Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 134372 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
We agree to disagree.

I've never seen that blue tarp pic before. Whatever they are carrying it is extremely light relative to its large size. I have no idea what it might be. "Long and missile shaped."  Oh come on.  It is also shaped like a nice leather couch or perhaps a convenience store freezer containing ice cream or a really nice BBQ. Wouldn't a missile explode and be left in tiny pieces?

Stay cool R.

TWB.

It woudn't have been an exploding missile, just a concrete head designed to put a big ass hole but not explode.  

Plus, a telling sign is the pentagon reporters (on the scene and in the hole right after impact) who spent 3 straight days asking Rumsfeld "Where IS the plane?"   The media, both left and right, knew that no plane hit, but they understood it was about a bigger goal.  Saudis kicking us out, we needed bases and position in the middle east asap, and 911 granted that.  

:)  yeah, it's fun to argue it, and maybe if the 911 commission had been able to dig deep, they would have gotten to something that mattered, but IF anyone was involved beyond the 19 dead guys, they got away with it.  

and thanks for not just calling me an idiot, like most others do when I post about this lol.. I try to avoid threads like these ,they raise my blood pressure.  I haven't followed 911 stuff in a few years now.  i preferred ignorance, it was bliuss!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
Whats interesting to me 240 is the 2nd pic you posted of the entry hole,on a recent BBC documentary about the cospiracy theories around 911 a question was asked about why a "plane shape hole" wasn`t in that wall.The explanation was that on impact the wings would have just broke off and thats why you just have a hole.But if thats the case,and the wings just broke off why is there zero damage to any of the wall either side of the hole,not even the paint is scratched.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2011, 02:15:25 PM »
240s just mad he wasnt on any of the planes

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
I beleive!
i before e except after c
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »

what... would the American government kill 3000 of their own people? you moron... you know how insulting that is to say to victims of 9/11.

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm
It would be more insulting to the victims if the whole truth wasn't uncovered.  If any of my friends are family were killed in such an event, I would want to know the truth or how they were murdered.  The governments report on the events is an insult to the intelligence of the people of the world.  People in the know, realise how deeply embedded corruption is in this world, and although this late in the day absolute proof is impossible to bring forward, the people know something about this isn't adding up.  I also think a lot of fear is generated as people now realise how powerful governments and corporations have become, the people, they are afraid.  Remember, democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
V

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2011, 03:09:12 PM »
I find it rather incredible that anyone thinks the kinetic energy, and momentum imparted, by a jet liner full of fuel into one of those towers somehow "requires" an outside force.

To quote Ripley in Aliens, "Did IQs sharply drop while I was away?" 

The only "evidence" that suggests it was something other than two planes ramming two towers is laughably tenuous, like, "Oh, we found *molten steel girders*."  (Hello!  The photos show a steel girder glowing red-orange, as in *heated by a few hundred Kelvins*.  If we were dealing with a MELTED girder, the image would show mostly steam and only a brief glimpse at a WHITE-hot girder rapidly disintegrating.)

I challenge any conspiracy theorists to debate the matter with mechanical engineer Michael Wong at stardestroyer.net.  Yeah, stardestroyer, hahahaha, so Wong's a a geek, hurfdurf  ::)  That "geek" will also eat your fucking lunch.  If you can even hold your own with him I'll give you mad props :)

-S

P.S. -- 240/Rob, I'm looking at you, bro.  I know you buy that Rosie O'Donnell bullshit or similar ilk.  You're a sharp guy ... take it up with Mike or his forum members.  They'll fix that "inside job" shit for you in short order, my friend :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
i dont get all involved in debates like I used to.  I don't blame Bush and all that.  I've given up hope we'll ever see an investigation.  I usually ignore threads like these, my blood pressure always spikes lol

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
Even if there was proof that this was an inside job, Americans would NEVER believe it. They would NEVER. Far too much has happened, and the web is too tangled.

epic_alien

« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2011, 06:05:53 PM »
when damning info comes out and it will, that person will be silenced, jailed and charged with multiple crimes. rememebr julian asange? the guy from wikileaks? charged with rape and all that shit, well guess what they shut him up, and the case is gone, he isnt in jail.

when the info comes out,  a video showing what really hit the pentagon, because yes there is a video, it exists, and it hasnt been seen, and there is only one reason for it not being seen. its like the old question cops ask you, well if theres nothing to hide, then show us. same principle. its not been seen for a reason. and that reason isnt because there wasnt the proper camera angle.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2011, 06:21:46 PM »
when damning info comes out and it will, that person will be silenced, jailed and charged with multiple crimes. rememebr julian asange? the guy from wikileaks? charged with rape and all that shit, well guess what they shut him up, and the case is gone, he isnt in jail.

when the info comes out,  a video showing what really hit the pentagon, because yes there is a video, it exists, and it hasnt been seen, and there is only one reason for it not being seen. its like the old question cops ask you, well if theres nothing to hide, then show us. same principle. its not been seen for a reason. and that reason isnt because there wasnt the proper camera angle.

Your argument is something of a paradox. It's a claim or statement that you make, that can not be proved or disproved and appears to defend your position.

You tell me there's a video that exist but nobody has seen it. I can not prove that the video does not exist. You can not prove it does.

If that is the foundation, for your position, that a missile hit the Pentagon, fine.  I can not prove to you that that video does not exist and I won't try.

a

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »
The way the buildings fell does seem like a controlled demolition to me.

