Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27354 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »
lol ,, everytigme i see this character name show up i think of lex luter or whatever his name was from superman lol,, fuckin wacked like him too lol

gh15 approved

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »
can someone please explain why people prefer domestic sources, i understand from the source's point of view to have an american reseller reduces their liability, but why would a guy in the us order from a reseller for more money than from the international source

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
can someone please explain why people prefer domestic sources, i understand from the source's point of view to have an american reseller reduces their liability, but why would a guy in the us order from a reseller for more money than from the international source

do you not realize it's illegal or what  ???

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2011, 11:23:54 PM »
thanks for the heads up....  i guess anything worthwhile is international now...  been going domestic but seems its all crap

thanks!
You are mistaken.  here is a tip.....stop looking on outlaw and promuscle for sources, that should help you get started.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2011, 11:48:44 PM »
Pay me $50 and I will teach you how to inject properly.

yea TT we all know what kind of injecting your talking about  ::)
Were these great teachings passed down to you by your father or by an uncle on a camping trip?
Team Schering Oss NL

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 04:06:41 AM »
Gh15  you ever hear of or use boldenone propionate ?? Thoughts?? Possible to get it legit ??

dosnt take Gh15 to know bold prop is total shit! you will never find good bold prop its garbage! shouldnt even be made!IMO

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2011, 04:30:49 AM »
sources gh15 approve! ! !

this are the ones i 100% approve ,, that doesnt mean others are not good...it means that this are the ones who are VERY SERIOUS and highly efficient and efective and take high proud in their service and product,, again! there are othr good sources but the one i write here i stand behind 100% ,, you will never get out of gymnasium with the feel your hormone is balonie bunk fake or anyother word you want to put here,, you will always smile when using them,,list wil grow with time ,, this is what i stand behind 100% as of november 26 2011

nordic,, the best source in history of internet,,
retabolil
sandra
flora
dl
k
strngo,, best chef in bodybuidl industry

gh15 approved

there are better sources out there. maybe not for HGH but for AAS there are better sources with a nice supply of human grade amps. you think strango is a better chef than bruce kneller? or sledge(sledgehammer)? both retired kneller works for gaspari but he did run RSOC he got busted but his gear was used by alot of mr.olympia BB's. they seized hallf a million from him. also sledges gear was some potent shit. he was first to release superdrol and owned designer supplements. besides nordics HGH all i have seen him sell is UGL mexican gear back in the day alot of QV and stallion labs. he does work fast I will say that. but never seen him sell human grade amps. strango is the pricey for a UGL. he charges more than what human grade gear costs.its good gear and convenient but it is not watson or upjohn. decent list of fellas though

whitewidow

? FOR GH15
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2011, 04:40:17 AM »
cant you get prescribed human grade test? seems like your natural Test level would be super low if you came off of gear for awhile. why use UGL's or amps from europe when you could get prescribed watson Test cyp? are you worried they wont prescribe you enough? obviously you will have to use test your whole life most hardcore juicers have to.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2011, 04:53:44 AM »

I am with you. skip the middleman. but problem is they do control deliverys. so if you order make sure its small. sometimes they dont fuck around. i have seen a gym order get raided over a sealed tub of anabol tabs ruined his gym business. all over a 100$ order. its a crapshoot i think guys like the comfort of ordering from the usa and knowing for sure it will show up and not get snagged at customs. I take gambles and order overseas but I am fearless ask Gh15. plus I cant stand being taxed

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »
oh, lol, so it's to avoid customs, i didn't realize packages only get seized if they are coming from another country, I figured chances are just as likely that a controlled delivery would come from a domestic source, but intranational mail inspection can't be as centralized as international mail, i'm such a dumb dumb sometimes

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2011, 06:24:00 AM »
thanks to gh15 all the good sources will be unable to keep up with the sudden demand and be forced to start shipping bunk products

I can see people getting sloppy.

newmom

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2011, 06:29:43 AM »
lol ,, everytigme i see this character name show up i think of lex luter or whatever his name was from superman lol,, fuckin wacked like him too lol

gh15 approved

hahaha Good one GH

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2011, 06:30:02 AM »
these secret sources need to be put out so people can buy from them, other than that you are just teasing us, so someone get the info and post it, if you really want to help bodybuilders you would post there info so people can buy their stuff.  Your saying one thing about helping bodybuilders, but then not giving them the product they need to use your knowledge.

so far k = kami or kamakazi
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2011, 06:34:36 AM »
oh, lol, so it's to avoid customs, i didn't realize packages only get seized if they are coming from another country, I figured chances are just as likely that a controlled delivery would come from a domestic source, but intranational mail inspection can't be as centralized as international mail, i'm such a dumb dumb sometimes

I am like you and like ordering overseas. cutts out the middleman but sll packs thst get sent from overseas go through customs at JFK airport and they do scan all packs. I have gotten custom letters but never a control delivery(knock on wood). I have heard storys of people who have gotten controlled deliverys but they are usually people who have alot of assets that the DEA can seize like the guy who owned a gym and got a control delivery over a small order. they fucked him pretty bad over just a 100$ order. but he had the anabol tub sent to the gym wich is not smart. you always want a PMB mailbox. never use your own adddress. at ups stores they rent out PMB's and they even sign for packs for you. they even have independent mailbox places where you can rent a PMB(private mail box) and you can sometimes give them your name and a business name you use they are getting pickey some stores want to see a business license and some don't. any way you look at it there is a risk involved. international I like better.  but domestic is just faster but it will usually always be UGL gear wich I hardly use just ugl tren and sometimes high dose EQ. most everything I think is better from overseas.you can find higher quality gear overseas and for cheap.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: ? FOR GH15
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2011, 06:34:54 AM »
why when I can,,,help people

gh15 approved

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2011, 06:35:58 AM »
Is Nordic the same as that peps site that sells thankstropin and novotropin?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2011, 06:37:24 AM »
he gets whatever human grade he wants

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2011, 06:40:50 AM »
i just don't  trust domestic sources, if guys are actually operating a big steroid business on US soil it's only a matter of time until the fbi knocks on their door,

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2011, 07:05:27 AM »

even dumber than i thought

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2011, 07:06:27 AM »
k = karius and and yes peppharm = nordic, wonder why hk is not on the list

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2011, 07:18:03 AM »
k = karius and and yes peppharm = nordic, wonder why hk is not on the list

thank you
TEAM Nasser

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2011, 07:33:53 AM »
cant you get prescribed human grade test? seems like your natural Test level would be super low if you came off of gear for awhile. why use UGL's or amps from europe when you could get prescribed watson Test cyp? are you worried they wont prescribe you enough? obviously you will have to use test your whole life most hardcore juicers have to.

they ant gonna give a 200 pound pluss BB test cyp lol ....more then likly tell you to fck offf...

but if you wonna pay for it of your GP then thats probley different...

anyway you wouled not get enough no

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2011, 07:55:18 AM »
The asshole gh00 stated previously he would leave Getbig if whitewidow wasn't banned. Now we have whitewidow hijacking gh00's threads and all gh00 does is kiss whitewidows ass. Again, gh00 is a fraud and a shitstick.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2011, 07:57:54 AM »
dosnt take Gh15 to know bold prop is total shit! you will never find good bold prop its garbage! shouldnt even be made!IMO

" shouldnt even be made!"...Agreed !