Author Topic: MindSpin Owned!  (Read 12147 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: MindSpin Owned!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »
Uhhh not me, you got the wrong guy  ???

nice try though, only you would say something that crazy

So let me get this straight.  You can make up things that I've said then call me a "fucking moron" for saying them, but I can't do the same?  Doesn't seem fair does it?
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »

So let me get this straight.  You can make up things that I've said then call me a "fucking moron" for saying them, but I can't do the same?  Doesn't seem fair does it?

Hey now I never quoted you, SMM did. And he knows everything about your crazy belief system.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 02:45:49 PM »
Hey now I never quoted you, SMM did. And he knows everything about your crazy belief system.

That's the problem with "pwning" on here.  One retard makes up a total fabrication and the rest of the circle jerk crew runs with it. 

The one thing about me, is that I throw out cold hard facts...every time.  No need to make anything up.  It's the best and only way to really pwn someone...
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »
That's actually not what I said.  I know that you get owned so badly that you have to resort to fabricating nonsense and distorting facts.  What I said was that in their most recent fight, Hendo & Shogun did not display a lot of technical prowess.  They did start strong, and then both were completely gassed and resorting to fighting out of pure heart.  You say Shogun put on a muay thai clinic?  LOL.  Look at the fight again.  He all but abandoned his muay thai and resorted to sloppy boxing.  

The argument is not whether ot not these guys have good technical skills.  The argument is whether to not this was the greatest fight ever.  And, while they put on a great display of heart, it was a sloppy fight.  Right up there with what you get any time Leonard Garcia fights.  

Hey, moron, can you read or are you illiterate? I said that Shogun and Hendo displayed awesome technical skills in that fight. Here is my exact quote:

"Shogun put on a Muay Thai clinic in this fight, and both fighters showed outstanding wrestling on the ground, and Shogun made several submission attempts that you only see at the black belt in BJJ."

So there you have it. I was talking about this specific fight and not their fighting abilities in general. My correcting you on the level of Shogun and Hendo in general has to do with your previous statement that you wouldn't buy the 139 PPPV because you didn't care about watching two PRIDE cans fight. Owned again!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »
Fedor, Shogun and Hendo are the three greatest MMA fighters ever?

Yep.

LOL...they have all lost miserably.

They all lose, idiot. Show me a fighter who has never lost besides Anderson - who is a PRIDE fighter anyway. All of your UFC heroes have lost far more miserably. What about your idol, the king of boring fights, Georges Saint-Pierre, getting destroyed by Matt Hughes? Fedor, Shogun and Hendo fought consistently much better competition than most of the UFC idiots who you think are so great, like Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar.

Hendo lost to Jake Shields...a welter weight weight

They guy was 40 when they fought! Howmany belts does Jake Shield have? Hando is the only man ever to win two belts at PRIDE. Yes, I know that you will say that PRIDE fixed fights, but the problem with this argument is that PRIDE fighters came to the UFC and won several belts, so if that is the case then UFC fighters are worse than actors! LMFAO!!

and he was finished by the Spider!

Who wasn't finished by Anderson? Hendo will destroy Anderson in a rematch. And remember that Anderson came from PRIDE.

Rua lost to Forrest Griffin

Yeah, and look what he did to him in the rematch. Shogun hadn't fought in over a year back then and had come from knee surgery whilst Griffin was all pumped up from TUF. Shogun was at 40% at that fight.

lost to Mark Coleman

Who used to be the UFC heavyweight champion. Shogun is a light-heavyweight. Your point is retarded.

barely got past an him on their 2nd fight and was demolished by Jon Jones.

I will give this to you. Jon Jones might eventually become the GOAT. But your point is stupid because Jones demolished everyone. And Shogun was not at 100% for that fight. If they ever fight again and Shogun is at 100%, Shogun might beat him even though Jones woulds tiull be the favorite.

Don't even get me started on Fedor.  He has less tan 5 legitimate wins and the record for fighting more cans than anyone in the history of MMA.  Come on son.  Those are horrible picks and show just how ignorant you are.

Mark Coleman, Anderi Arlovski, Garry Goodrich, Semmy Shilt, Heath Herring, Big Nog, C op and Mark Hunt wer all top level com petitors when Fedor beat them. A little more than 5.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 05:40:05 PM »
Quotation Fail.  Try again...lol. 
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 05:43:15 PM »
My correcting you on the level of Shogun and Hendo in general has to do with your previous statement that you wouldn't buy the 139 PPPV because you didn't care about watching two PRIDE cans fight. Owned again!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE  

There you go again, making things up just to try and win an argument.  I never said they were cans.  Below is what I actually said.  Quite prophetic don't you think?  Bwahahah!! If that is not self pownage I don't know what is.  

