Author Topic: who believes 9/11 was as inside job  (Read 133781 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: who believes 9/11 was as inside job
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2016, 02:09:54 PM »
Can you dispute this with something credible or is desperate drivel all you have?

It's not desperate at all lol. Pull claim you know 100 the 'official' story is truth when you have no evidence to prove it, merely theory like everyone else has. You thinking you are without a doubt correct is what's worry some. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2016, 02:27:42 PM »
It's not desperate at all lol. Pull claim you know 100 the 'official' story is truth when you have no evidence to prove it, merely theory like everyone else has. You thinking you are without a doubt correct is what's worry some.  

that's not what i am talking about.  And its a lame attempt by you to change the context of our conversation.

You said:  "And it's not the steel that protects the building from gravity, it's the concrete columns which have tremendous compressive strength."   regarding the WTC's claiming "any engineer" would tell me that

And i showed how wrong you were because the WTC's weren't constructed that way:

....The perimeter columns were designed to provide support for virtually all lateral loads (such as wind loads) and to share the gravity loads with the core columns....

....The tube frame design using steel core and perimeter columns protected with sprayed-on fire resistant material created a relatively lightweight structure that would sway more in response to the wind, compared to traditional structures such as the Empire State Building that have thick, heavy masonry for fireproofing of steel structural elements.

________________________ _____________________

Now are you gonna man up and address this or are going to continue to dodge and play dumb with desperate drivel?

Because if this is what you got to do to defend your 9/11 CT you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2016, 01:26:20 AM »
Concrete= compressive strength.
Steel is used because of its ability to twist and not break.

How much construction experience do you even have??

Hey dumb ass, try to guess? What ever I write here, it is quite easy to claim to be lie, so  let say none, and it is still more than you ever have. Exactly why all of the skyscrapers are made with the steel frame? Because concrete isn't strong enough, and it is too heavy, so instead of making supporting structure from the concrete they make it from steel, and you get more support with less weight. This you can check out from any engineering handbook you choose. Try the "Skyscrapers for Dummies"  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2016, 01:38:26 AM »
What's strange is you think you are absolutely true you know the truth when you can't possibly.

Well...let me think...just like YOU DO? Oh well, there is something you should know by now: THOSE FOIL HAT MORONS ARE LYING TO YOU!  Are you truly as blind that you can't see it? Let me help you a bit with that:

1. Evidences to prove their claims = 0 = zero = nil = nada = nothing
2. They can't even prove that there were explosions at the 9/11 attack
3. They don't even try to prove it, because they know they are lying

This all is proved so many times in here and in any fucking forum, so you must be just about only  human on earth who doesn't fucking realize it. Foil hats lack of evidences comes from the fact, that they are full of shit. You are just a lamb in their flock, and they direct your tiny little brains by lying. It is simple as that.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 09, 2016, 09:12:14 AM »
Well...let me think...just like YOU DO? Oh well, there is something you should know by now: THOSE FOIL HAT MORONS ARE LYING TO YOU!  Are you truly as blind that you can't see it? Let me help you a bit with that:

1. Evidences to prove their claims = 0 = zero = nil = nada = nothing
2. They can't even prove that there were explosions at the 9/11 attack
3. They don't even try to prove it, because they know they are lying

This all is proved so many times in here and in any fucking forum, so you must be just about only  human on earth who doesn't fucking realize it. Foil hats lack of evidences comes from the fact, that they are full of shit. You are just a lamb in their flock, and they direct your tiny little brains by lying. It is simple as that.

There were firefighters who say they saw explosions on their way up the stairs in the lower floors.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2016, 11:25:23 AM »
There were firefighters who say they saw explosions on their way up the stairs in the lower floors.

Yes, and like all other bullshit, it has to be proved. Just watch those videos which I linked and tell me if you see any explosions? If there was some, it would be visible.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 09, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »

that's not what i am talking about.  And its a lame attempt by you to change the context of our conversation.

