Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27363 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #150 on: November 28, 2011, 04:16:48 PM »
el numero uno

YOU HAVE A LOW POST COUNT

YOU MUST BE A GIMMICK !!!

::)

fucking dumbass this ND character is

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 28, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
Awwww made bro ? 13 posts a day , not a lot  ;) especially considering I've been here for 8 years

angry because I showed a clear pattern of gimmick15 answer pms from gimmicks?  ;)

congratulations someone give this guy an award for revealing "gh15's gimmicks"

you achieved something great my retarded friend

you must be proud of yourself

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #152 on: November 28, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »
el numero uno

Lol, I read getbig A LOT (on a daily basis) and my posts only average 3 per day. Some guys don't really like internet forums and maybe they read them a couple hours per week, but for ND they are gimmicks  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #153 on: November 28, 2011, 04:22:53 PM »
retard you need glasses

this ones for you again

lol i think this ND guy is really dumb

retard do you honestly think a gimmick would last 6 fucking years you imbecile

what the fuck does post count have to do with anything? look at me i registered in 2007 and only have about 1400 posts it doesn't mean i am a gimmick and I am not and a lot of those "low posters" have been around for years on other forums so like i said keep your mouth shut and stop misleading others with your bullshit

oh you aren't a getbig veteran so you don't count  ??? ??? sorry buddy some of us have important lives and dont have close to 14 000 posts LOL get real.

then you will say well look at gh15 he has a bunch of posts too.. the difference is you aren't an ifbb pro who gets payed a couple millions per year, more like a clown that comes online because you have no friends and this is the only place you feel comfortable because you have other issues in life that you cannot face so you decide to come here and prove your point on such a dumb theory that low posters are gimmicks

::) ::)

retard do you honestly think a gimmick would last 6 fucking years you imbecile

between multiple users , absolutely

what the fuck does post count have to do with anything? look at me i registered in 2007 and only have about 1400 posts it doesn't mean i am a gimmick and I am not and a lot of those "low posters" have been around for years on other forums so like i said keep your mouth shut and stop misleading others with your bullshit

What does post count have to do with anything? guys who registered a month previous with a total of 17 posts getting their pm's answered and long standing members not ? I've seen guys ask gh15 questions in open fourm many times and him avoiding them like the plague , it's obvious the questions are loaded and he's the one creating them.

You're not a gimmick just a fucking idiot

then you will say well look at gh15 he has a bunch of posts too.. the difference is you aren't an ifbb pro who gets payed a couple millions per year, more like a clown that comes online because you have no friends and this is the only place you feel comfortable because you have other issues in life that you cannot face so you decide to come here and prove your point on such a dumb theory that low posters are gimmicks

LMFAO you have balls the size of church bells saying I'm dumb , when you actually believe gh15 is an IFBB pro who makes millions of dollars a year just because he told you so  ::) you fucking dummy

gh15 said he's a pro whose rich LMMFAO and you bought it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he's a gimmick and you're a moron who believed him  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #154 on: November 28, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
not real complicated you just run 5 grams a week, doesn't matter of what and at least 10 iu of gh with slin and then run diuretics and drop the bloofy steroids while manipulating carbs and sodium before a show. that's it, there is no secret, it just takes a lot of money and willpower.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 28, 2011, 04:25:29 PM »
el numero uno

really he has a low post count? compared to who? the guys I just posted with 0 - 22 posts? shall I continue to expose how stupid you are that you can't comprehend what low means , or how many of his pms are from people who never posted after that?

gh15 told you he was a pro and rich and you bought it , fucking dumbass  ;)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #156 on: November 28, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »
not real complicated you just run 5 grams a week, doesn't matter of what and at least 10 iu of gh with slin and then run diuretics and drop the bloofy steroids while manipulating carbs and sodium before a show. that's it, there is no secret, it just takes a lot of money and willpower.
What contest are you entering ,the Olympia.

5 grams a week is not for everybody,just the genetically elite..you can make great gains on far far less.

