plenty of cash. plus he is good bros with nordic he could easily get a loan from him . Gh15 has the money he is the boss of boss'es and huge baller he pisses on 5K so he himself should flip the bill. I think somebody named Gh15 has been skiing alot lately. If this guy with the sick dog lives in my state and I can see the dog inperson I will flip the bill. but I think Gh15 and nordic should flip the bill z

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2011, 06:47:57 AM »
Giving money to a drug addict does more harm than good. If the dog really needs an operation let him pay in installments as widow mentioned. You mean good gh but this is not good!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2011, 06:50:41 AM »
It's getting weirder by the day on this board.... :-\

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2011, 06:51:59 AM »
It's getting weirder by the day on this board.... :-\

Why shouldn't I shave my ass hair???

I've been thinking about it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2011, 06:52:08 AM »
what breed is the dog? these problems can occur if you are a dog owner. why is it a forums responsibility when my dog was a pup and swallowed something to big for his intestinal track I didn't cyber beg I payed the money. and it wasn't nearly 5K. why such a even number and why greendot they should be happy with cash in mail or paypal or any way possible way they can get cash sounds kind of shadey-IMO.

Gh15 is one of the biggest dealers on the planet earth as he says so he should flip the bill himself. anybody can get Gh15's Gear advice from the bible or just PM'ing him. not worth a 100$. I will give you just as good as advice for free. maybe even better(safer) advice. not syaing I know more as obviously Gh15 does know how to mutate a man. but so do I and many others on this forum. there are people on this forum with alot of gear knowledge but dont talk about it much.

From what I know from other board owners GH15 does some shadey things. has multiple handles and simply is shadey from what some board owners say. I cant prove it and he dosn't seem to come off that way to me. but he is not liked by many board owners. I am not talking ron avidan as he is a laid back cool man. plus it is not a open source board here at getbig. this whole dog situation is out of hand as I know of many vet hospitals who will work with people who cannot afford a must needed surgery. who has 5K to spend on a surgery just fready to throw down? not very many.

since Gh15 brought it up and is a super rich ex-pro who is such a large anabolic steroid dealer or at least used to be he should have plenty of money to pay for it all! He owns many houses and every steroid goes through him as he says so he should have plenty of cash. plus he is good bros with nordic he could easily get a loan from him . Gh15 has the money he is the boss of boss'es and huge baller he pisses on 5K so he himself should flip the bill. I think somebody named Gh15 has been skiing alot lately.

If this guy with the sick dog lives in my state and I can see the dog inperson I will flip the bill. but I think Gh15 and nordic should flip the bill z

Try splitting your posts into smaller paragraphs, so they are less painful easier to read. Good point, though - if gh15 has 4 castles now and a security clearance above the POTUS, not to mention all the wealth and supernatural powers he brags about, what's a measly 5K and why not donate it himself?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2011, 06:53:47 AM »
Try splitting your posts into smaller paragraphs, so they are less painful easier to read. Good point, though - if gh15 has 4 castles now and a security clearance above the POTUS, not to mention all the wealth and supernatural powers he brags about, what's a measly 5K and why not donate it himself?
Probably worried about the elf money trail.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2011, 06:53:47 AM »
new low for gh15  

begging for money on a messageboard :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2011, 06:55:18 AM »
new low for gh15 

the begging for money on a messageboard :-\

yeah i don't know,,,maybe sincere,,,

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2011, 07:00:26 AM »
got a link to his story?

and to the assholes thinking it's a scam, you don't have to go through gh15 to help, you don't even have to send money if you don't want to
there are many things you can do like posting a link on your facebook or posting the story on other boards

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »
there was once a community that helped a guy raise a significant amount of money to help his fiance who had cancer, he gambled it all away the next day, the guys who warn of the possibility of a scam need not be silenced

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
there was once a community that helped a guy raise a significant amount of money to help his fiance who had cancer, he gambled it all away the next day, the guys who warn of the possibility of a scam need not be silenced

stfu

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2011, 07:54:00 AM »

you've got guys like gh, bboy and buselmo vouching for this story. good enough for me.
b

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2011, 08:09:44 AM »

Next week Oubama will speak in Congress mysteriously asking a 5k raise to debt limit  ;D

Team Connections  8)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
Next week Oubama will speak in Congress mysteriously asking a 5k raise to debt limit  ;D

Team Connections  8)

LOL

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2011, 08:25:05 AM »
hey how I can donate??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2011, 08:58:31 AM »

you've got guys like gh, bboy and buselmo vouching for this story. good enough for me.

X2.....people really do suck around here

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2011, 08:59:32 AM »
its not whether the story is fake or not, it's what he does with the money, the woman I mentioned did have cancer, these fucking low lifes who ask people on the internet for money to save their dogs, lol, put the dog down it don't cost that much

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »
Here's the link to KH's threads:

Update thread
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/80154-update-god-bless-dogs.html

Original thread
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/80111-oh-my-dog.html
my bad then. maybe it was sinsere from gh15..

anyways. you diecide to get a dog it's your responsibility. No insurance on the pet? to bad for you.

dustin

« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:59 AM »
its not whether the story is fake or not, it's what he does with the money, the woman I mentioned did have cancer, these fucking low lifes who ask people on the internet for money to save their dogs, lol, put the dog down it don't cost that much

Addicts can do horrible things to exploit people. It's not unheard of. But if people are willing to chance it to help someone out, what's the harm?

We're adults and understand the risk. No one should break the bank or anything, but a $100 donation isn't too difficult to part with.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »
my bad then. maybe it was sinsere from gh15..

anyways. you diecide to get a dog it's your responsibility. No insurance on the pet? to bad for you.

not sure how it works in the us but where i am, some dogs can not get insurance

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2011, 09:09:34 AM »
What I did today. A conversation between Getbigger and hen pecker girlfriend.

GB:I did a good thing today.

HP:Yah?

GB:Yeah, I gave some money to guy on the internet..a guy that people debate is even real. Some say he's a phony and others that he's an IFBB pro. Nobody knows but people make up shit. He says he knows people in Homeland Security..

HP:..wut, u gave your money to some dude you don't even know exists?

GB:Not really, it was through him for a dog.

HP:A dog?

GB:Yeah, a dog belonging to a guy called knucklehead.

HP:Knucklehead?

GB:Yes, bitch, his name is Knucklehead.

HP:What does he do?

GB:He is a drug addict that likes to workout.

HP:You....you.. WHAT?? YOU GAVE AWAY MONEY TO A DRUG ADDICT BECAUSE AN INTERNET CREATION ASKED YOU TO?

GB:No, not the drug addict , the drug addict's dog.

HP:How do you even know it got to the dog?

GB:Internet people have vouched for the drug addict...I mean "Knucklehead".., the dog is good people and the internet creation is a major league cyber goodfella. Really, he was a pro bodybuilder...he said so a thousand times and also says he doesn't lie.

HP:You're the knucklehead

GB:Yeah..well keep talking like that and you'll get a knuckle sandwich bitch. I'm going out to get drunk..Damn...I'm broke. Well, fuck it, I'm going to go online and look at guys in thongs. Don't come down to the basement.