If it was an inside job, it was masterfully crafted. Bin laden and al Qaeda had been planning a similar attack for over a decade. And of course he would take credit for it when the united states blamed him, they did the work for him. Al Qaeda long desired to pull America into multiple middle east conflicts. It's a part of their plan to install a worldwide Islamic caliphate.  But why America would have wanted this to happen?  I can only think that it would have been for the massive war contracts to Halliburton and such, which Cheney and co could profit from. Any other reasons don't make sense to me.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2011, 08:46:30 PM »
No no.  911 will not happen again for 50-60 years. By that time enough idiots wil be come together and pull off another pigfuck. Nothing new. Nothing original.
a

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2011, 01:07:59 AM »
i do
there are so many videos which exactly explain that the planes are not the real reason the towers collapsed

how the fuck can so many people believe it was the القاعدة

YAWN
You are late for the 10th anniversary of 9/11!!
It was Sept, 11th, 2011.

This topic is

OLD
This has ALL been said before.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2011, 05:45:04 AM »
i know i know i was watching illuminati shit on youtube and you know how youtube works you start with tupac videos and within an hour your watch poppin zitz

epic_alien

« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »
Your argument is something of a paradox. It's a claim or statement that you make, that can not be proved or disproved and appears to defend your position.

You tell me there's a video that exist but nobody has seen it. I can not prove that the video does not exist. You can not prove it does.

If that is the foundation, for your position, that a missile hit the Pentagon, fine.  I can not prove to you that that video does not exist and I won't try.

i didnt mention missile at all. i mentioned something that anyone with common sense would know. there is a video of whatever hit the building. if you dont think there is one based on the number of cameras in that area your insane. but it hasnt been seen.  and the implications of that alone are something to think about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2011, 12:57:57 PM »
one whistleblower who worked at the FBI sued over the videos.  He claimed they were not releasing 85 total videos of the event.  Sounds about right.

I can understand not releasing it if you feel our enemies would use it against us in propaganda, etc - But then why is CNN playing the plane imapcts still, 10 years later? 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2011, 01:15:22 PM »
some ignorant close minded sheep in this thread afraid to think outside of what bill oreilly tells them

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2011, 01:30:13 PM »
One thing is for sure: It happened.

The details will always leave doubt and be sketchy. No doubt about that either.

Bring up Waco, Texas and Ruby Ridge while you're at it. Maybe throw in a little Oklahoma....

Watch "Zeitgeist" again?

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2011, 06:04:09 PM »
I never believed conspiracy either until a few months ago. Talking to my member who personally worked on reinforcing every floor with heavy steel ..between that and the original steel there is no way that building should have fell at all , never mind straight down. Some people might have applied some kind of chemical  or bombs to weaken it.
the jet fuel went outwards and could not effect the way they fell. Nor would it be enough

Even the 3rd building which they said fell from flying debre   fell straight down into it self like the others.
Bin Laden who claimed responsibility was an engineer was surprised they fell like that .   

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
100% inside job
TEAM WOLF

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2011, 09:23:22 PM »
100% inside job

I agree it was an inside job- all the planes (weighing 200 tons, going 500 MPH, filled with 23,000 gallons of gasoline) exploded inside the buildings.

And I know those planes don't use gasoline- they use JET A1 aviation fuel. Let's just call it high octane gasoline.
a

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2011, 10:07:17 PM »
THE PR0BLEM WITH THE AVERAGE DAY AMERICAN IS THAT HE WAS GR00MED T0 BE BRAINWASHED FR0M THE DAY HE WAS B0RN THAT MASS MEDIA IS ALWAYS RIGHT. IT'S HARD T0 FIX S0ME0NE'S BRAIN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN PRE PR0GRAMMED F0R 20 YEARS PLUS T0 BELIEVE WHAT THE NEWS 0R THE P0LITICANS TELL THEM. HENCE WHY ANY 0NE WH0 THINKS 0UTSIDE 0F WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS US IS CALLED A C0NSPIRACY NUT.

AND IT WASN'T THE G0VERNMENT THAT DID THIS. IT WAS A R0GUE NETW0RK WHICH CUTS ACR0SS G0VERNMENT,INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES,AND THE C0RP0RATE W0RLD.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2011, 10:26:05 PM »
Like who? The "Third World Order?" ~ or maybe the Masons?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
THE PR0BLEM WITH THE AVERAGE DAY AMERICAN IS THAT HE WAS GR00MED T0 BE BRAINWASHED FR0M THE DAY HE WAS B0RN THAT MASS MEDIA IS ALWAYS RIGHT. IT'S HARD T0 FIX S0ME0NE'S BRAIN AFTER THEY'VE BEEN PRE PR0GRAMMED F0R 20 YEARS PLUS T0 BELIEVE WHAT THE NEWS 0R THE P0LITICANS TELL THEM. HENCE WHY ANY 0NE WH0 THINKS 0UTSIDE 0F WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS US IS CALLED A C0NSPIRACY NUT.

AND IT WASN'T THE G0VERNMENT THAT DID THIS. IT WAS A R0GUE NETW0RK WHICH CUTS ACR0SS G0VERNMENT,INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES,AND THE C0RP0RATE W0RLD.

Asbrus......  is your caps lock button broke on your comp?   No need to cap everything plz.  

thanks

Purge_WTF

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2012, 07:37:37 AM »
  I had to bump the thread to say that I didn't really buy into the whole "Inside Job" thing, until I rented a movie called Loose Change from Netflix. It definitely made me think.