No genetics = no matter what you take,no pro-card.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 28, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
congratulations someone give this guy an award for revealing "gh15's gimmicks"

you achieved something great my retarded friend

you must be proud of yourself

I also revealed how fucking stupid you are for buying into the gh15 is a real live pro who is a multi-millionaire because he said so  ;D

no proof what so ever , just he typed it and you bought it  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2011, 04:55:56 PM »
ND you should go look further into his pm question answers you will see that you are wrong

but you will just stand by your answer and won't go and use the search button

which puts you in the liar category

i love it how people open their mouth and they have no idea what they are talking about

Went through your posts and you have a history of sucking gh15's asshole  :-X defending your lovers honor whenever anyone questions him LMFAO

gh15 is pretty much a like a steroid god. If you haters don't appreciate his advice then fuck off and stop posting. little babies

lol gh15 i love your posts

lol jason just cause gh15 owned u doesn't mean u gotta get angry

I'm sure when you guys actually check gh15's posts from day1  till today you will understand why we need him.. clearly you're all babies and ignorant pricks

gh15, what can I do for lagging arms.. they look like shit compared to my whole body .. any specific sets, reps, exercises ??

ironically he never answered you  ;D

u will be missed gh15! i learned a lot from you

i think that was gh15's best post

we need gh15's opinion on this

IVE CAME TO CONCLUDE THAT GH15 IS INDEED HUGE NASSER.

lol benz ive never seen u write so much but ever since gh15 told u hes gonna bring u down ur all shaky n shit take chill pill buddy  8

What's the best protein source gh15

haha gh15 ripped him

lol gh15 is never wrong when it comes to hormones and knowing weather you're on juice or not

when it comes to drugs or whatever just ask gh15

we need gh15's opinion on this!

haha i guess gh15 was right once again! even golfers are enhanced.

pliva is hg and gh15 approved   pretty cheap too along with geofman

This was just a few pages in and your ball-sucking of gh15 is obvious , you're his little bitch who hangs on his every word no wonder why you're trying so hard.

Wanna keep going? because I can keep posting examples of gimmicks asking him pms and you licking his asshole every post.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
More examples of your gh15 faggotry , almost every other post you type gh15's name , fanboy much?  ;)

now wonder you bought into he's a pro who makes millions of dollars , fucking jackass

like gh15, seva and others have said

no drugs = no bodybuilder

gh15 said not to rely on anavar because this isn't the 80's

gh15 

dont forget gh15 didnt post since january and were may

maybe he forgot how to use getbig lol

lots of anger in your post young one, you don't need deads or barbell rows to build your back
go ask gh15 

honestly i'd rather have bigbobs body than groinks..

and tbombz, gh15 can smell what hormones you're on

me and lesaucer should be gh15's apprentices

I don't think anyone should argue with gh15

what a fucking homo  ::)

x2 at limp dick

i stacked 2.5mg + 20mg nolvadex (all legit hg) for 3 weeks

effects: felt amazing overall....... BUT my dick literally didn't work at 100% for a good 4-5 months and at the time i just starting going out with a girl and she thought it was her in bed when i actually knew what was the cause 

wow living the life  ::)

well according to gh15

gh/insulin = delts
aas = glutes

right?

GH + slin = gut , its been said many many times.  Infact GH will lower your waistline further (according to gh15)

maybe gh15 cut his supply

we'll never know who gh15 is... he even said a couple times since he started posting here that once he tells us who he is, all the haters will go and murder his family if not himself

gh15 youre welcome to give an answer to this

gh15 approved

x2 please gh15 these local fuckers are constantly screwing us over with bad UG labs!!

I will go on gh15's advice

4iu/day red tops for 3 months

then test tren mast eq

gh15,

i thought protein powders were garbage and eggwhites were to be replaced

GOD CYCLE THAT IS APPROVED BY GH15.

gh15 = PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS  WORST NIGHTMARE

of course it's possible the guys at the top of their game are pretty much done growing as gh15 has said in the past and it's mostly a conditioning game for them

hahaha look at this from the video

who is "gh15"

gh15,

cut off Lee Priests supply.....

hell learn a big time lesson

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
GEEZUS!!!  LOL  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »
What contest are you entering ,the Olympia.

