Author Topic: TRENless mutation  (Read 27290 times)

L.L

TRENless mutation
« on: November 21, 2011, 05:58:48 PM »
gh15,

Of course there is no substitute for trenbolona but if u had to choose other compound in place of trenbolona during the mutation stages to go along 15-20 ius of HGH daily  ,which one would that be?? which one would be the best 2nd choice?? Equipona? masterona?? diabolona??

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: TRENless mutation
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 06:03:39 PM »
test, nandro, d-bol, andro, even primo, it doesn't matter as long as you run enough. none of them will keep you as dry and lean as tren except for maybe the primo

chess315

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 06:05:23 PM »
superdrol I dont like it but its prolly the closet to what you speak as far as result if you had powder and made superdrol inject to save the liver that would be your best prolly even surpassing tren.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 06:12:15 PM »
Low testosterona for thickness and to keep your head straight, however much masteron you like (a little goes a long way), equipina as your primary anabolic agent. And you can cycle in some orals like Superdrol. But that shit is quite toxic and I don't recommend a ton. Anadrolona is a pretty good oral and it's a lot easier on the stomach. I tolerate it and like it a lot at least.

If you're forgoing trenbologna you're realllllly missing out. I too thought I couldn't handle the tren sides much but I've learned to tolerate it. Pin it consistently every other day and that makes a big difference. Masteron goes great with it and equipina too. It'll give you thickness as well as roundness with sharp, deep cuts that nothing else will give (other than GHona). 

If you're not running trenbologna, definitely run GHona. Blast it and run it in high doses or run it longer so you don't get fat and just pound back the food. I love trenbologna so much though. It's a fucking amazing compound. It makes my head really loopy and I get suicidal at anything over 100mg EO but it's worth it lol... I know that's a twink dose but a little can transform you. You see daily changes at a good dose of GOOD trenbologna. 8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 06:18:24 PM »
If you're forgoing trenbologna you're realllllly missing out. I too thought I couldn't handle the tren sides much but I've learned to tolerate it. Pin it consistently every other day and that makes a big difference. Masteron goes great with it and equipina too. It'll give you thickness as well as roundness with sharp, deep cuts that nothing else will give (other than GHona). 

high dose primo will, so will var. both way too expensive to use comparably to tren but they will give you a crisp full look with deep cuts.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Love Tren. Hate " Tren Dick " though. :{  :{

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 06:34:53 PM »

NPP
b

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 06:38:15 PM »
I thought gh15 said trenbolona ACE is not necessarily a must  ???
follow the arrows

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »

tadalafil

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »
superdrol I dont like it but its prolly the closet to what you speak as far as result if you had powder and made superdrol inject to save the liver that would be you best prolly even surpassing tren.

whole heartedly agree. nothing gave me faster results than this. But nothing also fucked up my bloodwork or gave me the most torturous, horrific, back pumps as much as superdrol either

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
tadalafil

Buyin' some this week, brother. ;-)

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
theres no bodybuilder without trenbolona

L.L

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 06:52:54 PM »
See, i can handle tren fine at around 400mgs...once i go over 500  my dick goes on a strike..i cant afford that shit ,,my dick needs to be on demand..yes, ive tried cabaser, prami you name it...fuck progestins  ..ive gotten in top shape without tren , mostly on prop , gh ,masteron ,winny , t3 and clen...i know tren is the shit but i live in the Pussy capital of the world, South beach, Miami, Florida  and i CANNOT  go to war with a fucking semi....fuck no..GHona is gonna be around 15-20 ius daily..ansd i maybe up EQ or Primo or maybe even masteron up to 1g in place of tren.

Im in my early 30's so deca n tren will never see my ass ever again....when i was younger i could get away with those without even doing PCT...different game nowdays

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 07:05:02 PM »
test, nandro, d-bol, andro, even primo, it doesn't matter as long as you run enough. none of them will keep you as dry and lean as tren except for maybe the primo
x2

they all work if you take enough

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 07:11:47 PM »
x2

they all work if you take enough

what do you feel is the limit as far as gains ?

2g ?

pretty much everybody seems to stop there and just up the gh/peptides afterward

L.L

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »
the fuck up thing is really hard to find  legit Primo nowdays

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »
the fuck up thing is really hard to find  legit Primo nowdays

x2 , I shot some liquatech lately because I had some laying around but didn't notice much

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 07:37:27 PM »

2g ?

2 grams in total as far as AAS is concerned????  You can go wwwwaaayyy past that.  Not so if you don't have enough hgh, but if the hgh is going higher, so can the AAS.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 07:38:15 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »
gh15 said tren is not a good bulking drug, and will actually slow your gains down :o
l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2011, 08:01:58 PM »

2g ?

lol, 2 grams? that's cruising dose for pros, man. limit is probably well over 6grams, somewhere in that area. tren will make you hit the limit a lot faster, think of it like concentrated orange juice (the tren) versus liquid orange juice from a carton (test/nandro)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2011, 08:03:32 PM »
gh15 said tren is not a good bulking drug, and will actually slow your gains down :o

that's wrong, very wrong. tren is amazing, you will build muscle on it if you just eat a snickers bar a day. it's magical.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2011, 08:04:28 PM »
Beta's such as yourself should have no problem with "tren dick". You need a woman for that to be a problem.
T

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »
Low testosterona for thickness and to keep your head straight, however much masteron you like (a little goes a long way), equipina as your primary anabolic agent. And you can cycle in some orals like Superdrol. But that shit is quite toxic and I don't recommend a ton. Anadrolona is a pretty good oral and it's a lot easier on the stomach. I tolerate it and like it a lot at least.

If you're not running trenbologna, definitely run GHona. Blast it and run it in high doses or run it longer so you don't get fat and just pound back the food. I love trenbologna so much though. It's a fucking amazing compound. It makes my head really loopy and I get suicidal at anything over 100mg EO but it's worth it lol... I know that's a twink dose but a little can transform you. You see daily changes at a good dose of GOOD trenbologna. 8)

X1000

good advice right there

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 09:55:27 PM »
2 grams in total as far as AAS is concerned????  You can go wwwwaaayyy past that.  Not so if you don't have enough hgh, but if the hgh is going higher, so can the AAS.

I asked because I have been over 2g a few times and I didn't notice any difference.

but I wasn't on gh so  :-X