Honestly, this is the first PPV I won't be buying this year.  Who gives a shit about two washed up old Pride fighters...
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »
There you go again, making things up just to try and win an argument.  I never said they were cans.  Below is what I actually said.  Quite prophetic don't you think?  Bwahahah!! If that is not self pownage I don't know what is.  

Ha ha ha ha ha...you are such a sore loser. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »
I think SMM is right. Fedor, Hendo, and Shogun are 3 of the greatest fighters to ever step foot in the cage without a fucking doubt.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 05:54:37 PM »
 Yep.

They all lose, idiot. Show me a fighter who has never lost besides Anderson - who is a PRIDE fighter anyway. All of your UFC heroes have lost far more miserably. What about your idol, the king of boring fights, Georges Saint-Pierre, getting destroyed by Matt Hughes? Fedor, Shogun and Hendo fought consistently much better competition than most of the UFC idiots who you think are so great, like Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar.

Anderson has also lost, you fool.  But he has never lost "miserably".  Neither has GSP.  Their losses were all about getting caught.  Anyone can get caught.  But, a true champion does not get dominated into a loss the way Rua, Henderson and Fedor have.

And, you can call Anderson a Pride fighter all you want, and it still won't be true.  If you use the argument "he fought in Pride first", then I can say he fought in BFC, Meca and Shooto before Pride.  So using your stupid argument, he is neither a UFC fighter or a Pride fighter.  The most commonly used standard is where did the fighter have most of his fights, or where did he hold a belt.  The answer to both of those questions, as it relates to Anderson, is the UFC....live with it...lol.

w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 06:11:09 PM »
Anderson has also lost, you fool.  But he has never lost "miserably".  Neither has GSP.  Their losses were all about getting caught.  Anyone can get caught.  But, a true champion does not get dominated into a loss the way Rua, Henderson and Fedor have.

And, you can call Anderson a Pride fighter all you want, and it still won't be true.  If you use the argument "he fought in Pride first", then I can say he fought in BFC, Meca and Shooto before Pride.  So using your stupid argument, he is neither a UFC fighter or a Pride fighter.  The most commonly used standard is where did the fighter have most of his fights, or where did he hold a belt.  The answer to both of those questions, as it relates to Anderson, is the UFC....live with it...lol.

GSP is overrated we all know that. And hes never fought anyone bigger than him.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »

Either you're trolling or just plain retarded.  How can GSP be considered overrated when:
1. he won the belt by beating who many considered the most dominant welterweight ever.
2. he only has two losses, both where he was simply caught and both have been avenged.
3. he has never been dominated in a fight.
4. he has beaten all of the top welterweights in the division, some more than once.
5. he has one of the best records in all of MMA: 22-2-0 (with 59% of those wins by KO or sub)

Seriously.  How stupid are some of you guys ::)

w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
Mark Coleman, Anderi Arlovski, Garry Goodrich, Semmy Shilt, Heath Herring, Big Nog, C op and Mark Hunt wer all top level com petitors when Fedor beat them. A little more than 5.

Don't forget Tim Sylvia, an ex ufc champ, funny how evryone says he fought cans, There is maybe only a few other fighters that has beaten more UFC and Pride Champs combined

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »

Don't forget Tim Sylvia, an ex ufc champ, funny how evryone says he fought cans, There is maybe only a few other fighters that has beaten more UFC and Pride Champs combined

You guys may be fooling yourselves, but you're not fooling me.  You know who else beat Tim Silvia? Abe Wagner & a fat and old Ray Mercer.  Does that make these guys amazing fighters?

Who's beaten Arlovski?  How about Kharitonov, Big Foot, Brett Rogers, etc.  Does that make these guys amazing fighters?

The fact of the matter is, that Fedor ducked the top fighters for years.  His opponents, like Bret Rogers, Hong Man Choi, Matt Linland (middle weight), etc. were all carefully selected.  When he was finally forced to fight real competition, he was exposed in the most humiliating fashion...three straight losses in a row...all finishes. 

You Fedor nut huggers will argue that he is past his prime, but that is a bullshit excuse.  He fought a much older Dan Henderson, and still got KTFO.