5 grams a week is not for everybody,just the genetically elite..you can make great gains on far far less.

No genetics = no matter what you take,no pro-card.

you can make "gains" while being natural, the problem is the kinds of gains he needs to make in order to get into the ifbb will require heavy drug usage. there is no secret here that if his goal is the ifbb, he's going to need to sacrifice his health and his wallet to get there (probably his rectum and dignity too but that's another issue).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2011, 06:14:14 PM »
you can make "gains" while being natural, the problem is the kinds of gains he needs to make in order to get into the ifbb will require heavy drug usage. there is no secret here that if his goal is the ifbb, he's going to need to sacrifice his health and his wallet to get there (probably his rectum and dignity too but that's another issue).
I don`t know the perecentage of bodybuilders who make it into the IFBB,but out of all the competitors in the NPC it is very very low,and there are literally mega-tons of people who compete in the NPC.

Not any easy task even for the genetically blessed....gotta` be realistic as well as dedicated...realistic first of all,then dedicated to the reality of your goals,not just a pipedream.

Those dosages are just fucking stupid....trust me on that.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
To "diety" you're a complete tool. If only people would listen to gh15 instead of constantly trying to prove him wrong, there would be a lot more monsters walking around. Clearly I'm not gh15, just ask b-boy he knows me from another board.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2011, 06:26:18 PM »
Haha internet = serious biznezz  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »
To "diety" you're a complete tool. If only people would listen to gh15 instead of constantly trying to prove him wrong, there would be a lot more monsters walking around. Clearly I'm not gh15, just ask b-boy he knows me from another board.

lmfao  ;D

your first post is about gh15 looks like g101 has competition  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #166 on: November 28, 2011, 07:32:35 PM »
Another gh15 gimmick coming to his defense? 255 posts  ::)

I've seen many , many well established members ask him questions many times only to go unanswered , the people he does choose to answer are people who don't post or have small post counts like you , guys who registered a month previous

I don't think I've ever had a PM go UNanswered. Pretty much every question I've asked gh15 I've gotten answers. Of course, I ask good questions mostly having to do with clarifications on the bible.

I imagine gh15 gets a lot of repetitive questions that have already been cover over and over again.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2011, 07:41:37 PM »
Also, we are getting a ton of new members simply due to gh15. I'm seeing his name being brought up more and more on other boards. Sources are starting to use his "gh15 approved" endorsement as well as members using certain products and sources.

As people, boards and sponsors see the ever growing gh15 influence get even bigger, and it will, more and more will come to this board either to lurk or join.

Promus as a rule that you have to have at least 50 posts to post in certain sections. A standard that I have found slow and agonizing to achieve. It's been over a year and I still haven't reached that limit yet. There's just not much I want, or rather, CAN, say there. Maybe gh15 should have a minimum number of posts from someone before he answers a PM. That is not to say a person can't ask, and receive, and answer by asking questions in a thread. But if you want personal attention from god you should put in some time on the board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2011, 07:45:58 PM »
A lot of guys come to this place just for gh15. You are forgetting that getbig can be a very harsh place, and a lot of bodybuilders are actually insecure guys so they don't want to be part of getbig. Altought I'm not a competitor neither I look like one, I started reading getbig because of gh15. Then I liked the place so I stayed here. GH15 posts are very entertaining, even if you're not aiming to compete, you can't deny that.
And as I said. I've send him a lot of questions the last year and he only answered 2-3 posts.

Exactly! Not everyone can handle the Thunderdome.

And I also got hooked on GetBig solely because of gh15. By far the most compelling writer on all the boards. I always have two tabs open for GetBig: The G/O section and the Latest post of: gh15.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2011, 07:55:28 PM »
I don`t know the perecentage of bodybuilders who make it into the IFBB,but out of all the competitors in the NPC it is very very low,and there are literally mega-tons of people who compete in the NPC.