You said:  "And it's not the steel that protects the building from gravity, it's the concrete columns which have tremendous compressive strength."   regarding the WTC's claiming "any engineer" would tell me that

And i showed how wrong you were because the WTC's weren't constructed that way:

....The perimeter columns were designed to provide support for virtually all lateral loads (such as wind loads) and to share the gravity loads with the core columns....

....The tube frame design using steel core and perimeter columns protected with sprayed-on fire resistant material created a relatively lightweight structure that would sway more in response to the wind, compared to traditional structures such as the Empire State Building that have thick, heavy masonry for fireproofing of steel structural elements.

________________________ _____________________

Now are you gonna man up and address this or are going to continue to dodge and play dumb with desperate drivel?

Because if this is what you got to do to defend your 9/11 CT you should be ashamed of yourself.

BUMP for BRINK
  :D

MAN up boy lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 09, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »
Yes, and like all other bullshit, it has to be proved. Just watch those videos which I linked and tell me if you see any explosions? If there was some, it would be visible.

A fully fueled jet slams into a skyscraper causing a huge fire that spreads.  There are bound to be things that Heat up and explode.  

Breaker boxes, hot water tanks, soda cans, bottles, oxygen tanks, natural gas, boilers, tv tubes, comp monitors , batteries, etc.

But no, firemen say they heard explosions so it must be thermite.  ::)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: March 18, 2016, 12:19:35 AM »
A fully fueled jet slams into a skyscraper causing a huge fire that spreads.  There are bound to be things that Heat up and explode.  

Breaker boxes, hot water tanks, soda cans, bottles, oxygen tanks, natural gas, boilers, tv tubes, comp monitors , batteries, etc.

But no, firemen say they heard explosions so it must be thermite.  ::)

As I have point out over and over again, any loud and relatively sharp noise is easily perceived as an explosion, if you don't see the source of  the noise. In USA they have  hundred of calls at the 911 every fucking day because of that, because people think they have heard the explosion while it really is a sound of the car crash etc. At the 9/11 there were things falling down from 300 yards, and it miraculously make loud noises. For example, lets drop a 1.5 ton elevator from that height, what do you think it sounds near to elevator shaft? 1. A whisper 2. A donkeys fart 3. An explosion?

And let me clarify this little detail: Thermite is a burner, it isn't explosive material, it doesn't detonate, it just burns with very high temperature forming a liquid which eat it's way trough things like metals, wood etc. non ceramic materials.

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #284 on: May 10, 2016, 02:04:35 PM »
BRINK=

See Brink you can't acknowledge how wrong you were because your theory starts to fall apart.

How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther: Coincidence!!!

Ozmo "The legend on his own mind"

Government dick rider's logic 101: Coincidence!!!
Who's been debunking CT's for 9 years!!!

That's what you have been doing this whole time, getting exposed.

Man up & shut da fuck up!!!

All you been doing is getting:

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 10, 2016, 02:20:26 PM »
How To Destroy a 9/11 Truther: Coincidence!!!

Ozmo "The legend on his own mind"

That's what you have been doing this whole time, getting exposed.

These are things YOU claimed and they have been shown to be WRONG:

Fact:  Bush wasn't talking about WTC's being pre-wired with explosives
Fact:  it wasn't 19 goat shephards
Fact:  There are discussions and studies art colleges of why the WTCs failed on 9/11

this is not going away  Cheesy

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: May 10, 2016, 02:33:19 PM »

Fact:  There are discussions and studies art colleges of why the WTCs failed on 9/11

this is not going away  Cheesy

Fact: too stupid to understand when you are been trolled.
Fact: Doesn't present any studies, facts or links of professors at places like MIT, Northwestern and Purdue universities discussing on why WTC's failed on 9/11.

Ozmo "The cheesy american" full of rubbish.

"The legend on his own mind"

That's what you have been doing this whole time, getting exposed!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: May 10, 2016, 03:28:11 PM »
Fact: Doesn't present any studies, facts or links of professors at places like MIT, Northwestern and Purdue universities discussing on why WTC's failed on 9/11.

Ozmo "The cheesy american" full of rubbish.

"The legend on his own mind"

That's what you have been doing this whole time, getting exposed!!!

this is not going away   :D