Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27324 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: November 23, 2011, 06:57:53 PM »
Thank you for the truth on a daily basis gh15, please leave my name out but I am curious as to how an up and coming 18 year old bodybuilder would go about accumulating a good quality chef, I have a good foundation but now that I've decided to dedicate all I have to this sport I don't see a reason in messing around with anything less than top quality. I appreciate your time and wisdom. Thank you again.

it not sport,, i siad it milion time  this is not sport,, its cult ,, this cult have many criminals and felons among it ,, inorder to rule it the way i rule it you need to have lot of power,, my power as said is beyond bodybuild,,my power is sitting with the white color now day not blue color,, quality chef will come to you when been in the cult for long time and know your cult ,,qulaity chefs are noteasy to find,, they are highly protect and dont just work with anyone,, they stay away from scam and nevigate their way into greatness and into bodybuild hall of fame

my elfs around boardings can navigate fellas if they feel like it ,, i never say to them not to for they are the ones on boardings ,, they are the vets ,, they are the bodybuild,, they make the decision if someone is worthy or not,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Flexbirdsall

• Getbig II
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 07:02:04 PM »
The man himself!!! Been following u for awhile

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »
they are actually very easy to find if you find the right forums.. private forums anyway

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
I tried a cycle of gear last year. At 4 weeks in the constant headaches got to me and i traded the cycle of stuff to a freind that had a nutrition store.  I got a ton of No-explode, concrete creatine, and protien powders.
Now im all set-up to do musclemania!!!   Thanks GH15. ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
I tried a cycle of gear last year. At 4 weeks in the constant headaches got to me and i traded the cycle of stuff to a freind that had a nutrition store.  I got a ton of No-explode, concrete creatine, and protien powders.
Now im all set-up to do musclemania!!!   Thanks GH15. ;D
ok,,,

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 08:07:42 PM »
ok,,,

Because of gh15's elfs. Im a natty for life. Its a happy ending.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 08:21:07 PM »
gh15,

Thanks for being on the board.  I love your posts and your advice has really changed my life.  I used to dislike/fear dogs but now for the past 6 months or so I love dogs.  I go where there's a dog, it ignores people comes to me because they do feel the love. 

I've been injecting tren ace eod and everytime I inject the spot gets swollen.  I have swollen spots all around my ass and it itches too.  Now one side is swollen like there's extra peice meat and it pains a little when I press on it.  Why is this happening?  What can I do get this problem fixed?

Thanks gh15 for reading.  I can understand if you don't reply but I'll still be one of your biggest fans.

brand?

can be many reasons,,

from too much ba to alergic reaction to eo ...yes some do it in eo,, to injecting into scar tissue,, to injecting into part of the muslce that is too close to bone inorder to avoid hitting blood vessle so it make you not caugh but then crate this problem you have,, to just simply balonie brand of tren ace,,

say brand name and i will let you know if approve or not and the reason for your problem

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »
he loves dogs? who gives a shit? ??' ???

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
he loves dogs? who gives a shit? ??' ???
because dogs are angels on earth like GH says, there is no love stronger than a dogs love, they are loyal to the death and stand by you no matter what.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »
tren ace made right shouldn't hurt. he has some shitty tren.

in fact, all of the most popular gear that's used should never hurt when made right.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
what brand of tren are you using ?

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 11:15:29 PM »
brand?
say brand name and i will let you know if approve or not and the reason for your problem
gh15 approved

Thanks for replying back.  The brand is Anabolic Lab.

It's been putting good size on me.  I'm seeing the tren effect in my workouts and from people that I come in contact with.

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 01:59:45 AM »
Don't worry about it, the same happened to me around two weeks ago. Did you move the needle around at all while you were injecting? For me I think that was the reason, just a bad injection.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 06:27:57 AM »
Don't worry about it, the same happened to me around two weeks ago. Did you move the needle around at all while you were injecting? For me I think that was the reason, just a bad injection.

x2

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 09:49:58 AM »
Why does he say leave his name out, but gh15 quotes from his message and you can see the username of the person that sent the message to gh15, LOL.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 10:21:47 AM »
Why does he say leave his name out, but gh15 quotes from his message and you can see the username of the person that sent the message to gh15, LOL.

Because the mods have merged the two pm questions answered threads together.

Anyway everytime I inject tren the spot gets swollen and painful to the touch.  I've even injected in the stomach and same thing.  This is the first real steroid I've done so I kind of thought the swelling was normal.  From what I'm hearing from you guys that it's not and something's not right.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 10:32:40 AM »
Because the mods have merged the two pm questions answered threads together.

Anyway everytime I inject tren the spot gets swollen and painful to the touch.  I've even injected in the stomach and same thing.  This is the first real steroid I've done so I kind of thought the swelling was normal.  From what I'm hearing from you guys that it's not and something's not right.

If you're new then virgin muscles will hurt even more. You'll get used to it after a while. Injections will cripple everyone at first. I remember those days like it was yesterday. :D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
is

are any of these gh15 approved?

RAM pharmaceuticals

BUnited

HGH labs (Precision)

thanks

chess315

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 12:02:32 AM »
is

are any of these gh15 approved?

RAM pharmaceuticals

BUnited

HGH labs (Precision)

thanks
hell no bu is sketchty at best although people have had luck.  hgh labs= last i heard stay the fuck away.   Ram im not to familar but from what i rember decent gh15 approved is mostly private source gear but there are other good ones.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »
sources gh15 approve! ! !

this are the ones i 100% approve ,, that doesnt mean others are not good...it means that this are the ones who are VERY SERIOUS and highly efficient and efective and take high proud in their service and product,, again! there are othr good sources but the one i write here i stand behind 100% ,, you will never get out of gymnasium with the feel your hormone is balonie bunk fake or anyother word you want to put here,, you will always smile when using them,,list wil grow with time ,, this is what i stand behind 100% as of november 26 2011

nordic,, the best source in history of internet,,
retabolil
sandra
flora
dl
k
strngo,, best chef in bodybuidl industry

gh15 approved

fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 03:35:41 PM »
d

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
Thought I read last week where you stated Kigs was the best in the world...no?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 03:44:38 PM »
yes they are number 1,, but nordic gh is right up there legit! dose right! and very good gh,, consistancy is big thing ,,his gh is consistant that suplier has done great things for bodybuild,,and! his team is absolitly superb,, the fellas who work for him ARE VERY VERY GOOD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

L.L

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
yes they are number 1,, but nordic gh is right up there legit! dose right! and very good gh,, consistancy is big thing ,,his gh is consistant that suplier has done great things for bodybuild,,and! his team is absolitly superb,, the fellas who work for him ARE VERY VERY GOOD

gh15 approved

and his T & A  is  2nd to none...very profesional guy.