Not any easy task even for the genetically blessed....gotta` be realistic as well as dedicated...realistic first of all,then dedicated to the reality of your goals,not just a pipedream.

Those dosages are just fucking stupid....trust me on that.

i've ran those dosages and i didn't have any serious issues. didn't feel too great, but i blame the test since it's a shitty compound that i'm more and more starting to see why a lot of the more knowledgeable people despise.

i don't think genetics have anything to do with who gets to the ifbb, who wins it though? yes, definitely that's all genetics but to get to the ifbb requires 2 things: money and willpower. if you can get your hands on enough gear and you can put a needle into your ass day in day out, while still having consistent training then i believe such a person could get to the ifbb. doesn't mean it would be easy or they will get anywhere in the ifbb but i believe it is possible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
I don't think I've ever had a PM go answered. Pretty much every question I've asked gh15 I've gotten answers. Of course, I ask good questions mostly having to do with clarifications on the bible.

I imagine gh15 gets a lot of repetitive questions that have already been cover over and over again.

thats becaus i realy like you,, you are probably the best most honest fella on bodybuild boarding that i have known ,,you have very good character and you are a good fella that knows alot about the world around him,, it shows even through computer,, thats why everything you say i read and even when i dont have intrest in the subject i stil read it and learn something new

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »
narcissit dietry ,, do you realy think i look who i answer? ,, i answer acording to what i fell i have time to write fast,, and acording to how stimulated i am ,, i dont look purpsly for low postings,, i answered plenty of high posting fellas,, if you want you can help me and answer the bunch of pms because its too many and take time,, there is no evil plan of ansering inorder to pumper gh15 or anything of the such ,, g101 is a very smart fella ,,extrmly loyal ,, and most importntly he dont kiss ass to no one,, if he thought what i said was balonie he would tell it,, he knows it is the truth because he LIVES IT,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2011, 08:14:28 PM »
pellius is a hilariously ripped old man, there is a benevolent nature in his posts, though I don't think he is a saint, I imagine he's lived life without compromising his integrity greatly, and if he has then he has learned from it, I imagine he walks around with a sort of enlightened air and and then he takes off his shirt and people's eyes pop lol

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »
GH15 can say he's an oompa loompa from the planet Lovetron for all I care.    He's an asset to this board and to ANYONE looking for the truth.  

That's the bottom-line.  He could look like a cracked out Dan Duchaine - it doesn't change the fact that he's enlightened folks with the minute details.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2011, 08:32:26 PM »
thats becaus i realy like you,, you are probably the best most honest fella on bodybuild boarding that i have known ,,you have very good character and you are a good fella that knows alot about the world around him,, it shows even through computer,, thats why everything you say i read and even when i dont have intrest in the subject i stil read it and learn something new

gh15 approved

LOL! I meant to say that not a single question has gone UNanswered by you. I edited my original post.

I'm honored, humbled and touched. If a person believes in something and willing to stand up and even fight for his beliefs not everyone will like him. Some will even hate him and try to undermine and even destroy him. If a person is like by ALL then chances are he doesn't believe in much or is unwilling to stand up for what he believes. He's more concerned about being liked and popular -- or just getting along and not rocking the boat.

I believe you are making a real difference in people's lives and are doing so for the better. Notice how people are being more honest now and demanding honesty from others. This is what will really count when you stand before God on your day of judgment. Making a positive difference in this world. Not how big your muscles were, or how many trophies you have, whether or not you were an IFBB pro or how many castles you have throughout the world.

Also, I like how you've changed the language around. I use the word "scambag" all the time in real life but my favorite is getting to use the word "balonie" as a verb -- as in "Don't balonie around with me." I think God likes that kind of stuff too and it will help tip the scales a bit in your favor. And God doesn't balonie around when it comes to stuff like this. You know, judging souls and all.