Fedor is the most overrated fighter of all time, because people call him the best in spite of the fact that half of his wins were over no name cans and he ducked the world's greatest heavyweights. 
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »

Yeah, he's overrated.   ::)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
Either you're trolling or just plain retarded.  How can GSP be considered overrated when:
1. he won the belt by beating who many considered the most dominant welterweight ever.
2. he only has two losses, both where he was simply caught and both have been avenged.
3. he has never been dominated in a fight.
4. he has beaten all of the top welterweights in the division, some more than once.
5. he has one of the best records in all of MMA: 22-2-0 (with 59% of those wins by KO or sub)

Seriously.  How stupid are some of you guys ::)

Hes always bigger, has the reach advantage and ability to bully ALL his opponents.

Stating the facts here, just like you  ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 04:18:28 PM »

Never lost miserably?? gtfo, Takada tapped him easily, Chonan also added Anderson to his highlight reel  :D

And Anderson is a great fighter. All the best lose, fact. Shogun, Hendo, Fedor, Silva, its just the way she goes. If GSP had the balls to fight anyone bigger than himself or one day decided to go all out and actually FIGHT to the bitter end like the previous mentioned, he'd lose a heck of alot more too.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 04:22:10 PM »
You guys may be fooling yourselves, but you're not fooling me.  You know who else beat Tim Silvia? Abe Wagner & a fat and old Ray Mercer.  Does that make these guys amazing fighters?

Who's beaten Arlovski?  How about Kharitonov, Big Foot, Brett Rogers, etc.  Does that make these guys amazing fighters?

The fact of the matter is, that Fedor ducked the top fighters for years.  His opponents, like Bret Rogers, Hong Man Choi, Matt Linland (middle weight), etc. were all carefully selected.  When he was finally forced to fight real competition, he was exposed in the most humiliating fashion...three straight losses in a row...all finishes. 

You Fedor nut huggers will argue that he is past his prime, but that is a bullshit excuse.  He fought a much older Dan Henderson, and still got KTFO.

Fedor is the most overrated fighter of all time, because people call him the best in spite of the fact that half of his wins were over no name cans and he ducked the world's greatest heavyweights. 
First of all, all fighters have a few bad opponents, obviously, second prime has nothing to do with a certain age, Woooooosh People reach this stage at different ages, losing 3 in a row is proof of that.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 06:18:56 AM »
Never lost miserably?? gtfo, Takada tapped him easily, Chonan also added Anderson to his highlight reel  :D

And Anderson is a great fighter. All the best lose, fact. Shogun, Hendo, Fedor, Silva, its just the way she goes. If GSP had the balls to fight anyone bigger than himself or one day decided to go all out and actually FIGHT to the bitter end like the previous mentioned, he'd lose a heck of alot more too.

Chonan was being dismantled with ease in the fight to be fair, one of the best submissions ive seen but he was never really in the fight m8

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »
Chonan was being dismantled with ease in the fight to be fair, one of the best submissions ive seen but he was never really in the fight m8

You're right he was, I was exaggerating and being irrational just to imitate mindless.

Craziest ending to a fight ever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 04:58:53 PM »
you try fighting with a broken rib for five rounds. Do you actually think someone who is ranked the highest in the MMA world and walks through oppenents like butter would be dominated that way by anyone, ah NO :P

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 04:15:43 AM »
you try fighting with a broken rib for five rounds. Do you actually think someone who is ranked the highest in the MMA world and walks through oppenents like butter would be dominated that way by anyone, ah NO :P

Thats Chael Sonnen mate, we're talking about the Ryo Chonan flying scissor heel hook  ;)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 10:32:26 AM »
Hes always bigger, has the reach advantage and ability to bully ALL his opponents.

Stating the facts here, just like you  ;D

He has to weigh in at 170 just like the rest of his opponents.  And you're "facts" about always having a reach advantage and always being bigger are erroneous.
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 01:06:51 PM »
He has to weigh in at 170 just like the rest of his opponents.  And you're "facts" about always having a reach advantage and always being bigger are erroneous.

Bullshit, he weighs more like 195 on fight day, is always taller and always has the reach advantage. And those right there my friend are FACTS

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
Bullshit, he weighs more like 195 on fight day, is always taller and always has the reach advantage. And those right there my friend are FACTS

Doesn't matter how tall a fighter is or what his reach is because these things aren't considered for WEIGHT classes.

All that matters is how much one weighs at the weigh-in.  Nothing more, nothing less.